PDA

View Full Version : TD WILCOX-Raven and former Mountaineer

fcsfootball71
December 3rd, 2007, 09:52 PM
Former App St. Mountaineer and current Baltimore Raven Daniel Wilcox with the TD vs. the Patriots!!!!

jbuggASU
December 4th, 2007, 08:53 AM
I saw that last night and told my friend "hey he played for App" she was not impressed. xlolx xrolleyesx

proasu89
December 4th, 2007, 09:44 AM
Former App St. Mountaineer and current Baltimore Raven Daniel Wilcox with the TD vs. the Patriots!!!!

nice tackle on the kick return as well. Maybe that'll inspire our coverage guys.

AppStateSVX
December 4th, 2007, 07:34 PM
I saw that too, I was pretty excited

Appguy
December 9th, 2007, 07:44 PM
In the player intro tonight Wilcox said something like GMC when players say their school. his high school?

UNHWildCats
December 9th, 2007, 07:46 PM
In the player intro tonight Wilcox said something like GMC when players say their school. his high school?
Well some on the smack board would say spelling isnt a strong part of an ASU student so maybe it means Great Michigan Cillers :p

appfan2008
December 9th, 2007, 08:00 PM

I heard that too... I was trying to figure out what that meant... I dont think it means what unh thinks... we know killers starts with a k!

btw if he did say GMK mean great michigan killers that would be pretty funny...

mcveyrl
December 9th, 2007, 08:15 PM
I heard that too... I was trying to figure out what that meant... I dont think it means what unh thinks... we know killers starts with a k!

btw if he did say GMK mean great michigan killers that would be pretty funny...

His Ravens bio says he went to Georgia Military Academy, but I think that he attended Georgia Military College, a junior college.
He's listed as an alum on several websites.

http://www.gmc.cc.ga.us/

BTW, this game is ridiculous.

ERASU2113
December 9th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Don't know why he would not say ASU...I remember of the Michigan game he was interviewed on Cold Pizza and he said something along the line of...

He always would wear his ASU shirts around the locker rooms and to meetings and the coaches and players would rag on him. However, once ASU won...he went to every Wolverine player on the Ravens and put some ASU stuff in their locker.

Who knows though?