PDA

View Full Version : FCS Playoffs Television Schedule & Announcers

TexasTerror
April 20th, 2021, 12:46 PM
Making sure everyone saw this - if I had to guess based on the likely hosts, great chance that Sam Houston (should it win) and the winner of NDSU/EWU will be the evening matchup on Sunday, May 2 with that 9 p.m. ET start time. Presume that South Dakota State (should it win) against Weber State/SIU winner is also a potential Sunday evening contest whether in the 6 p.m. ET spot or in the late night spot.

It is nice to see ABC getting a pair of FCS postseason games and one of the primary ESPNs getting the other semifinal.

The quarterfinals are slated for ESPN2 and ESPN3 the first weekend in May, with the semifinals set for ABC and ESPN/ESPN2 on Saturday, May 8. The FCS Championship will be broadcast live on Sunday, May 16, at 2 p.m. ET on ABC.

https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-releases/2021/04/spring-football-takes-on-new-meaning-as-fcs-playoffs-set-for-espn-networks-in-april-may/The quarterfinals are slated for ESPN2 and ESPN3 the first weekend in May, with the semifinals set for ABC and ESPN/ESPN2 on Saturday, May 8. The FCS Championship will be broadcast live on Sunday, May 16, at 2 p.m. ET on ABC.

Gil Dobie
April 21st, 2021, 01:15 PM
Making sure everyone saw this - if I had to guess based on the likely hosts, great chance that Sam Houston (should it win) and the winner of NDSU/EWU will be the evening matchup on Sunday, May 2 with that 9 p.m. ET start time. Presume that South Dakota State (should it win) against Weber State/SIU winner is also a potential Sunday evening contest whether in the 6 p.m. ET spot or in the late night spot.

It is nice to see ABC getting a pair of FCS postseason games and one of the primary ESPNs getting the other semifinal.

[/FONT][/COLOR]https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-releases/2021/04/spring-football-takes-on-new-meaning-as-fcs-playoffs-set-for-espn-networks-in-april-may/The quarterfinals are slated for ESPN2 and ESPN3 the first weekend in May, with the semifinals set for ABC and ESPN/ESPN2 on Saturday, May 8. The FCS Championship will be broadcast live on Sunday, May 16, at 2 p.m. ET on ABC.

That works for me, if NDSU wins this weekend.