PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for McNeese State

ASU33
May 17th, 2021, 04:47 PM
Unfortunately our friends down in Lake Charles are experiencing flooding again! Please pray for the people of Lake Charles and McNeese State University who's dealing with flooding on campus again!

Daytripper
May 17th, 2021, 04:50 PM
Damn! They can't catch a break.

acbearkat
May 17th, 2021, 05:18 PM
It has rained so much this month. It’s very wet in East Texas. I don’t live far from Lake Charles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puddin Tane
May 17th, 2021, 06:10 PM
It has rained so much this month. ItÂ’s very wet in East Texas. I donÂ’t live far from Lake Charles.

this has been a turd floater fer sure. We are pretty good at handling up to around 8”in Bmt. I think parts of lake chuck got about a foot. Have some water rescues south Bmt, mainly from dumbazzez trying to drive.

heavy stuff is now south of Bmt and LC. Draining off pretty good here in Bmt. Lafayette getting smoked now.

round 2 tomorrow. They were saying 10-20 inches, but have back off that

acbearkat
May 17th, 2021, 06:15 PM
this has been a turd floater fer sure. We are pretty good at handling up to around 8”in Bmt. I think parts of lake chuck got about a foot. Have some water rescues south Bmt, mainly from dumbazzez trying to drive.

heavy stuff is now south of Bmt and LC. Draining off pretty good here in Bmt. Lafayette getting smoked now.

round 2 tomorrow. They were saying 10-20 inches, but have back off that

We’re looking at another inch and a half, possibly two more inches here in Lufkin over the next few days.

Puddin Tane
May 17th, 2021, 06:17 PM
tide dropping now on the calcasieu, that should really help out in lake chuck.

Puddin Tane
May 17th, 2021, 06:18 PM
Possibly 20-30” thru Friday according to weather dude at 6 news

acbearkat
May 17th, 2021, 07:53 PM
Possibly 20-30” thru Friday according to weather dude at 6 news

Woah.

BEAR
May 17th, 2021, 07:59 PM
Prayers up! Man it’s flooded there so much! Let’s see if they do more fundraising.

acbearkat
May 18th, 2021, 10:47 AM
The good news is the rain looks like it will be moving out Friday, and we'll have at least a week of dry weather here in Lufkin. We need a break from the rain. Granted, we need the rain in the spring, or else, we will be in a drought once the summer rolls around since it doesn't rain much in the summer.

WestCoastAggie
May 18th, 2021, 10:53 AM
At this point, I have to question the state regarding their maintenance of the pumps, canals and levees. I don't know if McNeese will even have a viable stadium to play in this fall due to this.

JSUSoutherner
May 18th, 2021, 11:10 AM
You'd think they'd be fine considering how good McNeese fans are at sandbagging.

ASU33
May 18th, 2021, 11:21 AM
At this point, I have to question the state regarding their maintenance of the pumps, canals and levees. I don't know if McNeese will even have a viable stadium to play in this fall due to this.

It's poor to say the least!

lionsrking2
May 18th, 2021, 11:35 AM
You'd think they'd be fine considering how good McNeese fans are at sandbagging.

Not funny.

acbearkat
May 18th, 2021, 11:54 AM
This time of year in North Texas, East and Southeast Texas, and Louisiana it rains and rains. That's not uncommon. It's actually a good thing because without all the rain in the spring, there would be major drought conditions, as it hardly rains in the summer. The rivers are running high, which is normal for this time of year. They'll go back down in June to normal levels and below if it dries out enough.

SDFS
May 18th, 2021, 12:33 PM
Well, having gone through the flooding in GF back in the day. Best of luck to everyone and stay safe. Prayers going your way.

acbearkat
May 18th, 2021, 01:21 PM
I just checked the radar for where I live, and it looks like I will possibly be driving through a heavy rainstorm on my way home from work.

McNeese75
May 18th, 2021, 02:38 PM

Yep, we will be just fine. Unlike you running your alligator mouth all the time with that mockingbird ass. xnodx

Puddin Tane
May 18th, 2021, 06:27 PM
Yep, we will be just fine. Unlike you running your alligator mouth all the time with that mockingbird ass. xnodx

xthumbsupx

acbearkat
May 18th, 2021, 10:38 PM
It’s about to start raining again here in Lufkin. I just saw some lightning and heard thunder.