PDA

View Full Version : AGS Top 25 - How They Fared - Spring Week 8 - Apr 3, 2021

Preferred Walk-On
April 3rd, 2021, 09:08 PM
I know the YSU @ WIU game is still going on, but since the results of the game would not be entered into this sheet anyway, here you go. Enjoy sifting through the rubble...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nTuG7CC4aiTHIuKCznyQvFqEYIt_SF9MN8WNBuqzLwY/edit?usp=sharing

If I missed anything, please let me know.

Professor Chaos
April 3rd, 2021, 11:18 PM
That playoff bubble line (#8-#15ish) is a mess right now... maybe it's a good thing they only have 5 at larges instead of 6???

Professor Chaos
April 4th, 2021, 12:12 AM
Couple teams you might not even have on your list to consider if you're struggling to fill out your top 25:

Davidson (4-1): Snapped San Diego's 39 game Pioneer League winning streak in San Diego today, their only loss is to Elon by 3 (yeah, I know it's Elon's only win but they only lost to JMU by 3 and @Richmond by 14 so I think they're better than their 1-5 record indicates)

Arkansas-Pine Bluff (3-0): Unimpressive win over MVSU today but earlier this year they won @Southern who just beat Prime St by 20 on the road and they beat Grambling convincingly who was very competitive in games against other top SWAC teams like Prime St and PV A&M.

ncspiderfan
April 4th, 2021, 07:54 AM
Couple teams you might not even have on your list to consider if you're struggling to fill out your top 25:

Davidson (4-1): Snapped San Diego's 39 game Pioneer League winning streak in San Diego today, their only loss is to Elon by 3 (yeah, I know it's Elon's only win but they only lost to JMU by 3 and @Richmond by 14 so I think they're better than their 1-5 record indicates)

Arkansas-Pine Bluff (3-0): Unimpressive win over MVSU today but earlier this year they won @Southern who just beat Prime St by 20 on the road and they beat Grambling convincingly who was very competitive in games against other top SWAC teams like Prime St and PV A&M.

Not a voter, but I checked, the Davidson loss to Elon was when Elon still had their number 2 QB who went 18 for 22 and ran it for 73 yards as well in that game. You are right about Elon, IMO, they are better than their record. One Richmond win their freshman QB threw 3 picks and 21 Richmond points resulted from those turnovers. In the other Richmond scores 14 points in the first 7 half minutes on six offensive plays and then the game gets played even from there.
Just info, not pushing Davidson, but until you pointed them out I had not paid attention.

OhioHen
April 4th, 2021, 08:04 AM
Only 19 of the teams who received votes last week played this weekend.

kdinva
April 4th, 2021, 08:34 AM
thanks again for the chart.

gokat89
April 4th, 2021, 08:55 AM
I know the YSU @ WIU game is still going on, but since the results of the game would not be entered into this sheet anyway, here you go. Enjoy sifting through the rubble...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nTuG7CC4aiTHIuKCznyQvFqEYIt_SF9MN8WNBuqzLwY/edit?usp=sharing

If I missed anything, please let me know.

Nice chart. Sam Houston is dealing with some injuries, but I think this team has a ton of depth and should be able to wade through till some get healthy. Tough game vs McNeese at home next Saturday which will be on a high after knocking off Nicholls. Kats just need to take them one at a time.

Schism55
April 5th, 2021, 10:41 AM
Yeoman like work Preferred, thank you!