PDA

View Full Version : App fan in Foxboro?

jonmac
December 9th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Watching to Pat's game and thought I saw fan with an App stocking hat on. Black with Block A on front. Not sure it was quick as they were coming back from commercial. Anybody else happen to see it?

brownbear
December 9th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Watching to Pat's game and thought I saw fan with an App stocking hat on. Black with Block A on front. Not sure it was quick as they were coming back from commercial. Anybody else happen to see it?

It probably is an App hat. I once saw someone with an App hat at a Brown game this year.

ERASU2113
December 9th, 2007, 08:21 PM
It probably is an App hat. I once saw someone with an App hat at a Brown game this year.

Probably a Buckeye fan

CamelCityAppFan
December 10th, 2007, 08:05 AM
I was in NYC earlier this year and went to a Yankees game and more an App ballcap. Guy sitting behind me was another App grad-- we're everywhere! xthumbsupx

ASU88
December 21st, 2007, 01:47 PM
On September 1st I was with my family visiting friends in Auburn. We had tickets to the Auburn/Kansas State game that night. Since ASU/Mich was an early game, I put on my App St gear and hit the local BWW.

I was surprised to see two others in there wearing ASU stuff. Of course, by the end of the game, the whole crowd was pro-App. I wore my shirts proudly to that night's tailgate and game and everywhere else that weekend. Got LOTS of comments, slaps on the back, etc.

Borat
December 21st, 2007, 02:08 PM
Hey i wore my App T shirt at the local high school thanksgiving day football game, and showed to a couple of guys wearig Mich, hats.lots of fun. Oh yea thats was in Rhode Island.

Was that the LaSalle-East Providence game?