PDA

View Full Version : Jason Murietta joins UIF team-Rock River Raptors

Coastal89
June 18th, 2007, 09:52 PM
He joins 2 former CCU players on this team.

The Raptors have signed Jason Murrietta, who threw for over 10,000 yards at Northern Arizona University, as a backup in case Sankey is unable to play.

http://www.rrstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070614/SPORTS20/106140095/1185

http://www.raptorsuif.com/players.php

Calilumber
June 28th, 2007, 05:40 PM
They brought Jason in to play while the starter recovered from an injury. The "starter" better get used to sitting...... Jason will light him up...... mark my words.

already123
June 28th, 2007, 10:13 PM
jason will never sit on the bench again....thats what happened when he was in HS, at NAU (took over the starting role in the 2nd half his Freshman year), and he will undoubtedly for this team as well....

Calilumber
June 28th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Agreed bro. Best of luck to Jason. I will be looking him up after the weekend to see how he played. I read he threw for 5 tds last week. I would like to see him play against better comp. I would have loved to see him in NFLE, but it's getting the axe. He would show a lot of NFL scouts what he is capable of if given a chance with a couple of good WR's. I loved going to NAU to watch the Lumberjacks. GO Lumberjacks!!!!!!

already123
June 29th, 2007, 07:00 PM
xnodx xrotatehx jason deserves a shot at the pros ! xrotatehx xnodx

(especially if Swogger and Gutierrez got a shot... xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x

AZGrizFan
June 29th, 2007, 07:01 PM
xnodx xrotatehx jason deserves a shot at the pros ! xrotatehx xnodx

(especially if Swogger and Gutierrez got a shot... xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x

If Jason was 2 inches taller, he'd be on an NFL roster right now. xnodx xnodx xnodx

Tod
June 29th, 2007, 11:05 PM
If Jason was 2 inches taller, he'd be on an NFL roster right now. xnodx xnodx xnodx

Dave Dickinson syndrome (formerly Doug Flutie syndrome). :( :( :(

AZGrizFan
June 30th, 2007, 02:40 AM
Dave Dickinson syndrome (formerly Doug Flutie syndrome). :( :( :(

Unfortunately, Dave needs a few more than 2 inches.....:o

already123
July 1st, 2007, 05:24 PM

I will take it a step further and CONFIDENTLY say that if Jason were at least a good 6'2 or 6'3 225+ he would have been drafted!!!

6th round I'd say...xnodx