PDA

View Full Version : Complete 2008 Tentative Red Sox Schedule

UNHWildCats
November 7th, 2007, 01:59 PM
:D First Sox blogger to have the whole schedule.... yay me :p

http://redsox.travisliles.com/2007/11/2008-red-sox-schedule.html

Not sure if it has to do with it, but my blog is registered with a baseball blog ranking site and since I posted this last nite I have gone from like #250 to #26 at this moment... again yay me :D

bandl
November 7th, 2007, 02:12 PM
:D First Sox blogger to have the whole schedule.... yay me :p

http://redsox.travisliles.com/2007/11/2008-red-sox-schedule.html

Not sure if it has to do with it, but my blog is registered with a baseball blog ranking site and since I posted this last nite I have gone from like #250 to #26 at this moment... again yay me :D

Just so's you know....that's NOT something you should put on your resume... xcoffeex Being a huge dork doesn't get you brownie points when searching for a job. ;)

AZGrizFan
November 7th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Just so's you know....that's NOT something you should put on your resume... xcoffeex Being a huge dork doesn't get you brownie points when searching for a job. ;)

Something tells me Travis doesn't see it this way..... xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex

UNHWildCats
November 7th, 2007, 02:14 PM

Cant help being a sox blogger in NYC when looking for a job either. xcoolx

ISUMatt
November 7th, 2007, 02:19 PM
WHO F.U.C.K.ING CARES!!!

UNHWildCats
November 7th, 2007, 02:24 PM
WHO F.U.C.K.ING CARES!!!
Theres plenty of Red Sox fans on AGS who might care... No one makes you open a thread with Red Sox in it.

bluehenbillk
November 7th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Thanks UNH, I've been waiting for this, trying to get tix for a BOS-NYY game the last time round at Yankee Stadium.

brownbear
November 7th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Next comes 162 posts giving previews of each Red Sox game.

SuperJon
November 7th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Do you want a cookie?

UNHWildCats
November 7th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Thanks UNH, I've been waiting for this, trying to get tix for a BOS-NYY game the last time round at Yankee Stadium.

Im still surprised there making the Yanks finish the reg season on the road. You know MLB is gonna be praying for a Sox/Yanks ALCS if not a Yanks WS to close out the stadium.

UNHWildCats
November 7th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Next comes 162 posts giving previews of each Red Sox game.
That could be arranged ;)

UNHWildCats
November 7th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Do you want a cookie?
Is it a chocolate chip cookie? :p

TheValleyRaider
November 7th, 2007, 05:11 PM
So, two years in a row now the NY-Boston season series starts and ends in Fenway? xeyebrowx

Especially with the Stadium closing this year. Bad form MLB xnonox

Heck, keep the first series in Fenway, but it should be Red Sox at Yankees on the last day of the regular season to "officially" close the Stadium. It opened vs. the Sawks back in 1923 and should close that way. Of course, there will hopefully be more games there (I'm thinking somewhere between 8-11 :D ), but the last game of the regular season is when they're going to do the especially big pomp and stuff.

If the Boss were 100%, this wouldn't stand xnonono2x

UNHWildCats
November 7th, 2007, 05:13 PM
So, two years in a row now the NY-Boston season series starts and ends in Fenway? xeyebrowx

Especially with the Stadium closing this year. Bad form MLB xnonox

Heck, keep the first series in Fenway, but it should be Red Sox at Yankees on the last day of the regular season to "officially" close the Stadium. It opened vs. the Sawks back in 1923 and should close that way. Of course, there will hopefully be more games there (I'm thinking somewhere between 8-11 :D ), but the last game of the regular season is when they're going to do the especially big pomp and stuff.

If the Boss were 100%, this wouldn't stand xnonono2x
totally agree, its an injustice

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 7th, 2007, 05:24 PM
You do this just to irritate people don't you...it seems to be working.

UNHWildCats
November 7th, 2007, 05:27 PM
You do this just to irritate people don't you...it seems to be working.
Ya cause I have nothing better to do then irritate a bunch of sports fans.

I post what I post because I feel its useful information for atleast a small number of AGSers.

NDSUFREAK
November 7th, 2007, 08:16 PM
SEASON IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!