PDA

View Full Version : 2023 AGS Survival Pool, Playoff Round 2 & SWAC Championship

Chalupa Batman
November 26th, 2023, 02:50 PM
Both remaining players advance to the 2nd round of the playoffs (and the SWAC Championship).

Neither poster has picked against any of the teams still playing this season. Going forward I am no longer going to list everyone each poster has picked both for and against and instead just list which remaining teams posters have picked and can’t use each week.

dewey Albany, Chattanooga, Delaware, Montana, Sacramento State, Southern Illinois, North Dakota State

Karl Havoc Mercer, Richmond, Sacramento State, Southern Illinois, Youngstown State

Chalupa Batman
November 26th, 2023, 02:54 PM
This weeks games. No need to mention both teams anymore, only need to pick winners going forward.

Saturday, November 25
Richmond @ Albany
Youngstown State @ Villanova
Chattanooga @ Furman
Sacramento State @ South Dakota
Mercer @ South Dakota State
North Dakota State @ Montana State
Prairie View A&M @ Florida A&M (on ESPN2)
Delaware @ Montana
Southern Illinois @ Idaho

Karl Havoc
November 28th, 2023, 12:58 AM
Florida A&M

dewey
November 30th, 2023, 08:23 PM
Florida A&M (winner) vs Prairie View A&M

Message sent with score prediction.

Dewey

Chalupa Batman
December 2nd, 2023, 03:55 PM
Forgot to get tiebreaker scores our there too, but better late than never

dewey: Florida A&M 35-14
Karl Havoc: Florida A&M 32-18

Karl Havoc
December 2nd, 2023, 07:54 PM
Both remaining players advance to the 2nd round of the playoffs (and the SWAC Championship).

Neither poster has picked against any of the teams still playing this season. Going forward I am no longer going to list everyone each poster has picked both for and against and instead just list which remaining teams posters have picked and can’t use each week.

dewey Albany, Chattanooga, Delaware, Montana, Sacramento State, Southern Illinois, North Dakota State

Karl Havoc Mercer, Richmond, Sacramento State, Southern Illinois, Youngstown State

Curious to see Dewey’s pick next week without being able to use Albany, Montana, SIU, or NDSU!

dewey
December 2nd, 2023, 08:03 PM
Forgot to get tiebreaker scores our there too, but better late than never

dewey: Florida A&M 35-14
Karl Havoc: Florida A&M 32-18

Well I 100% nailed that one.

Dewey

dewey
December 2nd, 2023, 08:07 PM
Curious to see Dewey’s pick next week without being able to use Albany, Montana, SIU, or NDSU!

Well I hope Idaho wins tonight otherwise I may not have a lot of choices:D

Dewey