PDA

View Full Version : CAA Pick’em

Sitting Bull
August 9th, 2023, 01:59 PM
I mentioned earlier though now the issue to handle this again this year is going to be much more difficult. Fighting a medical condition which is going to run a few months.

Just wanted all to know and anyone who might handle this year, please take the lead.

caribbeanhen
August 9th, 2023, 02:27 PM
I mentioned earlier though now the issue to handle this again this year is going to be much more difficult. Fighting a medical condition which is going to run a few months.

Just wanted all to know and anyone who might handle this year, please take the lead.

You be well, your health much more important than a pick em game.

Im Not doing it though, don’t even have a computer and have no idea where I’ll be tonight much less tomorrow

FUBeAR
August 9th, 2023, 02:32 PM
Elon

UNHWildcat18
August 9th, 2023, 04:37 PM

Your health is so much more important to us! Hope things go well for you health wise over the season! I apologize as I’m no good either, my fall is packed outside of football season. I hope someone can do it 😂

bonarae
August 9th, 2023, 04:53 PM
I think I can but I'll set it up in your early morning hours of Tuesday I believe... if you all agree. The CAA is not my home conference though. xlolx

MR. CHICKEN
August 9th, 2023, 04:59 PM
I think I can but I'll set it up in your early morning hours of Tuesday I believe... if you all agree. The CAA is not my home conference though. xlolx

...............xhypedx............BRAWK!

ncspiderfan
August 9th, 2023, 05:04 PM

I agree with the others here, your health comes first. Take care of yourself and I wish you all the best in getting back to total good health.

I am like a couple of the others in the fact that I do not even participate in pick'ems, excepting the AGS pick'em, due to traveling and other distractions. There are weeks even in that I pick from memory without any research, so I know I would not be able to keep up week to week with the CAA crowd sending emails.

KPSUL
August 9th, 2023, 08:34 PM

I don't think I'd be concerned about conference affiliation. I fully support you as CAA Pick'em Boss man!

If it helps you make the commitment, I'd be willing to be your assistant - basically backing you up if there was any weekend(s) you couldn't do it. I kept the Pick'em running a few weekends when Mellow was running it. I also ran some other FCS-wide game for part of a season, but I don't recall which one so I guess I can't put it in my resume.