December 3rd, 2022, 06:37 PM
Furman loses by 3. Samford wins by 6

NET RESULT. SOCON WINS BY THREE !!!

Good luck to all going forward

Man……why?

dewey
December 3rd, 2022, 06:45 PM
Man……why?

For some reason some people enjoy being a troll.

Dewey

Daytripper
December 3rd, 2022, 06:48 PM
LOL...

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2022, 06:55 PM

Good luck to all going forward
Way to not look like a pretentious attention-seeking ass like those clowns FUBeAR and FUGamebreaker.

UNHWildcat18
December 3rd, 2022, 07:38 PM
Way to not look like a pretentious attention-seeking ass like those clowns FUBeAR and FUGamebreaker.

Precisely, I hope FuBear is crying while facing a mirror talking to himself in the third person

MTfan4life
December 3rd, 2022, 07:43 PM
SoCoN ≥ Pioneer

FIFY xrotatehx

Sir William
December 3rd, 2022, 07:47 PM

Stop that cr*p. You're coming off like a 14-yr old.

FUwolfpacker
December 3rd, 2022, 07:53 PM

But a very objective and not at all emotional 14 year old.

gofurman
December 3rd, 2022, 08:05 PM

Look it’s partly in response to all those who said UIW A LOT. Furman very little. They. Were. Wrong.

WRONG. THATS A FACT. UIW won that’s also a fact. Congrats to them.

also I have the flu and my relative (uncle) passed away today so I’m probably not in the best mood. Cut me some slack bitches

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2022, 08:06 PM
Look it’s partly in response to all those who said UIW A LOT. Furman very little. They. Were. Wrong.

also I have the flu and my relative (uncle) passed away today so I’m probably not in the best mood. Cut me some slack bitches
Sorry about your uncle. But your point is still ****ing stupid

katss07
December 3rd, 2022, 08:08 PM
Furman hasn’t advanced out of the second round since 2005… SoCon is Patriot League South

gofurman
December 3rd, 2022, 11:04 PM
Furman hasn’t advanced out of the second round since 2005… SoCon is Patriot League South

please. Look at the macro body of work. THE WHOLE CONFERENCE. SAMFORD JUST advanced past your mark of second round TODAY. TODAY. Don’t look at one team or one quarter.

also the Southland ought to be embarrassed. EMBARRASSED

as many, what Samford just did is shocking. When I saw Samford won I just assumed the ALL EVERYTHING QB - HEIRS - played. never even looked at box score until now. He was iffy with injury. I just pulled up the box score. Heirs is THE MAN. video game numbers. (Like Scott at UIW). Great job Crittendon. Dude is like a walk on Redshirt Freshamn. FRESHMAN vs starting Senior at SELA. Now THIS really proves my point.

SoCon backup walk on leads team to win over Senior starter from Sourhland.

SELA / Southland ought to be damn embarrassed

let’s flip the script. I bet Furman coulda won if Scott doesn’t play. Shoot we coulda won anyway. And put Heirs in at Samford they might run away with todays game. To win without your ALL EVERYTHING QB. Good grief. SELA was gifted this game and still couldn’t get it done. PROVES. MY. POINT of thread title.

no team should more embarrassed than SELA today

it also shows how much home field does matter.

Bison56
December 3rd, 2022, 11:12 PM
Stop embarrassing yourself.

gofurman
December 3rd, 2022, 11:22 PM
Stop embarrassing yourself.

No. No. No. YOU ALL are embarrassing yourselves. I’ll stand by that.

Someone tells me their uncle DIED today I’m probably just giving him a pass. That applies to everyone above with a rude reply. I would just let that guy have a pass that day. It’s called EQ. Let’s see if you can do that.

im not like the one or two others who are “too much” a lot. I know who they are. But think if you view me like that all the time. Nope. Heck SU Dog one time said I was one of the classiest posters on here. So I’m a little raw emotionally per his passing. Should I probably not post? Yeah but it’s the day my team played. Won’t really apply a week from now.

bad timing I guess but anyway. Take the high road and give a man who has shared something with you (that hurts him) a pass.

thanks in advance for doing that

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2022, 08:55 AM
No. No. No. YOU ALL are embarrassing yourselves. I’ll stand by that.

Someone tells me their uncle DIED today I’m probably just giving him a pass. That applies to everyone above with a rude reply. I would just let that guy have a pass that day. It’s called EQ. Let’s see if you can do that.

im not like the one or two others who are “too much” a lot. I know who they are. But think if you view me like that all the time. Nope. Heck SU Dog one time said I was one of the classiest posters on here. So I’m a little raw emotionally per his passing. Should I probably not post? Yeah but it’s the day my team played. Won’t really apply a week from now.

bad timing I guess but anyway. Take the high road and give a man who has shared something with you (that hurts him) a pass.

thanks in advance for doing that

I'm sure your uncle appreciates being used as an excuse for you to make an ass of yourself on an internet football message board.

SCPALADIN
December 4th, 2022, 10:52 AM
I'm sure your uncle appreciates being used as an excuse for you to make an ass of yourself on an internet football message board.

^^this^^

If these posts are the reactions you feel are appropriate when the school you pull for loses then maybe you should take a little break from posting on message boards. You're embarrassing yourself...both here and on the Furman board.

Take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard. It's a game played by 18-22 year-olds.

Daytripper
December 4th, 2022, 11:10 AM
^^this^^

If these posts are the reactions you feel are appropriate when the school you pull for loses then maybe you should take a little break from posting on message boards. You're embarrassing yourself...both here and on the Furman board.

Take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard. It's a game played by 18-22 year-olds.

Yes. Perspective.

katss07
December 4th, 2022, 12:36 PM
The meltdown on the Furman board is hilarious. As expected, crying about ethics, grades and Kinne. Never thought I’d see a SoCon power like Furman be put in their place by Incarnate Word.

SCPALADIN
December 4th, 2022, 12:42 PM
The meltdown on the Furman board is hilarious. As expected, crying about ethics, grades and Kinne. Never thought I’d see a SoCon power like Furman be put in their place by Incarnate Word.

It's the usual suspects who represent an incredibly small (and unfortunately vocal) minority of the Furman fanbase. We have a few folks that really need to find a hobby other than obsessing about why their overachieving team lost a game. It's absurd.

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2022, 12:44 PM
I've not been to the Furman board. But I imagine it looks a lot like Bisonville, but purple, and with about 5% of the traffic.

SpreadTheWord
December 4th, 2022, 01:17 PM
It's the usual suspects who represent an incredibly small (and unfortunately vocal) minority of the Furman fanbase. We have a few folks that really need to find a hobby other than obsessing about why their overachieving team lost a game. It's absurd.

I got the chance to meet a few of the Furman fans that made the trip to San Antonio. They were wonderful people who couldn't have been nicer. I take it none of the ones I met are probably on this message board lol. Congrats on a great season, Furman!

SpreadTheWord
December 4th, 2022, 01:19 PM

Doesn't matter if you win by an inch or by a mile, winning is winning. Congrats to y'all on a great season.