PDA

View Full Version : 2022 Quarterfinal: #5 William & Mary @ #4 Montana State

Pages : 1 [2]

caribbeanhen
December 12th, 2022, 03:08 PM
Seriously dude, are you still all in on this, my God

simmer down

I asked you three days ago why Montana State didn’t look so athletic in Flagstaff

I don’t think you ever answered

By the way ...what would be wrong with Montana state for doing something like that ... even if they did? it’s called home Field advantage and these kind of things have been going on in football and baseball forever

POD Knows
December 12th, 2022, 04:26 PM
simmer down

I asked you three days ago why Montana State didn’t look so athletic in Flagstaff

By the way ...what would be wrong with Montana state for doing something like that ... even if they did? it’s called home Field advantage and these kind of things have been going on in football and baseball forever
NDSU doesn't look "athletic" in any game they play but they win. I told you I didn't watch the game. No idea what happened there in Flagstaff and I don't care. NDSU barely beat the second worst team in the MVFC conference this year and smoked the best team in the SoCon, which was better than the CAA this year. Nobody can figure any of this out.

GoCatsGo84
December 12th, 2022, 04:41 PM
simmer down

East coast gunna east coast.

MSUBobcat
December 12th, 2022, 04:46 PM
Yoder was the only guy that showed up for Bill and Mary. W and M probably dropped the worst showing in the FCS playoffs ever.

Did he REALLY though?? 8 rushes for 6 yards in the first quarter, 4 more for 15 yards in the second with 9 of those coming on the last play of the first half on a 1st and 10 from their 25 with 18 seconds left. It got a bit more "respectable" in the 2nd half, with 7 carries for 46 yards in the 3rd, but 37 of those 46 yards came during their drive that started with 1:36 left in the quarter and the game already 55-0. He went 9 carries for 53 yards in the 4th, including a nice 32 yard run that set up their only TD on a drive that started with nearly half the 4th already elapsed. Yoder had 14 carries for 32 yards until that late 3rd quarter drive with the score being 55-0. If rushing 12 times for 90 yards in garbage time counts as "showing up", it's pretty clear how the score got to where it did.

Sitting Bull
December 12th, 2022, 05:03 PM
Did he REALLY though?? 8 rushes for 6 yards in the first quarter, 4 more for 15 yards in the second with 9 of those coming on the last play of the first half on a 1st and 10 from their 25 with 18 seconds left. It got a bit more "respectable" in the 2nd half, with 7 carries for 46 yards in the 3rd, but 37 of those 46 yards came during their drive that started with 1:36 left in the quarter and the game already 55-0. He went 9 carries for 53 yards in the 4th, including a nice 32 yard run that set up their only TD on a drive that started with nearly half the 4th already elapsed. Yoder had 14 carries for 32 yards until that late 3rd quarter drive with the score being 55-0. If rushing 12 times for 90 yards in garbage time counts as "showing up", it's pretty clear how the score got to where it did.

Don’t be such a chump. It’s one thing to win impressively, another to be a d-bag. He got 126y and a TD. Was the MSU defense just letting him run? And how many rushing yards did MSU have in Q1?

Sitting Bull
December 12th, 2022, 05:06 PM
NDSU doesn't look "athletic" in any game they play but they win. I told you I didn't watch the game. No idea what happened there in Flagstaff and I don't care. NDSU barely beat the second worst team in the MVFC conference this year and smoked the best team in the SoCon, which was better than the CAA this year. Nobody can figure any of this out.

You need to stop quoting W&M grads and stick with your own. Try “man that elk sure do bleed a lot when you shoot’em between the eyes”.

POD Knows
December 12th, 2022, 05:39 PM
You need to stop quoting W&M grads and stick with your own. Try “man that elk sure do bleed a lot when you shoot’em between the eyes”.Suck my dick, how does that work for you, I am sure Jefferson said that a few times to his sex slave he had hid in his basement. We don't have elk in Fargo, get a stray moose once in a while.

MSUBobcat
December 12th, 2022, 05:43 PM
Don’t be such a chump. It’s one thing to win impressively, another to be a d-bag. He got 126y and a TD. Was the MSU defense just letting him run? And how many rushing yards did MSU have in Q1?

Pot meet kettle. All I did was point out the facts that Yoder didn't do anything until the game was well over and much of his success came against the backups. If that hurts your delicate sensibilities, that's not really my concern. Also seems super dumb to ask a question that you could have looked up yourself and found out... you probably shouldn't have asked it - MSU rushed for 107 yards and a TD in THE FIRST QUARTER. Oh, and we were 1-2 passing for 42 yards in the first also.

Sitting Bull
December 12th, 2022, 08:12 PM
Suck my dick

Class act!

Sitting Bull
December 12th, 2022, 08:19 PM
Pot meet kettle. All I did was point out the facts that Yoder didn't do anything until the game was well over and much of his success came against the backups. If that hurts your delicate sensibilities, that's not really my concern. Also seems super dumb to ask a question that you could have looked up yourself and found out... you probably shouldn't have asked it - MSU rushed for 107 yards and a TD in THE FIRST QUARTER. Oh, and we were 1-2 passing for 42 yards in the first also.

Sorry, you are just being a d-bag. You won a great game. Be happy about it.

Bobcat99
December 12th, 2022, 08:24 PM

We’re all very impressed he ran for some yards in garbage time, and against our 3rd string DL! Congratulations!

Sitting Bull
December 12th, 2022, 08:30 PM
We’re all very impressed he ran for some yards in garbage time, and against our 3rd string DL! Congratulations!

No one is asking you be impressed. You have an impressive team with a big win. You don’t need to be a jackass about it.

JacksFan40
December 12th, 2022, 09:18 PM
No one is asking you be impressed. You have an impressive team with a big win. You don’t need to be a jackass about it.
Seems there’s an increase in the number of Montana State asshats all of a sudden. I can only imagine how unbearable they’ll be if they beat us this week.

JacksFan40
December 12th, 2022, 09:19 PM
Show some humility, I know winning important games is a new thing for Bobcat fans, but try and stay humble.

POD Knows
December 12th, 2022, 09:30 PM
Class act!
LOL. Got a little ginned up over all your eastern US elitism. I guess my hick genes didn’t cipher your response properly.

Bobcat99
December 12th, 2022, 11:49 PM
Show some humility, I know winning important games is a new thing for Bobcat fans, but try and stay humble.

I’d rather not. Less fun that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems there’s an increase in the number of Montana State asshats all of a sudden. I can only imagine how unbearable they’ll be when they beat us this week.

FIFY

GoCatsGo84
December 13th, 2022, 05:54 AM

Sorry, you are just being a d-bag. You won a great game. Be happy about it.

WM fans need to pick a stance, yall wanna keep complaining about the field and cold? Or do y’all wanna move on and call the game what it was: a blow out? You can’t sit there and complain and poke, then turn around and say “geez just move on guys”. This is exactly what your fan base did pre game. It wasn’t the cold and it wasn’t the field conditions, you were gunna come in here and compete. Now its all about how the NCAA and BSC screwed WM and our players should slip and get hurt (from your message board not here). If this was played on neutral turf you’d win.. that kind of stuff will probably get a fan or two to respond.

As for SDSU fans… seriously guys, let’s have thicker skin. You know why we’re all excited to play again. It’s a big game that probably should be played in Frisco. The best run getter vs the best run stopper. This is a message board, the rules on civility seems to always be a moving target. That’s annoying.

End rant.

Sitting Bull
December 13th, 2022, 07:34 AM
LOL. Got a little ginned up over all your eastern US elitism. I guess my hick genes didn’t cipher your response properly.

Eastern elitism is something I also detest. Poor attempt at humor.

There is some irony though that while snarking on W&M (understandably a poor showing) that you tag your posts with a quote from a W&M grad. Stick with it.

Sitting Bull
December 13th, 2022, 07:41 AM
Seems there’s an increase in the number of Montana State asshats all of a sudden. I can only imagine how unbearable they’ll be if they beat us this week.

I actually attended and was so impressed with Bozeman and the atmosphere. All the people I met there in person were very nice. MSU is a great FCS program. But yeah, some of the comments just leave a bad taste when they target specific players. It’s cheap and childish but it’s a sports board.

Good luck with the Jack’s!

POD Knows
December 13th, 2022, 09:40 AM
Eastern elitism is something I also detest. Poor attempt at humor.

There is some irony though that while snarking on W&M (understandably a poor showing) that you tag your posts with a quote from a W&M grad. Stick with it.
Jefferson and the W and M performance at Bozeman are two different things although I am sure Jefferson was probably turning over in his grave.

TribeNomad1
December 13th, 2022, 09:54 AM
Jefferson and the W and M performance at Bozeman are two different things although I am sure Jefferson was probably turning over in his grave.

Showing not a representation of the team. Jefferson doubly sad given poor season at UVA and the tragic shootings there.

Will see how UVa responds next year, and how W & M responds after the bad loss.

- - - Updated - - -

ursus arctos horribilis
December 14th, 2022, 01:46 PM
On the FCS boards we can go ahead and leave a lot of the personal attacks and history lessons about things outside of politics to the side. These boards are completely public and can be viewed by anyone without logging in to this site. That means it can be a variety of folks that I'd rather not what has been done here representing what this place is.

You want to talk history subjects, divert over to the lounge, or politics if it leans that way. You want to get all pumped on your keyboard muscles and so forth maybe go over to the FCS Smack side. Let's tyr and minimize that sort of personal crap here on these boards if we could though. I know it has happened quite a bit around here for many years but I assure you will be happening less in the next year so lets start early because some of the posts in here are way hotter than they ever needed to be.