PDA

View Full Version : CAA Fall 2021 Upcoming Season

KPSUL
June 11th, 2021, 10:19 AM
Post your thoughts on the upcoming season, player transfers in and out, and assessments of each team's strengths and weaknesses.

Anthony215
June 11th, 2021, 10:34 AM
As for Delaware I believe they have turned the corner and should challenge JMU for the CAA title. Finally have a QB who is above average, defense has been strong and the offensive line seems to finally be put together. I believe they can go 5-1 only losing to Rutgers before hosting JMU for the homecoming game. Also key that they get Nova at home to close the season. The spring season should be a big boost to their confidence especially in tight games where in years past they'd lose and this spring they pulled the close ones out except of course the semi final game where they were just outmanned. I don't think after the spring season they've lost any guys to the portal and neither have they added any guys from FBS teams.

caribbeanhen
June 11th, 2021, 10:46 AM
As for Delaware I believe they have turned the corner and should challenge JMU for the CAA title. Finally have a QB who is above average, defense has been strong and the offensive line seems to finally be put together. I believe they can go 5-1 only losing to Rutgers before hosting JMU for the homecoming game. Also key that they get Nova at home to close the season. The spring season should be a big boost to their confidence especially in tight games where in years past they'd lose and this spring they pulled the close ones out except of course the semi final game where they were just outmanned. I don't think after the spring season they've lost any guys to the portal and neither have they added any guys from FBS teams.

I think you’re putting out a very accurate assessment here Anthony!

haven’t heard of any additions or subtractions since the end of the spring season with the exception of some seniors might not be coming back but I would assume that they are not really impact players just some kids that are going to get on with their life

Lee was all world early but tailed off late when OL was banged up

Delaware still needs to add talent in spots if serious about making a title run and avoiding a setback after the great spring season

A talented DE is desired to make the D one of the best in country

Tribe4SF
June 11th, 2021, 11:11 AM
W&M should be an interesting team this Fall. The spring season was a disappointment with a lot of players unavailable. 2019 showed improvement winning 3 of the last 4 games. Hollis Mathis has developed into a complete QB and is among the most explosive players in the league. The RB stable is strong with Donovan Lester and Malachi Imoh being joined by incoming freshman Martin Lucas who is a 6'2" 245 physical freak for the position. WR group experienced and deep. OL should be the best we've had in a while. Defense is led by another deep group on the DL. LB group also has depth and experience. CB strength to be determined with only one spot set and not a lot of depth. Safety starters high quality with Gage Herdman and Bronson Yoder the frontrunners. Overall the Tribe has more team speed than I can recall since 2009-2010. Tribe lost two to transfer portal in CB Latrelle Smith (Ball State) and RB Owen Wright (Monmouth).

CenMEBlackBearFan
June 11th, 2021, 02:46 PM
Not sure what to make of UMaine with 2 wins and 2 terrible loses against Delaware and Nova. Need a go to RB which is questionable, while it looks like we have a reliable QB and one stud WR Miller and defense looks Ok but needs help at DE. I am guessing Maine is a .500 team. Looks to me like it is JMU and Delaware possibly Nova at the top and then everyone else a step down.

KPSUL
June 11th, 2021, 06:58 PM
With only one game played, we didn't get much of a read on UNH this past Spring. We didn't lose much to graduation this Spring. One impact player - DE Brian Carter, one guy who shared the TE duties - Jack Cavallaro, and one guy who added some depth on the OL. No UNH player opted to enter the transfer portal. We did pick up a couple of transfers who will provide some depth at key positions.

The defense looks very solid again. notable veterans returning include Niko Kvietkus and Elijah Lewis at DT, DE Gunner Gibson, LB Oleh Manzyk and Safeties Evan Horne, Max Oxendine and Pop Bush. Both likely starters at CB were 2 deep guys in 2019. ( UNH normal plays a 4-2-5).

The offense is more of a question mark. QB Max Brosmer returns - he's a smart player who throws accurately and moves well in the pocket; however, he's not what you'd call fleet of foot and doesn't contribute much to the running game. There are two well experienced RBs, Carlos Washington and Dylan Laube. We have quite a few WRs and TEs who have significant playing time but none have really stood out as the go-to guy in the mode of former UNH receivers like Neil O'Connor or RJ Harris. The offensive line led by 3 year starter Center Matt Mascia collectively has a lot of game experience ad there is a bunch of big Underclassmen (Redshirt and True) who should provide depth if needed.

I'm not going to hazard a prediction other than I think UNH has the ability to have a winning season - although this season I think that could be said about almost every conference team. But to instill a level of trepidation into our 2021 opponents: UNH since 2007 is a collective 56-23 in games against our opponents.

Sitting Bull
June 12th, 2021, 06:05 AM
For W&M, the final four game stretch of Villanova, Delaware, JMU and UR is the toughest close to a season I could imagine. The Tribe will need a solid start after the UVA game.

KPSUL
July 25th, 2021, 09:01 AM
The 2021 Fall CAA Media Day is scheduled for this upcoming Monday, July 27th.

Details at this link:

caasports.com/news/2021/7/20/caa-football-to-conduct-virtual-media-day-on-july-27.aspx (https://caasports.com/news/2021/7/20/caa-football-to-conduct-virtual-media-day-on-july-27.aspx)

CenMEBlackBearFan
July 28th, 2021, 09:16 AM
Here is the link for all teams interviews at media day and coaches poll for preseason predictions. Nicely done CAA!!!

Recapping a busy day of #CAAFB (https://twitter.com/hashtag/CAAFB?src=hashtag_click) virtual media dayPRESEASON RELEASE: https://bit.ly/3iTjJ2W (https://t.co/Dh14g5uM5y?amp=1)TELECONFERENCE ARCHIVE: https://bit.ly/3xeyeUg (https://t.co/whupKBRuDy?amp=1)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E7VSIzkXIAUpGUG?format=jpg&name=small

(https://twitter.com/CAAFootball/status/1420131631428419594/photo/1)

caribbeanhen
August 2nd, 2021, 01:42 PM
Delaware picks up OL transfer from Illinois

https://fightingillini.com/sports/football/roster/blaise-sparks/10233

Blaise Sparks

where there’s Sparks their is a Blaze

Tribe4SF
August 2nd, 2021, 05:59 PM
W&M addressed cornerback issue with transfers Tate Haynes from Boston College and Tye Freeland from Howard.

caribbeanhen
August 5th, 2021, 08:39 AM
Delaware has picked up a Penn St transfer

https://gopsusports.com/sports/football/roster/joseph-bruno/11186

RB Joseph Bruno who saw limited PT as true freshman

caribbeanhen
August 7th, 2021, 07:56 AM
The early reports on Bruno are good and make me think he can contribute early

Speed

MR. CHICKEN
August 11th, 2021, 07:28 AM
.........HENS OL STARTER......CARTER LYNCH.........HAS LEFT DUH TEAM...:(...........GONNA NEED DAT ILLINI.......TA GET HIS ASSIGNMENTS DOWN......POST HASTE...xnodx.....AWK!

.........UD HAS UH GOODIN'.....IN VERBAL COMMIT SHOES BRINKLEY....WR/DB.....OFFERS INCLUDIN' CINCINNATTI......AN' OTHRAH FBSers....PLAYIN' SENIOR SEASON @ MATER DEI IN SANTA ANA,CA........BRAWK!

Anthony215
August 11th, 2021, 07:35 AM
.........HENS OL STARTER......CARTER LYNCH.........HAS LEFT DUH TEAM...:(...........GONNA NEED DAT ILLINI.......TA GET HIS ASSIGNMENTS DOWN......POST HASTE...xnodx.....AWK!

Wow I wonder what made him hang it up? Injured or just done with football. Had size to at least get some pro attention with a good senior season ahead of him....

MR. CHICKEN
August 11th, 2021, 07:47 AM
Wow I wonder what made him hang it up? Injured or just done with football. Had size to at least get some pro attention with a good senior season ahead of him....

.....NO REASON GIVEN.........AWK!

KPSUL
August 11th, 2021, 08:12 AM
.....NO REASON GIVEN.........AWK!

Welcome back to AGS Mr. Chicken! So, why did you miss last Spring? To busy guarding the henhouse? To many Wildcats preying on the Hens?

MR. CHICKEN
August 11th, 2021, 08:23 AM
Welcome back to AGS Mr. Chicken! So, why did you miss last Spring? To busy guarding the henhouse? To many Wildcats preying on the Hens?

......NO REASON GIVEN..........BRAWK!

caribbeanhen
August 11th, 2021, 08:28 AM

injury history was the speculation but reason not known

MR. CHICKEN
August 18th, 2021, 12:20 PM

....JES' PRINTED....MAH 6 HOME GAME....TICKET ALLOTMENT.....DAT CAME IN DUH E-MAIL.....BRAWK!

caribbeanhen
August 19th, 2021, 09:09 PM

....JES' PRINTED....MAH 6 HOME GAME....TICKET ALLOTMENT.....DAT CAME IN DUH E-MAIL.....BRAWK!

I hope you have a safe and enjoyable Delaware Stadium season Mr C

Henderson, by all accounts is getting ready for a monster season

And Colby Reeder appears to be 100%

The D is deep and talented and looking good coming off last years success

JMU game looms large so be ready to make some noise

MR. CHICKEN
August 20th, 2021, 07:01 AM
32049..............BRAWK!

caribbeanhen
August 21st, 2021, 06:56 AM
less than 2 weeks to go and CAA fans seem to have gone the way of the Dinosaur....just a pathetic showing leading up to the college football season

Where are all the snarky Richmond and the cocky JMU Fans? Are they reading their college degree's again?

Not to mention everybody's favorite Nova fan, the one and only... Gangtackle? Must be hanging on the boardwalk somewhere north of Atlantic City or shopping for his Monmouth cap

We have a few solid UNH Fans - KPSUL keeps me on my toes....haha ....and Wildcat 18..... find your computer

1 Maine fan, sometimes 2 if Maine Jeff takes his meds, Blackbearfan is good but he's never been to or gets the Caribbean...

1 Albany fan, 96 is super solid but a one man band

Stony fans taking cover... for years now... Storm tracker... where is the Sea wolf by the Sea.... eating clams at Port Jefferson? hunker down and be ready for the storm surge

Elon? maybe one but honestly disappointed in that fan base

William? a few very good ones lead by the Tribe4SF!! and the Sitting Bull

Towson? One? but 10 years gone now

who am I missing...Rhode? I know they have one but nothing heard all year

Anthony is a great poster but not sure he is a CAA guy, but he knows his stuff

and UMASS.... you ready to come back?

MR. CHICKEN
August 21st, 2021, 09:21 AM
32051..............BRAWK!

knit35
August 21st, 2021, 10:37 AM
I’m just getting ready for the season, honestly snuck up on me a bit with spring to Fall. UD should have a good team this year but ill be interested in Rocco can no screw it up. The other take i have is UD is actually more like the game with SDSU vs the rest of the year. Which team will actually show up.

The CAA outside 4-5 teams is likely going to be a mess. I’m not excited to much about the home schedule for JMU. I am header to Ogden for the Weber St. game and will likely hit the 3 home games.

KPSUL
August 21st, 2021, 11:12 AM
The CAA Team that I don't have any idea about is Towson. Why would they bring in 18 transfer players? Did they have a mass desertion after announcing early that they would not play Spring of 2021?
There is probably a lot of talent in that group of 18, but many of them are listed as Grad students so they'll only have them for 1 year. They should end up with a solid QB, the transfers include former Maine QB Chris Ferguson and a transfer from UNC named Vincent Amendola who made an appearance in 3 games for UNC in 2019. They have 4 other QBs on the roster with a total of 1 college pass between them. There are a plethora of RBs on their roster led by one of the truly veteran players at Towson, Kobe Young as well as a Graduate Student transfer from Georgia Tech, Jerry Howard who had a lot of yards and meaningful playing time during his career at GT.
You'd have to think that bringing in so many transfers will cause challenges to team building so I'm glad UNH is playing them early in the season.

Gangtackle11
August 21st, 2021, 02:20 PM
I’m here. Saving up my energy to shoot down all the hype coming from the 302 for when it counts in the fall.

How old is the younger Kardashian (aka Colby) now? 30? Good player when healthy.

Wildcats practiced in OC, NJ this past week. They will be pretty good, but not yet ready to jump on the FCS playoff bandwagon for them. Like to see what they look like after the Penn State game on 9/25 & see who is still standing.,xpeacex

WWII
August 21st, 2021, 03:27 PM
I'm an Albany fan, just not so "chatty".

caribbeanhen
August 21st, 2021, 03:38 PM
I’m here. Saving up my energy to shoot down all the hype coming from the 302 for when it counts in the fall.

How old is the younger Kardashian (aka Colby) now? 30? Good player when healthy.

Wildcats practiced in OC, NJ this past week. They will be pretty good, but not yet ready to jump on the FCS playoff bandwagon for them. Like to see what they look like after the Penn State game on 9/25 & see who is still standing.,xpeacex

By all accounts, Colby is 100 % and good to go!

Speaking of old men, only Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School could be older than Daniel Smith the Nova QB xcoffeex

Gangtackle11
August 21st, 2021, 04:20 PM
By all accounts, Colby is 100 % and good to go!

Speaking of old men, only Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School could be older than Daniel Smith the Nova QB xcoffeex

Try again. Daniel Smith born 4/23/1998. Colby Kardashian 2/3/97. xlolxxpeacex

KPSUL
August 21st, 2021, 08:08 PM

Ditto for the Northern Wildcats, just Change Penn State to Pittsburg: They will be pretty good, but not yet ready to jump on the FCS playoff bandwagon for them. Like to see what they look like after the Pittsburg game on 9/25 & see who is still standing.

caribbeanhen
August 21st, 2021, 09:37 PM
Try again. Daniel Smith born 4/23/1998. Colby Kardashian 2/3/97. xlolxxpeacex

OK you got me

What's the deal with the Reeders anyway? I figured you would of dropped the Kardashian swipes after Troys NFL success

Colby, if he can stay healthy, will be in NFL as well I would say

Henny
August 22nd, 2021, 06:20 AM
OK you got me

What's the deal with the Reeders anyway? I figured you would of dropped the Kardashian swipes after Troys NFL success

Colby, if he can stay healthy, will be in NFL as well I would say

Colby has a master's degree with a GPA north of 3.5. Not sure what the problem is but, if he wants, hecan be eligible to play for the Hens in 2022 too!xnodx

MR. CHICKEN
August 22nd, 2021, 10:12 AM
Colby has a master's degree with a GPA north of 3.5. Not sure what the problem is but, if he wants, hecan be eligible to play for the Hens in 2022 too!xnodx

......AN' GET UH UD PENSION.....LIKE HENRIETTAH.......$$......BRAWK!

Gangtackle11
August 22nd, 2021, 03:31 PM
Yeah. There are some who wouldn’t think being a Kardashian is a bad thing. Sorry to get Uncle Henny’s feathers ruffled before the fall season starts. Troy certainly has proven that only Villanova was his Kyptonite.

I wish all teams a very healthy 2021 fall season. Including the Dirty Birds to the south. xpeacex

hoidOfYolen
August 22nd, 2021, 08:13 PM
I'm probably the lone Elon fan you were referencing. I'm sure there's others here that lurk about but none with any fire unfortunately. That's okay though, our wins will speak for themselves with each passing week :)

Gangtackle11
August 22nd, 2021, 08:20 PM
I'm probably the lone Elon fan you were referencing. I'm sure there's others here that lurk about but none with any fire unfortunately. That's okay though, our wins will speak for themselves with each passing week :)

I root for Elon as Coach Trisciani, Coach Crocker, & Coach Lucas were at Nova. Lucas was CAA Frosh DPOY in 2011. You couldn’t find better people than Coach Trisch & Crocker. Hopefully they can turn it around down there before long. Go Phoenix! xpeacex

caribbeanhen
August 22nd, 2021, 08:38 PM

Yes! Now I remember you

admittedly, I don’t know much about Elon right now but if you want to give us an update it would be greatly appreciated

hoidOfYolen
August 29th, 2021, 08:11 PM
Yes! Now I remember you

admittedly, I don’t know much about Elon right now but if you want to give us an update it would be greatly appreciated

Update is basically that we look great on the field in scrimmages but we'll have to wait and see how it plays out on the field. Defense looks stout and is making our offense get better each day. We have a deep stable of backs and receivers, with some of the 2's pushing even the 1's for the first team spot. The offensive line looks much improved from 2019 when they gave up 35 sacks (spring 2021 we barely passed the ball so the sack numbers aren't really analogous). Davis Cheek is back and looks pretty healthy, breaking off for runs in the scrimmages that I wouldn't have expected given his prior injuries. His arm looks stronger than ever too. The whole team just has a fire in them that they didn't in the spring and I think they're all just so ready to prove themselves and earn back respect. I think we have momentum coming out of camp. I'm hopeful for this season, I think we're going to surprise some people for sure.

MR. CHICKEN
August 30th, 2021, 07:46 AM
Update is basically that we look great on the field in scrimmages but we'll have to wait and see how it plays out on the field. Defense looks stout and is making our offense get better each day. We have a deep stable of backs and receivers, with some of the 2's pushing even the 1's for the first team spot. The offensive line looks much improved from 2019 when they gave up 35 sacks (spring 2021 we barely passed the ball so the sack numbers aren't really analogous). Davis Cheek is back and looks pretty healthy, breaking off for runs in the scrimmages that I wouldn't have expected given his prior injuries. His arm looks stronger than ever too. The whole team just has a fire in them that they didn't in the spring and I think they're all just so ready to prove themselves and earn back respect. I think we have momentum coming out of camp. I'm hopeful for this season, I think we're going to surprise some people for sure.

..........HMMM?.............PICKED LAST IN CAA COACHES POLL.........PICKED LAST.....IN LINDY'S....BIRD-CAGER.......xchinscratchx......HMMM?

KPSUL
August 30th, 2021, 09:52 AM

..........HMMM?.............PICKED LAST IN CAA COACHES POLL.........PICKED LAST.....IN LINDY'S....BIRD-CAGER.......xchinscratchx......HMMM?

A result of widespread voting fraud, they counted Curt Cignetti's vote 5 times.

Losing Davis Cheek was very tough on Elon - they never really got on track in the Spring.

Tribe4SF
August 30th, 2021, 11:25 AM
Report that UNH QB Brosmer has torn an ACL. Hate to see this.

Daniel Steenkamer on Twitter: "New Hampshire QB Max Brosmer (@maxtbro) will miss this season with a torn ACL, Wildcats head coach Sean McDonnell tells @HEROSports_FCS. Bret Edwards will start Thursday night at Stony Brook. #CAAFB" / Twitter (https://twitter.com/dansteenkamer/status/1432350077734039555?s=21)

caribbeanhen
August 30th, 2021, 11:43 AM
Report that UNH QB Brosmer has torn an ACL. Hate to see this.

Daniel Steenkamer on Twitter: "New Hampshire QB Max Brosmer (@maxtbro) will miss this season with a torn ACL, Wildcats head coach Sean McDonnell tells @HEROSports_FCS. Bret Edwards will start Thursday night at Stony Brook. #CAAFB" / Twitter (https://twitter.com/dansteenkamer/status/1432350077734039555?s=21)

Awe Man, this is not good news

KPSUL
August 30th, 2021, 07:15 PM
This has been rumored for almost a week, but Coach Mac's statement makes it official. Edwards got some playing time in 2019, appearing in 4 games. His backup will likely be Tommy Herion who saw some action with UNH, throwing for something like 260 yards, most of it in the last game of the 2018 season vs. URI. Herion was originally not on the 2021 Fall roster but was brought back on about the time Brosmer's ACL injury was rumored. There are two other QBs on the roster, both Freshmen.

CenMEBlackBearFan
August 31st, 2021, 09:23 AM

Sorry to hear this KPSUL, this may influence my decision with you guys on the island, was an easy pick before this news. Good luck Thursday.

KPSUL
August 31st, 2021, 06:45 PM
Review of CAA games for Thursday, Sept. 2nd

UNH @ Stony Brook 6pm; Delaware at Maine 7pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSUyq6e2O_M

The games are streamed on FLO Sports and unfortunately you have to pay for a subscription.

Gangtackle11
September 3rd, 2021, 04:01 PM
Nice road wins for the Northern Cats & Dirty Filthy Birds. xpeacex

caribbeanhen
September 3rd, 2021, 05:00 PM

Hens gave up all 24 points in the second quarter

played without Noah Plack (NFL bound) and it showed on D

OL also down 2 starters from spring so a new Center last night didn’t help

but considering it was a game played in the the backwoods of Maine at night and in the rain with a set of a red glowing eyes eerily peering from an abandoned building...... Take the win and get the hell outta there

KPSUL
September 3rd, 2021, 09:14 PM

UNH Wildcats went up 27 to nut'n early in the 3rd Qtr and then managed to turn it into a nail biter. Great start for QB Bret Edwards and the passing game, but the running game? Too many fumbles and no short yardage game.

CenMEBlackBearFan
September 4th, 2021, 09:42 AM
Hens gave up all 24 points in the second quarter

played without Noah Plack (NFL bound) and it showed on D

OL also down 2 starters from spring so a new Center last night didn’t help

but considering it was a game played in the the backwoods of Maine at night and in the rain with a set of a red glowing eyes eerily peering from an abandoned building...... Take the win and get the hell outta there

https://twitter.com/CAAFootball/status/1433627365192736771?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1433627365192736771%7Ctwgr% 5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mbr.org%2Fforum%2Fviewto pic%2F67835

Highlights of the game-
Maine had a chance to take the lead but the fumble at the goal line at the end of the 3rd quarter was a killer. Considered we got run out at the Dirty birds place in the spring we showed we could hang with them, rain was not a factor at all. Red eyes must have been a hen thing.

MR. CHICKEN
September 4th, 2021, 10:35 AM
https://twitter.com/CAAFootball/status/1433627365192736771?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1433627365192736771%7Ctwgr% 5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mbr.org%2Fforum%2Fviewto pic%2F67835

Highlights of the game-
Maine had a chance to take the lead but the fumble at the goal line at the end of the 3rd quarter was a killer. Considered we got run out at the Dirty birds place in the spring we showed we could hang with them, rain was not a factor at all. Red eyes must have a hen thing.

.......DUH....."ON DUH ROAD" LURKER........WHOM HAUNTS......DUH TRAVELLIN' HENS.........MOS' PRESENT.....IN MAINE/RHODE ISLAND.....TERROR-TORY....xeekx.....AWK!

wmmii
September 4th, 2021, 12:33 PM
W&M Tribe needs to settle on a QB that has experience and can stay healthy.

caribbeanhen
September 4th, 2021, 09:45 PM

Highlights of the game-
Maine had a chance to take the lead but the fumble at the goal line at the end of the 3rd quarter was a killer. Considered we got run out at the Dirty birds place in the spring we showed we could hang with them, rain was not a factor at all. Red eyes must have been a hen thing.

Red eyes are a King thing

Gangtackle11
September 5th, 2021, 09:18 AM
I was at the 47-3 win over Lehigh. Most telling was how bad Lehigh football has become the past few years. The Patriot League going to schollies hasn’t improved the play of most Patriot League teams. Quite sad to see how far Lehigh has fallen over the years.

Nova had no problems dismantling them. Nova has a TCU transfer kicker who made 3 FGs including 2 from around 45 yards out. Back up hit a 4th FG which hasn’t happened since 2010 at Nova

Next up is home opener vs. Bucknell. Probably another blowout before playing the Richmond Spiders in week 3. xpeacex

hoidOfYolen
September 19th, 2021, 08:53 PM
Elon held with App State for most of the game yesterday, going into halftime at 3-13 and not giving up most of the points until towards the end. One key mistake led to a TD catch being missed and turned into an interception that led to a touchdown drive. If that doesn't happen, Elon likely would have gotten out of Boone with a 34-17 score or better. I foresee some strong CAA wins in Elon's future if anyone takes them lightly.

MR. CHICKEN
September 19th, 2021, 10:06 PM
Elon held with App State for most of the game yesterday, going into halftime at 3-13 and not giving up most of the points until towards the end. One key mistake led to a TD catch being missed and turned into an interception that led to a touchdown drive. If that doesn't happen, Elon likely would have gotten out of Boone with a 34-17 score or better. I foresee some strong CAA wins in Elon's future if anyone takes them lightly.

...FINAL T'WAS 44-10....APP..............HOW SO 34-17 OR BETTER?...ELON.....LET'S GIVE YA'S DUH TD CATCH DAT WAS MISSED/TAKE AWAY DUH 7 FROM INTERCEPTION DRIVE..FROM APP......IT LOOKS MO' LIKE APP. STATE 37......ELON 20...........BRAWK!

....HOW......DID YA COME UP WHIFF...........LIKELY..... 34-17.....OR BETTER.............. IN YOUR FAVOR?..........YA JES' CAIN'T MAKE UP #'s......BRAWK!