PDA

View Full Version : Travis Lulay Final Diary

flea
June 23rd, 2007, 03:37 AM
Travis Lulay Diary

June 14, 2007

Welcome back, for the final entry of the Travis Lulay diary. A tearful goodbye, for sure! Well, if you caught any of last week's game against Rhein, you saw that we unfortunately lost - and that I didn't play. Unfortunately, my shoulder is a little dinged up.

I got hit in the first quarter of the Frankfurt game at home, on a scramble. I got tackled and landed on my shoulder kind of funny, and it was sore. I loosened it back up, put a little Icy Hot on it. I was a little nervous about going back into the game, but I went back in and completed my first couple of passes, and it felt fine. I didn't even think about it after that, and I played the rest of the game.

I assumed it would be sore the next day, and it was. But, it just kind of stayed that way. I got an MRI, but the results haven't been conclusive. All I know is that it's still not one hundred percent, as far as throwing the football goes.

http://www.nfleurope.com/teams/story/BER/10225564

Grizalltheway
June 23rd, 2007, 05:20 AM
Good to see he enjoyed his time over there. It's not easy adjusting to a new culture, especially if you don't speak the language.

Tod
June 23rd, 2007, 04:13 PM
He just really seems like a heck of a nice guy. Good luck to him. xthumbsupx