PDA

View Full Version : Georgia HS Geography results

spelunker64
October 25th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Crowder, a former Florida Gator and Atlanta native, apparently isn’t sure where the plane is headed when it takes off this afternoon for Sunday’s game against the New York Giants in Wembley Stadium.

“I couldn’t find London on a map if they didn’t have the names of the countries,” Crowder said. “I swear to God. I don’t know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that.

“I know (Washington Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That’s the closest thing I know to London. He’s black, so I’m sure he’s not from London. I’m sure that’s a coincidental name.”

Dolphins player Channing Crowder

xlolx xlolx xlolx

Blue Hen Nation
October 25th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Only one thing to say............WOW! xconfusedx

citdog
October 25th, 2007, 09:05 AM
almost as good as when asked about his sprained wrist Patrick Ewing said

"I ain't worried about my wrist because i'm amphibious i can use either hand"!

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xnodx :D

813Jag
October 25th, 2007, 10:03 AM
That's a shame. xnonono2x xnonono2xxnonono2x Sometimes it's better to just keep your mouth shut.

HIU 93
October 25th, 2007, 10:03 AM

That wasn't Patrick Ewing and that wasn't the quote. That was Charles Shackleford, and the quote was "I can shoot the ball with my left hand, I can shoot the ball with my right hand. I'm amphibious!"

jstate83
October 25th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Dolphins player Channing Crowder

xlolx xlolx xlolx

Maybe he was just being sarcastic about going all the way to London just to play a dang football game.

He sure knew that London Fletcher is NOT from London.xlolx
Again.................I think people need to put their tongue's in their cheek's on this one and have a good laugh.

Sound's like he F'in with the NFL on the SLY about this game. xlolx

spelunker64
October 25th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Maybe he was just being sarcastic about going all the way to London just to play a dang football game.

He sure knew that London Fletcher is NOT from London.xlolx
Again.................I think people need to put their tongue's in their cheek's on this one and have a good laugh.

From the sounds of it, from NFL Radio and E$PN he wasn't fooling around or joking...

appfan2008
October 25th, 2007, 12:39 PM
coming from the atlanta suburbs... that doesnt surprise me at all especially if he is from down town...:(

jstate83
October 25th, 2007, 01:18 PM
From the sounds of it, from NFL Radio and E$PN he wasn't fooling around or joking...

In that case, DAMM!! xeekx xlolx
I see why the Atlanta Newspapers are filled with people clowning the Georgia's school system. xlolx

putter
October 25th, 2007, 01:21 PM

He sure knew that London Fletcher is NOT from London.xlolx Again.................I think people need to put their tongue's in their cheek's on this one and have a good laugh.

Yes but did you look closely at why he said London is not from London? Because he is black xconfusedx

jstate83
October 25th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Yes but did you look closely at why he said London is not from London? Because he is black xconfusedx

No comment. xthumbsupx

proasu89
October 25th, 2007, 01:28 PM

I believe the Amphibious line should be attached to Charles Shackleford from Cow College or NC State for those of you not familiar w/ NC schools.
When asked about shooting with either hand he deftly replied, I'm pretty much amphibious, you know".xlolx xoopsx xeekx xlolx

Not saying your wrong, just never heard Mr. Ewing's reference before.

HIU 93
October 25th, 2007, 01:30 PM
I believe the Amphibious line should be attached to Charles Shackleford from Cow College or NC State for those of you not familiar w/ NC schools.
When asked about shooting with either hand he deftly replied, I'm pretty much amphibious, you know".xlolx xoopsx xeekx xlolx

Not saying your wrong, just never heard Mr. Ewing's reference before.

I pointed this out to him about six posts ago. Yes, he is wrong, that remark is definitely Charles Shackleford. I was watching the news on WRAL when he said it. I almost fell out of my chair laughing!

BlueHen86
October 25th, 2007, 03:06 PM
I pointed this out to him about six posts ago. Yes, he is wrong, that remark is definitely Charles Shackleford. I was watching the news on WRAL when he said it. I almost fell out of my chair laughing!
You guys don't understand.
Charles Shackleford was a heck of a swimmer.
For the longest time he couldn't decide between basketball or swimming.

He was ambivalent.:D

spelunker64
October 25th, 2007, 03:28 PM
I think it was Charles Shackleford...

BlueHen86
October 25th, 2007, 04:16 PM
I think it was Charles Shackleford...

HIU93 says it was, and he doesn't seem ambiguous about it either.xnodx

citdog
October 25th, 2007, 05:03 PM
HIU93 says it was, and he doesn't seem ambiguous about it either.xnodx

could hiu and jstate be the AGS ACE AND GARY? xnodx xnodx xnodx

AggieFinn
October 25th, 2007, 05:22 PM
This is just proof that many U.S. Americans don't have maps as Miss South Carolina suggested.

BlueHen86
October 25th, 2007, 06:58 PM
They would make a heck of a duo.xlolx

jstate83
October 25th, 2007, 07:35 PM

Leave my name out ya'll's shat.xnonox
Don't want 86.....errr..........MOD55 acting a fool when I respond to a post.xsmhx

Have fun.xwhistlex

BlueHen86
October 25th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Leave my name out ya'll's shat.xnonox
Don't want 86.....errr..........MOD55 acting a fool when I respond to a post.xsmhx

Have fun.xwhistlex

Then you should leave my name out of your posts.xlolx

OhioHen
October 26th, 2007, 07:05 AM
This is just proof that many U.S. Americans don't have maps as Miss South Carolina suggested.

Maybe Crowder thought he could win the pageant if he was as smart as Miss Teen SC. xlolx

Cocky
October 26th, 2007, 07:55 AM
Doesn't GA high school test scores land at the bottom of the National rankings each year?

Blue Hen Nation
October 26th, 2007, 07:59 AM
His alma mater must be proud. xsmhx

HIU 93
October 26th, 2007, 09:25 AM

Hint...if you want to insult someone, then make sure that person knows what you're talking about.

Appstate29
October 26th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Hint...if you want to insult someone, then make sure that person knows what you're talking about.

he can't tell you...its a white thing. xrolleyesx

Appaholic
October 26th, 2007, 10:56 AM
That wasn't Patrick Ewing and that wasn't the quote. That was Charles Shackleford, and the quote was "I can shoot the ball with my left hand, I can shoot the ball with my right hand. I'm amphibious!"

HIU is correct........but we woudn't expect anyone from the basketball desert of SC to have that knowledge.....

blur2005
October 26th, 2007, 12:09 PM
There are plenty of black people in London. It's one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world.

BlueHen86
October 26th, 2007, 12:10 PM
There are plenty of black people in London. It's one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world.
Lennox Lewis is from London.

Blue Hen Nation
October 26th, 2007, 12:18 PM

Lots of Turks and Pakis too.

spelunker64
October 27th, 2007, 09:48 PM

SNL