PDA

View Full Version : AGS Top 25 - How They Fared - Week 4, Spring 2021

Preferred Walk-On
March 7th, 2021, 05:58 PM
The “How They Fared” spreadsheet has been a staple for me (and many others) to quickly reference the most relevant action from the weekend to assist in putting together the best poll I (we) possibly could. For that, we greatly appreciate all of superman7515’s effort and are grateful to him for it. Many thanks Supe!

In an effort to continue this and to give Supe a well-deserved break, I will be putting a “How They Fared” spreadsheet together every week for the remainder of the spring season. I have stolen Supe’s format and made just a few very slight changes. This being the spring season with no tailgating in the west lot of the Fargodome, I find myself being much more alert on Saturday evening, and with games now on Sundays, I have a little extra time to put together such a sheet.

You can access it using the following link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NMTXPXbeNyVsRnZdrzJD4YGVQuzAvOMg7w_CSdM9TXI/edit?usp=sharing

I am hopeful this will be of assistance and carry on Supe’s tradition, and I hope to do it justice. As always, if you notice errors, please let me know.

Preferred Walk-On
March 7th, 2021, 06:00 PM
I realize Dixie State is still playing, but since they are not eligible for the poll, I figured I'd post the sheet before that game ended.

kdinva
March 7th, 2021, 06:02 PM
I realize Dixie State is still playing, but since they are not eligible for the poll, I figured I'd post the sheet before that game ended.

thanks for doing this, if we can't vote for Dixie State, can we put them in "most significant victory" area?

ursus arctos horribilis
March 7th, 2021, 06:18 PM
thanks for doing this, if we can't vote for Dixie State, can we put them in "most significant victory" area?

no, because it runs off the same list as the poll does at this point. We can all talk about it in the thread though and if you wanted you could just start a thread on the topic.

POD Knows
March 7th, 2021, 06:32 PM
The “How They Fared” spreadsheet has been a staple for me (and many others) to quickly reference the most relevant action from the weekend to assist in putting together the best poll I (we) possibly could. For that, we greatly appreciate all of superman7515’s effort and are grateful to him for it. Many thanks Supe!

In an effort to continue this and to give Supe a well-deserved break, I will be putting a “How They Fared” spreadsheet together every week for the remainder of the spring season. I have stolen Supe’s format and made just a few very slight changes. This being the spring season with no tailgating in the west lot of the Fargodome, I find myself being much more alert on Saturday evening, and with games now on Sundays, I have a little extra time to put together such a sheet.

You can access it using the following link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NMTXPXbeNyVsRnZdrzJD4YGVQuzAvOMg7w_CSdM9TXI/edit?usp=sharing

I am hopeful this will be of assistance and carry on Supe’s tradition, and I hope to do it justice. As always, if you notice errors, please let me know.
Wow, dude, sweet.

caribbeanhen
March 7th, 2021, 06:42 PM
We should change your username to full ride!

Preferred Walk-On
March 7th, 2021, 06:47 PM
Just a few additional notes:

1. I will update the Rankings/Polls (Massey, Sagarin, STATS, FCS Coaches) prior to that week's games. If you wish to check them out at any time, you may click on the links in the column headers.

2. Winners highlighted in green with links to the team schedule (click on team name link) and the link for each score takes you to the ESPN box score for that game (just like superman7515 used to do).

3. Teams that did not play or had games postponed will simply be listed as “IDLE” and their information will be in lighter grey lettering. I decided to use “IDLE”, as I got a kick out of the “UNI vs Idle Game Thread...... (https://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?13954-UNI-vs-Idle-Game-Thread)”.

All columns are updated manually, as that is my current level of Google Sheet expertise, so again, please let me know if there is a mistake, and I will correct it ASAP.

ngineer
March 7th, 2021, 08:31 PM
Thanks for doing this. Makes life much easier and all over better informed. xthumbsupx

Go Lehigh TU Owl
March 7th, 2021, 09:13 PM
Just submitted my poll! Definitely seemed much easier than the first week! Thank You Walk-on!!

Preferred Walk-On
March 7th, 2021, 09:40 PM
Just submitted my poll! Definitely seemed much easier than the first week! Thank You Walk-on!!

Yeah, top 10 basically unaltered; however, the SEMO loss to Murray threw me a bit, and had to try to figure out where to place some CAA teams with a game under their belt, but no real gauge of the competition they beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schism55
March 8th, 2021, 11:58 AM
We should change your username to full ride!

Absolutely!
Well done good sir xbowx

Chalupa Batman
March 8th, 2021, 07:12 PM
Just a few additional notes:

1. I will update the Rankings/Polls (Massey, Sagarin, STATS, FCS Coaches) prior to that week's games. If you wish to check them out at any time, you may click on the links in the column headers.

2. Winners highlighted in green with links to the team schedule (click on team name link) and the link for each score takes you to the ESPN box score for that game (just like superman7515 used to do).

3. Teams that did not play or had games postponed will simply be listed as “IDLE” and their information will be in lighter grey lettering. I decided to use “IDLE”, as I got a kick out of the “UNI vs Idle Game Thread...... (https://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?13954-UNI-vs-Idle-Game-Thread)”.

All columns are updated manually, as that is my current level of Google Sheet expertise, so again, please let me know if there is a mistake, and I will correct it ASAP.

That thread was awesome!

dewey
March 8th, 2021, 11:14 PM
Awesome! Thank you!

Dewey