PDA

View Full Version : Jets sign Monmouth RB

Schism55
August 25th, 2020, 10:43 AM
https://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN/status/1298247917149523971

Anthony215
August 25th, 2020, 11:07 AM
Best wishes to him, with no preseason games it'll be hard to latch onto the 53 man roster but strong practices the next 10 days may land him a PS spot.

kdinva
August 25th, 2020, 02:52 PM
great for him,

Daytripper
August 25th, 2020, 04:55 PM
I watched him in a game on tv and he has some wheels.

Grizalltheway
August 25th, 2020, 05:01 PM
Yep. Was very impressed with him when MU came to Missoula a few years ago.

mvemjsunpx
August 25th, 2020, 10:23 PM
Yep. Was very impressed with him when MU came to Missoula a few years ago.

A few years ago? That was last year. I mean, that was way back in the pre-COVID dark ages, but still…

Grizalltheway
August 26th, 2020, 10:13 AM
A few years ago? That was last year. I mean, that was way back in the pre-COVID dark ages, but still…

xlolxxembarrassedx

I think I've got early-onset dementia...

grizband
August 28th, 2020, 03:21 PM

xlolxxembarrassedx

I think I've got early-onset dementia...
That's just the Covid talking.
alen
Unfortunately, the Jets RB room became even more crowded yesterday, when the Jets traded for Dophins running back Kalen Ballage.

Redbird 4th & short
August 29th, 2020, 09:24 AM
alen
Unfortunately, the Jets RB room became even more crowded yesterday, when the Jets traded for Dophins running back Kalen Ballage.
Yeah, but if he shows well .. word will spread. Foot in the door in one place, could open other doors. You got to get that first real look.

Libertine
August 29th, 2020, 01:08 PM

I watched him in person and wish I hadn't because he was eating my team alive. He's one of the fastest dudes I've ever seen with a football in their hands.

BigBlueMU
August 31st, 2020, 09:12 AM
alen

He could get his chance on special teams; maybe deep back on KO return team. That's how Miles Austin got his looks.

Derby City Duke
August 31st, 2020, 10:45 AM
He could get his chance on special teams; maybe deep back on KO return team. That's how Miles Austin got his looks.

The Ballage trade was voided - physical issue.