PDA

View Full Version : HEY CHICKEN

MUHAWKS
October 9th, 2023, 08:32 PM
It is looking like for what seems like an unprecedented 4th Saturday in a row, the east will deal with a Rainy Football day. This is nuts!

Hope this post was not too long for all the haters!

MR. CHICKEN
October 9th, 2023, 08:37 PM

......BEEN RAININ'...MOST WEEKENDS....ENTIRE SUMMER.....GOD'S WAY...UH SLOWIN'.....SHIRDEN DOWN........BRAWK!

MUHAWKS
October 9th, 2023, 08:46 PM

......BEEN RAININ'...MOST WEEKENDS....ENTIRE SUMMER.....GOD'S WAY...UH SLOWIN'.....SHIRDEN DOWN........BRAWK!

I thought it was to slow down Albany's passing attack maybe..

caribbeanhen
October 9th, 2023, 09:48 PM
I thought it was to slow down Albany's passing attack maybe..

who has the best WRs in the CAA?

MUHAWKS
October 10th, 2023, 09:57 AM
who has the best WRs in the CAA?

I cannot even opine - just have not seen enough teams play enough

caribbeanhen
October 10th, 2023, 09:58 AM
I cannot even opine - just have not seen enough teams play enough

Delaware hands down

MUHAWKS
October 10th, 2023, 10:04 AM
Delaware hands down

so best WR's, best RB ( i think you said that but lets top 2-3) -- O and D line still good? any weakness? gu to head- What is best Hens can expect if they had to play road game at SDSU or MSU (not a jab- honest question- have the tightened the gap?)

caribbeanhen
October 10th, 2023, 10:29 AM
so best WR's, best RB ( i think you said that but let’s top 2-3) -- O and D line still good? any weakness? gu to head- What is best Hens can expect if they had to play road game at SDSU or MSU (not a jab- honest question- have the tightened the gap?)

dial up a Hens game and tell me what you think

d

MR. CHICKEN
October 10th, 2023, 10:56 AM
https://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by robsnotes4u https://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?p=3149085#post3149085)
NAU handily beats Montana, loses by 1 to Sac, and handily beats Weber. Trending upwards. Yet Montana is rated and they aren’t? Crazy. Not a NAU fan but that makes zero sense.

POST #14....STATS POLL THREAD..................AWQ!

would be VERY rare for a team 2-4 to be ranked no? Clearly they are competitive and probably even good, but 2-4 even with what you said being true just does not seem to happen. Not "up" on Nau but looking at last year's results seem they did nearly the same thing. Lost to FBS, beat a decent sam houston team, 3 pt loss to ranked North Dakota, another random couple wis and a few more very close losses including ONLY a 3 pt loss to Montana State and 2 pt loss to Weber state both top 10 teams.. yet 3-8. Pretty dam good 3-8 team , yet 3-8. Probably would be 8-3 or 9-2 or better in The CAA

......MU....SEEMS TA THINK...NORFFERN ARIZONA.......WOOD OWN DUH CAA......xsighx....BRAWK!

MUHAWKS
October 10th, 2023, 11:12 AM
https://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by robsnotes4u https://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?p=3149085#post3149085)
NAU handily beats Montana, loses by 1 to Sac, and handily beats Weber. Trending upwards. Yet Montana is rated and they aren’t? Crazy. Not a NAU fan but that makes zero sense.

POST #14....STATS POLL THREAD..................AWQ!

would be VERY rare for a team 2-4 to be ranked no? Clearly they are competitive and probably even good, but 2-4 even with what you said being true just does not seem to happen. Not "up" on Nau but looking at last year's results seem they did nearly the same thing. Lost to FBS, beat a decent sam houston team, 3 pt loss to ranked North Dakota, another random couple wis and a few more very close losses including ONLY a 3 pt loss to Montana State and 2 pt loss to Weber state both top 10 teams.. yet 3-8. Pretty dam good 3-8 team , yet 3-8. Probably would be 8-3 or 9-2 or better in The CAA

......MU....SEEMS TA THINK...NORFFERN ARIZONA.......WOOD OWN DUH CAA......xsighx....BRAWK!

solely based on their results the last 2 years I think if they had DELAWARES schedule or similar yes, 8-3 or 9-2. is that really far fetched? They are playing to within small 1 score losses to some of the nations best consistently.. You dont think replacing that with awful Monmouth, Stony Brook, NC A&T, a couple NEC or PL OOC's and even the decent CAA teams would result in wins?

MUHAWKS
October 10th, 2023, 11:13 AM
dial up a Hens game and tell me what you think

d

Only game I saw was SB, prob a bad one to watch-- but I asked YOU!! You tell me! Had to bet your house, does Delaware beat said two teams?

MR. CHICKEN
October 10th, 2023, 11:16 AM
solely based on their results the last 2 years I think if they had DELAWARES schedule or similar yes, 8-3 or 9-2. is that really far fetched? They are playing to within small 1 score losses to some of the nations best consistently.. You dont think replacing that with awful Monmouth, Stony Brook, NC A&T, a couple NEC or PL OOC's and even the decent CAA teams would result in wins?

....YOUSE...DIDN'T....SAY.....ANY UH THAT......IN POST # 14......STAT POLL THREAD.......xsmhx....AWQ!

MUHAWKS
October 10th, 2023, 11:24 AM
....YOUSE...DIDN'T....SAY.....ANY UH THAT......IN POST # 14......STAT POLL THREAD.......xsmhx....AWQ!

guess it was assumed-- The CAA now is largely about schedule now. Some only have 1-2 tough games, some have 4-5. In general though if we just compare who they are playing and how they are doing (does not always work that way) I stands to reason they could win The CAA or def make the playoffs with certain schedules. Or they could lose one score games to Delaware, UNH, URI, W&M too and still just be a competitive 4-7 team but whatever! What would UNA/Towson look like!

caribbeanhen
October 10th, 2023, 12:25 PM
Only game I saw was SB, prob a bad one to watch-- but I asked YOU!! You tell me! Had to bet your house, does Delaware beat said two teams?

Watch another one but not Penn St

MUHAWKS
October 10th, 2023, 02:24 PM
Watch another one but not Penn St

LOL-- I will fit it in as I "fan scout" Hampton later on FLO

caribbeanhen
October 10th, 2023, 02:26 PM
LOL-- I will fit it in as I "fan scout" Hampton later on FLO

good
Looking forward to your remarks

BigBlueMU
October 10th, 2023, 02:35 PM
Been on AGS for a while now. Since we are on a "Chicken" thread, I figured this would be as good as time as ever to make a small request. Is there anyone out there willing and able to translate Mr. Chicken posts when they pop up? I don't speak fluent Chicken. xlolx

MUHAWKS
October 10th, 2023, 03:26 PM
Been on AGS for a while now. Since we are on a "Chicken" thread, I figured this would be as good as time as ever to make a small request. Is there anyone out there willing and able to translate Mr. Chicken posts when they pop up? I don't speak fluent Chicken. xlolx

YOUSE DON'T UNDAHSTAND BEE CAUUSEE YOUSE AHH TOO BUSY WITH DA SNOOKI AND GOLD CHAINZ......MAYBE YOUSE TEAM SEEMS MORE INTERESTED IN DER STUFF TOO-- GONNA TAKE A LOT MORE DEN SHIRDEN AND A STAND IN QB TO DEFEAT DA PIRATTTESS! AWK!

caribbeanhen
October 10th, 2023, 05:14 PM

I can

MUHAWKS
October 10th, 2023, 09:18 PM
good
Looking forward to your remarks

Well to be honest after watching Hampton film I only had enough focus to watch Delaware highlights and I put on some of the actual games and just randomly stopped and would watch for a minute. Because of that I could not get a good read on the OL/DL b/c you really need to watch whole and multiple games for that. BUT, you are on to something with your WR's. Ultra impressed with Chandler and then I want to say some kid Bermudez?? Seems there are even more. #8 I saw the talent immediately. And even though it is only highlights this QB seems pretty good too. So skill wise just from what I saw UDEL is the real deal. I guess to know whether they can compete with MSU/SDSU should they get that far we need to make a real assessment of the OL/DL which I will defer to you for now, but WR wise you seem correct. Of course I say this having not seen 11 of the other 15 teams really but what I saw is good enough! I will say I think WE have a very solid WR corp. that may surprise some folks a bit but you guys have a "different" type of firepower out wide for sure-- and then there is yarns. Tell me Hens OL/DL is "legit" and I will absolutely say they can compete and win beyond week 1 and 2.

caribbeanhen
October 10th, 2023, 11:02 PM
Well to be honest after watching Hampton film I only had enough focus to watch Delaware highlights and I put on some of the actual games and just randomly stopped and would watch for a minute. Because of that I could not get a good read on the OL/DL b/c you really need to watch whole and multiple games for that. BUT, you are on to something with your WR's. Ultra impressed with Chandler and then I want to say some kid Bermudez?? Seems there are even more. #8 I saw the talent immediately. And even though it is only highlights this QB seems pretty good too. So skill wise just from what I saw UDEL is the real deal. I guess to know whether they can compete with MSU/SDSU should they get that far we need to make a real assessment of the OL/DL which I will defer to you for now, but WR wise you seem correct. Of course I say this having not seen 11 of the other 15 teams really but what I saw is good enough! I will say I think WE have a very solid WR corp. that may surprise some folks a bit but you guys have a "different" type of firepower out wide for sure-- and then there is yarns. Tell me Hens OL/DL is "legit" and I will absolutely say they can compete and win beyond week 1 and 2.

Good eyes
You must of been watching the Duquesne game

#8 is Chandler Harvin, second year at Delaware. Carty brought him up from Sam Houston State

#2 is Jojo Bermudez, Freshman transfer from Cincinnati

Bermudez got a little more time in the last game because unfortunately, our best receiver Kym Wimberly, a kid from Louisiana and transfer from Harvard got hurt against New Hampshire. If you want to see talent, watch the last minute of the second quarter against Saint Francis.

An interesting WR by the name of Phil Lutz, who was a division three all American at Tufts, showed up at Delaware in August. He’s from North Caldwell, New Jersey…. Duquesne game at the five minute mark you will see him catch his first touchdown pass. I really like this kid.

Even more but I’ll save until manana

This is the Wimberly play that you have to see

One pretty spectacular move and pivotal TD reception by our Harvard transfer. A sight to behold

http://www.gohens.net/boards/download/file.php?id=1168WimberlyB37FA6DB-F52F-4009-866A-7D798E2A986B.jpeg (215.62 KiB) Viewed 553 times

ATTACHMENTShttp://www.gohens.net/boards/download/file.php?id=1170