PDA

View Full Version : Albany Highlight!

Ivytalk
August 17th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Rashad Barksdale with a nice pick and a long return for the Eagles tonight. Way to go!xbowx xthumbsupx

ngineer
August 17th, 2007, 11:03 PM
Rashad Barksdale with a nice pick and a long return for the Eagles tonight. Way to go!xbowx xthumbsupx

Barksdale has been impressive. had some very nice tackles against Baltimore on Monday. I think he'll be sticking if he continues this way.

danefan
August 18th, 2007, 10:19 AM
He's got some real upside for them. Hard to imagine he's only been playing football for 1 full year!

BobbyMo
August 18th, 2007, 06:20 PM
That guy was was unreal last year against RMU.

Dane96
August 18th, 2007, 07:13 PM
Watched th NFL replay with my roommates. Rashad missed a tackle...but his two others were very good...and though the INT came on a blitz and a soft pass...A) he was backpeddling and the ball was over his head...and B) MY G-D the run was amazing.

He will make some team...though the Eagles are so...so deep at CB. Right now...I have to think out of the final 3 guys (FOX, GRAHAM, BARKSDALE) Fox is out...hasnt played in two games...injury prone...and Graham gets the fifth spot because he plays hard and similar to Rashad...but he has 4 years of big time experience at Memphis. I think Rashad makes the practice squad...which would be great for a one season player.

GannonFan
August 18th, 2007, 08:56 PM
I think Barksdale has a good chance of sticking with the Birds, although it may be at the practice squad position - he's looked pretty good IMO. Quality player.