PDA

View Full Version : AGS Top 25 - How They Fared - Week 11, Fall 2021

Preferred Walk-On
November 13th, 2021, 11:42 PM
With Week 11 in the books, I present to you this week's "How They Fared".

Within the Top 25 itself, teams were a combined 20-5, with all but one of those losses coming at the hands of another Top 25 team. A few teams, mostly towards the bottom quarter of the Top 25, still have some work left to do next week to get to 7 DI wins and will certainly make the bubble interesting. Teams just outside the Top 25 and receiving votes last week were 6-3, with two of those losses coming against Top 25 teams. This says to this poster that the teams receiving votes have clearly earned their spots in the Top 25 (and just beyond)...now the duty is in sorting them out.

Have at it, and we'll see you next week with the final How They Fared before Selection Sunday. Oh, and please let me know of any errors in the sheet.

CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW THEY FARED. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IEJwTCxJ5pJPnnVbiBlH-NuZ26Bvu3iA9ccC_-7Cl-I/edit?usp=sharing)

dewey
November 13th, 2021, 11:46 PM
Big win today for South Dakota over SDSU and Missouri State over UNI.

I would also recommend voters look closely at a couple of key metrics in comparing NDSU and James Madison. Specifically wins vs top 25 teams, Massey and Sagarin ratings. People can call me a Homer if the want but those may be key items when choosing between those 2 teams.

Dewey

Cocky
November 14th, 2021, 06:06 PM
Great job as always

MSUWineGuy
November 14th, 2021, 06:26 PM
MO State 4-1 vs AGS Top 25 is nuts

Preferred Walk-On
November 14th, 2021, 06:26 PM
MO State 4-1 vs AGS Top 25 is nuts

Another reason for a seed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dewey
November 15th, 2021, 07:27 AM
Another reason for a seed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missouri State's only AGS Top 25 loss is on the road to NDSU 27-20.

Dewey

Go Lehigh TU Owl
November 15th, 2021, 07:35 AM
Missouri State has been awesome in close games. I just noticed my Top 25 is a bit "quirky" when it comes to CAA, MVFC, BSC (the power conferences) representation. I have Missouri State right on the cusp of the Top 10. As it is, only NDSU is in my Top 10 (4 teams 11-19) from the MVFC. There's only two CAA teams in my poll but both are in the Top 5. I have 3 Big Sky teams in the Top 10. I was looking over my submitted poll and found this interesting....

Catatonic
November 15th, 2021, 07:53 AM
‘This says to this poster that the teams receiving votes have clearly earned their spots in the Top 25 (and just beyond)...now the duty is in sorting them out.‘

‘’This observation is spot on.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 15th, 2021, 09:57 AM
Poll closes in about 1 hr. so get your vote in now.