PDA

View Full Version : MUSKETT OUT FOR MONMOUTH

MUHAWKS
October 29th, 2022, 12:02 PM
Makes that -19.5 spread seem crazy

Libertine
October 29th, 2022, 04:08 PM
Muskett didn't also play defense, did he?

MUHAWKS
October 29th, 2022, 05:06 PM
Muskett didn't also play defense, did he?

LOL- nope today was the same horrific defense that has been in place all year, but good one brotha

caribbeanhen
October 29th, 2022, 06:00 PM
What happened to him?

MUHAWKS
October 29th, 2022, 06:42 PM
What happened to him?

Last play of the 7th overtime against URI he went down. It was/is his knee. It looked real bad at first but then got up, but then went down again in pain. Was able to walk off sort of. Our Coach said was ok but seems that was posturing probably. Status very uncertain for the Delaware game- I have a feeling with a bye after this week and only pride on the line, he is done for the year. While you guys would probably not have a problem with us anyway, this certainly helps I would assume b/c this now becomes a sort of must win for you. Man our defense is woeful. If The Hens do not score 50+ they are not a great team.

caribbeanhen
October 29th, 2022, 10:26 PM
Last play of the 7th overtime against URI he went down. It was/is his knee. It looked real bad at first but then got up, but then went down again in pain. Was able to walk off sort of. Our Coach said was ok but seems that was posturing probably. Status very uncertain for the Delaware game- I have a feeling with a bye after this week and only pride on the line, he is done for the year. While you guys would probably not have a problem with us anyway, this certainly helps I would assume b/c this now becomes a sort of must win for you. Man our defense is woeful. If The Hens do not score 50+ they are not a great team.

Sorry to hear that about Muskett

The Hens are not even close to a great team and I seriously doubt they score 50 or even beat you guys, Elon owns the blue birds now

MUHAWKS
October 29th, 2022, 10:29 PM
Sorry to hear that about Muskett

The Hens are not even close to a great team and I seriously doubt they score 50 or even beat you guys, Elon owns the blue birds now

LOL-- dude feels like we have mailed it in.. We let up 52 points to Towson State. Either way I am coming down b/c not missing chance to watch a game there and b/c I heart Monmouth!