PDA

View Full Version : More Michigan State thugs

D1B
October 25th, 2007, 05:00 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/10431276

Michigan State football players SirDarean Adams, T.J. Williams and Jeremy Ware have been charged with unarmed robbery in the parking lot of a store.

I Bleed Purple
October 25th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Seems more in line with the term thievery than thugery. But that's just me.

citdog
October 25th, 2007, 05:32 PM
MSU's mascot doesn't even have nuts on it's chin!xrulesx

D1B
October 25th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Seems more in line with the term thievery than thugery. But that's just me.

Yeah, they asked politely for the bottle of Thunderbird and the case of Colt 45!xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

ngineer
October 25th, 2007, 07:32 PM
I know that all schools have had problem students and players..but MSU seems to have more than the fair share...xsmhx

D1B
October 26th, 2007, 09:08 AM
I know that all schools have had problem students and players..but MSU seems to have more than the fair share...xsmhx

Yes, they're taking over for U of Miami in that respect. MSU is a **** school with a rep for recruiting thugs and career criminals in men's football and basketball.

Blue Hen Nation
October 26th, 2007, 09:50 AM
Is it me or does it seem criminal behavior among collegiate athletes has been on the rise in the last few years. What the hell is going on with these people? xconfusedx

lizrdgizrd
October 26th, 2007, 10:24 AM
Is it me or does it seem criminal behavior among collegiate athletes has been on the rise in the last few years. What the hell is going on with these people? xconfusedx
Nobody giving them a spanking when they deserve it. xnodx

citdog
October 26th, 2007, 10:26 AM

NOT AT MY SCHOOL IT ISN'T

D1B
October 26th, 2007, 10:34 AM

1. Generation Y - kids these days are different, in a very bad way.

2. Relaxing of academic and behavioral standards for athletes.

3. Intense competition in intercollegiate athletics.

4. A distracted America forgets easily.

5. Skyrocketing revenues from men's sports in major colleges (MSU).

6. College presidents and chancellors turning a blind eye to athletic problems because the men's basketball or football coach is the most powerful person at the school and they need the money.

7. Under-marketing women's sports at a national level.

8. Overall change of focus at major colleges from places of high learning to job training centers and mental straitjackets. This may not seem to apply but it does. Academic institutions used to be places where a student learns the difference between wisdom and knowledge. Learns to be a good citizen and is exposed to the great belief and thought systems of the world (yes religion included). Not any more. The American higher education system has been hijacked by aging hippy doucebags, racist blacks, liberals, big corporations, government, feminists and cultural relativists and has turned it into a free for all for crap that don't mean anything to anyone. If you don't give a **** about real education, you don't care who goes to your school or how your athletic progam is operating.

D1B
October 26th, 2007, 10:36 AM
NOT AT MY SCHOOL IT ISN'T

Nope, Citadel is one of the best. High expectations, discipline, and strong academics. xnodx

lizrdgizrd
October 26th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Nope, Citadel is one of the best. High expectations, discipline, and strong academics. xnodx
Careful, you'll make citdog start humping your leg. xlolx

D1B
October 26th, 2007, 11:24 AM

He's here right now doing it (with a statuette of Abe Lincoln in his rectum, to boot).xnodx xlolx

andy7171
October 26th, 2007, 11:30 AM

"Just let him go until he's done." Cousin Eddie

ngineer
October 27th, 2007, 11:43 PM

Plus, I think there is less a tendency to 'sweep matters under a rug' now as such was wont to occur years ago. With the Internet and more 'open records' now with police departments we now become aware of a lot more than years ago. At the same time, there is more interest in college sports than today-not just football...but the ass-kissing athletes get from elementary school on up, IMO, is a leading factor in with a lot of today's problem players. Never made responsible for anything, Mom and Dad constantly interjecting themselves to 'protect' the child, rather than support the schools when discipline is attempted.

Houndawg
October 28th, 2007, 08:35 AM
1. Generation Y - kids these days are different, in a very bad way.

2. Relaxing of academic and behavioral standards for athletes.

3. Intense competition in intercollegiate athletics.

4. A distracted America forgets easily.

5. Skyrocketing revenues from men's sports in major colleges (MSU).

6. College presidents and chancellors turning a blind eye to athletic problems because the men's basketball or football coach is the most powerful person at the school and they need the money.

7. Under-marketing women's sports at a national level.

8. Overall change of focus at major colleges from places of high learning to job training centers and mental straitjackets. This may not seem to apply but it does. Academic institutions used to be places where a student learns the difference between wisdom and knowledge. Learns to be a good citizen and is exposed to the great belief and thought systems of the world (yes religion included). Not any more. The American higher education system has been hijacked by aging hippy doucebags, racist blacks, liberals, big corporations, government, feminists and cultural relativists and has turned it into a free for all for crap that don't mean anything to anyone. If you don't give a **** about real education, you don't care who goes to your school or how your athletic progam is operating.

What the little ingrates need is to walk six miles to school just like back in the day. Also, it would be aging hippie douchebags.......xrolleyesx

HIU 93
October 28th, 2007, 08:44 AM

No. They probably were beaten. They probably weren't raised right.

mrklean
October 28th, 2007, 09:58 AM

Just the times!!! Sad to say. If I were a High School senior, I would attend West Point or VMI. Too much crap going on in college.

lizrdgizrd
October 28th, 2007, 01:43 PM
No. They probably were beaten. They probably weren't raised right.
I'm talking about now! They act like spoiled little kids, they should be treated like kids. xspankx