PDA

View Full Version : Nkang makes the Jags

ElonPride
September 4th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Chad Nkang survived the last round of cuts!

http://www.jaguars.com/Team/Player.aspx?id=2728

B&G
September 4th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Awesome! Can he play any QB?

mrfeem
September 5th, 2007, 09:54 AM
jags are getting a diamond in the rough!! reaked havoc in socon

Kill'em
September 6th, 2007, 03:35 PM
This is great. There was one preseason game where he looked awful and I worried he would be cut. Glad to see he made it, too much talent. I guess he will play mostly special teams.

citdog
September 6th, 2007, 03:38 PM
hell of a player. deserved a better fate in college.

whoanellie
September 6th, 2007, 08:14 PM
This is great. There was one preseason game where he looked awful and I worried he would be cut. Glad to see he made it, too much talent. I guess he will play mostly special teams.

he's moving positions from LB to SS he will be a special teams warrior!!!!!!

Kill'em
September 7th, 2007, 07:37 AM
I figured his position change bought him more time. In my opinion, he could be a good safety. He will definitely be hell on special teams.

ElonPride
September 8th, 2007, 12:11 PM
He's now listed as the 2nd stringer for SS.

gophoenix
September 8th, 2007, 11:56 PM
I figured his position change bought him more time.

I don't think so. I was keeping up with the preseason beat. A Jacksonville sportswriter kept a blog and pretty much said Nkang was in after game 1. The position change is because they are deep at LB and had more needs at SS. Chad will still be playing special teams and rotating in at LB too apparently.

The sportswriter said that the veterans and other draft picks weren't panning out nearly as well as he did.

So, for what that's worth.

appfan2008
October 2nd, 2007, 12:36 PM
how has nkang done so far this season for the jags???

Kill'em
October 2nd, 2007, 01:55 PM
What little I have seen of the Jags, he has done well. He has seen time at safety and recovered a fumble.