PDA

View Full Version : 32 DAYS!!!

GreatAppSt
July 29th, 2007, 11:48 AM
xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx ASU # 32xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx

Dexter Coakley (Retired)

April 19, 2005 - BOONE, N.C. — Appalachian State University alumnus and three-time NFL all-Pro Dexter Coakley became just the seventh person in ASU athletics history to have a number retired.

A three-year all-American and the only two-time winner of the Buck Buchanan Award, given to the top defensive player in I-AA football, Coakley helped lead Appalachian to 32 victories and a pair of I-AA playoff appearances from 1993-96. He is still ASU’s all-time career leader in total tackles (645), solo tackles (362), assisted tackles (283), double-figure tackle games (38), 20-tackle games (7) and caused fumbles (17).

Coakley became the second-highest drafted player in Mountaineer history when the Dallas Cowboys selected him in the third round (65th overall pick) of the 1997 NFL Draft. In 127 games as a pro, he has registered 687 tackles, 10 interceptions, seven sacks and four forced fumbles and has missed only one game in eight seasons due to injury. After spending the first eight years of his professional career in Dallas, Coakley recently signed a five-year contract with the St. Louis Rams.

“Appalachian is where it all began for me,” Coakley said during a public ceremony at Kidd Brewer Stadium, “and I am truly gracious to be a part of this University. Wherever I go, I say with great pride that I am from Appalachian State University.”

TexasTerror
July 29th, 2007, 11:58 AM
http://bearkats.shsu.edu/football/fbmugs/hardy_chris.jpg

32 CHRIS HARDY

Defensive back 5-9 160 Fr-RS

Galena Park / Galena Park HS
Criminal justice major

Redshirt freshman who will provide depth in secondary and on special teams.
High school -- All-District 19-4A running back for Coach Mike Coker ... led the Yellow Jackets to the district championship with a perfect 10-0 record, earning Galena Park its first trip to the state playoffs since 1982 ... rushed for 1,222 yards and 15 TDs

GreatAppSt
July 29th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Site won't let me edit???xconfusedx

Anyway

Pic of Dexter on far right.
http://www.goasu.com/autoimage/th300_pjYhX9J.jpg

slostang
July 29th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Cal Poly #32

Mark Restelli, Rover
Jr., 6-0 185
Trabuco Canyon, CA / Santa Margarita HS

2006 - Recorded 57 tackles, 7 TFL, 2.5 sacks, 1 INTs, 9 PBU, and 5 QBHs.

2005 - Started 12 of 13 games at rover and was third on the team with 83 total tackles ... 42 solo tackles, including five against Troy, Northern Colorado and Montana ... career-high 12 tackles against Northern Colorado and Texas State ... two tackles for lost yardage in playoff game at Montana ... intercepted a pass against Southern Utah ... three pass breakups, including pair against South Dakota State.

2004 - Redshirt ... played in 2005 spring game and recorded two tackles, including a sack, and a pass breakup.

High School - Under head coach Mike Jacot at Santa Margarita High, recorded 71 tackles (29 solo) as a strong safety with two forced fumbles, three interceptions and a team leading eight pass breakups ... also was a wide receiver, catching nine passes for 144 yards and a touchdown with a long of 67 yards ... earned All-Serra League honors as a defensive back ... team awards in 2003 include hitman of the year and a four time player of the game award ... as a junior was named varsity rookie of the year and three time player of the game honoree ... Eagles' defensive secondary gave up just three passing touchdowns in 2002 and 2003 with Restelli in the backfield ... played in the Orange County North/South All-Star game ... also lettered in track and field in 2004, earning team MVP honors.

Personal - Son of Tom and Diane Restelli ... two brothers, Matt and Paul ... list snowboarding, reptiles and muscle cars as hobbies ... member of Mustachio Dashio and Live the Dream ... born March 4, 1986, in Houston, TX ... majors in agricultural business.

CrazyCat
July 29th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Brett Irigoin Junior from Lambert Position: FS Number: 32 Height: 5-11 Weight: 194

Montana State (2007) A former walk-on, enters the fall as the second strong safety… enters the fall as the backup strong safety and a special teams regular. (2006) Registered nine tackles on Bobcat special teams… played in all 13 games. (2005) Played as a special teams standout. (2004) Competed in track at MSU. Lambert Earned nine letters at Lambert, and was a two-time all-state choice in football… finished fifth in the state in the high jump as a senior, sixth as a junior… ran track at MSU. Academics An English major… was class president at Lambert High… also National Honor Society president. Personal Born Brett Joseph Irigoin on August 26, 1985 in Missoula… one of five children of Kathy and Tom Irigoin... has worked in a law firm during the summer, and aspires to law school.

Tribe4SF
July 29th, 2007, 01:43 PM
W&M

#32...Dustin Degnan...FR...FB...6' 235...Earleysville, VA (Albemarle)

GreatAppSt
July 30th, 2007, 03:57 PM
Bump for correction of date :o :o :o