PDA

View Full Version : AGS Top 25 - How They Fared - Week 11, Fall 2023

Preferred Walk-On
November 11th, 2023, 09:09 PM
Well, here we are again. Another Saturday, another set of results that leave you scratching your head. There is one game ongoing (Montana @ Portland State), and I will update it either later tonight or very early tomorrow morning. But in the interest of sleeping today's festivities off, I present to you all this week's How They Fared.

CLICK HERE (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Th44hEeF05Ir9a1wda_rtwAIynK0ka0sDs_WUs_bD08/edit?usp=sharing) to see just how complicated your poll voting is going to be for this weekend, and best of luck separating the wheat from the chaff (it was the Harvest Bowl at NDSU today). Also, thank you to all veterans here for their service on this Veteran's Day.

SeattleCat
November 11th, 2023, 09:31 PM
You're a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for doing this.

McCowboys
November 12th, 2023, 05:57 AM
Thank you for this amazing work!

taper
November 12th, 2023, 02:38 PM
If there's no right way to rank this week does that mean there's also no wrong way?

ursus arctos horribilis
November 12th, 2023, 09:56 PM
If there's no right way to rank this week does that mean there's also no wrong way?

There could be...check your email. xlolx

wcugrad95
November 13th, 2023, 08:25 AM
Tough week with a number of teams getting their 4th loss, NCCU getting their doors blown off, and a couple of IDLE ranked teams. I think my top 16 or so are ok (maybe not in the right order, but the right teams), but then you could put in several different teams or completely change just about the entire order from there to about #30.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 13th, 2023, 09:51 AM
Voters, just a little under 1 1/2 hrs. to vote so get them in please if you have not.