PDA

View Full Version : Peter Kings Second Round Sleeper....

UNHWildCats
December 17th, 2007, 03:09 PM
8. I think Matt Ryan, the Boston College quarterback, is starting to distance himself in scouts' eyes from the two other top quarterback candidates, Andre Woodson of Kentucky and Brian Brohm of Louisville. Colt Brennan will have the eyes of the NFL on him in Hawaii's bowl game against Georgia. Second-round mini-sleeper: Joe Flacco of Delaware, who's got a big arm and could climb the ladder.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/peter_king/12/16/week15/7.html

unhfan1
December 17th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Will Ricky Santos get drafted?

UNHWildCats
December 17th, 2007, 03:50 PM
i saw Santos in someones top 10 Qb list, so if he ends up viewed by many as one of the top 10 QBS prolly definatly.... I think he will end up atleast as some teams #3 QB next season drafted or not....The Patriots are very confortable with Guttierez from Idaho State, so they will likely drop Matt Cassell thios offseason so they will be looking for a third QB :p

93henfan
December 17th, 2007, 04:15 PM
So what team are all you New Englanders hoping Flacco gets drafted by? The Jets?xlolx xlolx xlolx

UNHWildCats
December 17th, 2007, 04:19 PM
So what team are all you New Englanders hoping Flacco gets drafted by? The Jets?xlolx xlolx xlolx
ummm no we dont want the Jets getting a QB who is even half competent....lol, let them stick with Clemens or Pennington.... perhaps the Falcons or niners will draft Flacco

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 17th, 2007, 05:08 PM
8. I think Matt Ryan, the Boston College quarterback, is starting to distance himself in scouts' eyes from the two other top quarterback candidates, Andre Woodson of Kentucky and Brian Brohm of Louisville. Colt Brennan will have the eyes of the NFL on him in Hawaii's bowl game against Georgia. Second-round mini-sleeper: Joe Flacco of Delaware, who's got a big arm and could climb the ladder.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/peter_king/12/16/week15/7.html

Do you know who Colt Brennan's wide out was in prep school?

UNHWildCats
December 17th, 2007, 05:10 PM
David Ball

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 17th, 2007, 05:11 PM
David Ball

I knew you wouldxthumbsupx xthumbsupx