PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl MVP?

100%GRIZ
February 13th, 2022, 09:58 PM
Did he at one time play in the Big Sky Conference & thus in the FCS? Mods - Make sure and cancel this thread as it has nothing to do with the FCS of the past! Congrats Cooper Kupp! xnodx

Gil Dobie
February 13th, 2022, 10:11 PM
Did he at one time play in the Big Sky Conference & thus in the FCS? Mods - Make sure and cancel this thread as it has nothing to do with the FCS of the past! Congrats Cooper Kupp! xnodx

He played in the Fargodome too, Congrats Cooper Kupp!

caribbeanhen
February 13th, 2022, 10:22 PM
I have said in past this Wr or that WR would play in NFL like
David Ball, Kauffman of E Wash, Aaron Parker and Kupp of course

I was wrong a lot

Was surprised Kupp didn’t break out as a rookie

Cocky
February 14th, 2022, 05:58 AM
Well deserved and the 4th down play made it obvious he was the MVP on the field.

Bison Fan in NW MN
February 14th, 2022, 07:16 AM
Definitely well deserved.

Gives credit to his wife for him making it in the NFL. Sounds like a great young man when he speaks.

Iridebikes
February 14th, 2022, 08:18 AM
Having watched Coop for four years at EWU it was really satisfying to see him win SUPERBOWL MVP yesterday. I was thinking this morning that all those Big Sky DB's who had to face him for four years hopefully are getting some understanding and love for what they had to put up with. Remember that all four years that he was at EWU, Kendrick Bourne was lining up as well and he's making a pretty good living as a receiver in the NFL as well.

POD Knows
February 14th, 2022, 08:20 AM
Having watched Coop for four years at EWU it was really satisfying to see him win SUPERBOWL MVP yesterday. I was thinking this morning that all those Big Sky DB's who had to face him for four years hopefully are getting some understanding and love for what they had to put up with. Remember that all four years that he was at EWU, Kendrick Bourne was lining up as well and he's making a pretty good living as a receiver in the NFL as well.
Yea. And you had another pretty good WR. I can’t remember his name but that offense was LOADED. NDSU got pushed around bad that day and if Kupp had finished the game there is no doubt NDSU would have lost.

BEAR
February 14th, 2022, 08:49 AM
Big time play by Kupp. Well deserved! Glad my man Robert Rochell was able to get a ring too. I know he had a chest injury and suffered covid just a few weeks before but they reactivated him for a couple of weeks ago so he's apparently on the mend.

Great job by BOTH players...it takes a team to win a championship...xthumbsupx

MR. CHICKEN
February 14th, 2022, 11:13 AM
.....DELAWARE'S....#51 LB TROY REEDER........STARTS & CALL DEFENSIVE SIGNALS...FO' RAMS.......GETS BLING TOO!.......AWK!!

....DELAWARE'S...#69 DL.....ZACH KERR........HELPED STYMIE RAMS GROUND GAME FO' CINCY.........GETS DUH RUNNER-UP TEE......BRAWK!

NDSU1980
February 14th, 2022, 12:58 PM
I was at the game in the dome when NDSU played against Kupp. I've always though NDSU was very lucky to escape with a win in overtime.

wapiti
February 14th, 2022, 12:58 PM
There is a thread in the In's and Out's about Kupp.

Iridebikes
February 15th, 2022, 08:08 AM
Yea. And you had another pretty go WR. I can’t remember his name but that offense was LOADED. NDSU got pushed around bad that day and if Kupp had finished the game there is no doubt NDSU would have lost.
You might be thinking of Nsimba Webster. He had a good career at EWU, spent a few years with the Rams and I believe is now with the Bears.

POD Knows
February 15th, 2022, 08:20 AM
You might be thinking of Nsimba Webster. He had a good career at EWU, spent a few years with the Rams and I believe is now with the Bears.Who was Stu Stiles, he had 8 catches for 170 yards. I did some research on him, kind of a one hit wonder but had a big game against NDSU. Little guy, probably a slot receiver or something. Bourne had a pretty big game that day as well.