PDA

View Full Version : Any Maine AGS'rs attending the UConn/Maine game?

KAUMASS
September 7th, 2007, 02:16 PM
I will be there on the visitor's side to lend Maine some support- unlike the big 10 fans. Any Maine AGS'rs attending?

citdog
September 7th, 2007, 02:39 PM
i'll be there with 25,000 boys in gray to finish the job!:D xsmiley_wix xwhistlex

PapaBear
September 7th, 2007, 03:00 PM
I'll be there with my wife, in-laws and another couple.

KAUMASS
September 7th, 2007, 05:08 PM
I'll be there with my wife, in-laws and another couple.

Is your son playing? If so, what # so we can cheer him on. I am taking my father to the game as he is a football nut, and a native Maineiac originally from Auburn/Lewiston.

I will be in section 119.- 6'5" 250 and probably will have a titleist golf hat on.

Good Luck to Maine. I'm sure you will do the CAA proud and have a shot at winning this game.

PapaBear
September 7th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Is your son playing? If so, what # so we can cheer him on. I am taking my father to the game as he is a football nut, and a native Maineiac originally from Auburn/Lewiston.

I will be in section 119.- 6'5" 250 and probably will have a titleist golf hat on.

Good Luck to Maine. I'm sure you will do the CAA proud and have a shot at winning this game.

Haha ... Thanks for the good wishes, KAUMASS. Hoping it's a good one.

Yes, my son is playing. I'm a little shy about revealing who he is ... but don't worry, he's pretty easy to single out xsmiley_wix

Not sure where my seats are ... they're player giveaways, so they'll probably be in the far nosebleed area. Still can't be worse than Nebraska.

Go Bears!

KAUMASS
September 7th, 2007, 06:22 PM
Haha ... Thanks for the good wishes, KAUMASS. Hoping it's a good one.

Yes, my son is playing. I'm a little shy about revealing who he is ... but don't worry, he's pretty easy to single out xsmiley_wix

Not sure where my seats are ... they're player giveaways, so they'll probably be in the far nosebleed area. Still can't be worse than Nebraska.

Go Bears!

Understandable PapaBear. BOL to your son and have a safe drive if you are traveling far. Go Bears..(except when they play UMass).