PDA

View Full Version : UNHWILDCATS PLEASE STOP!!!!!

89Hen
October 22nd, 2007, 10:13 AM
TRAVIS, YOU HAVE STARTED SIX DIFFERENT RED SOX THREADS IN THE LAST DAY OR TWO... WE GET IT, YOU ARE A RED SOX FAN.

ENOUGH!

xbangx :p

GannonFan
October 22nd, 2007, 10:15 AM
Seriously - we had like one Phillies thread for pretty much the whole year and there were more than 2 Philly fans contributing to it. I like any team that can beat the Yankees, so the Red Sox are fine with me, but let's keep it in check. Geesh.

Tod
October 22nd, 2007, 10:20 AM
Awwww...how did the Phillies do this year, after your season-long, pain-in-the-ass thread?

:p :p :p :p

andy7171
October 22nd, 2007, 10:25 AM
Dang! I was hoping for a post describing the advantages of the Dice-K pre-pitch hip movement!

GannonFan
October 22nd, 2007, 10:31 AM
Awwww...how did the Phillies do this year, after your season-long, pain-in-the-ass thread?

Is that a request to keep it going, Tod?????? We can certainly oblige!! xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx :p :p

89Hen
October 22nd, 2007, 10:44 AM
That's actually the point Tod... one thread, one team, one year... xcoffeex :D

BlueHen86
October 22nd, 2007, 10:50 AM

You want my answer here? Or should I start a new thread?;)

TheValleyRaider
October 22nd, 2007, 12:10 PM
That's actually the point Tod... one thread, one team, one year... xcoffeex :D

...and only one October xbangx

UMass922
October 22nd, 2007, 01:27 PM
TRAVIS, YOU HAVE STARTED SIX DIFFERENT RED SOX THREADS IN THE LAST DAY OR TWO... WE GET IT, YOU ARE A RED SOX FAN.

ENOUGH!

Thank you. Somebody had to say it.

JoltinJoe
October 22nd, 2007, 01:33 PM

ENOUGH!

Remember, you guys use to say anyone but the Yankees ... ;)

I told you so. xnodx

UNHWildCats
October 22nd, 2007, 01:35 PM
Hey.... dont complain. 6 threads in 3 or 4 days aint bad.... How many San Diego threads were we dealing with each day last year?

Dont complain ladies..... cause it could get worse :p

appfan2008
October 22nd, 2007, 01:53 PM
yeah if they win the whole thing it could get ugly around here with unh taking over the place!!!

NDSUFREAK
October 22nd, 2007, 06:14 PM
yeeahh.....too many of the sox threads

bulldog10jw
October 22nd, 2007, 07:11 PM
Remember, you guys use to say anyone but the Yankees ... ;)

xnodx

Well, I still say that.

Cobblestone
October 22nd, 2007, 08:06 PM
Travis, it looks like you'll just have to start some Patriots threads. xthumbsupx

UNHWildCats
October 22nd, 2007, 08:13 PM
lol ya i think people are starting to get sick of the weekly game threads for the Pats:p But hey, we gotta closely follow history in the making ;)

ISUMatt
October 22nd, 2007, 09:20 PM
Not enough White Sox Threads

UNHWildCats
October 22nd, 2007, 09:33 PM
Not enough White Sox Threads
What exactly does a White Sox fan talk about in the offseason when the Bears are sucking it up? :D

BDK@YSU
October 22nd, 2007, 10:46 PM
Ortiz took a poop, I'll get started on the thread.

slycat
October 22nd, 2007, 11:00 PM
red sox fans are just trying to be just as annoying as yankee fans.

BlueHen86
October 22nd, 2007, 11:03 PM
red sox fan is just trying to be just as annoying as yankee fans.

Fixed it for ya!xthumbsupx

JoltinJoe
October 23rd, 2007, 01:19 AM
red sox fans are just trying to be just as annoying as patriot fans.

No, I fixed it for you.
;)

bodoyle
October 23rd, 2007, 07:34 AM

ENOUGH!

rep points for someone finally saying this!

andy7171
October 23rd, 2007, 10:17 AM
red sox fans are just trying to be just as annoying as yankee fans.

If so, it aint working. :D

Apps03
October 23rd, 2007, 10:33 AM
Kind of a funny story.
I was in a bar one evening in Greensboro, NC and there happened to be a Yankee/Sox game on the tv and everybody was into the game. I had a drink or 12 and was tired of everybody cheering for one or the other( I hate them both equally). In a not so civil tone, I exclaimed that they were all f'in yankees to me and I didn't care who won the damn game. The entire place went silent and began staring at me. Needless to say the next request was for my check. I like to think I've grown up a little since then but I still hate both teams.

Cobblestone
October 23rd, 2007, 11:07 AM
Kind of a funny story.
I was in a bar one evening in Greensboro, NC and there happened to be a Yankee/Sox game on the tv and everybody was into the game. I had a drink or 12 and was tired of everybody cheering for one or the other( I hate them both equally). In a not so civil tone, I exclaimed that they were all f'in yankees to me and I didn't care who won the damn game. The entire place went silent and began staring at me. Needless to say the next request was for my check. I like to think I've grown up a little since then but I still hate both teams.

Interesting post. What surprises me is that there were so many people in the bar who were that interested in the game. I've always gotten the impression that the Red Sox - Yankees rivalry was no big deal outside the northeast. I recall being at a sports bar in Alabama about 10 years ago, the Sox and Yankees were playing on a TV in the corner somewhere and nobody in the bar seemed to care. They were more interested in the NASCAR rerun showing on the main TV behind the bar.

Apps03
October 23rd, 2007, 12:08 PM
Interesting post. What surprises me is that there were so many people in the bar who were that interested in the game. I've always gotten the impression that the Red Sox - Yankees rivalry was no big deal outside the northeast. I recall being at a sports bar in Alabama about 10 years ago, the Sox and Yankees were playing on a TV in the corner somewhere and nobody in the bar seemed to care. They were more interested in the NASCAR rerun showing on the main TV behind the bar.

This was actually in '04 I believe so there were plenty of BoSox and Yankee fans around. Right at the beginning of the Red Sox mania that seems to have swept the nation (other than NYC).

813Jag
October 23rd, 2007, 12:13 PM
I think the key was that you were in Alabama. xlolx Tide, Tigers and Talladega is what they care about. Here in Tampa most of the city is either Yankee Fan or Red Sox Fan.

AZGrizFan
October 23rd, 2007, 12:16 PM

Well, Alabama is a lot like Texas in that respect....it's a whole nother country.... xeyebrowx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx

JoltinJoe
October 23rd, 2007, 01:13 PM
No, I fixed it for you.
;)

Travis. Got your rep for this one. Thanks. xthumbsupx

But it was more fun when I use to get under your skin. I quit. xnodx

UNHWildCats
October 23rd, 2007, 01:16 PM
you still get under my skin, but I felt I shouldnt be so mean, after all you gotta deal with being a fan of such a bad team and on top of that having to sport that Sox avatar :D

TheValleyRaider
October 23rd, 2007, 01:30 PM
you still get under my skin, but I felt I shouldnt be so mean, after all you gotta deal with being a fan of such a bad team and on top of that having to sport that Sox avatar :D

Such a bad team went 10-8 against the Sawks this year xwhistlex

Admit it, you're glad it was Cleveland and not the Yankees you faced in the ALCS :p

UNHWildCats
October 23rd, 2007, 01:36 PM
Such a bad team went 10-8 against the Sawks this year xwhistlex

Admit it, you're glad it was Cleveland and not the Yankees you faced in the ALCS :p
didnt matter.. It was nice to play someone different but i dont care whcih team it would have been.

The Yankees had major flaws this year. Its impressive they finished as good as they did.

UNHWildCats
October 23rd, 2007, 01:37 PM
Travis. Got your rep for this one. Thanks. xthumbsupx

But it was more fun when I use to get under your skin. I quit. xnodx
PS feel free to use the AL Champs logo through the World Series.... the AL East one is kinda dated now :p

JoltinJoe
October 23rd, 2007, 02:19 PM
PS feel free to use the AL Champs logo through the World Series.... the AL East one is kinda dated now :p

Dave's call. If he asks me, I'll change it.

slycat
October 23rd, 2007, 06:17 PM
No, I fixed it for you.
;)

well get yall someday.

Blue Hen Nation
October 24th, 2007, 01:12 PM

ENOUGH!

He's overcompensating for something - what I don't know?