PDA

View Full Version : 2021 Fall Semifinal: South Dakota State @ #8 Montana State

Pages : 1 [2]

SoDakSA
December 18th, 2021, 03:28 PM
This is why we haven’t ran much, it has gotten no where. Receivers are running open Oladokun just has to hit them.

Then just throw it to the TEs every pass. They have the definite advantage

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 18th, 2021, 03:29 PM
It's 3rd and short. You need to get rid of the ball....

Drblankstare
December 18th, 2021, 03:30 PM
Gonna admit I’m pretty shocked. I really didn’t think Mont St D was gonna be good enough. Just an unbelievable 2nd half

uofmman1122
That should do it.

Congrats, Bobc- :pumpuke:

SoDakSA
Well, at least I won't have to miss my office Christmas party for the trip to Frisco.

JacksFan40
The day Oladokun develops pocket awareness will be a dream. However this game is over and so is his career so that’s not happening.

Also stop calling screen plays.

JacksFan40
December 18th, 2021, 03:32 PM
Then just throw it to the TEs every pass. They have the definite advantage
Oladokun has had Jaxon wide open multiple times on crossing routes and he doesn’t throw it. God I miss Sumner and Christion.

Bison56
December 18th, 2021, 03:32 PM
3 man rush and still get a sack.

SoDakSA
December 18th, 2021, 03:33 PM
Gonna admit I’m pretty shocked. I really didn’t think Mont St D was gonna be good enough. Just an unbelievable 2nd half

This game was lost by SDU not running more in the 1st half to wear them down. They are the fresher defensive unit and it it showing

JacksFan40
December 18th, 2021, 03:34 PM
This game was lost by SDU not running more in the 1st half to wear them down. They are the fresher defensive unit and it it showing
Maybe but the run game was never there outside of the Strong TD run. The O-Line has been getting shoved around by MSU most of this game.

I had a fear they wouldn’t be as hyped up for MSU as they would’ve been for SHSU and my fear was correct.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 18th, 2021, 03:35 PM

SDSU has run for 132 yards with a 4.1 average. Against a REALLY good defense, that's damn good production....

Drblankstare
December 18th, 2021, 03:35 PM

your definitely correct, it’s fine to mix it up, but they haven’t done much to get Strong going

SoDakSA
December 18th, 2021, 03:37 PM
Maybe but the run game was never there outside of the Strong TD run. The O-Line has been getting shoved around by MSU most of this game.

I had a fear they wouldn’t be as hyped up for MSU as they would’ve been for SHSU and my fear was correct.

Passing isn't there either...you mentioned the missed open receivers. I'd rather lose doing what got is there than watching them throw hopeless passes and screens.

JacksFan40
December 18th, 2021, 03:38 PM
They thing that killed SDSU was not adjusting to key Tommy after the 1st half. He’s legitimately gotten the ball 95% of the time and they’ve barely used the RB.

NDSU you’re welcome because it should be blatantly obvious how to beat MSU, and I know NDSU coaches have half a brain unlike our coaches.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 18th, 2021, 03:40 PM
First and goal SDSU!

JacksFan40
December 18th, 2021, 03:41 PM
Hey it turns out throwing to a wide open Jaxon Janke works!! Who would’ve guessed?

Bison56
December 18th, 2021, 03:43 PM
Is that Wolfman Jack on the PA?

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 18th, 2021, 03:44 PM
SDSU's OL getting eaten up.

Montana State's defense is nasty. Their front 7 is as good as it gets at this level imo....

JacksFan40
December 18th, 2021, 03:44 PM
They’ve been doing a 3 and 4 man rush and are getting constant pressure. So much for the “605 hogs”.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 18th, 2021, 03:46 PM
This is very much like the SHSU game last week. MSU is just teeing off on the QB. I'm not sure if the SDSU gets the ball off here...

SoDakSA
There was a reason that I wanted to play SHSU versus Montana State

ysubigred
Wow.. Stinklemeier got a contract extension..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JacksFan40
December 18th, 2021, 03:49 PM
Two drives down by two possessions and they dick up both of them. From awful play calling to brain dead players, this game has been a mess. SDSU will never win a national championship.

TheKingpin28
December 18th, 2021, 03:50 PM
They thing that killed SDSU was not adjusting to key Tommy after the 1st half. He’s legitimately gotten the ball 95% of the time and they’ve barely used the RB.

NDSU you’re welcome because it should be blatantly obvious how to beat MSU, and I know NDSU coaches have half a brain unlike our coaches.No, they really don't, but thank you for the kind words.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

SeattleCat
December 18th, 2021, 03:50 PM
FRISCO BABY!

JacksFan40
December 18th, 2021, 03:51 PM
No, they really don't, but thank you for the kind words.

In comparison to SDSU yes they do. Maybe not compared to other teams but SDSU is not like most teams.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
Ohh man, SDSU's QB has to survive a few more plays...

TheKingpin28
In comparison to SDSU yes they do. Maybe not compared to other teams but SDSU is not like most teams.If we could run QB Draw 20 times in a row, I'm pretty sure Roehl would.

Christiank22
December 18th, 2021, 03:52 PM
Excited to play ya Montana State! It’ll be a fun one!

ysubigred
Two drives down by two possessions and they dick up both of them. From awful play calling to brain dead players, this game has been a mess. SDSU will never win a national championship.Not with Stinklemeier as HC..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mmiller_34
Two drives down by two possessions and they dick up both of them. From awful play calling to brain dead players, this game has been a mess. SDSU will never win a national championship.

100%

Happy for Montana State though. Exciting team to watch. Cool to see them sellout their semifinal. Pretty cool to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JacksFan40
December 18th, 2021, 03:53 PM
If we could run QB Draw 20 times in a row, I'm pretty sure Roehl would.

If we could run 20 screen plays in a row I’m pretty sure Eck would.

Drblankstare
December 18th, 2021, 03:53 PM
If we could run QB Draw 20 times in a row, I'm pretty sure Roehl would.

it just feels like he does

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 18th, 2021, 03:54 PM
Montana State is playing NDSU's song!!

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 18th, 2021, 03:55 PM
Congrats Montana State! What a great win for the school and the Gallatin Valley!

CenMEBlackBearFan
December 18th, 2021, 03:56 PM
Congratulations Montana State.
Feeling really fortunate we get to play the two best teams in FCS,
NDSU-2023
Montana St,-2024

POD Knows
December 18th, 2021, 03:57 PM
Great win MSU. awesome. Also, ESPN did a great job with this game from a broadcast standpoint. Announcing was good, visuals were great. Quality all around.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 18th, 2021, 03:58 PM
Great win MSU. awesome. Also, ESPN did a great job with this game from a broadcast standpoint. Announcing was good, visuals were great. Quality all around.

Virtually no mention of FBS! It's a stellar game to watch!!

POD Knows
December 18th, 2021, 03:58 PM
If we could run 20 screen plays in a row I’m pretty sure Eck would.
I will take your OC over ours all day long. Not even close. Although you guys do underachieve with all that talent on offense

Bison56
December 18th, 2021, 03:59 PM
Hell of a game and season MSU.

JacksFan40
Two hook and ladders in a row FFS.

Congrats MSU, at first I thought some bad calls would screw us but in typical SDSU fashion we screwed ourselves. Can’t wait for a return to half empty games on the regular in Brookings now. Killed all momentum this program has built.

This honestly stings worse than the Spring title loss.

mmiller_34
Great win by Montana State. They are the team that has caught fire this year in the playoffs.

Now beat the Bison

POD Knows
December 18th, 2021, 04:00 PM
Virtually no mention of FBS! It's a stellar game to watch!!
It was the best job I have seen ESPN do for an FCS game.

JacksFan40
December 18th, 2021, 04:01 PM
I will take your OC over ours all day long. Not even close. Although you guys do underachieve with all that talent on offense
You guys don’t underachieve, that’s the difference. SDSU had an equally good team in 2014 and was ousted in the 2nd Round, and a superior team in 2017 and this year and still can’t win.

SDSU could have Alabama’s roster and still go 8-3 every year and get trashed in the semis.

mmiller_34
December 18th, 2021, 04:02 PM
Two hook and ladders in a row FFS.

Congrats MSU, at first I thought some bad calls would screw us but in typical SDSU fashion we screwed ourselves. Can’t wait for a return to half empty games on the regular in Brookings now. Killed all momentum this program has built.

This honestly stings worse than the Spring title loss.

We didn't beat ourselves.

Montana State beat the piss out of us with TD Tommy.

JacksFan40
December 18th, 2021, 04:03 PM
Great win by Montana State. They are the team that has caught fire this year in the playoffs.

Now beat the Bison

MSU will be an interesting matchup for NDSU. I think NDSU will contain Tommy but MSU will lock down NDSU’s offense. Should be a low scoring slugfest.

caribbeanhen
December 18th, 2021, 04:04 PM
Congratulations Montana State!

I think a lot of those intangibles that have been talked about finally caught up with South Dakota State today

but Tommy Two Threat is very impressive to be able to just step in like that

JacksFan40
December 18th, 2021, 04:04 PM
We didn't beat ourselves.

Montana State beat the piss out of us with TD Tommy.

Not being able to tackle him doesn’t exactly help. He didn’t do anything that other mobile QBs haven’t done before, it’s not like he was playing like Lamar Jackson.

Plus trying to run the ball down by 14 with little time left doesn’t help and neither does back to back hook and ladders.

POD Knows
December 18th, 2021, 04:06 PM
You guys don’t underachieve, that’s the difference. SDSU had an equally good team in 2014 and was ousted in the 2nd Round, and a superior team in 2017 and this year and still can’t win.

SDSU could have Alabama’s roster and still go 8-3 every year and get trashed in the semis.
Is your guys offensive playbook 1000 pages long or do they draw them in the dirt at the game. I have never seen so many variations and different plays in my life. Maybe it is too complex. I think you guys have the two best TEs in the country and they are grossly underutilized particularly in the red zone.

POD Knows
December 18th, 2021, 04:08 PM
Congratulations Montana State!

I think a lot of those intangibles that have been talked about finally caught up with South Dakota State today

but Tommy Two Threat is very impressive to be able to just step in like that
This Tommy guy is a folk hero. They are going to write songs about this freaking guy.

JacksFan40
December 18th, 2021, 04:12 PM
Is your guys offensive playbook 1000 pages long or do they draw them in the dirt at the game. I have never seen so many variations and different plays in my life. Maybe it is too complex. I think you guys have the two best TEs in the country and they are grossly underutilized particularly in the red zone.
We have one TE who could start for any P5 team without question and will have a great NFL career, and another who could start for most G5s and mid tier P5s and will likely get a shot at the NFL as well. Throw in some NFL caliber lineman and RBs along with very good receivers, you’d think talent alone could carry this team to a title.

Im just exhausted with this program. After last week I had genuine hope we’d finally gotten it together and could win the damn thing.

On the plus side our game with Iowa next year will be a battle of coaches who have been around for too long.

Chalupa Batman
December 18th, 2021, 04:12 PM
Our secondary freaking sucks.

You need a new secondary coach. Got killed on those 50/50 balls in every game I watched this year.

JacksFan40
December 18th, 2021, 04:14 PM
You need a new secondary coach. Got killed on those 50/50 balls in every game I watched this year.
We need a lot of new coaches. Hell I’d take Nielsen from USD right now gladly.

wapiti
December 18th, 2021, 04:15 PM
I was forced to watch from home, but the atmosphere looked awesome.
That's a great way to host a semifinal game.

GoCatsGo84
December 18th, 2021, 04:18 PM
If anyone from JMU or SDSU has tix available I am looking for 4!

POD Knows
December 18th, 2021, 04:19 PM
We have one TE who could start for any P5 team without question and will have a great NFL career, and another who could start for most G5s and mid tier P5s and will likely get a shot at the NFL as well. Throw in some NFL caliber lineman and RBs along with very good receivers, you’d think talent alone could carry this team to a title.

Im just exhausted with this program. After last week I had genuine hope we’d finally gotten it together and could win the damn thing.

On the plus side our game with Iowa next year will be a battle of coaches who have been around for too long.
You have 7 or 8 guys right now that have NFL quality talent. I think those twins can play at a higher level. They remind me of Cooper Kupp. Both Davis and Strong can play in the NFL. Strong is the best running back in the FCS. Yea. It is odd

POD Knows
December 18th, 2021, 04:21 PM
That DB for SDSU that everybody is wet over, can’t even think of his name now, is grossly overrated.

Chalupa Batman
December 18th, 2021, 04:22 PM
That DB for SDSU that everybody is wet over, can’t even think of his name now, is grossly overrated.

Don Gardner. And yes he is. He's a decent all conference caliber player but nowhere near the all-American he's touted to be.

wapiti
December 18th, 2021, 04:23 PM
If anyone from JMU or SDSU has tix available I am looking for 4!

There are tickets avaible: https://www.ncaatickets.com/championship/fcs-championship
but not many

JacksFan40
You’re probably thinking of Don Gardener, lost every 50/50 ball thrown his way. Think he had some NFL interest as well, but that’s probably gone now.

mmiller_34

I know you're hurting. Me too. It sucks

Think about this:

- We won 11 games this season. Not anything to sneeze at.

- In the span of 1 calendar year our team went 19-6. Again nothing to sneeze at.

- We get Gronowski back next year. Our team is loaded with young talent.

- We should be preseason ranked in the top 5.

Will next year be our National Championship year? Maybe? Who knows. But I do know that will have a damn good team that will win alot of games. Not alot of teams have had the level of success that the Jacks have had the past decade. We have been spoiled as fans.

Hats of to Montana State. Hope they can finish their dream season. It will be a fun National Championship game.

Grizalltheway
December 18th, 2021, 04:24 PM
This Tommy guy is a folk hero. They are going to write songs about this freaking guy.

I hate the cats as much as anyone, but it's tough not to like/root for the kid.

POD Knows
December 18th, 2021, 04:26 PM
Don Gardner. And yes he is. He's a decent all conference caliber player but nowhere near the all-American he's touted to be.
He might be banged up so I don’t want to toss too much shade his way but he hasn’t looked that good

POD Knows
December 18th, 2021, 04:29 PM
My hate for MSU kind of goes back to when they chickened out of our OOC games we had with them. And then we completely bitch slapped them twice in the playoffs and I didn’t think there product on the field was very good but this team looks real good at this particular point in time.

JacksFan40
December 18th, 2021, 04:29 PM
I know you're hurting. Me too. It sucks

Think about this:

- We won 11 games this season. Not anything to sneeze at.

- In the span of 1 calendar year our team went 19-6. Again nothing to sneeze at.

- We get Gronowski back next year. Our team is loaded with young talent.

- We should be preseason ranked in the top 5.

Will next year be our National Championship year? Maybe? Who knows. But I do know that will have a damn good team that will win alot of games. Not alot of teams have had the level of success that the Jacks have had the past decade. We have been spoiled as fans.

Hats of to Montana State. Hope they can finish their dream season. It will be a fun National Championship game.

Maybe I’m just in another postgame rage but I’m not as confident as you.
The talent we have cannot be denied, Stig has assembled a roster that some FBS teams would kill for. But the lack of quality coaching will forever kill this program.
I don’t want us to end up like Nebraska when they fired Solich and Pelini despite consistent 9-10 win seasons, but at some point we need to sit down and think if we truly believe Stig will ever get us the title. He’s had championship caliber teams in 2014, 2017, 2021 Spring, and now this Fall. I’ll grant a pass for the Spring loss because losing Mark was brutal, but the other years don’t get that same treatment. Especially this one and 2017.

MSU played their asses off and deserve the win, Tommy was way better than I thought he’d be. Vigen is a hell of a coach as well, and the MSU fans really showed up for this game. God knows our fans wouldn’t even get our stadium half full for this game.

wapiti
December 18th, 2021, 04:36 PM
My hate for MSU kind of goes back to when they chickened out of our OOC games we had with them. And then we completely bitch slapped them twice in the playoffs and I didn’t think there product on the field was very good but this team looks real good at this particular point in time.

Are you over that hatred for MSU?

mmiller_34
December 18th, 2021, 04:38 PM
Maybe I’m just in another postgame rage but I’m not as confident as you.
The talent we have cannot be denied, Stig has assembled a roster that some FBS teams would kill for. But the lack of quality coaching will forever kill this program.
I don’t want us to end up like Nebraska when they fired Solich and Pelini despite consistent 9-10 win seasons, but at some point we need to sit down and think if we truly believe Stig will ever get us the title. He’s had championship caliber teams in 2014, 2017, 2021 Spring, and now this Fall. I’ll grant a pass for the Spring loss because losing Mark was brutal, but the other years don’t get that same treatment. Especially this one and 2017.

MSU played their asses off and deserve the win, Tommy was way better than I thought he’d be. Vigen is a hell of a coach as well, and the MSU fans really showed up for this game. God knows our fans wouldn’t even get our stadium half full for this game.

I agree with you. BUT.

It isn't like our Jacks are exclusive to that type of talent. The top 5-10 tqams in the FCS all are very talented.

JacksFan40
December 18th, 2021, 04:54 PM
I agree with you. BUT.

It isn't like our Jacks are exclusive to that type of talent. The top 5-10 tqams in the FCS all are very talented.

SDSU has consistently had that level of talent since 2009 and 2012-Present. Outside of NDSU and JMU who else has consistently been in the Top 5-10 like SDSU? Maybe EWU and SHSU? Each of those teams has more to show for those years than SDSU. All we have is a runner up with a massive asterisk next it.

The turning point for me to doubt Stig was the Montana 2009 playoff game. No good coach loses that game.

caribbeanhen
December 18th, 2021, 05:43 PM

Im sure I have a few tunes in the bag I could put some words too

JayJ79
December 18th, 2021, 05:45 PM

he sure plays a mean pinball

Born Rabbit Fan
December 18th, 2021, 05:57 PM
WELL....... I said before the game the difference from last year semi to this year that would be interested to see how they impact the game. home vs away and oladokun vs gronowski

i am not going to say much about home vs away because i think the biggest difference there was influence on the officials. and there is MORE than a lot to say about them but nothing the jacks can do to control that. and it just sounds like whining. the jacks had plenty of things they COULD control to look back on, so i am not going to focus on the officiating

but the difference between having a caretaker/ game manager at QB instead of a play maker was obvious and painful IMMEDIATELY. this is making me wonder again if there was ever ANY conversation about gronowski coming back in the playoffs ala wentz his senior year.

thank goodness we were able to have Chris and i have heard nothing but AMAZING things about him as a person and teammate!!, but the difference between him and gronowski is BIG. jacks first possession, Chris slides and misses the first down. NO DOUBT, Mark puts his head down and gets the first down and very likely puts it in the endzone. ifs and buts and coulda woulda shoulda and all that, but it starts the game with a different tone and who knows

tommy showed no fear AT ALL and he probably would have come back out making plays anyway, but i was afraid after the shsu game in the spring that losing Mark would be very VERY difficult to overcome. i was hopeful we would find our equivalent of the guy you had to fill in, but this offense was never able to consistently role like it was at the end of last year and i think that was the reason.

BIG congratulations to MSU team and fans!!! tommy is going to be a big problem for several years! we had no answer for him today. i think the chances of you beating NDSU in frisco are very small but you have my sincere congratulations for today!!!

Laker
December 18th, 2021, 06:25 PM
Idaho Football@VandalFootball
16m

Welcome, @Coach_Eck!We are thrilled to announce Jason Eck as the 36th head coach in Idaho Football History. https://govandals.com/news/2021/12/18/eck-named-vandal-footballs-36th-head-coach.aspx…

wapiti
December 18th, 2021, 06:47 PM
Attendance: 20,457!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobcat99
December 18th, 2021, 06:53 PM
If there are any SDSU or JMU fans with tickets in FRISCO to sell, I’m looking for 2.

thanks!

Bisonoline
December 18th, 2021, 08:09 PM
If there are any SDSU or JMU fans with tickets in FRISCO to sell, I’m looking for 2.

thanks!

The week before the game tickets will start to appear as family and job stuff will change. Check Bisonville at that time. This is not the time to by as tickets are HOT right now. Also go to the NCAA site they have tickets available there. But they are the secondary market and are expensive.

Bobcat99
December 18th, 2021, 09:08 PM
The week before the game tickets will start to appear as family and job stuff will change. Check Bisonville at that time. This is not the time to by as tickets are HOT right now. Also go to the NCAA site they have tickets available there. But they are the secondary market and are expensive.

Good to know. This is all new to me. Appreciate the advice. I don’t even care if I’m surrounded by Bison fans, in my experiences, being around other teams fans equals lots of free beer if you’re a good sport.

POD Knows
December 19th, 2021, 11:07 AM
WELL....... I said before the game the difference from last year semi to this year that would be interested to see how they impact the game. home vs away and oladokun vs gronowski

i am not going to say much about home vs away because i think the biggest difference there was influence on the officials. and there is MORE than a lot to say about them but nothing the jacks can do to control that. and it just sounds like whining. the jacks had plenty of things they COULD control to look back on, so i am not going to focus on the officiating

but the difference between having a caretaker/ game manager at QB instead of a play maker was obvious and painful IMMEDIATELY. this is making me wonder again if there was ever ANY conversation about gronowski coming back in the playoffs ala wentz his senior year.

thank goodness we were able to have Chris and i have heard nothing but AMAZING things about him as a person and teammate!!, but the difference between him and gronowski is BIG. jacks first possession, Chris slides and misses the first down. NO DOUBT, Mark puts his head down and gets the first down and very likely puts it in the endzone. ifs and buts and coulda woulda shoulda and all that, but it starts the game with a different tone and who knows

tommy showed no fear AT ALL and he probably would have come back out making plays anyway, but i was afraid after the shsu game in the spring that losing Mark would be very VERY difficult to overcome. i was hopeful we would find our equivalent of the guy you had to fill in, but this offense was never able to consistently role like it was at the end of last year and i think that was the reason.

BIG congratulations to MSU team and fans!!! tommy is going to be a big problem for several years! we had no answer for him today. i think the chances of you beating NDSU in frisco are very small but you have my sincere congratulations for today!!!
That slide move by your QB that ended up in the turn over on downs was brutal and Gronowski would never have slid and probably would have scored. SDSU is a lot better on offense with Gronowski. TC used to slide a lot for you guys too but that was probably because he had a bakers dozen concussions while at SDSU

dewey
December 19th, 2021, 11:12 AM
Good to know. This is all new to me. Appreciate the advice. I don’t even care if I’m surrounded by Bison fans, in my experiences, being around other teams fans equals lots of free beer if you’re a good sport.

Completely agree with Bisonoline. If you can get tickets through the MSU allotment do that. If not then just wait. The longer you wait the more the ticket prices will drop. Trust me. This will be my 9th trip to Frisco.

Dewey

Born Rabbit Fan
December 19th, 2021, 11:54 PM
That slide move by your QB that ended up in the turn over on downs was brutal and Gronowski would never have slid and probably would have scored. SDSU is a lot better on offense with Gronowski. TC used to slide a lot for you guys too but that was probably because he had a bakers dozen concussions while at SDSU

YEP i could not agree more. as i said i think BIG chance Mark puts that in the endzone. maybe it does not matter but maybe td tommy is a little more tight if he has to play from behind from the start?? will never know

ZERO ill will to chris. he stepped in when we had to have someone and i am terrified to think of going into this fall with Hiede at QB. and i hear nothing but great things about both of them as people and teammates but NEITHER is close to Mark

and even if stats would not show it the team is better and has a much different attitude with Mark under center. BTW if he wants to he will have more eligibility remaining than td tommy does, so we have that to look forward to))))

regarding TC yes i think he definitely reached a point where it was necessary for him and the coaches to be mindful of his health and certain compromises were needed. IDK if you ever saw him in HS but i actually do not think he ever recovered from the leg injury that ended his senior year. i thought he would be fine when he came back in spring and still won the 100m at state track, but he NEVER NEVER NEVER looked nearly as explosive at SDSU as he did before the injury

i know he was on the field with consistently bigger faster better players. but there were still holes to go through. before the injury if he had a hole he was 10, 15, 20 yards down the field in a blink. that NEVER came back

wapiti
December 23rd, 2021, 09:29 AM
For those that want to re-watch this game:

https://youtu.be/E8Xi4qXjB6s

MSUBobcat
December 23rd, 2021, 09:42 AM
For those that want to re-watch this game:

https://youtu.be/E8Xi4qXjB6s

Psssh. Watched it Monday at work. Some guy named Wally the Bronco Too had it up. Step up your fan game, Wapiti! xdrunkyx