PDA

View Full Version : Skins v Eagles... I WAS THERE!

Reed Rothchild
November 12th, 2007, 12:40 PM
What a game. I was out on the East Coast for some school business and decided to catch the Skins v Eagles yesterday. What a game. Washington was pounding them all game long until Brian Westbrook showed everyone why is one of the best backs in the NFL.

Very interesting storylines throughout the game included

1. Redskins coaching not being aware of an injured Shawn Taylor attempting to come out of the game while Philly was driving for an L.J. Smith touchdown. Taylor's abscence led directly to 2 td passes including the game winner.

2. Redskins calling a draw play on 3rd and long and having no imagination in the redzone.

3. Andy Reid actually outcoaching the Skins.

It was a fun time!

tribe_pride
November 12th, 2007, 02:16 PM
What a game. I was out on the East Coast for some school business and decided to catch the Skins v Eagles yesterday. What a game. Washington was pounding them all game long until Brian Westbrook showed everyone why is one of the best backs in the NFL.

Very interesting storylines throughout the game included

1. Redskins coaching not being aware of an injured Shawn Taylor attempting to come out of the game while Philly was driving for an L.J. Smith touchdown. Taylor's abscence led directly to 2 td passes including the game winner.

2. Redskins calling a draw play on 3rd and long and having no imagination in the redzone.

3. Andy Reid actually outcoaching the Skins.

It was a fun time!

Gibbs has been outcoached several times this year. The Skins have let 4th quarter leads go to the Eagles and Giants and blew the game at the Pack. This is a team that could easily be 8-1 that bad coaching has led to be 5-4.