PDA

View Full Version : Delaware/App predictions

Pages : 1 [2]

mtnman
December 13th, 2007, 12:40 PM
we do have a very good ol that will blocked there apps off for ae and kr ,you right stay in the running lanes and all that stuff but knowing what to do and doing it is not that easy , many a good defence have try to but none have ,and udel may win but they will have to out score asu and thats hard to do

AlphaSigMD
December 13th, 2007, 12:55 PM
I know you personally, thats how you are. But you don't mean anything by it though.

Hahahahah...too funny little bro...

Hen-chman
December 13th, 2007, 01:12 PM
I hear you mtnman...it's funny how games unfold, because styles make good match-ups...I'm in the minority, but I think it's gonna be trench-warfare and low-scoring (by that i mean both teams in the 20's)...your gonna game plan to shoot down our air-force and were figuring on keeping AE behind the line-of-scrimmage...I do expect a good one..Cuff isn't the fastest but he see's the field like AE does, and get's the most out of everything....Cuff will be the difference maker !!!

bench
December 13th, 2007, 01:40 PM
...I'm in the minority, but I think it's gonna be trench-warfare and low-scoring (by that i mean both teams in the 20's)...

I don't think I've heard that one this week

mountain_man
December 13th, 2007, 01:58 PM
how does cuff compare to hightower? i think hightower has more rushing ydg on the year, but not by much. how does the two compare hen fans?

HiHiYikas
December 17th, 2007, 09:46 AM
There's nothing more fun than reading prediction threads the week after...If I remember correctly, it was a YSU fan who nailed the final score of last year's championship game...nobody got it just right this time around...two or three were pretty close, though.

App State = Been here, done this.

Delaware won't know what hit them

App State 48
Delaware 20

ASU is gonna win big! Sorry Hen fans I just don't see your D containing the speed of ASU! ASU 53 Del 24. I am gonna catch hell for this one!

This is the 3rd post from a different AppState fan I read today that said they just have too much speed for Delaware.

I guess we have no shot, our defense struggled from time to time this year & even though we have a mid-round NFL draft QB & the best RB in the country at the FCS level we just can't measure up to the impending AppState dynasty.

After the ASU-Michiagn game & then watching Ohio State beat UM & the AppState-Richmond game I'm convinved the Mountaineers would've just stacked the box against the Buckeyes & would've beaten them too - just too much speed for OSU.

God forbid, if the Big 10 elite can't measure up, how is little 'ole Delaware gonna have a chance to compete. Yea, UD beat JMU & without some bonehead plays & coaching this game wouldn't be happening agter the 1st round of the playoffs. ASU may have 500 yds rushing in this game & throw for 200 more on top of that.

It will all be too overwelming & we'll be worshiping AppState's speed long after the game.

Fast Guys - 47
Slow Hens - 20

xbowx xbowx xbowx xoopsx

Congrats to psufan10, Griz0383, and bluehenbillk (sarcastic or not) for making closer predictions than anybody else.

lizrdgizrd
December 17th, 2007, 10:09 AM
I PREDICT...
TEAM WITH FEWEST TURNOVERS WINSxpeacex
Well, if you count turnovers on downs then you're right! Otherwise App had the only fumble although it wasn't lost.