PDA

View Full Version : Enuf Of Jessica Simpson & Tony Romo

Pards Rule
December 17th, 2007, 09:09 AM
Good God - watching the Eagles upset of the Cowboys yesterday (YES!!) what a fellating job Fox was doing of Jessica (hey, who knows??). They had more shots of her than Wade Phillips. I still didn't understand why Westbrook with 2:00 left and Eagles up by 10-6 purposely downed himself at the goal line when he could have easily scored. I know it ran out the clock with 4 new downs but the TD would have put Philly up 17-6. There's no way Dallas is scoring 11 points in the last 2 minutes to tie. Well, I guess TD, 2 pointer and onside kick to get a FG. Seems totally remote. Oh well, a "W" nonetheless.

spelunker64
December 17th, 2007, 09:12 AM
They had a story about that this morning and Jon Runyun had told Westbrook in the huddle before that play to get down if you break one, so we can run out the clock. 2 scores in 2 minutes in not unheard of so I think it was the right choice. Did you see Westbrook while he was running, he was looking back and Runyun was motioning for him to get down. You don't argue with that guy... :D

Herdman
December 17th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Okay, I volunteer to date her for Romo so he can get back to thinking about football.

813Jag
December 17th, 2007, 09:22 AM
Good God - watching the Eagles upset of the Cowboys yesterday (YES!!) what a fellating job Fox was doing of Jessica (hey, who knows??). They had more shots of her than Wade Phillips. I still didn't understand why Westbrook with 2:00 left and Eagles up by 10-6 purposely downed himself at the goal line when he could have easily scored. I know it ran out the clock with 4 new downs but the TD would have put Philly up 17-6. There's no way Dallas is scoring 11 points in the last 2 minutes to tie. Well, I guess TD, 2 pointer and onside kick to get a FG. Seems totally remote. Oh well, a "W" nonetheless.
As a Cowboy fan I agree with you. What an uninspired perfomance for the offense. There's no way you give up 10 points and lose. I'm still shocked Westbrook went down.

Gil Dobie
December 17th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Good God - watching the Eagles upset of the Cowboys yesterday (YES!!) what a fellating job Fox was doing of Jessica (hey, who knows??). They had more shots of her than Wade Phillips.

She is better looking than Wade Phillips. xthumbsupx

Pards Rule
December 17th, 2007, 09:50 AM
As a Cowboy fan I agree with you. What an uninspired perfomance for the offense. There's no way you give up 10 points and lose. I'm still shocked Westbrook went down.

Yeah - and I forgot with no timeouts left either! Romo had a 22.2 passer rating! I'm going to www.700level.com to read the Eagles board comments on the game now.

ChickenMan
December 17th, 2007, 10:08 AM
Good God - watching the Eagles upset of the Cowboys yesterday (YES!!) what a fellating job Fox was doing of Jessica (hey, who knows??). They had more shots of her than Wade Phillips.

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/writers/michael_silver/05/16/coaches/p1_phillips.jpghttp://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2006-06/22/xin_5106032211439531178250.jpg

and you wonder why???

:p

jstate83
December 17th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Lawd.xsmhx
Now she with Romo.xlolx

Anybody with $2 and 15 minutes of fame can date her.xnodx
She will be crying in a month cause he dropped her butt like the last 20 guy's.xlolx

Also give me the same reason NOT to watch Cowboy's game just like I hate watching San Antonio Spur's basketball games.
Can't stand all the "Desperate Housewive's" convo's when they play. xnodx

They spend half the game showing shot's of them.
Who cares.

Pards Rule
December 17th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Dont know why she dropped Nick Lachey for that Gomer Pyle, Tony Romo.

jstate83
December 17th, 2007, 10:59 AM

NICK probably got tired of the Dumb Blond routine 24/7 and dumped her.
Everybody she date's dump's her after a couple month's. xlolx

Guess Fake Bitties can only go so far. xlolx

Marcus Garvey
December 17th, 2007, 11:00 AM

She didn't dump him for Romo per se. She's whored around a bit since they're breakup. I think she thought she could do better. If I were Tony Romo, I'd be pulling all sorts of hot a$$ in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. There are lots of girls as hot or hotter than Simpson running around there. He could have a new one every month! xthumbsupx

Besides, who the hell wants sloppy thirds after Lachey and Johnny Knoxville?

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 17th, 2007, 11:03 AM
Okay, I volunteer to date her for Romo so he can get back to thinking about football.

Wow, what a guy. You must be a huge cowboys fan to take on that task.xsmiley_wix

I hope other cowboy fans appreciate your sacrifice.

Cleets
December 17th, 2007, 12:04 PM
She didn't dump him for Romo per se. She's whored around a bit since they're breakup. I think she thought she could do better. If I were Tony Romo, I'd be pulling all sorts of hot a$$ in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. There are lots of girls as hot or hotter than Simpson running around there. He could have a new one every month! xthumbsupx

Besides, who the hell wants sloppy thirds after Lachey and Johnny Knoxville?

Blah Blah Blah... xlolx

If Jessica Simpson was within 20 yards of you, you'd turn into warm butter...xcoffeex

bluehenbillk
December 17th, 2007, 12:11 PM
The more Jessica the better.

Marcus Garvey
December 17th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Blah Blah Blah... xlolx

If Jessica Simpson was within 20 yards of you, you'd turn into warm butter...xcoffeex

Me? Hell yeah. But if I were Tony Romo, no. xnodx

Pards Rule
December 17th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Yeah but with her you get Daddy too! A two fer.

Marcus Garvey
December 17th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Enrico at The700Level.com (http://www.the700level.com/) pointed something out. Romo has now twice played *****tily against the Eagles when his celebrity poon was in the house. Let's all get his girlfriend a ticket for next year's game at the Linc!

813Jag
December 17th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Enrico at The700Level.com (http://www.the700level.com/) pointed something out. Romo has now twice played *****tily against the Eagles when his celebrity poon was in the house. Let's all get his girlfriend a ticket for next year's game at the Linc!
This is true, but that only works if the game is in December. xlolx Last year's game really messed up my Christmas. xnonono2x

andy7171
December 17th, 2007, 01:43 PM
THANK YOU!!!

My pleasure!

http://www.web-l.com/jessica-simpson-pictures/Jessica-Simpson-wearing-a-black-bikini-with-white-stripes.jpg

http://www.the-planets.com/star-biography/Jessica-Simpson-Biography-7.jpg

Herdman
December 17th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Wow, what a guy. You must be a huge cowboys fan to take on that task.xsmiley_wix

I hope other cowboy fans appreciate your sacrifice.
No, actually I'm a Vikings fan...so I guess technically I'm sort of a Cowboy fan since all our picks went there for what seemed liked 20 years. Really
I just think shes got talent xsmiley_wix , a lot of talent and would be willing to work on uncovering more of her talents. Something tells me she would do well drawing a couple of golf balls through a gardenhose, but needs more practice and since I've put all the gardenhoses away for the winter have a substitute hose she could work on. xcoolx

Pards Rule
December 17th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Herd, she does hoses and not hose bibs...:0

Herdman
December 17th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Herd, she does hoses and not hose bibs...:0Which ever hose work PR. At least you got what I was talking about. I got a PM asking me what I was talking about gardenhoses for. That bothered me.

andy7171
December 18th, 2007, 06:39 AM
Which ever hose work PR. At least you got what I was talking about. I got a PM asking me what I was talking about gardenhoses for. That bothered me.

Maybe chrome trailer hitches works better in some parts of the country? :D

Killtoppers90
December 18th, 2007, 08:53 AM

Please do herd. I cannot make it through another game where Romo's head isn't in the game.

Pards Rule
December 18th, 2007, 09:19 AM
I can - I'm buying Jessica tickets for the rest of the year!

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 18th, 2007, 01:18 PM
Please do herd. I cannot make it through another game where Romo's head isn't in the game.

Only enough blood in his system to work one at a time?

Herdman
December 18th, 2007, 01:52 PM
Only enough blood in his system to work one at a time?xlolx xlolx Thanks!

Thunderstruck84
December 18th, 2007, 03:41 PM
It's ridiculous how much lip service alleged "NFL experts" are paying this subject. Romo isn't 16 years old and trying to impress the popular girl, he's a proffesional who like anyone else, is prone to having a bad game every once in a while, remember his awful first half on Monday night in Buffalo earlier this year. Jessica must also be the reason why Barber and Jones combined for 37 yards and a lost fumble on 14 carries. Please ESPN and others, save the worthless crap nuggets like this for E! and give us some useful and informative analysis.

jstate83
December 18th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Who really care's who he's dating.
He want to date someone who hook's up with anyone that can put her in a spotlight, so be it.xlolx

I just don't want to see her blacked out eye's, wide open mouth, and that half there, dizzy look on her face another time during a football game. xsmhx

Marcus Garvey
December 18th, 2007, 04:39 PM
I just don't want to see her blacked out eye's, wide open mouth, and that half there, dizzy look on her face another time during a football game. xsmhx

Hear hear! That's a statement only a communist could disagree with! Although, if I had to choose between 20 gazillion TV shots of Jessica Simpson or Kurt Warner's wife, I think I'll just gouge out my eyes with a stick.

ERASU2113
December 18th, 2007, 07:34 PM

NFL Live was talking about it on TV today asking. "Is Jessica Simpson a distraction for Romo?" I mean come on. Don't you have anything better to talk about?

bandl
December 19th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Here's my question...

Was Jessica Simpson playing center, bent over in front of Romo while wearing daisy-duke shorts???? xconfusedx

If not....then no, Jessica Simpson was not distracting Tony Romo while he was playing the game. If he can play football in front of thousands of people at home and away, and on national television...having a girlfried in the stands is not going to affect him. Fact of the matter is, he's still pretty damn young and he was bound to majorly eff up a game sooner or later. xnodx

BTW....if anyone is actually complaining about shots of Jessica during the game...then perhaps there is something different about you that you're not aware of yet... xwhistlex

OB55
December 19th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Suppose that thumb on his throwing hand was softened up before the game? xwhistlexxwhistlexxwhistlex

bandl
December 19th, 2007, 08:16 AM
Suppose that thumb on his throwing hand was softened up before the game? xwhistlexxwhistlexxwhistlex

The callus on his thumb might have been a little more moist than usual, and the skin was probably a little wrinkled... xcoffeex

LacesOut
December 19th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Wow he sure did stink against the Iggles. But he's entitled to one or two of those types of performances, as all QB's are.

I wonder if the NFL expertsgave the Eagles D any credit for Romo's performance.

Minuteman87
December 19th, 2007, 03:17 PM
This is why Gisele isn't allowed at Patriots games.

jstate83
December 19th, 2007, 03:23 PM
BTW....if anyone is actually complaining about shots of Jessica during the game...then perhaps there is something different about you that you're not aware of yet... xwhistlex

Nothing wrong with me.

Just ain't interested in watching a spaced out looking blond, jumping up shaking her pink #9 everytime poppa tell's her the camera is on her.xcoffeex

He!!........................Show me the cheerleaders.xthumbsupx
I'll take them over her. xlolx

She made watching that game more annoying than watching a San Antonio Spur's basketball game with them showing Mrs. Desperate housewife mugging in the camera every time Tony Parker dribbles the ball.xnodx

Thunderstruck84
December 19th, 2007, 04:23 PM
And now T(eam)O(bliterator) sounds off about Jessica Simpson:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3161769

I just don't think I can come up with the right words for how much this pisses me off but I'll try:

[xmadxRANT!!!!!!xmadx]
Quit making excuses! Give credit to the Philly D for frustrating and confusing Romo. Take responsibility as a team for not playing up to snuff, fix it and come out this Saturday and play like you're capable of. If having Jessica Simpson in the stands is too distracting for you, you don't belong in the NFL.
[/xmadxRANT!!!!!!xmadx]

I know TO has no idea what class or respect for his opponent is but in the words of my favorite comedian Jimmy Volmer
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e340/chugiemunkie/Other%20Stuff/jimmy.gif
I MEAN... COME ON!

Gil Dobie
December 20th, 2007, 10:12 AM
On the Today's show they made reference to Jessica as Yoko Romo :p

andy7171
December 20th, 2007, 12:00 PM
what girl friend was in the stands on that monday night he played like crap in ?
Carrie Underwood

LacesOut
December 20th, 2007, 02:29 PM
FWIW, Carrie Underwood >>>>> Jessica Simpson.

CrazyCat
December 20th, 2007, 03:34 PM
http://images.askmen.com/galleries/singer/carrie-underwood/pictures/carrie-underwood-picture-1.jpg

http://www.poster.net/simpson-jessica/simpson-jessica-photo-jessica-simpson-6234443.jpg

Go Bison
December 20th, 2007, 04:14 PM
This is funny...

http://www.ruinromo.com/

griz37
December 20th, 2007, 04:50 PM
FWIW, Carrie Underwood >>>>> Jessica Simpson.

It depends what you are after. Jessica probably has a much weaker defense than Underwood. :D