PDA

View Full Version : 2021 Quarterfinals: University of North Dakota @ James Maadison

ysubigred
April 24th, 2021, 09:40 PM
Here's the team stats breakdown:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51138797844_7eca65ccd3_z.jpg

What have you all got on this gem?

An old colleague of mine DCD (Ken) would be hyping this game right now..

UND is a really bad road team JMU by 10..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JSUSoutherner
April 24th, 2021, 09:42 PM
UND gonna FHawk them up.

mmiller_34
April 24th, 2021, 09:43 PM
Way to screw up the thread title format. Everything was looking so good.

JMU wins.

ysubigred
April 24th, 2021, 09:48 PM
Way to screw up the thread title format. Everything was looking so good.

JMU wins.SORRY. I tried to go back but tapa don't give that option..

BNATION
April 25th, 2021, 07:07 AM
ND by a mile

Sioux24/7
April 25th, 2021, 07:30 AM
UND has a great team at home but it’s time to show something on the road.

dewey
April 25th, 2021, 08:42 AM
No poll? Ursus! Please come help ysured.

Dewey

ysubigred
April 25th, 2021, 09:03 AM
No poll? Ursus! Please come help ysured.

DeweyPoll? I'm remote can't see polls on Tapatalk? Big bear help a brother out [emoji2]

Daytripper
April 25th, 2021, 09:43 AM
I think the poll will reflect that most will agree with me that UND will curb stomp the Dukes.

POD Knows
April 25th, 2021, 10:21 AM
UND is going to kill these guys. This won’t be close. The CAA suck balls and not it a good way.

Bison56
April 25th, 2021, 12:00 PM
I think the poll will reflect that most will agree with me that UND will curb stomp the Dukes.

Agreed, JMU is highly overrated.

JSUSoutherner
April 25th, 2021, 12:13 PM
UND is going to kill these guys. This won’t be close. The CAA suck balls and not it a good way.

As opposed to sucking balls in a good way?

SDFS
April 25th, 2021, 12:49 PM
no even a page in and the Bison are trolling.

Professor Chaos
April 25th, 2021, 01:28 PM

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51138797844_7eca65ccd3_z.jpg

ysubigred
April 25th, 2021, 05:00 PM

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51138797844_7eca65ccd3_z.jpgSo what you're saying here, JMU's stats are good even though they are against the blind center and Jerry's kids?

Still like their odds at home xtwocentsx

geaux_sioux
April 25th, 2021, 05:22 PM
Love seeing the NDSU fans sandbagging posts. Nobody should be picking us. What about our past would indicate we will win?

caribbeanhen
April 25th, 2021, 05:31 PM
Love seeing the NDSU fans sandbagging posts. Nobody should be picking us. What about our past would indicate we will win?

Otis

SDFS
April 25th, 2021, 05:41 PM
Otis Otis who? hell NDSU didn't even recruit him out of high school and he's from the Fargo area. Don't worry about him he's a nonfactor.

geaux_sioux
April 25th, 2021, 06:34 PM
Otis
Otis is a complete freak show but it takes a hell of a lot more than that to beat a team that’s better than you on the road.

caribbeanhen
April 25th, 2021, 07:08 PM
Otis is a complete freak show but it takes a hell of a lot more than that to beat a team that’s better than you on the road.

why is JMU better? One thing I know for sure is North Dakota will be the best team JMU has played this spring....

VMI is better than they are getting credit for on this thread and the score yesterday was closer than the game I think or at least the little bit I saw

marenlee
April 25th, 2021, 07:11 PM
Picking JMU based on UND's road performances.

Gil Dobie
April 25th, 2021, 08:13 PM
I picked UND and NDSU to win, because it would be nice to have 1 more game in the Fargodome this spring.

SDFS
April 25th, 2021, 08:28 PM
I picked UND and NDSU to win, because it would be nice to have 1 more game in the Fargodome this spring.

Chance that UND out bid NDSU for the semi final game? 10 to 1..

Daytripper
April 25th, 2021, 08:30 PM
UND steps up in this game. The Hawks are a really good team with something to prove...and they want to get out of that shadow.

geaux_sioux
April 25th, 2021, 09:45 PM
why is JMU better? One thing I know for sure is North Dakota will be the best team JMU has played this spring....

VMI is better than they are getting credit for on this thread and the score yesterday was closer than the game I think or at least the little bit I saw
I just don’t think we have the athletes at certain spots to stretch their defense out. We often have to get creative to beat teams deep. Can’t rely on that. I also don’t know if we’ll be able to hold up against the run. Sometimes we smother the run, sometimes we get smashed. Tough to predict.

caribbeanhen
April 25th, 2021, 10:34 PM
I just don’t think we have the athletes at certain spots to stretch their defense out. We often have to get creative to beat teams deep. Can’t rely on that. I also don’t know if we’ll be able to hold up against the run. Sometimes we smother the run, sometimes we get smashed. Tough to predict.

I can understand that, you’re Quarterback, running back and WR combination are better than anything JMU saw in CAA this year.... we will see

F'N Hawks
April 25th, 2021, 10:54 PM
If UND keeps it within 14 I would be shocked.

kdinva
April 26th, 2021, 08:58 AM
.....VMI is better than they are getting credit for on this thread and the score yesterday was closer than the game

thanks, playing the "if's and but's game", VMI's #2 QB, in the first period, misfired on a sure 4 yard TD pass to Herres. 7 points lost there. then in the 3rd period, he underthrew a VMI receiver at JMU's 25, another INT, could have been a FG, at least. 10 points lost for VMI, JMU is a top 6 team for sure,

Hammerhead
April 26th, 2021, 09:37 AM
I don't know how accurate Sagarin is this year with very few non-conference games, but he does have UND favored by about 2 points.

F'N Hawks
April 26th, 2021, 10:40 AM
I don't know how accurate Sagarin is this year with very few non-conference games, but he does have UND favored by about 2 points.
Absurd. This will be like the NDSU game. Running will be difficult and stopping the run will be difficult. Hawks aren't ready for this level of talent yet.

BNATION
April 26th, 2021, 10:54 AM
Absurd. This will be like the NDSU game. Running will be difficult and stopping the run will be difficult. Hawks aren't ready for this level of talent yet.
Have you been watching this JMU team? This team is nowhere near the talent level of past squads, I look for y'all to show up, and show out!

SDFS
April 26th, 2021, 01:07 PM
Have you been watching this JMU team? This team is nowhere near the talent level of past squads, I look for y'all to show up, and show out!

Have you been watching UND this year? The script is in place. Go Heavy Sets (2-TE, FB, and your biggest RB) and pound the ball all day. Right around the 10 min mark of the 2Q, the seams will start to open and then it is 5, 6, 10, 8, 13 yards all day long. UND is too lite alone the D-line and LB. JMU please do what MSU did and try and pass the ball without establishing the running game. If you do that Thank you in advance for giving UND a chance.

UNDColorado
April 26th, 2021, 01:49 PM

Unfortunately the only game of theirs that I watched was Saturday because i am too cheap to buy Flo Sports.

geaux_sioux
April 26th, 2021, 04:12 PM
Have you been watching UND this year? The script is in place. Go Heavy Sets (2-TE, FB, and your biggest RB) and pound the ball all day. Right around the 10 min mark of the 2Q, the seams will start to open and then it is 5, 6, 10, 8, 13 yards all day long. UND is too lite alone the D-line and LB. JMU please do what MSU did and try and pass the ball without establishing the running game. If you do that Thank you in advance for giving UND a chance.

That’s the game plan if our NG gets injured like against NDSU. He’s healthy right now. But we are not deep at that spot.

Cowboys5xbs
April 26th, 2021, 11:31 PM

Why wouldn't the game be in Grand Forks

Christiank22
April 26th, 2021, 11:40 PM
Why wouldn't the game be in Grand Forks

NDSU likely put in a higher bid than UND so they’d get the home game

bulldog
April 27th, 2021, 12:05 AM

BNATION is a moron. So, B, what was the score the last time Sammy played JMU? Don't be shy, tell us.

Chalupa Batman
April 27th, 2021, 02:20 AM
BNATION is a moron. So, B, what was the score the last time Sammy played JMU? Don't be shy, tell us.

Saying this years Duke team can hold a candle to the ‘16, ‘17, & ‘19 JMU teams is like saying this years Bison team can hold a candle to the ‘17, ‘18, & ‘19 Bison teams. We can both wish it to be true all we want, but no rational observer would say either of those statements is true.

BNATION
April 27th, 2021, 07:45 AM
Saying this years Duke team can hold a candle to the ‘16, ‘17, & ‘19 JMU teams is like saying this years Bison team can hold a candle to the ‘17, ‘18, & ‘19 Bison teams. We can both wish it to be true all we want, but no rational observer would say either of those statements is true.
My point exactly, Bulldog is a moron... I sure hope we get past NDSU and get to spank JMU...

Bison56
April 27th, 2021, 07:48 AM
My point exactly, Bulldog is a moron... I sure hope we get past NDSU and get to spank JMU...

Understatement of the thread.

TheKingpin28
April 27th, 2021, 08:50 AM

This!

UNDColorado
April 27th, 2021, 10:59 AM

Lakes, is that you?

ysubigred
April 27th, 2021, 11:31 AM
Lakes, is that you?Hell, lakes has more posts on the YSU board than all YSU fans combine...

Professor Chaos
April 27th, 2021, 11:34 AM
Keep in mind that UND over the last few years has been a very different team on the road compared to at home. In fall 2019 they beat Montana St in Grand Forks and this spring they beat SDSU in Grand Forks. Whereas on the road in fall 2019 the managed to get crushed by 35 by Idaho St and their only road win this spring was Western Illinois (although their only other road game this spring was @NDSU).

I think JMU wins this one handily.

TheKingpin28
April 27th, 2021, 11:59 AM
Lakes, is that you?

Hell, lakes has more posts on the YSU board than all YSU fans combine...

We do not use that name around these parts of the woods.

caribbeanhen
April 27th, 2021, 12:07 PM
Keep in mind that UND over the last few years has been a very different team on the road compared to at home. In fall 2019 they beat Montana St in Grand Forks and this spring they beat SDSU in Grand Forks. Whereas on the road in fall 2019 the managed to get crushed by 35 by Idaho St and their only road win this spring was Western Illinois (although their only other road game this spring was @NDSU).

handily? Nope

ysubigred
April 27th, 2021, 03:05 PM
We do not use that name around these parts of the woods.No wonder....

Daytripper
April 27th, 2021, 09:00 PM

Respectfully disagree.

I thin UND feels they are due. Lack of respect is a motivator and the Hawks are p**sed that they were once #1 and are being considered weak... UND will win.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 27th, 2021, 09:37 PM
It's upgraded so go vote. Only 3 days to vote on it since I didn't see it until late so better get on it.

bigred, go punch yourself in the pills btw. xlolx

ysubigred
April 27th, 2021, 09:42 PM
It's upgraded so go vote. Only 3 days to vote on it since I didn't see it until late so better get on it.

bigred, go punch yourself in the pills btw. xlolxLol.. I can't see polls on Tapatalk.. I did dork up the title so I'll give the old pills a few love taps.. [emoji3471]

ursus arctos horribilis
April 27th, 2021, 09:45 PM
Lol.. I can't see polls on Tapatalk.. I did dork up the title so I'll give the old pills a few love taps.. [emoji3471]

True, you can not do the polls or see them on tapa. You need to go "website view" or whatever it is to have full functionality pill tapper.xthumbsupx

TheKingpin28
April 28th, 2021, 08:10 AM
No wonder....

Just saying

Mfergy4
April 29th, 2021, 08:18 AM
Hey, UND, just a reminder you are no longer in the Big Wiener, ops excuse me, the Big Sky conference. You are now representing the MVFC, which means it is time to step up your road game to the MVFC level, Hawks! Time to show the Dukes there are two North Dakota Teams that can beat them!!!

geaux_sioux
April 29th, 2021, 09:03 AM
Hey, UND, just a reminder you are no longer in the Big Wiener, ops excuse me, the Big Sky conference. You are now representing the MVFC, which means it is time to step up your road game to the MVFC level, Hawks! Time to show the Dukes there are two North Dakota Teams that can beat them!!!

Ah yes, the good ol Missouri Fluff. Such a meat grinder and gauntlet. A meat gauntlet.

Mfergy4
April 29th, 2021, 10:38 AM
Ah yes, the good ol Missouri Fluff. Such a meat grinder and gauntlet. A meat gauntlet.

Tough yes, but you have a good team, look what you did to the SDSU Bunnies. We got pummeled by them. that and the ISU loss were the worst games I have seen the Bison play in years.

POD Knows
April 29th, 2021, 10:43 AM
Tough yes, but you have a good team, look what you did to the SDSU Bunnies. We got pummeled by them. that and the ISU loss were the worst games I have seen the Bison play in years.UND got three home games in a row coming out of Covid, that is the only reason we are even talking about them, they are awesome when their schedule is fortuitous. xnodx xpopcornx

geaux_sioux
April 29th, 2021, 11:28 AM
UND got three home games in a row coming out of Covid, that is the only reason we are even talking about them, they are awesome when their schedule is fortuitous. xnodx xpopcornx

Yes very lucky to get SDSU at home and win unlike NDSU who had to travel to Brookings and got beat only because they were on the road.

F'N Hawks
April 29th, 2021, 11:35 AM
What a meat grinder. You guys were right.

POD Knows
April 29th, 2021, 11:41 AM
Yes very lucky to get SDSU at home and win unlike NDSU who had to travel to Brookings and got beat only because they were on the road.
Hell, we get beat by SDSU in our own building all the time. But here is what I know or at least are pretty sure, you play one of those three opening games on the road and you are 3-2 and out of the conversation. You guys need to prove you can win consistently on the road, you haven't proved it since the move up. I fully expect you guys to beat JMU and might need to put some money on UND, here is your chance. Don't choke, the MVFC doesn't need a replay of SDSU vs JMU at JMU.

Christiank22
April 29th, 2021, 12:30 PM

Someone sounds a little insecure...

Mfergy4
April 29th, 2021, 01:37 PM

Ah, the bunnies trampled us in the Dome guy...very embarrassed about that....xembarrassedx

Mfergy4
April 29th, 2021, 01:42 PM
Hell, we get beat by SDSU in our own building all the time. But here is what I know or at least are pretty sure, you play one of those three opening games on the road and you are 3-2 and out of the conversation. You guys need to prove you can win consistently on the road, you haven't proved it since the move up. I fully expect you guys to beat JMU and might need to put some money on UND, here is your chance. Don't choke, the MVFC doesn't need a replay of SDSU vs JMU at JMU.

Goodness, yes, do not go belly up on us now, Hawks. We Bison fans want to play y'all next week!! Think of it.. an in state battle to go to the Title game!! My PR side of me is drooling at the thought....brings me back to the 80's and 90's battles we had!

geaux_sioux
April 29th, 2021, 01:50 PM
Yes, it’s the UND fans that are the insecure ones.

ysubigred
April 29th, 2021, 01:53 PM
Yes, it’s the UND fans that are the insecure ones.Seem more if not the same annoyance level as NDSU fans... just sayin.....

F'N Hawks
April 29th, 2021, 02:06 PM

Huh? Not sure that conclusion applies to his response but thanks for adding to the UND/JMU game thread.

POD Knows
April 29th, 2021, 02:37 PM
Seem more if not the same annoyance level as NDSU fans... just sayin.....

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkHey, NDSU fans have earned the right to be annoying, or just to be clear, the teams performance has earned NDSU fans the right to be annoying. xnodx Actually, with respect to the NDSU Football team, I don't think our fanbase is that annoying on here on the FCS board, we might be insufferable pricks in other areas, but in the football boards, pretty cuddly bunch actually.

geaux_sioux
April 29th, 2021, 05:21 PM
Seem more if not the same annoyance level as NDSU fans... just sayin.....

Annoying because our teams didn’t quit midway through the season?

Chalupa Batman
April 29th, 2021, 06:36 PM
Goodness, yes, do not go belly up on us now, Hawks. We Bison fans want to play y'all next week!! Think of it.. an in state battle to go to the Title game!! My PR side of me is drooling at the thought....brings me back to the 80's and 90's battles we had!

F that. I wanna go to Bridgeforth and put a stomping on the Dukes. Further punishment for 2016. And forever shut people up who always whine about us getting to play all our playoff games in the dome.

ysubigred
April 30th, 2021, 03:57 AM
Annoying because our teams didn’t quit midway through the season?Huh? Annoying because of dumb ass comments like this ^^. Who postponed the YSU game after the golden Buffalo's whopping their ass? I'll wait...

Mfergy4
April 30th, 2021, 07:49 AM
Huh? Annoying because of dumb ass comments like this ^^. Who postponed the YSU game after the golden Buffalo's whopping their ass? I'll wait...

Gentlemen, I believe COVID protocols had the final say in both instances. IMHO I believe the players wanted to play.

POD Knows
April 30th, 2021, 07:53 AM
I see JMU only allowed 50 some rushing yards per game, are they legitimately decent against the run or is the sample size too small. If UND can't run the ball this weekend, that is trouble.

SteelSD
April 30th, 2021, 07:55 AM
Gentlemen, I believe COVID protocols had the final say in both instances. IMHO I believe the players wanted to play.
Agreed, not all cases of Spacking the season are the same...

Mfergy4
April 30th, 2021, 08:12 AM
I see JMU only allowed 50 some rushing yards per game, are they legitimately decent against the run or is the sample size too small. If UND can't run the ball this weekend, that is trouble.

I believe a combination of both limited sample size and caliber of competition may have that stat skewed a bit. But UND's balanced attack will give the Duke a big challenge, should UND decide they can play on the road finally.

geaux_sioux
April 30th, 2021, 09:15 AM

If we get stuffed in the run game we’re dust.

POD Knows
April 30th, 2021, 09:22 AM
If we get stuffed in the run game we’re dust.I found a couple of replays of some JMU games from 2021, I might watch a couple to see. I have not watched them this year but the JMU teams that NDSU played in the past had really good D's. Trey Lance had to pull a couple plays out of his ass to help win in Frisco in 2020.

JMU might just decide to put 8 and 9 in the box and see what happens. I literally do not know what any team is going to do or look like on a week to week basis. Everybody is schizophrenic, it is a crap shot.

KPSUL
May 1st, 2021, 03:59 PM
I found a couple of replays of some JMU games from 2021, I might watch a couple to see. I have not watched them this year but the JMU teams that NDSU played in the past had really good D's. Trey Lance had to pull a couple plays out of his ass to help win in Frisco in 2020.

JMU might just decide to put 8 and 9 in the box and see what happens. I literally do not know what any team is going to do or look like on a week to week basis. Everybody is schizophrenic, it is a crap shot.

JMU always has a lot of speed on defense - and still do. But they haven't played anyone the caliber of North Dakota this season. They looked their best vs Richmond, and Richmond was their best regular season opponent. But Richmond is even a bigger question mark than JMU. VMI played everyone tough, and managed to put some points on the board vs JMU. It took a while to submit my Quarter Finals Pick-em because of this game, and I'm not very confident in picking JMU.

KPSUL
May 1st, 2021, 04:10 PM
If we get stuffed in the run game we’re dust. You best bring some sort of passing game. I've never seen anyone just run over JMU - not in the ten years I've been going to 2-3 of their games a season. The best rushing performance I saw vs JMU was Josh Mack when he played for Maine.

caribbeanhen
May 2nd, 2021, 06:04 AM
JMU always has a lot of speed on defense - and still do. But they haven't played anyone the caliber of North Dakota this season. They looked their best vs Richmond, and Richmond was their best regular season opponent. But Richmond is even a bigger question mark than JMU. VMI played everyone tough, and managed to put some points on the board vs JMU. It took a while to submit my Quarter Finals Pick-em because of this game, and I'm not very confident in picking JMU.

I can agree with this, They only reason I picked JMU
is because North Dakota is not the same outside of that Dome but they are still good enough to beat JMU today

ysubigred
May 2nd, 2021, 08:21 AM
Looking forward to this one. May end up 5-4 in 3 ot's...

JSUSoutherner
May 2nd, 2021, 08:27 AM
Looking forward to this one. May end up 5-4 in 3 ot's...

Nah. It'll be over by half.

ElCid
May 2nd, 2021, 05:34 PM
Not very impressed with NDs run D. Going to be long day for their D if they don't figure out how to stop JMU.

lionsrking2
May 2nd, 2021, 06:00 PM
ND overrated, especially away from home.

Chalupa Batman
May 2nd, 2021, 06:01 PM
Riveting discussion of this game. I can barely keep up.

Bison56
May 2nd, 2021, 06:12 PM

All the dook fans left.

lionsrking2
May 2nd, 2021, 06:13 PM

it’s a yawner

Bison56
May 2nd, 2021, 06:17 PM
UND drawing up plays in the dirt.

lionsrking2
May 2nd, 2021, 06:17 PM
Hawks are desperate with all these trick plays

POD Knows
May 2nd, 2021, 06:20 PM
Hawks are desperate with all these trick playsYea, well, they are going to win, just watch.

lionsrking2
May 2nd, 2021, 06:21 PM
Yea, well, they are going to win, just watch.
No they won’t

Bison56
May 2nd, 2021, 06:21 PM
Yea, well, they are going to win, just watch.

How are they going to win, dont you know the Dooks were disrespected by getting the 3 seed?

Chalupa Batman
May 2nd, 2021, 06:24 PM
That looks like a fumble.

Edit: Went out of bounds anyway so nevermind

knit35
May 2nd, 2021, 07:30 PM
Nah. It'll be over by half.

agreed. Wait what did you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

i think most people are tired of talking about valley teams which are crap

Prime Power
May 2nd, 2021, 07:42 PM
agreed. Wait what did you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

i think most people are tired of talking about valley teams which are crap

Wow...not this **** again...yep the valley sucks...they should be a one bid league every year, they haven't won **** in how long, they lose to every conference in the FCS, just look at the record...never win a championship or anything....

knit35
May 2nd, 2021, 07:46 PM
Not what I said but just poking fun. Sensitive? I mean why is it ok on one end and not the other. Deep breathes.

Chalupa Batman
May 2nd, 2021, 07:51 PM
Wow...not this **** again...yep the valley sucks...they should be a one bid league every year, they haven't won **** in how long, they lose to every conference in the FCS, just look at the record...never win a championship or anything....

He's saying the UND is a crap valley team and no one wants to talk about them!

knit35
May 2nd, 2021, 07:52 PM
He's saying the UND is a crap valley team and no one wants to talk about them!

EBDBBNB

Chalupa Batman
May 2nd, 2021, 08:03 PM
EBDBBNB

I recommend EBDB Prime for discounted rates at our BNB.

Longhorn
May 3rd, 2021, 05:11 AM
It appears both NDSU and ND are now free to schedule a “consolation bowl” game. Indeed, it appears most Missouri Valley Conference teams are now eligible.

Bison56
May 3rd, 2021, 06:44 AM
It appears both NDSU and ND are now free to schedule a “consolation bowl” game. Indeed, it appears most Missouri Valley Conference teams are now eligible.

Nice of you to show up.

SDFS
May 3rd, 2021, 09:27 AM

UND needs to adjust it's recruiting profile along the D line. I believe that they started to do this in the last recruiting class. But, they are too young or have injuries right now to have much of an impact. Good game by JMU, it was what I expected to see. UND overall had a great spring season. Most people expected a low to middle of the pack finish in MVFC. They exceed expectations because of the significant improvement alone the offensive line. Now, they need to work on the defensive line.

F'N Hawks
May 3rd, 2021, 09:55 AM
If UND keeps it within 14 I would be shocked.

Kept it within 13. Slightly shocked...lol. About how I thought it was going to go. UND needs better players to compete with the Top 2-4 programs.

Chalupa Batman
May 3rd, 2021, 12:57 PM

Dusted off the old password just to come up with that?

geaux_sioux
May 3rd, 2021, 01:08 PM
What was with JMU not going into victory formation when they could have? Why try and pound in a meaningless TD? That strange choice looks to have cost an OL a shoulder injury.

POD Knows
May 3rd, 2021, 01:21 PM
What was with JMU not going into victory formation when they could have? Why try and pound in a meaningless TD? That strange choice looks to have cost an OL a should injury.Yea, I saw that too, I don't like people getting hurt but that was pretty bad karma on that one.

caribbeanhen
May 3rd, 2021, 05:15 PM
Dusted off the old password just to come up with that?

I like it

Chalupa Batman
May 3rd, 2021, 08:19 PM
I like it

If that comes from you or anyone else who posts regularly it wouldn't bother me. To show up for only his 2nd post in almost a year and a half with that **** is pretty ****ing weak. Would be nice if he stuck around but I'm not holding my breath.

Houndawg
May 3rd, 2021, 11:50 PM

Will you how us on the doll where the mvfc touched you?