PDA

View Full Version : USC almost becomes modern day Marshall

bluehenbillk
October 19th, 2007, 12:15 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3070430

Wouldn't have wanted to be on that plane.

spelunker64
October 19th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Just heard about that on the radio

spelunker64
October 19th, 2007, 12:17 PM
That will be USC's biggest challenge this weekend...

patssle
October 19th, 2007, 12:35 PM
On the Bearkat trip to OSU...couple guys on the bus wanted to watch We Are Marshall. I thought it was an interesting choice...you know being on a football trip and wanting to watch a movie about a football team dying on a football trip.

LacesOut
October 19th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Flying...........UGH! Turbulence while flying.............UGH UGH UGH!

mcveyrl
October 19th, 2007, 01:50 PM
On the Bearkat trip to OSU...couple guys on the bus wanted to watch We Are Marshall. I thought it was an interesting choice...you know being on a football trip and wanting to watch a movie about a football team dying on a football trip.

In high school our band went to London. On the 5-hour bus ride to DC for our filght we watched Alive. Probably the worst choice of movie ever.

spelunker64
October 19th, 2007, 01:55 PM
In high school our band went to London. On the 5-hour bus ride to DC for our filght we watched Alive. Probably the worst choice of movie ever.

Ha xlolx xlolx :D

bkrownd
October 19th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Flying...........UGH! Turbulence while flying.............UGH UGH UGH!

Turbulence is what I call "getting your money's worth". That's why I love to fly on those little prop-jobs. Rollercoaster! ;)

griz37
October 19th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Maybe God is trying to help the Irish get a win?

Zoo
October 19th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Maybe God is trying to help the Irish get a win?

Nope. This is all Lou Holtz's doing.

appfan2008
October 19th, 2007, 08:14 PM
i love flying but i am just as scared as anybody else when turbulance occurs... but man that sucks for usc glad to hear they are ok though