TheKingpin 9-5
PAward 9-5

CockyGeek 8-4
Prime Power 8-4
GoBlueHens83 8-6
Knit35 8-6
Libertine 8-6
Mellowware13 8-6

I’ve only included players with 8 or more wins in the standings.

Again, if I made an error in your score, or missed you altogether, send me a PM. Or let me know in this thread.

caribbeanhen
May 8th, 2021, 09:57 PM
Caribbean Hen is going for 2021 pick em sweep

seems like all I would have to do is pick the MVFC team to win

problem is I picked Sam Houston State # 1 in my poll the entire year after seeing
them play in week 1 and got laughed at for it, Not the kind of laughs the humor champ
signed up for AGS to get xdrunkyx

Daytripper
May 8th, 2021, 11:14 PM

problem is I picked Sam Houston State # 1 in my poll the entire year after seeing
them play in week 1 and got laughed at for it, Not the kind of laughs the humor champ

Credit where credit is due: you have been on SH all season. Mad respect.

caribbeanhen
May 8th, 2021, 11:28 PM
Credit where credit is due: you have been on SH all season. Mad respect.

I do appreciate that DT, This should be a great Championship game

South Dakota State will be a slight favorite I think

bonarae
May 9th, 2021, 05:44 AM
SHSU if crowds are to be judged?

But since on-field performance matters more, I'd go with the Jacks. xpeacex

OhioHen
May 9th, 2021, 06:59 AM
SDSU - having watched the thorough beat down the Jacks put on the Hens yesterday, I don't see any way the Bearkats hold up.

skinny_uncle
May 9th, 2021, 07:36 AM
SDSU

caribbeanhen
May 9th, 2021, 07:38 AM
SDSU - having watched the thorough beat down the Jacks put on the Hens yesterday, I don't see any way the Bearkats hold up.

hate to say it, but South Dakota State has had an easy road to the Championship game

Sammy has taken down out North Dakota State and JMU.... No reason they won't beat South Dakota State

JacksFan40
May 9th, 2021, 07:39 AM
South Dakota State

If I didn’t try and pick VMI to upset JMU in round one I’d be tied for first, oh well.

Laker
May 9th, 2021, 08:21 AM
Jacks

JSUSoutherner
May 9th, 2021, 08:37 AM
SDSU.

By a lot.

KPSUL
May 9th, 2021, 08:39 AM

This game is a true toss-up.

JSUSoutherner
May 9th, 2021, 08:51 AM

The only tossup with this game is "Will SDSU get to 50?"

Daytripper
May 9th, 2021, 09:07 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/z5qhfDbrFyHoA/giphy.gif

BNATION
May 9th, 2021, 09:08 AM
Bro, you have been so incredibly wrong both of the last two SH games, not sure why anyone would heed anything you put out. You called for a rout in both of their last games, my guess is, wrong again for the the little Banty Rooster...

caribbeanhen
May 9th, 2021, 09:17 AM

I totally agree with you on this KPSUL

And thank goodness we don't have to wait three weeks to see it

Paladin1aa
May 9th, 2021, 09:25 AM
SDSU - don’t think this will be close. Major choke job by JMU . Otherwise Sam would be home watching. Bunnies by 14.

SonuvaHenx2
May 9th, 2021, 09:27 AM
SDSU 40-0

JSUSoutherner
May 9th, 2021, 09:35 AM
Bro, you have been so incredibly wrong both of the last two SH games, not sure why anyone would heed anything you put out. You called for a rout in both of their last games, my guess is, wrong again for the the little Banty Rooster...

PLAYOFF PICK-EM, SPRING 2021 ROUND 3 (SEMIFINALS) thread

Post #9.

SDSU
SHSU

In fact, I'm 2-1 on Sam Houston State playoff picks with my blemish being picking a team that's won 8 of the last 9 titles. Sue me.

But keep on digging your hole to hide in for the off-season after you guys get trashed.

BNATION
May 9th, 2021, 09:48 AM
PLAYOFF PICK-EM, SPRING 2021 ROUND 3 (SEMIFINALS) thread

Post #9.

In fact, I'm 2-1 on Sam Houston State playoff picks with my blemish being picking a team that's won 8 of the last 9 titles. Sue me.

But keep on digging your hole to hide in for the off-season after you guys get trashed.
Nothing to hide from when your team is unbeaten and knocked off two powerhouses. If they lose on Sunday still a spectacular season and a great group of young men with buckets of heart. Sue me.

JSUSoutherner
May 9th, 2021, 09:49 AM
Nothing to hide from when your team is unbeaten and knocked off two powerhouses. If they lose on Sunday still a spectacular season and a great group of young men with buckets of heart. Sue me.

Yeah true. Sam Houston has had a helluva season for sure. I wouldn't mind trading places so I could get my hands on a nice runner-up shirt next week.

BNATION
May 9th, 2021, 10:08 AM
Yeah true. Sam Houston has had a helluva season for sure. I wouldn't mind trading places so I could get my hands on a nice runner-up shirt next week.
Your right, I guess that’s better than a elite 8 shirt that JSU will have to produce. All too typical for their exit time. At least we are used to not getting knocked out till the semis or natty....

JSUSoutherner
May 9th, 2021, 10:13 AM
Your right, I guess that’s better than a elite 8 shirt that JSU will have to produce. All too typical for their exit time. At least we are used to not getting knocked out till the semis or natty....

That sounds like something Grass would push for.

Maybe it would have cut-off sleeves to up the 'blue-collar' factor.

Libertine
May 9th, 2021, 10:53 AM
Sam

That DL is just terrifying

caribbeanhen
May 9th, 2021, 11:21 AM
Your right, I guess that’s better than a elite 8 shirt that JSU will have to produce...

elite eight?

The only T shirt they will be producing in Jacksonville will be

I Eight at Shoney’s :D

Daytripper
May 9th, 2021, 11:33 AM

I'm not sure Sammy should be throwing "shirt" shade at anybody.

POD Knows
May 9th, 2021, 12:08 PM
SDSU

McNeese75
May 9th, 2021, 01:03 PM
SDSU - don’t think this will be close. Major choke job by JMU . Otherwise Sam would be home watching. Bunnies by 14.

The only choke job by JMU was the choke holds the Kats #12 and #3 dropped on their ass.

Daytripper
May 9th, 2021, 02:04 PM
The only choke job by JMU was the choke holds the Kats #12 and #3 dropped on their ass.

https://media.giphy.com/media/RrVzUOXldFe8M/giphy.gif

paward
May 9th, 2021, 07:31 PM
SDSU……if I am on the correct power pickem thread.

Mfergy4
May 10th, 2021, 10:37 AM
Pulling for the Jack Rabbits!! Gotta keep the Trophy in the MVFC!!!

ST_Lawson
May 10th, 2021, 01:38 PM
Two great teams. Should be an exciting game, but I'm going with the Jackrabbits by a FG.

caribbeanhen
May 10th, 2021, 04:02 PM
Sammy beat North Dakota State nine days ago but it was really South Dakota State

If they beat South Dakota State in the championship game they will have to play well enough to beat North Dakota State

BEAR
May 10th, 2021, 04:18 PM
Man while I want SHSU to win it in this shortened season that doesn't feature all the teams....I just think it will be a tough win for the Kats without their offense waking the FRICK up earlier. That simple fact can eventually bite you....will it be in this game? Who knows...but if the rabbits can play disciplined ball and be patient then they can hold on to win it. JMU got sloppy and GAVE the kats some scores with that sideline INT (heck of a circus catch by the D though) , run backs on kicks, and kickoff flub. Talk about a collapse! D was pretty good too...but you could see JMU recompose themselves after that little stint.
Sorry Kats...if they don't collapse, the rabbits take home the trophy.

SDSU

Daytripper
May 10th, 2021, 04:21 PM
Man while I want SHSU to win it in this shortened season that doesn't feature all the teams....I just think it will be a tough win for the Kats without their offense waking the FRICK up earlier. That simple fact can eventually bite you....will it be in this game? Who knows...but if the rabbits can play disciplined ball and be patient then they can hold on to win it. JMU got sloppy and GAVE the kats some scores with that sideline INT (heck of a circus catch by the D though) , run backs on kicks, and kickoff flub. Talk about a collapse! D was pretty good too...but you could see JMU recompose themselves after that little stint.

SDSU

Typical from a member of the ASUN.... :D

BEAR
May 10th, 2021, 04:23 PM
Typical from a member of the ASUN.... :D

You come get you some stripes this fall! :D (J/K....I saw our updated roster...FULL of freshman. Likely a good game this year. Gonna miss the SLC like I miss the GSC. )

Daytripper
May 10th, 2021, 04:40 PM
You come get you some stripes this fall! :D (J/K....I saw our updated roster...FULL of freshman. Likely a good game this year. Gonna miss the SLC like I miss the GSC. )

I'm glad we are getting to play you one more time. Seriously going to miss the good rivalries we have had with you guys and the LA schools. I'm especially going to miss that Lake Charles seafood. I seriously wish UCA all the best in the ASUN and I hope the Southland reconstitutes itself into an even better conference than before the Texas 4 left.

caribbeanhen
May 10th, 2021, 05:12 PM

SDSU

If Sam Houston didn’t have one of the most dynamic punt returners in college football there would’ve been no collapse

so I don’t really see it as a collapse

JMU got beat and out talented

Daytripper
May 10th, 2021, 05:23 PM
If Sam Houston didn’t have one of the most dynamic punt returners in college football there would’ve been no collapse

so I don’t really see it as a collapse

JMU got beat and out talented

Yeah. That punt return wasn't on JMU. In case people haven't noticed, Ezzard has been making opponents look silly all season. He averaged over 30 yards a catch.

caribbeanhen
May 10th, 2021, 07:38 PM
Yeah. That punt return wasn't on JMU. In case people haven't noticed, Ezzard has been making opponents look silly all season. He averaged over 30 yards a catch.

DT, I don’t think a lot of people have noticed

Many on here should do more game watching and less posting

SUPharmacist
May 11th, 2021, 07:45 AM
I am going to go SDSU. Looks like a great game and neither team would surprise me.

Gil Dobie
May 11th, 2021, 08:53 AM
SDSU

Chalupa Batman
May 11th, 2021, 11:22 AM
South Dakota State

KPSUL
May 11th, 2021, 11:49 AM
​This Pick'em will close at 10 pm ET on Saturday, May 15, 2021

caribbeanhen
May 11th, 2021, 03:27 PM
​This Pick'em will close at 10 pm on Saturday, May 15, 2021

Have you made your pick yet KPSUL? xcoffeex

10 PM ? are all the players in the same time zone? :D

KPSUL
May 11th, 2021, 05:34 PM
Have you made your pick yet KPSUL? xcoffeex

10 PM ? are all the players in the same time zone? :D

I fixed it above. 10 pm ET .

I just checked and do not yet see a post picking a winner from KPSUL. Thanks for checking on me though!

GoBlueHens83
May 11th, 2021, 05:53 PM
SDSU

Daytripper
May 11th, 2021, 06:07 PM
We have been underdogs the last two games. Keep that SDSU love coming.

GoBlueHens83
May 11th, 2021, 07:10 PM

I'm pulling for Sam Houston, but my gut says SDSU.

Good luck this weekend, I hope SHSU comes out on top.

JSUSoutherner
May 11th, 2021, 09:21 PM

Being an underdog won't save you.

caribbeanhen
May 11th, 2021, 09:50 PM
​This Pick'em will close at 10 pm ET on Saturday, May 15, 2021

10 pm EDT

Just checking, you gringos do some silly stuff with time, we never change the clocks down here as it's always manana

ysubigred
May 11th, 2021, 09:54 PM
Sammy by 1 6-5 3 OT's..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

caribbeanhen
May 13th, 2021, 07:33 PM
Sam Houston State

Chalupa Batman
May 13th, 2021, 09:25 PM
Sam Houston State

Like you had to think about it this week....

Daytripper
May 13th, 2021, 09:47 PM
Like you had to think about it this week....
He has been on the Bearkats all season. He saw them as championship material before anybody else. Glad you recognize that.

caribbeanhen
May 13th, 2021, 10:27 PM
He has been on the Bearkats all season. He saw them as championship material before anybody else. Glad you recognize that.

Thanks DT

As long as Schmid takes his meds, Sammy wins

Looking forward to a great game

Libertine
May 13th, 2021, 10:30 PM
Sammy by 1 6-5 3 OT's..

It took me a minute to figure out how this score would be possible but...it could happen. xthumbsupx

JSUSoutherner
May 13th, 2021, 10:38 PM
It took me a minute to figure out how this score would be possible but...it could happen. xthumbsupx

If you went to OT at 3-3 wouldn't the safety end the game? I don't remember the rule. I suppose if the other team kicked their FG first it could happen.

Sir William
May 14th, 2021, 06:10 AM
South Dakota State

Chalupa Batman
May 14th, 2021, 06:40 AM

Oh I’m aware. He’s on about his 17th victory lap right now. Just busting his chops a little.

CenMEBlackBearFan
May 14th, 2021, 07:36 AM
Sammy 45-42.

caribbeanhen
May 14th, 2021, 08:16 AM
Oh I’m aware. He’s on about his 17th victory lap right now. Just busting his chops a little.

There is not enough checkered flags in the state of Indiana or Daytona Beach or Dover Downs to Homestead for all the victory laps I’m going to be taking if I win this thing

Hotties and a cold glass of milk too

McNeese75
May 14th, 2021, 08:44 AM
Bearcats!!!

KPSUL
May 15th, 2021, 07:12 AM
South Dakota State

caribbeanhen
May 15th, 2021, 07:46 AM
South Dakota State

You had no other choice

KPSUL
May 15th, 2021, 10:25 AM
You had no other choice

I get what you say, but I am so undecided about which team will win, and which team I want to win this game, I really didn't care whether I had to take SHSU or SDSU.

I hope it will be a competitive, well played game - that's what is best for FCS football in general.

caribbeanhen
May 15th, 2021, 10:32 AM
I get what you say, but I am so undecided about which team will win, and which team I want to win this game, I really didn't care whether I had to take SHSU or SDSU.

I hope it will be a competitive, well played game - that's what is best for FCS football in general.

indeed, feel the same way

I would love to see some more regular season games like this one, although it doesn’t get any better as this one is for all the marbles

KPSUL
May 15th, 2021, 10:34 AM
indeed, feel the same way

I would love to see some more regular season games like this one, although it doesn’t get any better as this one is for all the marbles

Also my only two picking losses were against SHSU, why not go for three?

caribbeanhen
May 15th, 2021, 11:53 AM
Also my only two picking losses were against SHSU, why not go for three?

do it xlolx

Tribe4SF
May 15th, 2021, 05:51 PM
SDSU