Menudo
August 29th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Who do you think it going to take it?

<~~going with the all blacks.

BlueHen86
August 29th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Who do you think it going to take it?

<~~going with the all blacks.
I think New Zealand is ranked #1 so you've made a good choice.

I'll go with a dark horse and pick England.

Blue Hen Nation
August 29th, 2007, 03:43 PM
All blacks

TheValleyRaider
August 29th, 2007, 04:26 PM
All blacks

HAKA!

To the extent I'm following it, I'd hope the US at least ties our World Cup record from 2003 of 1 victory :) I'd also keep an eye on the hosts, France. Playing at home, plus they did take the 6 Nations Cup 3 of the last 4 years.

I've got a lot of sports on my plate, which is kind of unfortunate for something like this. Rugby is a fun sport to watch, and I'll at least try to keep track of who wins.

Grizalltheway
August 29th, 2007, 08:10 PM
I think New Zealand is ranked #1 so you've made a good choice.

I'll go with a dark horse and pick England.

Aren't they the defending champs?

(Unless of course you're being sarcastic xeyebrowx )

BlueHen86
August 29th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Aren't they the defending champs?

(Unless of course you're being sarcastic xeyebrowx )
Not trying to be sarcastic. I believe England is ranked 7th, they aren't even the highest ranked team in their pool, South Africa is ranked 6th.

Grizalltheway
August 29th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Not trying to be sarcastic. I believe England is ranked 7th, they aren't even the highest ranked team in their pool, South Africa is ranked 6th.

I realize it was four years ago, but can the defending champs really be considered a dark horse? I don't know much about rugby, but if the world rankings are anything like those in soccer, they're meaningless. The US was ranked fifth going into last year's world cup. xlolx

BlueHen86
August 30th, 2007, 07:00 AM
I realize it was four years ago, but can the defending champs really be considered a dark horse? I don't know much about rugby, but if the world rankings are anything like those in soccer, they're meaningless. The US was ranked fifth going into last year's world cup. xlolx

Yes

BlueHen86
August 30th, 2007, 07:06 AM
And by the way, do you have a prediction of your own?xconfusedx
Or did you just come here to parse my statements?xnonono2x