PDA

View Full Version : McNeese Cowboys at Southern University Jaguars

McCowboys
September 16th, 2021, 11:45 AM
https://www.americanpress.com/2021/09/16/jim-gazzolo-column-hbcus-more-than-sports/

The Mighty Jags await McNeese for an in-state tilt Saturday night in Baton Rouge. Coach Rollins, a McNeese alum and former assistant under Coach Wilson, would love to send McNeese down to its third defeat of the season. Is this a must win for the Cowboys?

POD Knows
September 16th, 2021, 06:33 PM
https://www.americanpress.com/2021/09/16/jim-gazzolo-column-hbcus-more-than-sports/

The Mighty Jags await McNeese for an in-state tilt Saturday night in Baton Rouge. Coach Rollins, a McNeese alum and former assistant under Coach Wilson, would love to send McNeese down to its third defeat of the season. Is this a must win for the Cowboys?Dude, I picked you on that other pick 'em deal we got going on here. Sorry for your future loss, xlolx

WestCoastAggie
September 16th, 2021, 07:10 PM
McNeese has never lost to an HBCU, going 14-0. I don't think they'll get their first lost on Saturday.

Puddin Tane
September 16th, 2021, 07:39 PM
A “must” win? Naw

PantherRob82
September 16th, 2021, 07:44 PM
I think it's an important game for the Cowboys. 0-3 would be tough to crawl out from under. I'm not sure either team has much in them this year. I think McNeese pulls away and wins by 6-10.

McCowboys
September 17th, 2021, 07:02 AM
Dude, I picked you on that other pick 'em deal we got going on here. Sorry for your future loss, xlolx

? It's early in the morning, and I haven't had my first cup of coffee yet. You picked McNeese to win? Future loss?

McNeese75
September 17th, 2021, 08:48 AM
****ing POD curse xlolx

POD Knows
September 17th, 2021, 10:08 AM
? It's early in the morning, and I haven't had my first cup of coffee yet. You picked McNeese to win? Future loss?Have you ever seen my pick 'em skills, :D

McCowboys
September 17th, 2021, 11:39 AM
Have you ever seen my pick 'em skills, :D

We are doomed! (This is exactly why I do not do any pick 'ems!)

POD Knows
September 17th, 2021, 12:58 PM
We are doomed! (This is exactly why I do not do any pick 'ems!)I know, I should follow the same path, we got guys that barely know anything about MVFC beating me in these conference pick'ems.

Puddin Tane
September 17th, 2021, 01:04 PM
Late jockey change in this one.

I originally picked Southern, but upon further review…….pokes by quite a few

McCowboys
September 19th, 2021, 08:09 AM
We survived the POD Knows jinx -- barely. At the half, I was tempted to start looking for a nearby tall bridge. The targeting on our QB Cody Orgeron and some "inspirational" talk at halftime woke up the Cowboys for the second half.

McCowboys
September 19th, 2021, 08:30 AM
https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/southern/article_430716da-18ff-11ec-b014-8bf3bcccc6bf.html

POD Knows
September 19th, 2021, 08:35 AM
We survived the POD Knows jinx -- barely. At the half, I was tempted to start looking for a nearby tall bridge. The targeting on our QB Cody Orgeron and some "inspirational" talk at halftime woke up the Cowboys for the second half.xthumbsupx Good job Pokes