PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Sox Fans

UNHWildCats
August 17th, 2007, 09:31 PM
It's time we all get together, load into a bus and head to Boston and kick the crap outta Eric Gagne and then Terry Francona for good measure!

xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx

Col Hogan
August 17th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Save me a seat....

Ivytalk
August 17th, 2007, 09:39 PM
There was blame enough to go around tonight. Two big errors by Lugo, and Delcarmen served up that tater to Matthews.

Don't worry, it ain't September 1 yet!:p

AZGrizFan
August 17th, 2007, 09:48 PM
It's time we all get together, load into a bus and head to Boston and kick the crap outta Eric Gagne and then Terry Francona for good measure!

xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx

They can't ALL be Brandon Webb, Travis. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

I hear BK Kim is available! xeekx xsmhx xnonono2x

JoltinJoe
August 17th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Eric Gagne has cost himself a bundle of money with the way he's performed in Boston.

If he had stayed in Texas and continued doing well, he would have received closer money as a free agent. His meltdown under the pressure of pitching for Boston has cost him dearly.

UNHWildCats
August 17th, 2007, 10:00 PM
3 blown saves in a week, thats more then Boston had all season before we traded for the loser.

YaleFootballFan
August 17th, 2007, 10:25 PM
3 blown saves in a week, thats more then Boston had all season before we traded for the loser.

Even Heathcliff Slocumb, as bad as he was, didn't do that in Boston.

UNHWildCats
August 17th, 2007, 10:35 PM
ok my brief response to Eric Gagne....

http://redsox.travisliles.com/2007/08/eric-gagne-stars-in.html

UNH_Alum_In_CT
August 17th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Even Heathcliff Slocumb, as bad as he was, didn't do that in Boston.

And the Sox got Jason Varitek and Derek Lowe for Heathcliff Slocumb!!! xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx

Grizalltheway
August 17th, 2007, 11:36 PM
The Sox and Yanks both screwed over the Mariners tonight. Leave it to the Sox to only lose to the Angels. xsmhx

UNHWildCats
August 18th, 2007, 12:09 AM
The Sox and Yanks both screwed over the Mariners tonight. Leave it to the Sox to only lose to the Angels. xsmhx

Hey we beat up Lackey in the afternoon game..... the Cy Young "favorite" got out pitched by a rookie making his debut :D

CopperCat
August 18th, 2007, 12:16 AM

Put him on the bench already. Francona needs to just go back to Papelbon as his guy. Gagne needs to go sit in the corner and think about how crappy he has been playing.

UNHWildCats
August 18th, 2007, 12:18 AM
Put him on the bench already. Francona needs to just go back to Papelbon as his guy. Gagne needs to go sit in the corner and think about how crappy he has been playing.

The problem tonite was Papelbon pitched 1.1 innings in the afternoon game. But still I would have been more comfortable with Mike Timlin in the 9th.

Grizalltheway
August 18th, 2007, 12:36 AM
Hey we beat up Lackey in the afternoon game..... the Cy Young "favorite" got out pitched by a rookie making his debut :D

Take the next two games and I'll be happy. xnodx

UNHWildCats
August 18th, 2007, 12:40 AM
Take the next two games and I'll be happy. xnodx

I will be too xlolx

JoltinJoe
August 18th, 2007, 06:32 AM
ok my brief response to Eric Gagne....

http://redsox.travisliles.com/2007/08/eric-gagne-stars-in.html

Too funny. What a picture. Perfect. Kind of just routinely handing the ball back to Francona.

But what an awful thing to say about my favorite Red Sox player.;)

Seriously, after yesterday, I think we've seen the last of Gagne in a tight game. Francona just can't afford to keep sending him out there under the reasoning that "this is Gagne's job."

AZGrizFan
August 18th, 2007, 09:20 AM
Meanwhile the D-Backs just quietly keep winning series, and have now opened up a 4 game lead over San Diego and have the best record in the National League..... xwhistlex xwhistlex xwhistlex xwhistlex xwhistlex xwhistlex xwhistlex