https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5LrWPwXoAMW5qw?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5N4b7JVUA8gj-n?format=jpg&name=small

The Cats
July 1st, 2021, 08:43 AM
Still without #6?

BEAR
July 1st, 2021, 09:11 AM
Still without #6?

Not yet. Maybe next year. Will enjoy the WAC - ASUN AQ7 this year though. Hope to play teams like SHSU and ACU etc on a yearly basis. Good close non-conference road trips. Well, maybe not ACU...that's a long drive.... xlolx

Daytripper
July 1st, 2021, 10:41 AM
I'm really looking forward to this fall season. I think this will be an ultra competitive conference. It could very well get 3 playoff spots among the 7 teams.

NY Crusader 2010
July 4th, 2021, 05:54 AM
Whose in the A-Sun now?

Central Arkansas, Eastern Kentucky, Jax State, Campbell and who else?

JSUSoutherner
July 4th, 2021, 06:39 AM
Whose in the A-Sun now?

In football it's just JSU, UNA, KSU, EKU, and UCA

Libertine
July 4th, 2021, 09:26 PM
Whose in the A-Sun now?

Campbell has been in the Big South since 2011.

dgtw
July 5th, 2021, 10:54 AM
In football it's just JSU, UNA, KSU, EKU, and UCA

UNA and KSU are still Big South for football. Waiting on Gumball to find a sixth member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASU33
July 5th, 2021, 04:57 PM
It'll be interesting to see who the A-Sun adds

Daytripper
July 5th, 2021, 10:40 PM
Add McNeese. The Southland is a rotting corpse.

Cocky
July 6th, 2021, 06:58 AM
I would take McNeese.
Rumor has it UTC is a definite NO.

Libertine
July 6th, 2021, 09:33 AM
Bear in mind that, to get to six members, all the ASUN has to do is convince Stetson to offer football scholarships and --Bla-dow!! -- instant autobid.

But, since it's the offseason and we like throwing expansion names at the wall, remember that whoever it is would also have to make sense for basketball as well. Also, the ASUN currently stands at 12 members so they likely would want to keep scheduling even by adding two schools, not just one. I think that the most likely candidates -- without any specific info other than the criteria that the ASUN have already made public -- are:

NC Central (MEAC) -- prime geography location and the MEAC feels about as stable as the Miami condo market right now
East Tennessee State (SoCon) -- brings back a former member and extends the football footprint into the Appalachians
Tennessee State (OVC) -- the ASUN loooooves Nashville school
West Florida (D2) -- if the ASUN brings in a sitting D1 school, they can also afford to bring up a D2 to keep things schedules even and provide insurance should they lose a member. UWF is solidly in the conference footprint and would be a solid add, having won the D2 national championship in 2019
West Georgia (D2) -- see above but without the natty title

BEAR
July 6th, 2021, 09:51 AM
Add McNeese. The Southland is a rotting corpse.

I like that idea. SLU or Nicholls would work too. Heck...all 3 would be fantastic!

ST_Lawson
July 6th, 2021, 10:16 AM
West Florida (D2) -- if the ASUN brings in a sitting D1 school, they can also afford to bring up a D2 to keep things schedules even and provide insurance should they lose a member. UWF is solidly in the conference footprint and would be a solid add, having won the D2 national championship in 2019

Question for those of you who are more familiar with the area and school, but would Valdosta State also be a possible D2 move-up candidate? Won D2 football championships in 2004, 2007, 2012, and 2018, and went 10-1 the last season that they played (2019). Also appears to be good in both men's and women's basketball. Men have gone 67-16 (.807) and women 57-25 (.695) over the last three years. Baseball and softball both look pretty solid as well. The school looks like it's big enough, and their current stadium holds just over 10k fans and just underwent a complete tear-down renovation less than 20 years ago.

On paper they look solid, but idk what the local politics or financial situation is for them.

Anthony215
July 6th, 2021, 10:24 AM
Question for those of you who are more familiar with the area and school, but would Valdosta State also be a possible D2 move-up candidate? Won D2 football championships in 2004, 2007, 2012, and 2018, and went 10-1 the last season that they played (2019). Also appears to be good in both men's and women's basketball. Men have gone 67-16 (.807) and women 57-25 (.695) over the last three years. Baseball and softball both look pretty solid as well. The school looks like it's big enough, and their current stadium holds just over 10k fans and just underwent a complete tear-down renovation less than 20 years ago.

On paper they look solid, but idk what the local politics or financial situation is for them.

Valdosta would be a great addition with their storied tradition and strong following. Their stadium is nice however they share it with the local high school and I'm not sure the NCAA at the D1 level would be ok. Not sure of any other D1 programs who plays at a high school stadium.

DFW HOYA
July 6th, 2021, 10:33 AM
Not sure of any other D1 programs who plays at a high school stadium.

Dayton.

katss07
July 6th, 2021, 11:00 AM
Maybe this is McNeese’s chance to flee the Southland and give one final big F. U. to Tom Burnett... their athletics and football program are clearly more on the level of the ASUN than the Southland. I wish the WAC would’ve went after them!

Just gotta wonder how things will shake out with the SLC. A couple of the Louisiana schools would be prime candidates for the ASUN. SLU and McNeese would love to join, I’m sure. But NWST and Nicholls, who just aren’t up to par in terms of budgets and facilities, are seemingly tied at the hip with the other two. I doubt they leave each other. Besides, if the SLC can get it together and grab a good D2 school the conference would be fine. I just think it’s so mismanaged that it won’t happen though.

ST_Lawson
July 6th, 2021, 11:03 AM
Not sure of any other D1 programs who plays at a high school stadium.

Insert joke about my own Leathernecks here.

Libertine
July 6th, 2021, 11:16 AM
Valdosta would be a great addition with their storied tradition and strong following. Their stadium is nice however they share it with the local high school and I'm not sure the NCAA at the D1 level would be ok. Not sure of any other D1 programs who plays at a high school stadium.

Valdosta's is a shared municipal stadium which is relatively common, VSU isn't renting the space from the local HS. Hoya already mentioned Dayton but, off the top of my head, I would add Bethune, Memphis and UAB. I'm sure there are quite a few more.

Libertine
July 6th, 2021, 11:28 AM

Valdosta absolutely could make the jump to FCS if they wanted but I strongly believe that internal and donor politics would prevent that which is why I didn't include them. VSU is heavily invested at the D2 level, having won 8 national championships across 4 sports, and being a big dog on that particular block seems to keep their donors and admin happy. I've been following FCS football in the southeast for nearly twenty years and, even at the height of conference realignment fever, there was nary a peep out of Valdosta about making the D1 jump.

Cocky
July 6th, 2021, 01:00 PM
Dayton.

Valdosta's is a shared municipal stadium which is relatively common, VSU isn't renting the space from the local HS. Hoya already mentioned Dayton but, off the top of my head, I would add Bethune, Memphis and UAB. I'm sure there are quite a few more.
troy state

Professor
July 6th, 2021, 01:00 PM
Bear in mind that, to get to six members, all the ASUN has to do is convince Stetson to offer football scholarships and --Bla-dow!! -- instant autobid.

But, since it's the offseason and we like throwing expansion names at the wall, remember that whoever it is would also have to make sense for basketball as well. Also, the ASUN currently stands at 12 members so they likely would want to keep scheduling even by adding two schools, not just one. I think that the most likely candidates -- without any specific info other than the criteria that the ASUN have already made public -- are:

NC Central (MEAC) -- prime geography location and the MEAC feels about as stable as the Miami condo market right now
East Tennessee State (SoCon) -- brings back a former member and extends the football footprint into the Appalachians

NCCU and Tennessee State can be removed. Neither will move

SDFS
July 6th, 2021, 01:26 PM

I think Portland State has been kicked out of the downtown stadium and a local high school stadium is its current home.

SDFS
July 6th, 2021, 01:29 PM

Well, if you are going municipal owned... you can include NDSU and UND.

SDFS
July 6th, 2021, 01:33 PM

I had read a while back that Austin Peay State was being considered. Don't remember how legit the source was though.

ysubigred
July 6th, 2021, 01:55 PM
Dayton.

How about Y-Town... Love to get into an all sport conference and lessen the travel.

BEAR
July 15th, 2021, 06:32 PM
UCA hired former Austin Peay coach Keith Scott to coach DBs. It's his second coaching gig at UCA.

UNAPride
November 19th, 2021, 09:32 PM
Rumors swirl. Up to five schools (both FCS and D2) soon to be invited to the ASUN.

Laker
November 19th, 2021, 09:42 PM
Rumors swirl. Up to five schools (both FCS and D2) soon to be invited to the ASUN.

I'd invite West Florida and Valdosta from D2. Neither probably wants to go. Southern Indiana doesn't have football and would fit better in the OVC. Several FCS could fill the bill.

UNAPride
November 19th, 2021, 09:49 PM
I'd invite West Florida and Valdosta from D2. Neither probably wants to go. Southern Indiana doesn't have football and would fit better in the OVC. Several FCS could fill the bill.

Laker! You're one of my favorite posters on the D2 board! I'll be more upfront. I'm hearing that UWF isn't ready to move up and that Valdosta State and West Georgia along with Queens in Charlotte will be the D2 call-ups. The FCS programs could be Southeastern Louisiana from the Southland and Tennessee Tech from the Ohio Valley.

katss07
November 20th, 2021, 12:02 AM
Wonder if SFA and Lamar would look to ditch the WAC. The FBS clause is looking unlikely with SHSU and NMSU out of the picture and the basketball isn’t as good either. Lamar got an initial invite to the ASUN with SHSU back just before the WAC did about a year ago.

I’d bet West Florida, West Georgia or Central Oklahoma are the D2 team(s).

lionsrking2
November 20th, 2021, 12:46 AM
Wonder if SFA and Lamar would look to ditch the WAC. The FBS clause is looking unlikely with SHSU and NMSU out of the picture and the basketball isn’t as good either. Lamar got an initial invite to the ASUN with SHSU back just before the WAC did about a year ago.

I’d bet West Florida, West Georgia or Central Oklahoma are the D2 team(s).

The answer to that is yes, from what I'm hearing.

HootyHoo
November 20th, 2021, 09:21 AM
Laker! You're one of my favorite posters on the D2 board! I'll be more upfront. I'm hearing that UWF isn't ready to move up and that Valdosta State and West Georgia along with Queens in Charlotte will be the D2 call-ups. The FCS programs could be Southeastern Louisiana from the Southland and Tennessee Tech from the Ohio Valley.

Agreed, that is what i'm hearing as well. SLU and TTU will come to the ASUN first. I think the D2 schools are a few years away. The ASUN should focus on adding three FCS programs to get to 8 Football members/14 Overall. The plan should be add SLU, TTU, and Nicholls State this offseason, stabilize the conference over the next few yeaars, then invite West Florida and Valdosta St to start their transitions in 2025.

UNAPride
March 22nd, 2022, 10:09 AM
I wrote a bit of an update on ASUN Football.

Haley Ranks ASUN in Top 5 FCS Conferences for 2022

https://asunfootball.com/2022/03/22/haley-ranks-asun-in-top-5-fcs-conferences-for-2022/

BEAR
March 22nd, 2022, 07:22 PM
I wrote a bit of an update on ASUN Football.

Haley Ranks ASUN in Top 5 FCS Conferences for 2022

https://asunfootball.com/2022/03/22/haley-ranks-asun-in-top-5-fcs-conferences-for-2022/

The Gamecocks are eligible for the conference title but not to participate in the playoffs.

Wait a minute. UCA was told by the NCAA that when they were transitioning and had the best conference record in the SLC that they weren't allowed to claim the title because the conference would have to give up a playoff spot because it belonged to the conference champion. Why is this any different? Or am I reading it wrong? JSU is in transition and not eligible for the playoffs...so why do they get to claim the title if they have the best record?

UNAPride
March 22nd, 2022, 07:36 PM
The Gamecocks are eligible for the conference title but not to participate in the playoffs.

Wait a minute. UCA was told by the NCAA that when they were transitioning and had the best conference record in the SLC that they weren't allowed to claim the title because the conference would have to give up a playoff spot because it belonged to the conference champion. Why is this any different? Or am I reading it wrong? JSU is in transition and not eligible for the playoffs...so why do they get to claim the title if they have the best record?

That's a good question. I don't know as much about FCS Playoff AQ's but I'd imagine it's similar to the March Madness automatic bid situation. To my knowledge, conferences determine eligibility to play in their own championships not the NCAA.

The ASUN allows teams in transition to be eligible for conference titles. UNA played Liberty last year for the ASUN men's hoops title but lost by 4 even when the Flames knew they were bound for the tournament no matter the outcome as ASUN regular season champs and UNA's ineligible status. This season, Bellarmine played and won the title but the auto-bid when to Jax State as regular season champion due to the Knights being ineligible for the postseason.

On the flip side, UNA was not allowed to compete for titles in the Big South Conference as an affiliate for football during the transition process. The Lions were not even counted as an official conference game in the standings until this past season - the final year of transition.

I'm not sure how this would work out in the FCS playoff field if JSU wins the conference.

BEAR
March 22nd, 2022, 11:04 PM
That's a good question. I don't know as much about FCS Playoff AQ's but I'd imagine it's similar to the March Madness automatic bid situation. To my knowledge, conferences determine eligibility to play in their own championships not the NCAA.

The ASUN allows teams in transition to be eligible for conference titles. UNA played Liberty last year for the ASUN men's hoops title but lost by 4 even when the Flames knew they were bound for the tournament no matter the outcome as ASUN regular season champs and UNA's ineligible status. This season, Bellarmine played and won the title but the auto-bid when to Jax State as regular season champion due to the Knights being ineligible for the postseason.

On the flip side, UNA was not allowed to compete for titles in the Big South Conference as an affiliate for football during the transition process. The Lions were not even counted as an official conference game in the standings until this past season - the final year of transition.

I'm not sure how this would work out in the FCS playoff field if JSU wins the conference.

If the ASUN wants a rep in the playoffs and JSU wins the season then they better not award it to JSU with them transitioning out otherwise the NCAA says the ASUN loses its auto bid. That's what they have done in the past. They may also lead JSU to believe they can win the conference only to tell them two days before awarding it that it isn't so...xlolx IF you're not eligible for the playoffs then why are you eligible for the conference title? Either the NCAA needs to let them win the conference and be in the playoffs or neither. So strange. JSU fans chime in!
(I don't care that much. Just that we've had it done to us AND as long as we keep calling d2 plays it won't matter. xlolx )

jajfitz
March 23rd, 2022, 04:04 AM
Isn't there a difference between transitioning from outside D-I (Bellarmine) and within D-I (Jacksonville State, SHSU, James Madison)? I don't know for sure. Just asking.

Cocky
March 23rd, 2022, 06:51 AM
If it comes down to the ASUN not getting an invite, JSU should be moved to the side. We made our choice and the conference and remaining members should not suffer.

Also a transition team should not be eligible for the playoffs, or at least at the lower level of the move. Bellarmine should have been eligible in basketball for the DI tournament.

JSUSoutherner
March 23rd, 2022, 07:26 AM
If the ASUN wants a rep in the playoffs and JSU wins the season then they better not award it to JSU with them transitioning out otherwise the NCAA says the ASUN loses its auto bid. That's what they have done in the past. They may also lead JSU to believe they can win the conference only to tell them two days before awarding it that it isn't so...xlolx IF you're not eligible for the playoffs then why are you eligible for the conference title? Either the NCAA needs to let them win the conference and be in the playoffs or neither. So strange. JSU fans chime in!
(I don't care that much. Just that we've had it done to us AND as long as we keep calling d2 plays it won't matter. xlolx )
If basketball is any indication, then the ASUN has no issue crowning a championship without awarding them an autobid due to NCAA eligibility.

See: Bellarmine.

So if Jax wins the ASUN and the ASUN doesn't get a bid that's on the NCAA, not the ASUN.

WestCoastAggie
March 23rd, 2022, 09:34 AM

You got 2 sets of bylaws to deal with. 1 from the NCAA and another from your actual conference. This is why the SLC can do one thing and the ASun can do another. Hopefully, the D1 committee can streamline these details this summer.

Libertine
March 23rd, 2022, 12:40 PM

First, it is entirely up to the conferences to decide who is eligible for the conference championship. Being immediately eligible for the Southland title was put out there by the conference as incentive for UCA to make the jump although it seems pretty clear in retrospect that the Southland didn't believe the Bears could win the conference title before their D2->D1-FCS transition was complete since even a cursory review of the NCAA's FCS playoff eligibility rules would have told them that UCA couldn't participate. On the other end of it, the vast majority of FCS conferences have, historically speaking, declared teams to be ineligible for conference championships immediately upon their announcement to go FBS (case in point: the CAA with JMU last fall, the Big South with Liberty in '17, etc.,). The A-Sun has deliberately -- and conspicuously -- gone against this "tradition" for their own reasons, possibly because their membership includes both current FCS and FBS schools simultaneously.

By contrast, for the purposes of a conference's autobid to the FCS playoffs, the NCAA does not care which team represents a conference or even what their record is; they only care that the conference's autobid rep fit a specific set of criteria. One is that the school has completed a D2->FCS transition period (UCA hadn't at that point) and another is that the school awards no more than the FCS limit of 63 full scholarships (Jax State has at this point).

BEAR
March 23rd, 2022, 05:52 PM
So what I'm hearing is the SLC had no balls. xlolx

I honestly think the SLC could have given UCA their rightful regular season championship and the second place team still would have made it to the playoffs anyway.
Texas State. LOL.

Libertine
March 23rd, 2022, 07:50 PM
So what I'm hearing is the SLC had no balls. xlolx

I honestly think the SLC could have given UCA their rightful regular season championship and the second place team still would have made it to the playoffs anyway.
Texas State. LOL.

That's ultimately what they did. It was a sore subject for a while though because the SLC and the OVC had both courted D2 UCA and the SLC promised that the Bears could be immediately eligible for the conference championship which, according to some, is what finally sold UCA on the Southland. Never mind that, if so, the SLC was promising something they couldn't give and UCA took those promises at face value without ever bothering to confirm them.

BEAR
March 23rd, 2022, 08:05 PM
That's ultimately what they did. It was a sore subject for a while though because the SLC and the OVC had both courted D2 UCA and the SLC promised that the Bears could be immediately eligible for the conference championship which, according to some, is what finally sold UCA on the Southland. Never mind that, if so, the SLC was promising something they couldn't give and UCA took those promises at face value without ever bothering to confirm them.

You don’t know our athletic administration do you? 😂

Baron Sardonicus
March 24th, 2022, 12:30 PM
Dayton.

Since we're picking on the PFL, add Stetson to the list.

Dayton's Wecome Stadium shares a parking lot with the UD arena. Visitors would never guess that one of the two buildings is owned by the school district. High school stadiums are not necessarily substandard for FCS.

EKU05
March 24th, 2022, 02:27 PM
Since we're picking on the PFL, add Stetson to the list.

Dayton's Wecome Stadium shares a parking lot with the UD arena. Visitors would never guess that one of the two buildings is owned by the school district. High school stadiums are not necessarily substandard for FCS.

No, the only thing that bugs me about the Dayton Stadium (Welcome Stadium properly) is that it's branded for the public schools on the field. The end zones are blue and yellow as opposed to blue and red...at least the last time I saw an image of the place.

ScrappytheOwl
March 25th, 2022, 04:11 PM
I wonder when the ASUN will fill out that 6th spot. Something needs to happen pretty soon as football season is around the corner and we will need the AQ.
There is always still a chance the ASUN could partner with a different conference similar to the AQ7 last year.

Libertine
March 25th, 2022, 09:37 PM
I wonder when the ASUN will fill out that 6th spot. Something needs to happen pretty soon as football season is around the corner and we will need the AQ.
There is always still a chance the ASUN could partner with a different conference similar to the AQ7 last year.

Jacksonville State may be ineligible for the playoffs but is still in the ASUN this year so the conference still has six members.

BEAR
March 29th, 2022, 08:41 PM
UCA via twitter: UCA football has some big news tomorrow. Get your "calendar" ready.

Anyone know what that means? Any ASUN movements we don't know about?

Keeper
March 30th, 2022, 12:47 AM
UCA via twitter: UCA football has some big news tomorrow. Get your "calendar" ready.

UCA 2 CUSA ??? xpopcornxxpopcornxxpopcornx

FUBeAR
March 30th, 2022, 06:25 AM

Gonna have y’all color in the M-W-F columns in purple, maybe? :D

UNAPride
March 30th, 2022, 11:55 AM

Likely the schedule. UCA hasn't officially announced their full 2022 football schedule.

BEAR
March 30th, 2022, 01:02 PM
Likely the schedule. UCA hasn't not officially announced their full 2022 football schedule.

You were right! Yet again we are on the road. I'm so sick of early year road trips. Doesn't get the students involved. xmadx

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPHW3iAVEAMRd4D?format=jpg&name=small

BEAR
April 5th, 2022, 02:52 PM
I posted in a separate thread about two UCA players passing so young. Since spring break happened the team waited until this week to have the memorial for one of them. The other one I believe had a family memorial and maybe Arkansas Tech did something. Rest in Peace Garrett.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPiT4z6XwAYUW-O?format=jpg&name=small

UNAPride
April 9th, 2022, 12:46 PM
UCA 2 CUSA ??? xpopcornxxpopcornxxpopcornx

Matt Brown saying EKU to CUSA is very possible soon.

BEAR
April 9th, 2022, 03:14 PM
Matt Brown saying EKU to CUSA is very possible soon.

Dang. ASUN is falling apart. xlolx

UNAPride
April 25th, 2022, 01:56 PM
UNA will host JSU this fall at Toyota Field in Madison where the Trash Pandas play.

https://www.milb.com/rocket-city/news/una-football-game

Also, a Twitter rumor:

https://twitter.com/KendallRogers/status/1518601205437640706?s=20&t=GS1tDNY1r5jO8TOck0vx-Q

How do you post from Twitter to this board?

Professor
April 25th, 2022, 02:21 PM
UNA will host JSU this fall at Toyota Field in Madison where the Trash Pandas play.

https://www.milb.com/rocket-city/news/una-football-game

Also, a Twitter rumor:

https://twitter.com/KendallRogers/status/1518601205437640706?s=20&t=GS1tDNY1r5jO8TOck0vx-Q

How do you post from Twitter to this board?

what's the rumor say

UNAPride
April 25th, 2022, 02:28 PM
From Kendall Rogers of D1Baseball:

SCOOP: Queens University of Charlotte, currently in DII, is expected to join Division I as a member of @ASUNSports (https://twitter.com/ASUNSports)
. The move could happen in early May, and @Queens_Baseball (https://twitter.com/Queens_Baseball) would join the league for the 2023 season.

Laker
April 25th, 2022, 04:20 PM
From Kendall Rogers of D1Baseball:

SCOOP: Queens University of Charlotte, currently in DII, is expected to join Division I as a member of @ASUNSports (https://twitter.com/ASUNSports)
. The move could happen in early May, and @Queens_Baseball (https://twitter.com/Queens_Baseball) would join the league for the 2023 season.

Despite them not having football, there is speculation that they are being invited because Bellarmine might leave. The ASUN could use some football teams but I'm not sure where they will get them.

UNAPride
April 25th, 2022, 05:27 PM
Despite them not having football, there is speculation that they are being invited because Bellarmine might leave. The ASUN could use some football teams but I'm not sure where they will get them.

Queens was one of the four D2 schools tweeted about last September that the ASUN was vetting. The other three were LMU (no football, great basketball) along with West Georgia and Valdosta State. I so wish those two would make the jump.

UNAPride
May 6th, 2022, 09:11 PM
Queens University accepts an invite from the ASUN. Will begin their transition to D1 in a few weeks.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/article261181172.html

caribbeanhen
May 7th, 2022, 09:24 AM
Queens University accepts an invite from the ASUN. Will begin their transition to D1 in a few weeks.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/article261181172.html

Queens? Like on of the 5 Burroughs ?

UNAPride
May 8th, 2022, 06:05 PM
Queens University of Charlotte. A D2 call-up from North Carolina. Good at basketball and the current D2 dynasty in swimming and diving.

EKU05
May 18th, 2022, 10:56 AM
https://wacsports.com/sports/fball/2021-22/releases/20220518f0frd5

ASUN x WAC becoming a longer-term deal.

walliver
May 18th, 2022, 11:02 AM

Representation spans Texas, Utah, Tennessee, Georgia, Arkansas, Alabama and Kentucky. Through this alignment, fans across most of the southern and southwestern United States should enjoy dynamic, high-level college football.

With the exception of Utah, most people in those states watching high level football are watching the SEC.

Daytripper
May 18th, 2022, 01:09 PM

That has the potential to be a pretty good football conference.

caribbeanhen
May 18th, 2022, 02:17 PM
Queens University of Charlotte. A D2 call-up from North Carolina. Good at basketball and the current D2 dynasty in swimming and diving.

Thanks