PDA

View Full Version : Atlon Sports Poll 3/22/21

Mocs123
March 22nd, 2021, 11:09 AM
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/fcs-spring-rankings-top-25-power-poll-following-week-6-2021?fbclid=IwAR3TJFGH6N0cFqw8T8iIVa5zfpfL_lkmz8bk I2uNGYLh-Cjg7BGJ3MrXIB8

Daytripper
March 22nd, 2021, 11:11 AM
Gross.

Schism55
March 22nd, 2021, 11:33 AM
I mean.... I've seen worse FCS polls, but that's not a very high bar lol

mainejeff
March 22nd, 2021, 01:10 PM
I think that the poll is decent.....my gut would actually flip Delaware to #4 and JMU to #9. Kinda crazy that 6 out of 7 CAA North teams are ranked.

caribbeanhen
March 22nd, 2021, 03:15 PM
I think that the poll is decent.....my gut would actually flip Delaware to #4 and JMU to #9. Kinda crazy that 6 out of 7 CAA North teams are ranked.

Albany New Hampshire and Maine should not be ranked

KPSUL
March 22nd, 2021, 03:33 PM
Albany and New Hampshire should not be ranked

FIFY. Maine is looking, well like Maine, now and would beat at least 10 of the ranked teams if they played next Saturday.

I also agree with Maine Jeff about flipping Delaware and JMU.

caribbeanhen
March 22nd, 2021, 04:14 PM
FIFY. Maine is looking, well like Maine, now and would beat at least 10 of the ranked teams if they played next Saturday.

I also agree with Maine Jeff about flipping Delaware and JMU.

Once Maine left Newark they looked a heck of a lot better

Honestly the CAA is not looking that good, we won’t know for sure though until the fall

maine612
March 22nd, 2021, 04:37 PM

Honestly the CAA is not looking that good, we won’t know for sure though until the fall

Can't imagine the CAA getting more than 2 bids. JMU and North winner. The rankings don't matter much besides that.

Looking forward to the Maine Delaware rematch in the fall. Maine was not ready to play that day obviously. Weren't even ready for the opening kickoff.

mainejeff
March 22nd, 2021, 06:52 PM
Albany New Hampshire and Maine should not be ranked

Only Delaware gets credit for wins this spring?

mainejeff
March 22nd, 2021, 06:53 PM
Honestly the CAA is not looking that good....

This statement has been repeated often during the last decade.

mainejeff
March 22nd, 2021, 06:55 PM
Can't imagine the CAA getting more than 2 bids. JMU and North winner. The rankings don't matter much besides that.

Looking forward to the Maine Delaware rematch in the fall. Maine was not ready to play that day obviously. Weren't even ready for the opening kickoff.

Will you get over your JMU infatuation! They haven't even played since March 6th.

skinny_uncle
March 22nd, 2021, 07:53 PM
East Coast bias.

KPSUL
March 22nd, 2021, 09:29 PM

While it is fair to say we don't know how good the CAA is at the moment, there is no basis to say "the CAA is not looking good". Actually the same could be said of every FCS conference this Spring.

It is easier to compare the relative strength of teams within conferences that have played more games such as the MVFC and the Southland - the more games you play, the more comparative data is available.

mainejeff
March 23rd, 2021, 06:48 AM
While it is fair to say we don't know how good the CAA is at the moment, there is no basis to say "the CAA is not looking good". Actually the same could be said of every FCS conference this Spring.

It is easier to compare the relative strength of teams within conferences that have played more games such as the MVFC and the Southland - the more games you play, the more comparative data is available.

What he means to say is....Maine, URI, UNH and Albany are in the poll......the CAA isn't looking good. You see......the CAA is always about JMU, Delaware and Villanova.

caribbeanhen
March 23rd, 2021, 08:02 AM
What he means to say is....Maine, URI, UNH and Albany are in the poll......the CAA isn't looking good. You see......the CAA is always about JMU, Delaware and Villanova.

That’s not me .... you got the wrong guy