PDA

View Full Version : WOWWWW

DuckDuckGriz
September 8th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Now I know what it's like to be an App fan (sorta) the funniest part of today's game was late in the 4th, we're all partyin and Michigan fans are walking out. This guy in the aisle on his way up stops, turns around, looks at the field and the scoreboard and just goes "*****!" and continues walking.

App fans were right - Michigan fans are overall great people. At the hotel, headed back into AA - any guys in the area meet us at ScoreKeepers we're buying drinks.

GO DUCKS
*and GRIZ...*

Mountain Panther
September 8th, 2007, 08:46 PM
The Ducks better be ranked after this. They just clowned Michigan.

CopperCat
September 8th, 2007, 09:03 PM
The Ducks better be ranked after this. They just clowned Michigan.

But beating Michigan doesn't have as much meaning now that we all know how much they suck......xlolx

I was GLAD to see the Ducks beat UM today. That Dixon kid was awesome!!!xthumbsupx

Peems
September 8th, 2007, 09:10 PM
does this beat down take away any of App's luster?

Appaholic
September 8th, 2007, 09:44 PM

Just a tiny bit......it takes ALOT away from the preseason prognosticators picking Michigan #5.....they may not finish in 5th place in Big10....they really are not impressive......except perhaps in in a bad way......but they still have talent, I have to blame the coaches.....

ChickenMan
September 8th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Battle of the 'Use to Be's' next week.. 0-2 Notre Dame @ 0-2 Michgan.... :p

T-Dog
September 8th, 2007, 10:19 PM

We could always say we're the team that "broke" Michigan this year (and possibly for years the come)

And people in Boone today actually cheered the halftime score (32-7) when it was annouced. Why? We (at least I) wanted them to run the table and win the Rose Bowl. They could still win the Rose Bowl but there's some serious problems up there and it looks bleak.

Thank goodness for them no one on their remaining schedule plays a spread option. I think they've seen enough of it for one lifetime.

Old Cat Fan
September 9th, 2007, 11:58 PM

No I don't think it does, what it does prove is that App state is a very good FCS team that is now 2-0 and Oregon after beating down Houston and Michigan is a very good FBS team that is going to give USC a run for their money in the PAC this year

AZGrizFan
September 10th, 2007, 12:12 AM

Yep. And when Iowa State goes 2-9, UNI's victory won't look so sweet either. xcoolx