PDA

View Full Version : CAL POLYS COURTNEY BROWN at Dallas CAMP

Stang Fever
July 29th, 2007, 01:57 PM
found this little article write up on the cowboys website about CB. Looks like he is starting to get adjusted to the speed of the game and making a name for himself.

Budding Safety

Cowboys starting quarterback Tony Romo artfully scrambled away from two linebackers during a full team drill to get a pass off to wide receiver Patrick Crayton. Unfortunately, rookie cornerback-turned-safety Courtney Brown picked off the pass before Crayton could get a hand on it. The seventh-round draft pick from Cal Poly has been focusing on both the mental and physical adjustments to his new position.

"I'm glad the ball is finally coming my way," Brown said about the pick. "It felt good. I feel like learning. I'm picking it up now; it's coming to me real quick. It just a matter of keep building, keep maturing."

Go Poly
July 29th, 2007, 03:41 PM
found this little article write up on the cowboys website about CB. Looks like he is starting to get adjusted to the speed of the game and making a name for himself.

Budding Safety

Cowboys starting quarterback Tony Romo artfully scrambled away from two linebackers during a full team drill to get a pass off to wide receiver Patrick Crayton. Unfortunately, rookie cornerback-turned-safety Courtney Brown picked off the pass before Crayton could get a hand on it. The seventh-round draft pick from Cal Poly has been focusing on both the mental and physical adjustments to his new position.

"I'm glad the ball is finally coming my way," Brown said about the pick. "It felt good. I feel like learning. I'm picking it up now; it's coming to me real quick. It just a matter of keep building, keep maturing."

Thanks for the update 'fever! I am a little surprised they have him at safety....I would think he would have to add 15 or 20 lbs to have a chance!

CatFan22
July 31st, 2007, 12:30 AM
Thanks for the update as well. My team from Dallas has 2 former Bobcats and Brown that I am following through camp so it is nice to get updates.