Col Hogan
November 1st, 2007, 05:07 PM
Good for the Dodgers and Torre.....

Grizalltheway
November 1st, 2007, 05:13 PM
Step one in A-Rod becoming a Dodger, methinks. xnodx

putter
November 1st, 2007, 05:18 PM
I think Mattingly will also follow Joe to Los Angeles which will help the Dodgers also.

813Jag
November 1st, 2007, 05:42 PM
Step one in A-Rod becoming a Dodger, methinks. xnodx
Let's hope not. xnonono2x

UNHWildCats
November 1st, 2007, 05:43 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31858

dbackjon
November 1st, 2007, 08:09 PM
Dodgers still suck

AZGrizFan
November 1st, 2007, 08:11 PM
Dodgers still suck

Just not as bad, now. xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx

Ivytalk
November 1st, 2007, 08:49 PM
From the right coast to the left coast...

But no pennant for the Dodgers in '08. Too many holes to fill.xtwocentsx

BlueHen86
November 1st, 2007, 09:05 PM
It looks like Colorado and Arizona will be tough next year. Add the Dodgers to that mix and the NL west is going to be a dog fight next season.

dbackjon
November 1st, 2007, 10:14 PM
It looks like Colorado and Arizona will be tough next year. Add the Dodgers to that mix and the NL west is going to be a dog fight next season.

Don't forget the Padres. Any of the four could win it - it was the best division in the NL this year, will be next year as well.

UMass922
November 1st, 2007, 10:36 PM
Let's hope not. xnonono2x

There are worse things that could happen to the Dodgers than acquiring a 50-HR/150-RBI/140-R infielder.

Seriously, this "A-Rod is a cancer" stuff is getting way overblown. If my team was as offensively impoverished as the Dodgers, I'd be ecstatic to acquire him. Heck, if the Red Sox lose Lowell and/or Manny, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

AZGrizFan
November 1st, 2007, 11:14 PM
There are worse things that could happen to the Dodgers than acquiring a 50-HR/150-RBI/140-R infielder.

Seriously, this "A-Rod is a cancer" stuff is getting way overblown. If my team was as offensively impoverished as the Dodgers, I'd be ecstatic to acquire him. Heck, if the Red Sox lose Lowell and/or Manny, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

I wish the D-Backs would go after him, but I know they won't...

813Jag
November 2nd, 2007, 05:21 AM

That's just my opinion, if the team aquired him I will still support them. I don't think he's a cancer, I just don't like him, never have even before he went to the Yankees.

Gil Dobie
November 2nd, 2007, 07:24 AM
Wonder if Posada and/or Rivera would follow Torre to LA?

Seahawks Fan
November 2nd, 2007, 07:48 AM
Congratulations Joe and best of luck in Lala land. He will do fine out there. xthumbsupx