PDA

View Full Version : ESPNs College GameDay will visit the MEAC/SWAC Challenge Week 0

ASU33
July 20th, 2021, 11:06 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al.com/sec/2021/07/espns-college-gameday-announices-first-two-destinations-of-the-season.html%3foutputType=amp

Professor Chaos
July 20th, 2021, 11:23 PM
Awesome! I really hope Gameday continues to go to a non-FBS game at least once a year. I think they get more crowd energy than they do at the "normal" places they go to at least once a year or more. I'll be watching. xthumbsupx

ASU33
July 21st, 2021, 09:03 AM
Awesome! I really hope Gameday continues to go to a non-FBS game at least once a year. I think they get more crowd energy than they do at the "normal" places they go to at least once a year or more. I'll be watching. xthumbsupx

I anticipate a nice showing for this one!

kdinva
July 21st, 2021, 09:54 AM
very nice indeed.

OhioHen
July 21st, 2021, 11:22 AM
If the folks in attendance are in anything close to Classic mode, the atmosphere will be the best seen on College Game Day all season (unless they wise up and go to more HBCU game sites).

ASU33
July 23rd, 2021, 11:06 AM
If the folks in attendance are in anything close to Classic mode, the atmosphere will be the best seen on College Game Day all season (unless they wise up and go to more HBCU game sites).

Bingo!

Bison56
July 23rd, 2021, 05:18 PM
One thing ESPN isn't and that's wise.

Looking forward to seeing it.

Sonic98
July 25th, 2021, 04:32 PM
I think they're gonna be at a couple other SWAC games. Those might be even bigger

ASU33
July 25th, 2021, 04:41 PM
I think they're gonna be at a couple other SWAC games. Those might be even bigger

I doubt it for this season seeing that usually they only do 1 FCS game a year.

Panther88
July 25th, 2021, 04:48 PM
I doubt it for this season seeing that usually they only do 1 FCS game a year.

Wouldn't be surprised if there are 1-2 additional games.

There's a renewed buzz and commitment to the evolved "Super 8."

caribbeanhen
July 25th, 2021, 07:16 PM

what is the Super 8 ? A cheap Hotel chain? xnodx

Professor
July 26th, 2021, 12:45 AM

ESPN is about promotions. They own the MEAC/ SWAC Challenge. Need to promote their product. Just like they do the show at the Celebration Bowl. Also owned by ESPN