PDA

View Full Version : National Anthem

appstate1998
December 9th, 2007, 06:37 AM
Hopefully they get someone in Chatty who doesn't botch it this year. Any word on who they got coming in?

APPALACHIANstate
December 9th, 2007, 07:10 AM
Janet Jackson

Intrepid
December 9th, 2007, 07:13 AM
Janet Jackson

Oh that's nice...we're going to see boobies again...xlolx xlolx xlolx

FCS Preview
December 9th, 2007, 07:14 AM
A duet between Roseanne Barr and Carl Lewis

phillyAPP
December 9th, 2007, 07:16 AM
Hopefully they get someone in Chatty who doesn't botch it this year. Any word on who they got coming in?

Can we all sing it loud and proud the way we did last year?

Its better if the crowd sing the anthem!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

citdog
December 10th, 2007, 11:21 AM
I have been asked to perform "Dixie" before the kickoff!xthumbsupx

ASUMountaineer
December 10th, 2007, 11:28 AM
A duet between Roseanne Barr and Carl Lewis

"Francis Scott (off)Key" Best quote ever on ESPN. Classic xthumbsupx

Mountaineer#96
December 10th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Last years was not bad......Trace Adkins did a great job, the sound system was messed up which made it sound bad. I was close enough to hear him singing.

PTW16
December 10th, 2007, 11:46 AM
A duel between Roseanne Barr and Carl Lewis

Fixed that for ya... and just made it much more entertaining xlolx

appfan2008
December 10th, 2007, 01:24 PM
I hope to have a bigger name than trace but i guess that that is wishful thinking...

asu7
December 10th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Tim Tebow? or anyother FBS related person since it is all about them anyways ... ;)

ASUMountaineer
December 10th, 2007, 02:18 PM
I'd like to see both bands play together with the same arrangement. I think that would be great.

Appdad
December 10th, 2007, 02:22 PM
I'd like to see both bands play together with the same arrangement. I think that would be great.

I like that idea!

The whole point of extracurricular activites, way back when, is student participation.

lizrdgizrd
December 10th, 2007, 02:24 PM

And let the crowd sing with them. xnodx

dungeonjoe
December 10th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Ithink we need to get AGS's own Baptist minister and ASU grad HiHi to offer the invocation

Only no snake handling during the prayer;)

asu7
December 10th, 2007, 02:39 PM
That would be cool ... agreed with the snakes ...

I am the fastest big guy you will ever see ... heck the NFL would try and recruit me if someone had a snake around me

HiHiYikas
December 10th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Ithink we need to get AGS's own Baptist minister and ASU grad HiHi to offer the invocation

Only no snake handling during the prayer;)
The invocation is a little too early to bring out the snakes. That's really more of an altar call kind of thing.

"...and forgive us our sins, as we forgive inept AD's who only request 3,000 tickets. And lead us not into the hands of ticket scalpers, but deliver unto us friendly locals willing to sell good seats at face value..."

The only problem is...with Corey Lynch soon to be married into the Billy Graham family (which is already tied to ASU), with Trey Elder's little brother Blake hoping to attend seminary and become a pastor, and with Coach Moore active in his local congregation...

I'm probably pretty far down the ASU ministerial depth chart.

dungeonjoe
December 10th, 2007, 04:03 PM
The invocation is a little too early to bring out the snakes. That's really more of an altar call kind of thing.

"...and forgive us our sins, as we forgive inept AD's who only request 3,000 tickets. And lead us not into the hands of ticket scalpers, but deliver unto us friendly locals willing to sell good seats at face value..."

The only problem is...with Corey Lynch soon to be married into the Billy Graham family (which is already tied to ASU), with Trey Elder's little brother Blake hoping to attend seminary and become a pastor, and with Coach Moore active in his local congregation...

I'm probably pretty far down the ASU ministerial depth chart.

try going to a Methodist school--- its like annual conference at each football game at the concession stand!