PDA

View Full Version : James Madison @ App State

Pages : 1 2 [3]

AppStateold299
November 25th, 2007, 12:59 PM
I just got back from ASU and I am still in shock that we walked out of there with a win. Like they say it is better to be lucky than good sometimes. The Dukes coach cost them the game. Going for it on 4th down 1 too many times. Why did they not kick the field goal? I mean I know everyone has seen the Michigan highlight of the last play, but how often does that happen? I understand they thought they could get 5 yds on any play, and for most of the game they proved it to be true. The defense came up with the big plays when the game was on the line and won the game. Great Game JMU! That is going to sting for a while to know that you should have won that game. I do want to give a big thank you to Dukes coach for the play calls at the end of the game.

AppMan
November 25th, 2007, 03:05 PM
JMU was the better team today we had good fortune on our side. However, this is a survive and move on tournament. You take 'em anyway you can get 'em and we ain't giving it back. Our kids know they have to play until the clock shows 0:00. We've been in this picture before.

ncman071
November 25th, 2007, 03:20 PM
i was at the game yesterday and all i can say is that JMU played great especially with their offensive and defensive lines. our o line had a really hard time blocking their defensive front and our d line of course.. struggled but just like Moore said, their young and injured. hopefully we'll play well enough to win again this coming saturday. great game, we were very fortunate to win this one.

The Moody1
November 25th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Dont worry Moody all your insults will mean nothing after Saturday when your mouth will be shut. You will have no reason to post anything because you will be sitting at home stunned and out of the playoffs. When that happens dont come on here crying about how you should have won.

I guess it didn't quite work out for you, did it sport. After Wofford disposes of your little spiders this week-end I am sure you will find a third favorite team to pull for.

I guess the above post should have read like this:

Dont worry Alexale all your insults will mean nothing after Saturday when your mouth will be shut. You will have no reason to post anything because you will be sitting at home stunned and out of the playoffs. When that happens dont come on here crying about how you should have won.

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx