PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to APPY!!!

GtFllsGriz
September 2nd, 2007, 02:43 PM
Just got home from Missoula. Appy fans; you should have heard the cheer go out from the Griz fans when the score was announced. You will be proud to know that your FCS brotheren had your back! When they announced that Mich. had taken the lead I went into a funk. Even though the Griz had their game in hand I couldn't help but have my mind wander to the APPY game and be sort of dissappointed that you all had come so close to pulling off the big upset.

I am thrilled for ASU and all your fans. I watched ESPN interview the young man that ran back the blocked FG from my motel room this morning. He represented your university very well.

You guys have it going on right now and you stuck it up you know where to all the "bigger than life" FBS talking heads. You made us all proud!!

I don't know if anyone can stay with you guys this year but I hope we get the opportunity.

Congratulations!!!

mistersykes
September 2nd, 2007, 03:08 PM
Just got home from Missoula. Appy fans; you should have heard the cheer go out from the Griz fans when the score was announced. You will be proud to know that your FCS brotheren had your back!

Thanks for your support! We would have done the same for you. It was really something special to see (almost) everyone on AGS come together and root for us and all of the other FCS teams going against FBS teams. It was a good day for FCS!xthumbsupx

Jerbearasu
September 2nd, 2007, 04:35 PM
And congrats go out to Nicholls State as well for taking out Rice! This was another great win for THE Playoff Division!

PapaBear
September 2nd, 2007, 05:51 PM
Just back from Orono. Heard about the Appy win while tailgating and almost spit out my bee... adult beverage.

Amazing, thrilling ... you name it. Way to go, App State. You've made the entire FCS world proud.

james_lawfirm
September 2nd, 2007, 05:53 PM
Just got home from Missoula. Appy fans; you should have heard the cheer go out from the Griz fans when the score was announced. You will be proud to know that your FCS brotheren had your back! When they announced that Mich. had taken the lead I went into a funk. Even though the Griz had their game in hand I couldn't help but have my mind wander to the APPY game and be sort of dissappointed that you all had come so close to pulling off the big upset.

I am thrilled for ASU and all your fans. I watched ESPN interview the young man that ran back the blocked FG from my motel room this morning. He represented your university very well.

You guys have it going on right now and you stuck it up you know where to all the "bigger than life" FBS talking heads. You made us all proud!!

I don't know if anyone can stay with you guys this year but I hope we get the opportunity.

Congratulations!!!

Thanks, Griz fans. I still can't quite believe we won! And, the Ann Arbor paper's headlines read "What Just Happened?" So, apparently, they cannot believe we won either. Anyway, all I can say is "WOW!"

For the record, we hope you all get the opportunity too. xthumbsupx

bisonwest
September 2nd, 2007, 05:57 PM
Congrats on behalf of the Bison! Let's make this the year that the FCS gets the respect it deserves. Once again great job yesterday you've made us all proud! GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!

Cleets
September 2nd, 2007, 06:06 PM

Congratulations!!!

My Auburn buddies were thrilled... GO Big App..!!! xbowx

SU Jag
September 2nd, 2007, 06:12 PM
Way to go Appy! You kicked azz yesterday! xthumbsupx