PDA

View Full Version : The NCAA should never have allowed Nichols to bid on a playoff game holy S#!T

BisonBacker
November 25th, 2019, 06:56 PM
I don't care who you are this is a joke and should never have been allowed by the NCAA.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/4787550-UNDs-locker-room-at-Nicholls-State-will-be-temporary-tents?fbclid=IwAR0sLK5KWoEiCg3WRfM3OfG3RqIHhymjboR g_emuY4ggo9ETjlGcE12a38A#.XdxDl47tUwY.twitter

Holy hell did I think I just complained on behalf of the fhawkers lol. Seriously no team shoud have to put up with this crap. :(

kdinva
November 25th, 2019, 07:15 PM
I don't care who you are this is a joke and should never have been allowed by the NCAA.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/4787550-UNDs-locker-room-at-Nicholls-State-will-be-temporary-tents?fbclid=IwAR0sLK5KWoEiCg3WRfM3OfG3RqIHhymjboR g_emuY4ggo9ETjlGcE12a38A#.XdxDl47tUwY.twitter

Holy hell did I think I just complained on behalf of the fhawkers lol. Seriously no team should have to put up with this crap. :(

Total BS.....even Chuck South has decent and INDOOR visitor dressing room w/showers.

taper
November 25th, 2019, 07:19 PM
Is a tent really that bad? I've spent plenty of time in tents and I'm still alive.

walliver
November 25th, 2019, 07:24 PM
Obviously, the home team should get the tent.

cx500d
November 25th, 2019, 07:24 PM
We put soldiers in harms way in worse conditions then that for months to a year or so at a time. One day for a game isn't going to kill anyone.

F'N Hawks
November 25th, 2019, 07:27 PM
We put soldiers in harms way in worse conditions then that for months to a year or so at a time. One day for a game isn't going to kill anyone.
That's obviously not the point or applicable to the situation, thanks though.

BisonBacker
November 25th, 2019, 07:27 PM

I never said it would kill anyone but you know damn well if this were NDSU we'd be bitching about it. Hell no team I don't care even if it's the fwahkers should have to put up with that. They're supposed to be DI for christ sake. I just think it's a joke no matter who the team is that has to travel there and use those "Facilities" xcoffeex

cx500d
November 25th, 2019, 07:30 PM
You are right, a football game is so much more inconsequential.

SUPharmacist
November 25th, 2019, 07:34 PM
What I am hearing is UND couldn't outbid a team that can't afford visitor locker rooms. Cruddy situation, but put in a decent bid and there is no issue.

neverobeyed
November 25th, 2019, 07:35 PM
Upside might be that they aren't in FEMA trailers.

The NCAA should be embar ... oh, nevermind.

cx500d
November 25th, 2019, 07:36 PM
Upside might be that they aren't in FEMA trailers.

The NCAA should be embar ... oh, nevermind.
They should have a **** ton of fema trailers down there.

und don’t like it, bid more, or rent some better temp facilities. Otherwise, kwitcherbitchin.

BisonBacker
November 25th, 2019, 07:37 PM
What I am hearing is UND couldn't outbid a team that can't afford visitor locker rooms. Cruddy situation, but put in a decent bid and there is no issue.

There is a lot of truth to this as well not arguing that point at all. UND's has no one to bitch to but their own administration but still. The NCAA should have absolute minimum standards and this should never happen at a "D1" school. Yeah I get they are rebuilding but give me a break.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 25th, 2019, 07:40 PM
There is a lot of truth to this as well not arguing that point at all. UND's has no one to bitch to but their own administration but still. The NCAA should have absolute minimum standards and this should never happen at a "D1" school. Yeah I get they are rebuilding but give me a break.

Doesn't the Southland conference "help" out the schools in their bids? As in give them money to help subsidize the bid?

Bisonoline
November 25th, 2019, 07:40 PM

Got outbid by a tent and porta potties.

Bisonoline
November 25th, 2019, 07:41 PM
Doesn't the Southland conference "help" out the schools in their bids? As in give them money to help subsidize the bid?

Havent heard that.

cx500d
November 25th, 2019, 07:42 PM
Got outbid by a tent and porta potties.
That’s right, the better school won.

UpstateBison
November 25th, 2019, 08:00 PM

I agree. An FCS playoff football game is way more important than the 18-22 year old military personnel serving our country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caribbeanhen
November 25th, 2019, 08:03 PM

this! not to mention those underway berthing areas....... a tent would of been paradise

F'N Hawks
November 25th, 2019, 08:04 PM
I agree. An FCS playoff football game is way more important than the 18-22 year old military personnel serving our country.

At what point in my statement did I compare the two? You guys need to go back to BV for a week. Bored obviously.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 25th, 2019, 08:06 PM
At what point in my statement did I compare the two? You guys need to go back to BV for a week. Bored obviously.

Most Bison guys on here do not post on BV. Some do.

JacksFan40
November 25th, 2019, 08:07 PM
The fact that UND couldn’t outbid Nicholls is even more embarrassing.

JayJ79
November 25th, 2019, 08:09 PM
I've seen some pretty nice tents (nicer than many actual locker rooms that I've seen in some places). If there is sufficient space and some decent matting underneath, it might not be too bad. put in some space heaters if it is chilly.

JacksFan40
November 25th, 2019, 08:11 PM
I've seen some pretty nice tents (nicer than many actual locker rooms that I've seen in some places). If there is sufficient space and some decent matting underneath, it might not be too bad. put in some space heaters if it is chilly.
If people are really upset they can just remember what SDSU had for visiting locker rooms back in CAS.

UpstateBison
November 25th, 2019, 08:13 PM

Reposting this so the SLOW UND grads may understand. The military lives in these conditions for months. UND football players will survive for a few hours.

cx500d
November 25th, 2019, 08:14 PM
Reposting this so the SLOW UND grads may understand. The military lives in worse conditions for months. UND football players will survive for a few hours.

FYP

F'N Hawks
November 25th, 2019, 08:17 PM
Reposting this so the SLOW UND grads may understand. The military lives in these conditions for months. UND football players will survive for a few hours.

Which isn't what we're discussing, like at all. I am confident nobody will die, as is everyone else.

mvemjsunpx
November 25th, 2019, 08:20 PM
The fact that UND couldn’t outbid Nicholls is even more embarrassing.

I agree with this. UND's average attendance was ≈1600 higher than Nicholls's.

UpstateBison
November 25th, 2019, 08:21 PM
Which isn't what we're discussing, like at all. I am confident nobody will die, as is everyone else.

You are bitching about UND football players having to shower in tents. The US military lives in worse conditions for months at a time. You are still bitching. What am I missing?

cx500d
November 25th, 2019, 08:31 PM
So kwitcherbitchin and suck it up

Evolution Prime
November 25th, 2019, 08:39 PM
If people are really upset they can just remember what SDSU had for visiting locker rooms back in CAS.

Pre or post Dykhouse Center? I remember visiting teams had to go to Frost arena before that.

ElCid
November 25th, 2019, 08:56 PM

I always insisted on a 5 star hotel downtown myself.:D

JayJ79
November 25th, 2019, 08:56 PM
You are bitching about UND football players having to shower in tents.
aren't the Nichols showers in a trailer type thing?

cx500d
November 25th, 2019, 08:59 PM
I always insisted on a 5 star hotel downtown myself.:D
****ing Air Force......figgers

Laker
November 25th, 2019, 09:00 PM

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91G6zhdgZCL._SL1500_.jpg

ElCid
November 25th, 2019, 09:01 PM
****ing Air Force......figgers

Not my fault you chose wrong.xnodx

cx500d
November 25th, 2019, 09:02 PM
I bet they aren’t cold and they have plenty of water, like more than 2 minutes worth.

Thumper 76
November 25th, 2019, 09:09 PM
I find it interesting that the fan base who always has the guys saying “act DI or GTFO” are totally cool with tents for locker rooms. I think we all get that these aren’t inhuman situations for people. But JFC at least attempt to act like a DI institution.

cx500d
November 25th, 2019, 09:19 PM
I find it interesting that the fan base who always has the guys saying “act DI or GTFO” are totally cool with tents for locker rooms. I think we all get that these aren’t inhuman situations for people. But JFC at least attempt to act like a DI institution.
Well, the Ivy of the northern plains should band with its eastern brethren and boycott the playoffs

Redbird 4th & short
November 25th, 2019, 09:42 PM
The comparison to armed forces who serve overseas is a stupid comparison. Nicholls should NOT be hosting a game in this situation. I would assume any bid would have good faith component related to facilities.

abc123
November 25th, 2019, 09:45 PM
Blatantly obvious the reason is because it doesn't involve them and it's inconvenient for UND, which is a double win for them.

The teeth gnashing if the mighty bison were regulated to subpar accommodations like a tent would be unbearable and anyone who thinks different has clearly never seen the lengths their fanbase will go to show they are being slighted.

Sundog
November 25th, 2019, 09:46 PM

Kindly don't generalize the comments of a few individuals to reflect the opinions of an entire fan base. Lest I conclude that all Jacks fans are idiots.

cx500d
November 25th, 2019, 09:47 PM
Blatantly obvious the reason is because it doesn't involve them and it's inconvenient for UND, which is a double win for them.

The teeth gnashing if the mighty bison were regulated to subpar accommodations like a tent would be unbearable and anyone who thinks different has clearly never seen the lengths their fanbase will go to show they are being slighted.
Oh cmon, we had to endure a subhuman pisswall at Delaware....the horror....the horror...

McNeese75
November 25th, 2019, 09:53 PM
Suck it up Buttercups. We can all moan and bitch about that tent but take your School's athletic budget and compare it to Nicholls and then see who is doing more with less. I would imagine a visitor locker room is in the plans. And if not, you will continue to hear the SLC team bitching and we may all start setting up tents for them when they come to town.

Professor Chaos
November 25th, 2019, 10:09 PM
There's a difference between being functionally acceptable and acceptable for a NCAA division 1 championship event. Nicholls' visitors locker room fits the bill for the former but not the latter. I don't think anyone gave the Toyota Stadium groundskeepers a pass in the 2013 natty between NDSU and Towson when the turf was getting torn up like crazy and they had a small army of people out there at breaks trying to put it back in place and stomp it down. It was functionally acceptable but it wasn't what we all expected from a NCAA championship event. Each one of these playoff games is a NCAA championship event and it's pretty shady that one team gets a real locker room and other doesn't.

Hell I remember a big stink being raised over NDSU playing their pregame intro video before playoff games since these games are supposed to be "neutral" as possible. So a compromise was reached and NDSU now plays the opposing team's intro videos before games now too (if they want them to). An intro video is a lot less of a home field advantage than putting the opposing team in a tent for pregame and halftime prep when the home team has an actual locker room.

Unfortunately they can't put the toothpaste back in the tube on this one. Forcing Nicholls to use a tent for a locker room would just be silly at this point but I do think the NCAA dropped the ball on awarding the bid to Nicholls here without vetting the "quality of the facility" as their handbook indicates is priority #1 when determining the host school in a matchup of two unseeded teams.

TheRevSFA
November 25th, 2019, 10:17 PM
There's a difference between being functionally acceptable and acceptable for a NCAA division 1 championship event. Nicholls' visitors locker room fits the bill for the former but not the latter. I don't think anyone gave the Toyota Stadium groundskeepers a pass in the 2013 natty between NDSU and Towson when the turf was getting torn up like crazy and they had a small army of people out there at breaks trying to put it back in place and stomp it down. It was functionally acceptable but it wasn't what we all expected from a NCAA championship event. Each one of these playoff games is a NCAA championship event and it's pretty shady that one team gets a real locker room and other doesn't.

Hell I remember a big stink being raised over NDSU playing their pregame intro video before playoff games since these games are supposed to be "neutral" as possible. So a compromise was reached and NDSU now plays the opposing team's intro videos before games now too (if they want them to). An intro video is a lot less of a home field advantage than putting the opposing team in a tent for pregame and halftime prep when the home team has an actual locker room.

Unfortunately they can't put the toothpaste back in the tube on this one. Forcing Nicholls to use a tent for a locker room would just be silly at this point but I do think the NCAA dropped the ball on awarding the bid to Nicholls here without vetting the "quality of the facility" as their handbook indicates is priority #1 when determining the host school in a matchup of two unseeded teams.

You guys are acting like this is a new thing. It’s been that was for 3 years, the only difference is, no one complained about it.

The “flagship” university couldn’t outbid a school with a budget less than that of most Texas high schools. Think about that for a moment. Also, Nicholls has one of the highest attended first round games year in and out so there’s not a huge loss money-wise.

If you claim this is “home field advantage” then let’s go ahead and get rid of all factors that benefit the hosting team. No more fields that are not green. No more noise in domes or at wa-griz. You have to sit quietly and golf clap.

abc123
November 25th, 2019, 10:18 PM
I think the fact that's it has apparently been ongoing for multiple years and isn't exactly temporary yet continues to be allowed is more embarrassing.

Daytripper
November 25th, 2019, 10:18 PM
You are bitching about UND football players having to shower in tents. The US military lives in worse conditions for months at a time. You are still bitching. What am I missing?

Are you really comparing fcs football to military service? Not the same. Not even close. When you are trying to raise the level of respect for fcs football, you can't have this. I get the Bison want to rag on UND, but come on...

Daytripper
November 25th, 2019, 10:20 PM
You guys are acting like this is a new thing. It’s been that was for 3 years, the only difference is, no one complained about it.

The “flagship” university couldn’t outbid a school with a budget less than that of most Texas high schools. Think about that for a moment. Also, Nicholls has one of the highest attended first round games year in and out so there’s not a huge loss money-wise.

If you claim this is “home field advantage” then let’s go ahead and get rid of all factors that benefit the hosting team. No more fields that are not green. No more noise in domes or at wa-griz. You have to sit quietly and golf clap.

this..

TheRevSFA
November 25th, 2019, 10:22 PM
I think the fact that's it has apparently been ongoing for multiple years and isn't exactly temporary yet continues to be allowed is more embarrassing.

what’s embarrassing is that UND admin got outbid by the swamp people.

Professor Chaos
November 25th, 2019, 10:26 PM

I didn't know that but it doesn't change my opinion. I could use hyperbole the other way too and say why doesn't another team in a similar situation skip the tent and just put a couple portable whiteboards in the corner of an endzone for the visiting team to use for pregame and halftime prep? Call me a prude if you want but I don't think Nicholls' visitors locker room is acceptable for a division one championship event. I would've said the same thing last year and the year before had I known the situation was the same.

I wasn't all that surprised Nicholls outbid UND either. Like you said Nicholls has drawn well for Thanksgiving weekend these last two years averaging around 9,000. I have doubts UND would've even got 5,000 with it being Thanksgiving weekend and with their attendance trends this season.

JayJ79
November 25th, 2019, 10:27 PM
No more fields that are not green.

I'm all for that one

F'N Hawks
November 25th, 2019, 10:28 PM
Not real proud that our AD pussed out. He was too stupid to have donors back his bid, apparently.

Question: did Chaves ever have to win a bid at EWU...or were they always a seed?

JayJ79
November 25th, 2019, 10:32 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpTmDS7MfXY

cx500d
November 25th, 2019, 10:48 PM
I didn't know that but it doesn't change my opinion. I could use hyperbole the other way too and say why doesn't another team in a similar situation skip the tent and just put a couple portable whiteboards in the corner of an endzone for the visiting team to use for pregame and halftime prep? Call me a prude if you want but I don't think Nicholls' visitors locker room is acceptable for a division one championship event. I would've said the same thing last year and the year before had I known the situation was the same.

I wasn't all that surprised Nicholls outbid UND either. Like you said Nicholls has drawn well for Thanksgiving weekend these last two years averaging around 9,000. I have doubts UND would've even got 5,000 with it being Thanksgiving weekend and with their attendance trends this season.

i don’t remember South Dakota whining about it...they were just happy to be there and made the most of it without complaining

F'N Hawks
November 25th, 2019, 10:54 PM
i don’t remember South Dakota whining about it...they were just happy to be there and made the most of it without complaining
There is a difference between fans whining on a message board and the team doing it. The UND team probably doesn't care much. Don't generalize the two.

Professor Chaos
November 25th, 2019, 10:59 PM
Good for them. Not much they or UND can do about it anyway. For me my beef is more with the NCAA. They obviously don't think the visitor locker room at Nicholls is a problem, I do. Their opinion matters, mine doesn't. It is what it is.

JayJ79
November 25th, 2019, 11:36 PM
Forcing Nicholls to use a tent for a locker room would just be silly at this point
nah, turnabout is fair play. If Nicholls wins on Saturday, NDSU should decide to renovate the visitors locker room in FargoDome, and set up a tent and trailer out in the parking lot for Nicholls for the second round game. xthumbsupx

kalm
November 25th, 2019, 11:41 PM
Not real proud that our AD pussed out. He was too stupid to have donors back his bid, apparently.

Question: did Chaves ever have to win a bid at EWU...or were they always a seed?

We got outbid by SFA in 2009.

Chaves is a smart dude who understands the process. I’d strongly suggest any bidding limitations came from the school admin and not athletics.

kalm
November 25th, 2019, 11:42 PM
Welp...at least this thread shows who the millennials are on the board. 😁

Bisonoline
November 26th, 2019, 12:10 AM

At least we are finally getting them to take a shower.

Bisonoline
November 26th, 2019, 12:12 AM

80 degrees and 79 % humidity is the forecast. Its going to be a sweat lodge.

Bisonoline
November 26th, 2019, 12:18 AM

Whats funny is one of there fans stated that there bid was substantial. xlolx

Bisonoline
November 26th, 2019, 12:20 AM

xthumbsupx Its freaking hilarious!!!

Bisonoline
November 26th, 2019, 12:27 AM
We got outbid by SFA in 2009.

Chaves is a smart dude who understands the process. I’d strongly suggest any bidding limitations came from the school admin and not athletics.

The bid is usually taken care of by attendance. If they dont think they could get 8,000 fans at 30.00 a seat then they have more problems than stupidity.

Thumper 76
November 26th, 2019, 01:14 AM
Kindly don't generalize the comments of a few individuals to reflect the opinions of an entire fan base. Lest I conclude that all Jacks fans are idiots.

xeyerollx

Backdraft
November 26th, 2019, 05:02 AM

Yep, I remember when Prairie View A&M played them there back in 2017 and it was like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7lcaTCUHpE&fbclid=IwAR2ZPT-tkVo5CbyWF77zIXUxTyGWgs5FnfDkibaU08Z1nfP44MCpFtCBB vw<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7lcaTCUHpE&amp;fbclid=IwAR2ZPT-tkVo5CbyWF77zIXUxTyGWgs5FnfDkibaU08Z1nfP44MCpFtCBB vw" target="_blank">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7lcaTCUHpE&amp;fbclid=IwAR2ZPT-tkVo5CbyWF77zIXUxTyGWgs5FnfDkibaU08Z1nfP44MCpFtCBB vw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7lcaTCUHpE&fbclid=IwAR2ZPT-tkVo5CbyWF77zIXUxTyGWgs5FnfDkibaU08Z1nfP44MCpFtCBB vw)

BisonBacker
November 26th, 2019, 05:19 AM

Hey dude look who started this thread. Swing and a miss.

BisonBacker
November 26th, 2019, 05:20 AM

Another swing and a miss. GTFOH rube.

BisonBacker
November 26th, 2019, 05:23 AM

No argument here but then again consider who it is. Their leadership for decades now has been lacking. Some will admit it and others won't but it is what it is.

BisonBacker
November 26th, 2019, 05:26 AM
At least we are finally getting them to take a shower.

xlolx You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bisonoline again.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 26th, 2019, 06:48 AM
The bid is usually taken care of by attendance. If they dont think they could get 8,000 fans at 30.00 a seat then they have more problems than stupidity.

This here.

UND would not have gotten more than 5-6K for this game and their bid more than likely reflected that. But the hockey team will be down at the Gophers so who knows, maybe they might have squeaked out 6,001 fans...xlolx

Derby City Duke
November 26th, 2019, 06:50 AM
Oh cmon, we had to endure a subhuman pisswall at Delaware....the horror....the horror...

What? That's one of America's least known -- and appreciated -- national treasures! We're just hoping it survives the renovation...

ElCid
November 26th, 2019, 06:57 AM

I love it. This is a non issue. Unless the bylaws, NCAA rules, etc. say, specifically, what the facility requirements are, it is simply opinion and interpretation, and therefore not a "legal" issue that the committee had to consider. But I love the comparisons.

ElCid
November 26th, 2019, 07:05 AM

Unfortunately, the world lost a treasure when we replaced our home side about 15 years ago and our visitors side was demolished a few years ago. Sadly, today's youth will live, never having seen our splendid piss walls. Oh the humanity!

semobison
November 26th, 2019, 07:13 AM
This is Nicholls third consecutive year hosting. Obviously they know how to handle the bidding process.

If I am Bubba the tent is a non issue.

Why are fans here all worked up about this? The game will be played on the field.

POD Knows
November 26th, 2019, 07:40 AM

The teeth gnashing if the mighty bison were regulated to subpar accommodations like a tent would be unbearable and anyone who thinks different has clearly never seen the lengths their fanbase will go to show they are being slighted.First of all, it would never freaking happen as NDSU would not have been outbid in this situation but that being said, this is pretty bush league and low rent. I still do not understand how the "flagship" university of ND gets outbid for this game. It is embarrassing, not only for UND but for the state as well. Nice job UND, you guys would **** up a wet dream. Did you have to appoint a committee to come up with the bid and then miss a deadline or something.

Reign of Terrier
November 26th, 2019, 07:40 AM
I thought I read that there were renovations/improvements being done in the locker rooms and this is why this is a thing. Is that incorrect?

POD Knows
November 26th, 2019, 07:44 AM

If you claim this is “home field advantage” then let’s go ahead and get rid of all factors that benefit the hosting team. No more fields that are not green. No more noise in domes or at wa-griz. You have to sit quietly and golf clap.We already have that covered at the Fargo Dome for most games now.

AmsterBison
November 26th, 2019, 07:46 AM
I dunno. Is the field going to be a kitty-litter-covered bog that makes the Mandan Rodeo Grounds after a 3" rain look like the center court at Wimbledon?

Maybe this is karma. :)

POD Knows
November 26th, 2019, 07:47 AM
what’s embarrassing is that UND admin got outbid by the swamp people.This X 1,000,000, there should have been no way that UND gets outbid for this game, no freaking way. They, UND, screwed the pooch here.

Professor Chaos
November 26th, 2019, 07:53 AM
Don't you know that if one or two Bison fans have a particular take it means our whole fan base has that take???

Thumper 76
November 26th, 2019, 07:59 AM

And look at every reply making comparisons to the military.

McNeese72
November 26th, 2019, 08:07 AM

Actually there were some complaints from the South Dakota people after last year's playoff game.

Doc

McNeese72
November 26th, 2019, 08:13 AM
Yep, I remember when Prairie View A&M played them there back in 2017 and it was like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7lcaTCUHpE&fbclid=IwAR2ZPT-tkVo5CbyWF77zIXUxTyGWgs5FnfDkibaU08Z1nfP44MCpFtCBB vw<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7lcaTCUHpE&amp;fbclid=IwAR2ZPT-tkVo5CbyWF77zIXUxTyGWgs5FnfDkibaU08Z1nfP44MCpFtCBB vw" target="_blank">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7lcaTCUHpE&amp;fbclid=IwAR2ZPT-tkVo5CbyWF77zIXUxTyGWgs5FnfDkibaU08Z1nfP44MCpFtCBB vw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7lcaTCUHpE&fbclid=IwAR2ZPT-tkVo5CbyWF77zIXUxTyGWgs5FnfDkibaU08Z1nfP44MCpFtCBB vw)

They have "improved" things since back then. They moved the tents close to the Southwest gate of the stadium instead of northwest way across a street. ;)

McNeese was across the street two years ago. This year is was the new "improved" location. ;)

Doc

Sycamore62
November 26th, 2019, 08:15 AM
I think Id rather have room in tents that were close to the field as opposed to having to walk a long way at halftime or have a very small locker room where you were elbows to assholes trying to dress then have to stand outside after that. Back in the 90s there were a lot of ****ty visitor locker room setups and ours was as bad as the worst of them if we weren't the worst.

Outsider1
November 26th, 2019, 08:16 AM
It is what it is. At the end of the day, go on to the field and win your game....

JacksFan40
November 26th, 2019, 08:17 AM
Pre or post Dykhouse Center? I remember visiting teams had to go to Frost arena before that.
Didn’t visiting teams usually use that locker room by the fan store? That old POS?

Bisonator
November 26th, 2019, 08:37 AM
I think it's more pathetic that UND was outbid for this game. Way to go flag**** U!

mango433
November 26th, 2019, 08:37 AM
Didn’t visiting teams usually use that locker room by the fan store? That old POS?

After the Dykhouse was completed, they did I believe. That used to be SDSU's locker room with the visiting team using the locker room in Frost.

Redbird 4th & short
November 26th, 2019, 08:41 AM
you win this debate hands down ... some of these posts are over the top and beyond some good old fashion teasing and smack talk. Seems like some actually believe what theyre saying. And any comparisons to armed forces ... just stupid. There's also people suffering from famine, genocide, and disease in places like Africa ... should the players be asked to skip a pregame meal before the game ??

Nicholls should not have been allowed to put in a bid if their facilities weren't ready. Make the home team use the tents if theyre so comfortable. At this point, they're stuck .. but they ought to consider this a breach of contract with a bid made in bad faith. Not sure what the penalty can or should be .. but a fine or suspension of future chances to host would be in order here.

https://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMTEhUTExMVFRUXGB0XGBgXGBUXHRcYGB0YHRgXHR gaHSggGBomHRgXITEhJSkrLi4uGB8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GBAQGisdHR8tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tN//AABEIAPsAyAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAAABwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBQYHAAj/xABPEAACAQIDBAUGCwUGAwcFAAABAgMAEQQSIQUGMUETIlFhcQ cygZGh8BQjM1Jzk7GzwdHSQlNicvEVFoKSsuEkNEMINWN0orTT JVSjwuL/xAAZAQADAQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAX/xAAkEQACAgICAQQDAQAAAAAAAAAAAQIREiEDMQQTMkFRImFxFP/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8Aoc Kjhjh JjcvGpN0i/dxk6mMkklibk86bNtqO3/AC0X WH/AOKi7d Tw30S/dw1CudKx TvT/HZeNwNkptXFNhwI8OEhaUssOHkLEPGoFmjFvPNK7k7AXaGNlwd 44uhWQmQYfDOZCjqg6pjsvEnSnf/AGeP 9Jv/KP97BT7yKf9943 Sb75K1OJ9sNtXcHovgpglgxEeKmECs GhiMbEOS5ATrqAjaaHq876dvVuEuFwuJnhnjnbCkJMjYXDpZmW NsykJrlWVGtqCLi9xarvtBTDFsdZRkb4cBZtNWTEhR4ksvrFJb 8xmPZ 22cFVklUoTpnBgwiAjt66lfEGihZMrWM8lhTE9EZ0MfwZ5lf4J hb542QMlslrWdTfvplsPcbDTnDRvjY0lxGGjxEafBMLds4cuB1 OC5K2PF45GfEQ2HSRQB7/wTdIPthN/AV548jCAbWwlhxEn3MlGhq2DvzgsPs boY5IsWwB6S8GHjMLgiwNoze9/ZVk318nYwGBfF9KkrR5M0ZwuFUdchb3CEixa/oqsb04Uy7wSRcnxqKe/M0YPotW17/YcS4LaidIrkYcP0YGseRWdSe3MUuPA0A2Z9jPJykeNweFOIW2K jlbN8Ewlw0Sq1gMutwW9VJSeTd/gk04lQvHO8KJ8EwtmVJ hDHqaEgFqvG92GlG0Nj4pUJiiZo5HuLKcQI4owRe5uzW0qzYhk 6ZcFzkSXE/5Zoj9slMVmUDyaA7SbBfCE6NMKMQ0nwXCXDNIUCWyWtlUm/dSeM8mpDYyOOeNpcOImRThcLZ0lAsx6mhzLKLD5o7avSdfGbak MgiVIIYBK2qx2ikkdiLi4XpFPEU6e6bbhZTePEYFlPYTBIGVu8 2lt6aBGft5OYVnxavikEGDhWSZxhMKWDMruVChDoI1VuBJzCqv v9spNmzLAOgxAkTOkoiw6lbkrZkCEEgi/EXvVv3Jx2MbHbYxkUgfo5HL4QoWM6p0oiVGU3RwEyA5WvfUGq3 5b938PhcbA HjEXTpneNbABgwFwo0W9 A0upoGizbY8lqQrL0eJjkliiM/RPhMOodBmsM4TqklT28OGtMZ9wcPHLgkmxkcYxcTMpOEwvyoOH CRDqa5umb/LVi8sz4BuhigjMmIw7KZiesiksLAW1tckXNrngaZ UL/mN3P5x9uEoER N8nMS4yLBRYuJ5XDNIGwuGBijAuJAAnWJNlAvz7qR2z5P40WGS CeOWOXFphHLYXDq0bGbondR0dnAZWWxtyINWjpAN67E2zYOw7z xt6gfVTHF7Eni6CaTFTqj7XGXCsqhOtjXKsLjMQVHSA8734UBZ E7V8mqxJj2GIQ/BIelA CYXrno3ex6mg6tqg/J3u8m1nmHxeGWFVJIgw0mYuWtfNGLaKa2Pe3GZsLtaPKo6PCP1 hxbPBIdfC1Z15EMMq7M2jM0iwh2EZlbUIES9zqNB0p9dAyl73x Ls/GS4RoopujKkSGKBMwdVYdURkDiR6KiDt2P/wC1h/yw/wDxVcP 0HhMm00ktpJh1N 1lZ1PsC1mOnOpZcei0YTExzxTfERpkjYiyQ/u5SNRGCCCoNweVBTbd0/F4n6Jvu5q6mhS0LbeNo8N9Ev3cNQJNTe8J Lw30S/dw1DJqag3u9BsFtKbDvnglkhcjKWjZkJW4JFweFwDbupTZm0p4 nMkU0scjAhnR2Vmubm7A3NzrTPFDWhga1V8GLVSokdobUnmKmf ETSldV6SR3yn G50OnLso20Nv4rEKqYjEzSopuqvI7AHt1Op7zrTPLp40VVqUyq RMJt7F5jIcViM7LkLdLJcoLkITfVRc6d5qOw2MkhZWikeN1vld GKsLgjRgbjS4pMyEaW48KK4PMerX2UlY9Cnw Xpen6VzNmzdJmbPm7c97376ff29iyZG F4j4wBZCZX64AIAbXrCxIse2ibP2BiZhmjiZl dbKPQTx9FSsW42MJIEaHnpJH JptgkiKxO82NICtjMQwBVlBmkIBQgo1r6FSAQeRApJt58YZBKc ZiDIFKB lkzBSblQb3AJANu6tG8kM2Kwe0lwckSqmJZs5YZjeGKVlyODbi NeNaFurth8RtjaMTrHlwyrHHZbXBYnram5v2Wq0Zye jzr/AHhxR6RTip7TfKgyv8ZcZevr1uqANeVKnebGXVxjMRmQFUPSvd VbLdVN9Acq6fwjsrfN0cBNim2tBjxD0snRxP0N8gDQWUqTrexH po21NqSYXa z8MqxlcRAI5brcjo85GU301v20ULL9HnjA7axEMpmhnkjka5Z1 dgWvqcxv1rnXWk8ftCWdzLNK8rn9p2LHTlcnQDsq eXLbMku0Xw7KgjwxtHlWxPSxxM2Y311GmgrO1FJlpXsebS2lNi GDTzSTECwMjs5A42BJ0F6PittYlzGXxEzmHWItI5MZ6vmXPV81 eHzRTHhpyoAL60rKpDqfa IeUTvPK0wtaQuxcW4We9xanGP3jxc7o82KmkaMhoy0jHIRqGXX qtcDUa6VF2oQPGmTRLNvFjGEgbF4hhIMsgMrnOtiMra9YWJFj2 03j2nOkTQpNKsT6vGrsEa4F7qDY8B6qaFjxtXBj2UrZVIcbS2r PiCpnmllKiy9I7PlB4gZjpwplejt6qLamKie3b TxX0TfdzV1du4PisT9E33c1dTREh1tzD3jw1/3S/dw1EhBU/t1rph7fuh93FUCDXPbZ6ahGK0R J40aAUXE dRoeXfW/wAHnS97HGfgOd6G1jfkfe9FCWIPOjjrEKBz1rMsVw EeWRUjUux4Ad2pPsq5bA2MkDq8oR2Gtj1lW1uOmjX512xNmrho xIwszeawGqnXq37/wDapGWFWYkjs007j7 PjSbGWMbQYMwDx2sDl4nsI7OY5jnTPH7YEfUdEOY3U5kW Xla9j4c fdDYZilgDfN6NQeOnoP9KQbDGSXNJY9b7aVg0WDZW0SmLwmJeP qRySFliJbzoZY1IVyCNWUWJqU2LtdcLj8XipsPOseK8wrGCzdY 2zWbQ2ItVLxcqu2gst7X1sAGAvbw 2nW3t4ASI1YtGLMRpqR5oPYBx9WlWpUZuNj3Z 2MLsrDYwYZMXkkMLwNKoN5F1IZlsFBI5jtpDeTyh4Ofa AxqdL0OHVhJdLNc5rWF9eIpLYDLio5VlW6BA1ieWuntv21mm1c H0U0kXzWIHgOHjVKQsES/lA2vHjdo4jEQ5uikKEZhlPVjRTcctVNQPMUVOYrpRcgUn2WlSB k1FdRbUDJQM4c6Mtxoa6LsrpBew50ADJwrox6taLlIB1oSpI0N AHSE3sKKwsKPFxPbQycNaAJrd75PE/RN93NQUXdwHo8Tf9033c1DVIzkyW24tkg7ox/oiqukcand4JCEgv8Au1 7iqAMmlc8Uz1ZSVDHEedRoUvztRJzrSmHNdHweW/cxa/CnWx9ZBfQak34aC/Gmre/KpLdvD5pe2yk/hUfBZe9lFcSljfqAdtreFWLCbPUDUX8eNR26 ysimU5rcANRw52BtapeLE6muTnk1pHVwQtNi39kx24a8jSMmwk A4HT1VI4aW9PGbTgT6qyjNmrivopeJ3fJvYePL tRr7EsdeHDx9NXyc2/rVexnE6Gn6j ylxx hTYWw0QEg6MOwc POs18oGzRDMrBSAwsWN7sw525aWHorSdh4kG6traqz5UVjECcM 2fq9tra8deyu2ErRwTjjJozFmvyoytqKTrga0oiw8rX0oVauAo rUDOvpRoyB40maMpooViknbQxcL0CoONcYxel hgyAdutEJ0PbRb FADToVlh3f TxP0TfdzV1F3dPxWJ hb7uauppEyZLbwWyQ3/dj/RFVbYCp3edurB9GP9EVQMhsK5oI9Sck7I biaUh5Ui/Gl4a6X0eUvcOs3KrH5PoQcWFPAo1 PDTs8APTVYXQ8amd1cb0WMhblmyt4Np NZGqZs2IssZVRoBURA3CrBJh/i7cRa/jzqtyNk17K5edbR2 M1iybwq1KLBpxPr/Kqj/ebo0LdG1uRbKoPgSRenGyt7OnYIykZtB/vWSi0tmj29Fgnww9yfzqFxuH10rt8dtPhQMqFi9gtrnXXla9Uy fFbQc5njKjLfgNO7KSOt4iqXG3sWVEvhWKTAC3A Pvxqk UPFF50F7qqnTsJOv4VadgPKJFaUE3e1yLXuKqPlElHwx1X9kAe k3J9hFdPCjm5ysEUKL4UVTQg2roOY5rjnQ2NAxob2oAAijINfX QLrrRlOtAAg20PCgZr6DhQyHSuVuFIYRuNFozHWgvTJZO7ufJ4 n6Jvu5qGu3e TxP0TfdzUNUiJj3bSFkw/wBEv3cNQs4qX28SEw5/8Jfu4ahXauf5PSv8aI TjSsfhSTnWl8Oa3fR5y7FGblahhfUdo5 2/jRTwvSaceV/f8ACorRpZum5m2 mgQk6kWvf9oaEeyjQQhmKk2sTr78aoXk52lkkMJawPWTh5w0I8 bG/oNXhZCWzi2vHx51yc6dHbwNX/Rx/YERN3QSN85wWt2ZbcB3DSpUYVVUnKoY88qg39HClcDjBl1NM5d pByWbqx3sGNgGI7O78jWLm8aNVHYfbL/FRyDzlNjTNYVcBgVPfYU5baMJw73dT2m40tVb2Dj2lVmiRujTT zSA2puynna2o76qm1oel2L7YkVWjUcA4Pfx1NY9t3FGXETSHiz n2Gw9grUNuT8W7AT6qyeRc7kjXMSbc9da6fHWmcnk9oQoKcjAS ngh9lLJsqX Ef4h FdByjA11qkf7KPORB6SabT4UrwIYdovTsBFTQMbmi0YGigs4Vx vQE0K0AcvGjGinjQcaAJ7do/FYn6Jvu5q6h3c TxP0TfdzV1NGciX22R0cP0a/wCiKqzNVn2zh3McACOfi14Kx/6cXYKgm2XOf jLbt6N/wAq5oLZ6vI7iQrcaWiF7U4XZjk6kKO/j6qdJhkXQXY3t2a2vb1Vu2eZW9jVraUEcXiLeqnLP2ADh7fe1E CkkaXPADtNJIbkNpTbRb n7a1PdjaPSxK173tfubQMPWDWY4/DFTcnXnUnurtcxMUJORzc62sRzHfb7KXJBSiVxcjjOzXoUuLHQ X18OY7qXxe1MMU6IyRHsU5bdXQADuNNNl4oPGWYXtfX06adlgP G9OsDs4IPMU5iWJAB1LaX7dK5Y8eKOt8mT26RAY3ZeCkVckhUn zljBYMP5QND4DnTSfbjwKsEGHeNLhQxBFzp1rNqDx9daAwIurP 4ZdLjt8PxqE2/AvmcL2IYnUnx77esVskZzcf6Vbe57Ydy4AdbA6jnp6et9tZxPg xmug77d3d VWXyg7UzBIxwNidLaKNL9p19lQeznuB2itIrFWjmnLJ0xqkpHM 6fZyNGznv9/fSn20MMLZlGo9vbUb7 js8RVogUDUN6Tv7/AI muDe/v2UAN8XDbUemm4qRB7tOdPtmboYrEKXgQOgNj10BHiCbjSixog RXGrank52gf kn1i0rH5NNoE6pGveX/IE0rRZTDXVbtoeTjHxKWCLIBxEbEm38rAE i9VJltodDTJJ7dv5PFfRN93NXUG7XyeK ib7uaupomRu 8m2IsHCZpLnXKqji7m9lHZwJvyArGdu73YnFmzsFTiI1uFHjzf S3H2VbvLXIwmw8V qEZ7fxFst/UvtNZm61EUi5SYu8nqtmt/C2jr IopJ4X14X701U ldKThft7CT330oc1vUD6VNvsp0RYfw7dPBtV9tKxyZMsnItYHs 7T9g9Jpo5t6Lj1G4rpSTpxAJ0Pr9FFBZI7bTMA3aKhV0N6lNn4 wBSj6rbnxX8x30zNr3Hbz z0inHWgf2aFultN1hQSaB1PROeDZT1oye0G nh3VcMNtho3Vjcrax7uOvf2VWPJE8WJSfZs quOmhPNW4Nl7xofXTDai4jBTth5jqvbchl/ZZe4 w3HKsZaZ0wWXXZo2K2hHYMCASOtfjr/WqzvhteONTqDax9Vzw51VMRtR9QCAPE/n41XtrzlxYkm55mnF2N8bXYhtxi6I57SPWAR9hpLZ8oGt/wCnCrnvDu7/AMCZEX5MhvEDzj6ifVVHjWwt4 zWrg8omHIqkSeOxPU6up4eHb6qjbEfn38j6aPb8faKk8NMTDbu I9lPonsiff0cxXWrh7 NCBTEcoqd3Y3hkwkqSpxFg68pFvqp9HA8jUEtcPGk1Y06PTGA2 nDKqywkNFIMy9xHnAjke0dt6kY5Y a1573J3rkwhsRmidszJzU8My99uI52FbbsvHxTxiSJ1dTzB59h 5g9xrNo1TsnAY ysA8s yUhxokjAAmXMQPnKbE kEeo9tbaGrIPLiPjcMf4ZPtSnDsUuio7t/J4r6Jvu5qGg3aPxeK ib7uaurVGUiXI/8XCf/AAT941Zopv41pnlyi Pwz34xuP8AK4N//XWXyDmPe9qldDl2dJf2flSnE lh6wKKr348NfZQjQj a/r/AKUyTlN/SB mgHG3aR7Rau//AKH2EUZjwPePf20DHWyplzWYCzjLfs/2/wBqSxuF6NyvLt7uTU2I0HgfYamHPTQBv249D3jn7NaT0NbENhb Ukws6TxWEkZJF9QbghhbmCD67Vq7OMcinaBYtlDRSooQlJAGHW UZWFrWBU86xr39/Ctl8je1ExUD7PnALRdeM8zGWuy3/AIWbTucdlTONlwliyk7ybFbDSEKWkiNikuU2IP7JNrBxzFJ7v7 rzYphJkPRhrA/OsdfR VegDulh7MMhsylSpY5TfuphHu/NHGOhmyEKAEsCii1gBfhbtrOmjf1U0U5d2hi8RKM7LDGOispIz FVs3gM1/GsZkiysynirWPqsfsr1JsLYnQQFGN3Nyx7zXnffrACDH4qMCwE oZf5XAcf6vZVwVIw5HZX15eKn8KfYBrIR2Hn6aawQs5CIpZm0V RqSb8BWtblbjiAiWezS3zBdMsfZ/M3fwHLtpcvIoLZXFxSm9GYHYWJWLpmw8oiH7ZRgLDnrrbvtbvp kBXpXFIWQixY8gNKzfbm5sE2Zo/iJb3/gY968vRb01jHyU zaXiOvxMztSM2ug5n2c6f7S2dJh5DHKLMNdDcEHgQeY41HxHMx PK1h ddUd7OSSadMVFT 6O8jYKYyAZkOjoDbMp59mYcRfvHM1Ahh dEj4X7aGrBOj0ds/aEc8ayxMGRuB 0EciOysv8ALf5 F8JPtjqH3Q3lfBy3NzCxtInHT54Hzh7Rp2VJ WPErIMG6MGRlkKkcCPiqhLZpdoqu7fyeK ib7uahoN2/k8V9E33c1DWqMpGl W3ZrlYMSBdEzRv3ZyCp8CVI8SKyNWt4e/5V6U3m2EmOwz4eRmQMQQy2uGU3BseI7q857U2dJh5ZIHBVo2Kk HmOTW5gjUeNTEqXY0ZfsP50ZW4g93tH51xJ7Pc1zC/LsX8vfuqiA2ax7r38O2ujGgXtHH06UQt f5iuHAj1e/vxpACP1U82PickgB4NYH1aUzY3N/5r NrfhQH9P2UMY82hh8khA4HUeB9/ZT3dXbLYPFwYkcI3Ge3OM6SL39Um3faksQ3SQq/NeP4/gaYLUjPX2InchGiylTYkk8VPAihikuQB2Vmfk/3vWPAYc4mVFj1iDMbEFLgDXzhlA15c6vO1dtwYSPppScpsq5Rm LEhmAHoVj2aVJdExPwrEPKTu0 K2lmiK5WhQSNcdV1ZhYjiTly1bsdvc LHxJyQ8Lg9Zu4/N8O/jQbPwfbp7865eXyadROzh8W1cxhuxuvh8Jqq5pSNXbjrxA5KPD 01ZCwHGm JcLrTKWZuXDt/OuRybds7FFJUiYDCxv2VVpplMrJcFuNudu3wpxJOwBuQB/Nb0Cq5tCdXN0NzfRhxB52PvwprZSVFe8oWzxZZxfNfo2HEW6xB 7jfTvzVQoWJAA07T49lX7fbbnxPQAhmcDObWIAII9JsKo2EPVF el49 ns8nyq9TRxjAFvfTjrR17qtW5MLvNlAuMp0uAeBt7QKh9uw5HF xqQSeF7DQX7DQuVOeBy5K6GCPpQY6VnjVcxKoWKjsz2zW7L2B/rSJY/7 /EUEXs99PX9ta0VZJbtfJ4r6Jvu5q6lNgrZMV9Ex/8AxzUFUgkel1HGsK8rsTrtF2e1mjQpa3mAW1HG YP7K3VHBBI/p3Vg3lYRxtKQuNCidH3oFA0/x5qzj2XIpZNcF5dot6Rw/ChYe/20ZF 23p/ZNaGYS/P/ABfg3trl0PhShaw8QPWNPaPtoma/L2UAcwsffnf8662noWhOvo9/xoYzr4DU/ZSAXwEtrqeBHv7KT4cf60U2HD38PzoAPcfix4UqGOtnbQMM8Uv ndE6uF4iysGI7ADbWvRm ODXE7PeUNdQFxCkGwKp1uPYULX7ieHGvNAt3W9n5tW9 Q/eFcRg2wMpu8IOUNYl4H7uxSStuQK9tDQ1IgN0MO0SO7NeO91JV QSpJPSFQBa7EjXs001M9NtxB5vpPfVJ3pMsL9AseSKFyqjjndL dY5bDgV6ulrjnrTIZsRFLM6ssYUotjoz31I co58r6a61w8vDnKz0OLnUYUyybS3ziUEhw1riwOpI007qrOI34 mY2RQvYSSfwqnNw9H2GhDa8eZrWPiwX7MpeXJ9aHW2NuTytlkk JUchoL8jbxo2H2wUjCRs1zxPZ4GoiUXY0qmldD440kc65572PM OM8iBtddb66DW3so2P2YyZmS TjYWuB6eQrtlteUdwJ/D8anodTUyli9DSyWyS3D LjM6oxcCxJBeykMx0Gg5ansqI3yhOWOQIypdlu1rk6EaXJ5c6u 2xf8AkGEWjBx83KAqNe4I0AF /hVT3thf4KWdrgSra5GjMhubAcDe9cnHXq5Ff5oqLneyl5yePDS 9Gze/fqPwFEPcOzkOfjXen1a16BzE1sE/F4n6Jvu5q6g3f TxP0TfdzV1CGz0hN1TmHD9of8A7eI zwFZ95Y8GrYaOa3Wjky3/gkBuP8AMqe5rQ5uBqpb3YT4RhZ4R52Qlf50IZPWVHrrG6NmtGD ge/v40JNvHT2G1cp/P39dDb31BHv NamQAjuCT2HwNvsOl6Wy3vbhf7eHp5Ukxv4ceQ48fbXZr8PZ JNhQAZ0A4n0aCgY9l 3h7bnhRA1 Fz/ACgf6vyrr8yPSWuB6uJ7vDSihAD0d pt6Tz8KENcdtu3qqD4DiaLf0jkToPQPfwot ftP4CmAZjzv6Tb/wBK1Kbr7ekwOKjxMV8yHrKT56HzlbsBHqNjyqJ 32/7Vw9/60wN43twUeOEWOwQ6T4QFRgB 0NAX7MtirHllA50x3j2UMPGMMGziKNQTa1 qOXpqk TjfBsFMqO3/DSMM4PBSbDOL8Ba1z2eArSt5wHkmfQhtBY3FgoAseY0rmnGmdE JWkjCsULMR2Eimry /op5ts2lbx/2qJZq6IrRzy7FEfU0cSU3FDeqokl9ixlnOXjl56c6nMKx4WP5n sqH3W Uf8Al/GrTDAC65iAuYa8DrwHfrXNzOmbxdQsR2QxLvK4kEY6ua5CnqhQ Lk2vofXTXeKUFQgiKBlDAkli1r66k6Hh2aVbl2SJ0MWcqmbMcu UZmAtmOnHWmm0NlgIeLELlzMSSAL6A8vDwrkjyxys5smZrdfx9 WlAbCl9owFHIPvxJ9opr P8AWvRW1ZZM7APxeK ib7uauom7Z LxX0TfdzUNUNnpSTnTTEYfMgOW S5FuNzxtTt dBCeNYGx5y3r2d0GKkQaqTnT VtR6jdfRUUOfqHv6q1ryrbuCRfhMa9dL5h85OY8Rx9fbWTf1 ytE9GclsIzWHj2j7KI54E66c9PYKM1 /10OUWtoDx7fRVEhOI1uR3nKvoFcfRw48ufAczXE/1Op9VBfx9 7lTA6/P7fyoT79tAB7/70BYf7CgA6Rk8Leuw9JqS2Ts1pZRHFG IcjQRWYA30JPBV43vb8o6Px07BW4eSR1GEsAB5xNgBc9p7aiUq KUbKvsPyXEm Lk8Y4jw7jIRr4KPTVz2jhgkQRb2VQouSTYCwuTqT3mrNhsPpUV t2HqmspNs2ikjAN6orSnxIqDq0b3Rddz31WMp7DW8HowmvyC0N DlPYfVXZD2H1GrIJndQ/HH X8RU/tuUrkZTY66jxWq/uuLTXOnVPHTmKmt4ZBaPUHU8/A/hXNye43j7KJXd3F4t9Edj1SbBUYiwNiSbBRpzProu1oMXkUtJo x5MAePOy9UGpTdrHRwqyOrqyISoBy5y1/ONtOPq8K7ePHuIYpeiBDEizMzaA27uI9tcmSUtI3XgSUcn8mdb QBDlTe4uNePEj7KaycPX VOtqvmkZuF9fAchTGThXoR6OWUalRM7tfJ4r6Jvu5q6u3a TxX0TfdzV1NCkek3NDGNKRdtfGl3NlPIDnWJqQ 2OspBrIYfJ9jJ3nOEh6SKOUx fGpByo WzEcA661oO8G92DjJXpQ57IwX9o6o9dOvJ5j4ZcBiZXEgjfaUW UAqGzXwSx31tbPluL8L86qHZM jIU3NxpGKboLfAwWxAdlUoArPe2br9UE6XvpbjUmPJftXpDEIE DqocgSxeaxZQb37Ub1Vq 04XX 8Rcqc2GDLlBHU DSqoN/2uqb6 rgO3pmYbx7MUMQGikzAEgNZZiLjnY1qZGKbS3KxsGJhwskSrNP 8mOkQ5tSPOvZdaVm3A2giYmRoVyYUkTESJ1SEWQ2163UdTp21K bz45k3kzsxtHjY7XJOVcyEgA8BxrfNo4BMuJgsL4zpG/mtDFGb hQKAPPD TTaecx9CmZYxKR0seiEsAePap9VN08nG0ekhjEK5p42ljHSR6o gTMSb6H4xdD21v0GIVtr40HgmCgVrcbZ52I8bPRWKf2hsvowQn wTEZAeIW2Fy377WoCzB5vJ3tJGlQwDNDEJ3AkQnoz0mUix6x KfQa6d9diMRtTZqQDP0S4hBJFl6J8ytbU6G3nDjWt7h47Crj9r SRPMY40UzGcg5XR8SZAvZGBwHjVW8u2DWObZ8SjqxwlV7gjRge wUqRSbK1vDjdt4WePD4jESpJKAUVJEsQzFBqmg6wodvbqbcgje bE/CDEgu7DEdIAOZKh7277aVafLOP/q B jh/9w1Xreg6bZHL z005ebjOXoHqopBkzFYdxNoth/hfwd2iK9IOspcpa cR3zEW1tx7qhsJhjK8caDM0jrGg0F2kYKoudALka16XwH/NYfs An/XDXnHcqUHGYAA3tisNcdnxqVLiNSJWTcPHKzKcPqskcR Mi8 XKUHncDmXXlSyeT3aBnbDjDDpFjWUjpYrZHZ1U3zWvdG07quW8 u1Jl3hTDq5EMk Fd0stmZVGU3IzC1hoDatQinTpRJpnkc4c EXTuB6rmnihZM81bK3exGInbDQxBpkz5kLILdEwR sTbziOHGk5918YUwzjDtbESNFEAULM6lgylb3WxVtTYaVffJhp t7FH/AM3/AO4Sr7tGOMYrZBh TefESr39NBPISO4lyaFFA5MznF7u49GjSeBxJKVjiKtEwZgGOR nDWQ5QxueNjYmg3z2Tj0w8bYiARRoRGX6SIi7my6K19Ta/hVm8oEpXY Ja9iMbMQbsCD08lrEG4qH8t8z5sEozMDAzW1IuGisxHAkX4ntr GXBDujpfm8rSTel jMI4x1gBcZjrQNhAeKikMK1gc173J404Eg7PbVGd3skNi4RAmI AsLxtzP7uWhpXY/mT8B8W33ctdSbYUi8bx75ypl DKq3F80gubEKRZb2B63O/CqHtPa2Kn WmaTuJ0/wAo6o9VTO016sXVTzF43P7EdMekt 0o8FoHRBmJzyJqe3b3sx BiaLD5AjSdIQ8Wc5iFF734WRaTM/8Z9FhRWkHa59dNNoTimOMNvttGPEy4rpA0kwVZFeNTGyoLKuTS wFzwP7Rve9NsTvdjXxqY95FOIjBCEoMiKQy5Ql FnY8b3NF/wAF/H/c0RkJ/ZA9VPJiwRHbTxrzzPPKQZZHzsQABm01A5cBVjxPlH2jJNDO0sf SQhwlogFtKFDZlv1vNFuyoor/AC mk3jHzl9ApZMMUSEG/WOTEYjErJH0uJVVlJjBGVFyrlW/V0pRPKDjxJBJ0kWbDxtFH8UNEcIGuL6n4tdfHtpnsHZiT4vDQu SUkmRGtcXUt1hflcAi/fV98oeG2UkGPw4iwuGxOGZPg/RhUkcGOGQ35uCZHX0dutWrZDpFNx / Pm6fPJGeng DyWiA K M0GujfGvr4dlR28W8eJxrRtiHVjEmRCqhdCQSTr1jcCtT8ou6O Di2TOIMNEmIgihcuqIHsWAclgL6qrk9tWXF7ibPaTDOMJh1WIs ZVESAMrROBmFusA1iL8wKdP7Fa jCNvby4nGTx4idkMsYUIVQKAEYuLi vWNS 1vKPtHEQyQSSxhJFKvkiVSynQrmubAjTtrRcNuxhBjdrhMBh5j DFA0EJjS2cxSHKullzMBc0XGbn4BJ9qBcLDZcFFKqlVYRSMMVm KA ZfIh05i9FMLX0Z1F5Q9orhhhhOoUJ0YkyAyhOGXpPDS9r999ai 8XvDNI Dk6qNg4oY4v2gThzmDte17sOHYAO tv2TuDgn Bz/BICvwW0imNLO7iFlkItYsMsgvx65qA3W2BgIdm4F5sEuI EqTM/QSYiQBkZlICKzKAci6Cwv260UwtGY4zeTEy4tca7KcQrIwIQBb xiy3S vrqSXf/aOdX6SO6zNOPihbpHjeM6X83K7adpvUDj0RZplTOEWWRUDqwYI rsFDBgGDWAuCL340hfvNTbRdJkrsfb Kw2JfFQsgmfpM5ZAQelYO/Vvp1gLUeXevHiLCosyj4HYwEKoYWXLYk6MMpK2I4VD27iaHL/D66WTDFD/erf3F49BFiXRYwc2SNMgL6jM2pLHU87a3o 09 J8UVadldo4zGgRAoysVJvxv5oqLKdy1wQdo9AobszfFfyMhdiS b3NOoox2E0e3ea6381I1SpUS xR1J qB8W33ctdRdip1J9D8m33ctdUsZJ7TjJSHLEzdReRNupHTIQS/uT6VpkNuTjQMLDTVIzoNBqVudAB6K5NuTniy/VxfppjHzQzfMt/hb8qKYJOeb0KfyoItqynmn1cX6aOdqy34p9XF mgBFom59Kf8DflRegP7uU/wCFqVm2zMOBX6uL9NMJN4cR89fq4v00AOhA/KB/SD VGEMv7k/5T VR7bxYj56/Vxfpo8W3ZzxZfq4v00AS yZpYMRBOYiRFKkhVQbsFYFgL6Xte1zV83n3h2ZImIKpJPJi5oi 2bCSgwRqsEcnWZLkBYmNlubta3Os3Ta0van1cX6aOdrS9qfVxf pqlKiXGzU94t/MHiI8fAEkAlw2SOX4PiLySFZRlYZLgISlifnmlMV5RcNnmC9MV aLDqp6CfVg8nTCxTSyFD33NqyN9szdqfVxfppM7cm cn1cX6aeZPpmnS754cT7XkQzj4TDEuHZYcQpLpFIpsQl0IZl1N qrm4m2lw0W0hien6TEwKqExzSl3Czg3YA289Bqfsqonbs/zk qi/TRP7en cv1cX6aMx4G07G8ouGjaFG6foxhERj8HnOWaPTLbJc3DHUadWo 3c/fXDR4PALOcTFLheo0awTMJFKtGCWUWyAMrkHW6aAkCsp/t2f5yfVxfpoRtyf5yfVxfpozFgWTF7vtiZ5pUkZOmxMrhXidSq viSgJJNweupy5b8RpbVA7q2LAzsMpNrQMSQqws1wXFm OAtqLjjUCdtTdqfVQ/o7zQHbc3an1UPcfmdoHqpWikmWFtzXAW8puWdbCNjpH02q69Zj 0J6mnnDXjXf3Ma1 kOskcYBje/wAZ0Ny2vVI6bzeeQ6iq4m8OIUhlZAwvYiKG4vx/YoG2/iD1iykmxuY4ib2710sNB2DQUWgplgO6h6J5lkuoj6RbxMC3ypy kAnIPijY63zDQUvFugbv8Y2SOURk9FbNZo1fL1za3SaEjXKeHO sDbU3an1UPLh xR123N2p2/JQ8f8tFoKZYjukxawkdVLGxeE2C55EGobrSDo7lNLA3vyphgdh tIjOWkSxYIGiILBY5Jcx63UBEZGmbUios7am7U qh58f2KK 3Z 1Pqof0UrQ6ZcP7ufB4cSWdnYQFrKhAB1U3JOq2fRh2HTSx6qY2 2ZmuCVswsbRxA210uFvzPrrqOwP/Z (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjvr6vOjojmAhUIrp4KHd_wAXgQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmemegenerator.net%2Finstance%2F5 3536770%2Fdos-equis-guy-gives-advice-i-dont-always-pitch-a-tent-but-when-i-do-im-not-camping&psig=AOvVaw3Y3w1w8coVQXaD80YkcR5U&ust=1574865847200631)
https://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMTEhUTExMVFRUXGB0XGBgXGBUXHRcYGB0YHRgXHR gaHSggGBomHRgXITEhJSkrLi4uGB8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GBAQGisdHR8tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tN//AABEIAPsAyAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAAABwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBQYHAAj/xABPEAACAQIDBAUGCwUGAwcFAAABAgMAEQQSIQUGMUETIlFhcQ cygZGh8BQjM1Jzk7GzwdHSQlNicvEVFoKSsuEkNEMINWN0orTT JVSjwuL/xAAZAQADAQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAX/xAAkEQACAgICAQQDAQAAAAAAAAAAAQIREiEDMQQTMkFRImFxFP/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8Aoc Kjhjh JjcvGpN0i/dxk6mMkklibk86bNtqO3/AC0X WH/AOKi7d Tw30S/dw1CudKx TvT/HZeNwNkptXFNhwI8OEhaUssOHkLEPGoFmjFvPNK7k7AXaGNlwd 44uhWQmQYfDOZCjqg6pjsvEnSnf/AGeP 9Jv/KP97BT7yKf9943 Sb75K1OJ9sNtXcHovgpglgxEeKmECs GhiMbEOS5ATrqAjaaHq876dvVuEuFwuJnhnjnbCkJMjYXDpZmW NsykJrlWVGtqCLi9xarvtBTDFsdZRkb4cBZtNWTEhR4ksvrFJb 8xmPZ 22cFVklUoTpnBgwiAjt66lfEGihZMrWM8lhTE9EZ0MfwZ5lf4J hb542QMlslrWdTfvplsPcbDTnDRvjY0lxGGjxEafBMLds4cuB1 OC5K2PF45GfEQ2HSRQB7/wTdIPthN/AV548jCAbWwlhxEn3MlGhq2DvzgsPs boY5IsWwB6S8GHjMLgiwNoze9/ZVk318nYwGBfF9KkrR5M0ZwuFUdchb3CEixa/oqsb04Uy7wSRcnxqKe/M0YPotW17/YcS4LaidIrkYcP0YGseRWdSe3MUuPA0A2Z9jPJykeNweFOIW2K jlbN8Ewlw0Sq1gMutwW9VJSeTd/gk04lQvHO8KJ8EwtmVJ hDHqaEgFqvG92GlG0Nj4pUJiiZo5HuLKcQI4owRe5uzW0qzYhk 6ZcFzkSXE/5Zoj9slMVmUDyaA7SbBfCE6NMKMQ0nwXCXDNIUCWyWtlUm/dSeM8mpDYyOOeNpcOImRThcLZ0lAsx6mhzLKLD5o7avSdfGbak MgiVIIYBK2qx2ikkdiLi4XpFPEU6e6bbhZTePEYFlPYTBIGVu8 2lt6aBGft5OYVnxavikEGDhWSZxhMKWDMruVChDoI1VuBJzCqv v9spNmzLAOgxAkTOkoiw6lbkrZkCEEgi/EXvVv3Jx2MbHbYxkUgfo5HL4QoWM6p0oiVGU3RwEyA5WvfUGq3 5b938PhcbA HjEXTpneNbABgwFwo0W9 A0upoGizbY8lqQrL0eJjkliiM/RPhMOodBmsM4TqklT28OGtMZ9wcPHLgkmxkcYxcTMpOEwvyoOH CRDqa5umb/LVi8sz4BuhigjMmIw7KZiesiksLAW1tckXNrngaZ UL/mN3P5x9uEoER N8nMS4yLBRYuJ5XDNIGwuGBijAuJAAnWJNlAvz7qR2z5P40WGS CeOWOXFphHLYXDq0bGbondR0dnAZWWxtyINWjpAN67E2zYOw7z xt6gfVTHF7Eni6CaTFTqj7XGXCsqhOtjXKsLjMQVHSA8734UBZ E7V8mqxJj2GIQ/BIelA CYXrno3ex6mg6tqg/J3u8m1nmHxeGWFVJIgw0mYuWtfNGLaKa2Pe3GZsLtaPKo6PCP1 hxbPBIdfC1Z15EMMq7M2jM0iwh2EZlbUIES9zqNB0p9dAyl73x Ls/GS4RoopujKkSGKBMwdVYdURkDiR6KiDt2P/wC1h/yw/wDxVcP 0HhMm00ktpJh1N 1lZ1PsC1mOnOpZcei0YTExzxTfERpkjYiyQ/u5SNRGCCCoNweVBTbd0/F4n6Jvu5q6mhS0LbeNo8N9Ev3cNQJNTe8J Lw30S/dw1DJqag3u9BsFtKbDvnglkhcjKWjZkJW4JFweFwDbupTZm0p4 nMkU0scjAhnR2Vmubm7A3NzrTPFDWhga1V8GLVSokdobUnmKmf ETSldV6SR3yn G50OnLso20Nv4rEKqYjEzSopuqvI7AHt1Op7zrTPLp40VVqUyq RMJt7F5jIcViM7LkLdLJcoLkITfVRc6d5qOw2MkhZWikeN1vld GKsLgjRgbjS4pMyEaW48KK4PMerX2UlY9Cnw Xpen6VzNmzdJmbPm7c97376ff29iyZG F4j4wBZCZX64AIAbXrCxIse2ibP2BiZhmjiZl dbKPQTx9FSsW42MJIEaHnpJH JptgkiKxO82NICtjMQwBVlBmkIBQgo1r6FSAQeRApJt58YZBKc ZiDIFKB lkzBSblQb3AJANu6tG8kM2Kwe0lwckSqmJZs5YZjeGKVlyODbi NeNaFurth8RtjaMTrHlwyrHHZbXBYnram5v2Wq0Zye jzr/AHhxR6RTip7TfKgyv8ZcZevr1uqANeVKnebGXVxjMRmQFUPSvd VbLdVN9Acq6fwjsrfN0cBNim2tBjxD0snRxP0N8gDQWUqTrexH po21NqSYXa z8MqxlcRAI5brcjo85GU301v20ULL9HnjA7axEMpmhnkjka5Z1 dgWvqcxv1rnXWk8ftCWdzLNK8rn9p2LHTlcnQDsq eXLbMku0Xw7KgjwxtHlWxPSxxM2Y311GmgrO1FJlpXsebS2lNi GDTzSTECwMjs5A42BJ0F6PittYlzGXxEzmHWItI5MZ6vmXPV81 eHzRTHhpyoAL60rKpDqfa IeUTvPK0wtaQuxcW4We9xanGP3jxc7o82KmkaMhoy0jHIRqGXX qtcDUa6VF2oQPGmTRLNvFjGEgbF4hhIMsgMrnOtiMra9YWJFj2 03j2nOkTQpNKsT6vGrsEa4F7qDY8B6qaFjxtXBj2UrZVIcbS2r PiCpnmllKiy9I7PlB4gZjpwplejt6qLamKie3b TxX0TfdzV1du4PisT9E33c1dTREh1tzD3jw1/3S/dw1EhBU/t1rph7fuh93FUCDXPbZ6ahGK0R J40aAUXE dRoeXfW/wAHnS97HGfgOd6G1jfkfe9FCWIPOjjrEKBz1rMsVw EeWRUjUux4Ad2pPsq5bA2MkDq8oR2Gtj1lW1uOmjX512xNmrho xIwszeawGqnXq37/wDapGWFWYkjs007j7 PjSbGWMbQYMwDx2sDl4nsI7OY5jnTPH7YEfUdEOY3U5kW Xla9j4c fdDYZilgDfN6NQeOnoP9KQbDGSXNJY9b7aVg0WDZW0SmLwmJeP qRySFliJbzoZY1IVyCNWUWJqU2LtdcLj8XipsPOseK8wrGCzdY 2zWbQ2ItVLxcqu2gst7X1sAGAvbw 2nW3t4ASI1YtGLMRpqR5oPYBx9WlWpUZuNj3Z 2MLsrDYwYZMXkkMLwNKoN5F1IZlsFBI5jtpDeTyh4Ofa AxqdL0OHVhJdLNc5rWF9eIpLYDLio5VlW6BA1ieWuntv21mm1c H0U0kXzWIHgOHjVKQsES/lA2vHjdo4jEQ5uikKEZhlPVjRTcctVNQPMUVOYrpRcgUn2WlSB k1FdRbUDJQM4c6Mtxoa6LsrpBew50ADJwrox6taLlIB1oSpI0N AHSE3sKKwsKPFxPbQycNaAJrd75PE/RN93NQUXdwHo8Tf9033c1DVIzkyW24tkg7ox/oiqukcand4JCEgv8Au1 7iqAMmlc8Uz1ZSVDHEedRoUvztRJzrSmHNdHweW/cxa/CnWx9ZBfQak34aC/Gmre/KpLdvD5pe2yk/hUfBZe9lFcSljfqAdtreFWLCbPUDUX8eNR26 ysimU5rcANRw52BtapeLE6muTnk1pHVwQtNi39kx24a8jSMmwk A4HT1VI4aW9PGbTgT6qyjNmrivopeJ3fJvYePL tRr7EsdeHDx9NXyc2/rVexnE6Gn6j ylxx hTYWw0QEg6MOwc POs18oGzRDMrBSAwsWN7sw525aWHorSdh4kG6traqz5UVjECcM 2fq9tra8deyu2ErRwTjjJozFmvyoytqKTrga0oiw8rX0oVauAo rUDOvpRoyB40maMpooViknbQxcL0CoONcYxel hgyAdutEJ0PbRb FADToVlh3f TxP0TfdzV1F3dPxWJ hb7uauppEyZLbwWyQ3/dj/RFVbYCp3edurB9GP9EVQMhsK5oI9Sck7I biaUh5Ui/Gl4a6X0eUvcOs3KrH5PoQcWFPAo1 PDTs8APTVYXQ8amd1cb0WMhblmyt4Np NZGqZs2IssZVRoBURA3CrBJh/i7cRa/jzqtyNk17K5edbR2 M1iybwq1KLBpxPr/Kqj/ebo0LdG1uRbKoPgSRenGyt7OnYIykZtB/vWSi0tmj29Fgnww9yfzqFxuH10rt8dtPhQMqFi9gtrnXXla9Uy fFbQc5njKjLfgNO7KSOt4iqXG3sWVEvhWKTAC3A Pvxqk UPFF50F7qqnTsJOv4VadgPKJFaUE3e1yLXuKqPlElHwx1X9kAe k3J9hFdPCjm5ysEUKL4UVTQg2roOY5rjnQ2NAxob2oAAijINfX QLrrRlOtAAg20PCgZr6DhQyHSuVuFIYRuNFozHWgvTJZO7ufJ4 n6Jvu5qGu3e TxP0TfdzUNUiJj3bSFkw/wBEv3cNQs4qX28SEw5/8Jfu4ahXauf5PSv8aI TjSsfhSTnWl8Oa3fR5y7FGblahhfUdo5 2/jRTwvSaceV/f8ACorRpZum5m2 mgQk6kWvf9oaEeyjQQhmKk2sTr78aoXk52lkkMJawPWTh5w0I8 bG/oNXhZCWzi2vHx51yc6dHbwNX/Rx/YERN3QSN85wWt2ZbcB3DSpUYVVUnKoY88qg39HClcDjBl1NM5d pByWbqx3sGNgGI7O78jWLm8aNVHYfbL/FRyDzlNjTNYVcBgVPfYU5baMJw73dT2m40tVb2Dj2lVmiRujTT zSA2puynna2o76qm1oel2L7YkVWjUcA4Pfx1NY9t3FGXETSHiz n2Gw9grUNuT8W7AT6qyeRc7kjXMSbc9da6fHWmcnk9oQoKcjAS ngh9lLJsqX Ef4h FdByjA11qkf7KPORB6SabT4UrwIYdovTsBFTQMbmi0YGigs4Vx vQE0K0AcvGjGinjQcaAJ7do/FYn6Jvu5q6h3c TxP0TfdzV1NGciX22R0cP0a/wCiKqzNVn2zh3McACOfi14Kx/6cXYKgm2XOf jLbt6N/wAq5oLZ6vI7iQrcaWiF7U4XZjk6kKO/j6qdJhkXQXY3t2a2vb1Vu2eZW9jVraUEcXiLeqnLP2ADh7fe1E CkkaXPADtNJIbkNpTbRb n7a1PdjaPSxK173tfubQMPWDWY4/DFTcnXnUnurtcxMUJORzc62sRzHfb7KXJBSiVxcjjOzXoUuLHQ X18OY7qXxe1MMU6IyRHsU5bdXQADuNNNl4oPGWYXtfX06adlgP G9OsDs4IPMU5iWJAB1LaX7dK5Y8eKOt8mT26RAY3ZeCkVckhUn zljBYMP5QND4DnTSfbjwKsEGHeNLhQxBFzp1rNqDx9daAwIurP 4ZdLjt8PxqE2/AvmcL2IYnUnx77esVskZzcf6Vbe57Ydy4AdbA6jnp6et9tZxPg xmug77d3d VWXyg7UzBIxwNidLaKNL9p19lQeznuB2itIrFWjmnLJ0xqkpHM 6fZyNGznv9/fSn20MMLZlGo9vbUb7 js8RVogUDUN6Tv7/AI muDe/v2UAN8XDbUemm4qRB7tOdPtmboYrEKXgQOgNj10BHiCbjSixog RXGrank52gf kn1i0rH5NNoE6pGveX/IE0rRZTDXVbtoeTjHxKWCLIBxEbEm38rAE i9VJltodDTJJ7dv5PFfRN93NXUG7XyeK ib7uaupomRu 8m2IsHCZpLnXKqji7m9lHZwJvyArGdu73YnFmzsFTiI1uFHjzf S3H2VbvLXIwmw8V qEZ7fxFst/UvtNZm61EUi5SYu8nqtmt/C2jr IopJ4X14X701U ldKThft7CT330oc1vUD6VNvsp0RYfw7dPBtV9tKxyZMsnItYHs 7T9g9Jpo5t6Lj1G4rpSTpxAJ0Pr9FFBZI7bTMA3aKhV0N6lNn4 wBSj6rbnxX8x30zNr3Hbz z0inHWgf2aFultN1hQSaB1PROeDZT1oye0G nh3VcMNtho3Vjcrax7uOvf2VWPJE8WJSfZs quOmhPNW4Nl7xofXTDai4jBTth5jqvbchl/ZZe4 w3HKsZaZ0wWXXZo2K2hHYMCASOtfjr/WqzvhteONTqDax9Vzw51VMRtR9QCAPE/n41XtrzlxYkm55mnF2N8bXYhtxi6I57SPWAR9hpLZ8oGt/wCnCrnvDu7/AMCZEX5MhvEDzj6ifVVHjWwt4 zWrg8omHIqkSeOxPU6up4eHb6qjbEfn38j6aPb8faKk8NMTDbu I9lPonsiff0cxXWrh7 NCBTEcoqd3Y3hkwkqSpxFg68pFvqp9HA8jUEtcPGk1Y06PTGA2 nDKqywkNFIMy9xHnAjke0dt6kY5Y a1573J3rkwhsRmidszJzU8My99uI52FbbsvHxTxiSJ1dTzB59h 5g9xrNo1TsnAY ysA8s yUhxokjAAmXMQPnKbE kEeo9tbaGrIPLiPjcMf4ZPtSnDsUuio7t/J4r6Jvu5qGg3aPxeK ib7uaurVGUiXI/8XCf/AAT941Zopv41pnlyi Pwz34xuP8AK4N//XWXyDmPe9qldDl2dJf2flSnE lh6wKKr348NfZQjQj a/r/AKUyTlN/SB mgHG3aR7Rau//AKH2EUZjwPePf20DHWyplzWYCzjLfs/2/wBqSxuF6NyvLt7uTU2I0HgfYamHPTQBv249D3jn7NaT0NbENhb Ukws6TxWEkZJF9QbghhbmCD67Vq7OMcinaBYtlDRSooQlJAGHW UZWFrWBU86xr39/Ctl8je1ExUD7PnALRdeM8zGWuy3/AIWbTucdlTONlwliyk7ybFbDSEKWkiNikuU2IP7JNrBxzFJ7v7 rzYphJkPRhrA/OsdfR VegDulh7MMhsylSpY5TfuphHu/NHGOhmyEKAEsCii1gBfhbtrOmjf1U0U5d2hi8RKM7LDGOispIz FVs3gM1/GsZkiysynirWPqsfsr1JsLYnQQFGN3Nyx7zXnffrACDH4qMCwE oZf5XAcf6vZVwVIw5HZX15eKn8KfYBrIR2Hn6aawQs5CIpZm0V RqSb8BWtblbjiAiWezS3zBdMsfZ/M3fwHLtpcvIoLZXFxSm9GYHYWJWLpmw8oiH7ZRgLDnrrbvtbvp kBXpXFIWQixY8gNKzfbm5sE2Zo/iJb3/gY968vRb01jHyU zaXiOvxMztSM2ug5n2c6f7S2dJh5DHKLMNdDcEHgQeY41HxHMx PK1h ddUd7OSSadMVFT 6O8jYKYyAZkOjoDbMp59mYcRfvHM1Ahh dEj4X7aGrBOj0ds/aEc8ayxMGRuB 0EciOysv8ALf5 F8JPtjqH3Q3lfBy3NzCxtInHT54Hzh7Rp2VJ WPErIMG6MGRlkKkcCPiqhLZpdoqu7fyeK ib7uahoN2/k8V9E33c1DWqMpGl W3ZrlYMSBdEzRv3ZyCp8CVI8SKyNWt4e/5V6U3m2EmOwz4eRmQMQQy2uGU3BseI7q857U2dJh5ZIHBVo2Kk HmOTW5gjUeNTEqXY0ZfsP50ZW4g93tH51xJ7Pc1zC/LsX8vfuqiA2ax7r38O2ujGgXtHH06UQt f5iuHAj1e/vxpACP1U82PickgB4NYH1aUzY3N/5r NrfhQH9P2UMY82hh8khA4HUeB9/ZT3dXbLYPFwYkcI3Ge3OM6SL39Um3faksQ3SQq/NeP4/gaYLUjPX2InchGiylTYkk8VPAihikuQB2Vmfk/3vWPAYc4mVFj1iDMbEFLgDXzhlA15c6vO1dtwYSPppScpsq5Rm LEhmAHoVj2aVJdExPwrEPKTu0 K2lmiK5WhQSNcdV1ZhYjiTly1bsdvc LHxJyQ8Lg9Zu4/N8O/jQbPwfbp7865eXyadROzh8W1cxhuxuvh8Jqq5pSNXbjrxA5KPD 01ZCwHGm JcLrTKWZuXDt/OuRybds7FFJUiYDCxv2VVpplMrJcFuNudu3wpxJOwBuQB/Nb0Cq5tCdXN0NzfRhxB52PvwprZSVFe8oWzxZZxfNfo2HEW6xB 7jfTvzVQoWJAA07T49lX7fbbnxPQAhmcDObWIAII9JsKo2EPVF el49 ns8nyq9TRxjAFvfTjrR17qtW5MLvNlAuMp0uAeBt7QKh9uw5HF xqQSeF7DQX7DQuVOeBy5K6GCPpQY6VnjVcxKoWKjsz2zW7L2B/rSJY/7 /EUEXs99PX9ta0VZJbtfJ4r6Jvu5q6lNgrZMV9Ex/8AxzUFUgkel1HGsK8rsTrtF2e1mjQpa3mAW1HG YP7K3VHBBI/p3Vg3lYRxtKQuNCidH3oFA0/x5qzj2XIpZNcF5dot6Rw/ChYe/20ZF 23p/ZNaGYS/P/ABfg3trl0PhShaw8QPWNPaPtoma/L2UAcwsffnf8662noWhOvo9/xoYzr4DU/ZSAXwEtrqeBHv7KT4cf60U2HD38PzoAPcfix4UqGOtnbQMM8Uv ndE6uF4iysGI7ADbWvRm ODXE7PeUNdQFxCkGwKp1uPYULX7ieHGvNAt3W9n5tW9 Q/eFcRg2wMpu8IOUNYl4H7uxSStuQK9tDQ1IgN0MO0SO7NeO91JV QSpJPSFQBa7EjXs001M9NtxB5vpPfVJ3pMsL9AseSKFyqjjndL dY5bDgV6ulrjnrTIZsRFLM6ssYUotjoz31I co58r6a61w8vDnKz0OLnUYUyybS3ziUEhw1riwOpI007qrOI34 mY2RQvYSSfwqnNw9H2GhDa8eZrWPiwX7MpeXJ9aHW2NuTytlkk JUchoL8jbxo2H2wUjCRs1zxPZ4GoiUXY0qmldD440kc65572PM OM8iBtddb66DW3so2P2YyZmS TjYWuB6eQrtlteUdwJ/D8anodTUyli9DSyWyS3D LjM6oxcCxJBeykMx0Gg5ansqI3yhOWOQIypdlu1rk6EaXJ5c6u 2xf8AkGEWjBx83KAqNe4I0AF /hVT3thf4KWdrgSra5GjMhubAcDe9cnHXq5Ff5oqLneyl5yePDS 9Gze/fqPwFEPcOzkOfjXen1a16BzE1sE/F4n6Jvu5q6g3f TxP0TfdzV1CGz0hN1TmHD9of8A7eI zwFZ95Y8GrYaOa3Wjky3/gkBuP8AMqe5rQ5uBqpb3YT4RhZ4R52Qlf50IZPWVHrrG6NmtGD ge/v40JNvHT2G1cp/P39dDb31BHv NamQAjuCT2HwNvsOl6Wy3vbhf7eHp5Ukxv4ceQ48fbXZr8PZ JNhQAZ0A4n0aCgY9l 3h7bnhRA1 Fz/ACgf6vyrr8yPSWuB6uJ7vDSihAD0d pt6Tz8KENcdtu3qqD4DiaLf0jkToPQPfwot ftP4CmAZjzv6Tb/wBK1Kbr7ekwOKjxMV8yHrKT56HzlbsBHqNjyqJ 32/7Vw9/60wN43twUeOEWOwQ6T4QFRgB 0NAX7MtirHllA50x3j2UMPGMMGziKNQTa1 qOXpqk TjfBsFMqO3/DSMM4PBSbDOL8Ba1z2eArSt5wHkmfQhtBY3FgoAseY0rmnGmdE JWkjCsULMR2Eimry /op5ts2lbx/2qJZq6IrRzy7FEfU0cSU3FDeqokl9ixlnOXjl56c6nMKx4WP5n sqH3W Uf8Al/GrTDAC65iAuYa8DrwHfrXNzOmbxdQsR2QxLvK4kEY6ua5CnqhQ Lk2vofXTXeKUFQgiKBlDAkli1r66k6Hh2aVbl2SJ0MWcqmbMcu UZmAtmOnHWmm0NlgIeLELlzMSSAL6A8vDwrkjyxys5smZrdfx9 WlAbCl9owFHIPvxJ9opr P8AWvRW1ZZM7APxeK ib7uauom7Z LxX0TfdzUNUNnpSTnTTEYfMgOW S5FuNzxtTt dBCeNYGx5y3r2d0GKkQaqTnT VtR6jdfRUUOfqHv6q1ryrbuCRfhMa9dL5h85OY8Rx9fbWTf1 ytE9GclsIzWHj2j7KI54E66c9PYKM1 /10OUWtoDx7fRVEhOI1uR3nKvoFcfRw48ufAczXE/1Op9VBfx9 7lTA6/P7fyoT79tAB7/70BYf7CgA6Rk8Leuw9JqS2Ts1pZRHFG IcjQRWYA30JPBV43vb8o6Px07BW4eSR1GEsAB5xNgBc9p7aiUq KUbKvsPyXEm Lk8Y4jw7jIRr4KPTVz2jhgkQRb2VQouSTYCwuTqT3mrNhsPpUV t2HqmspNs2ikjAN6orSnxIqDq0b3Rddz31WMp7DW8HowmvyC0N DlPYfVXZD2H1GrIJndQ/HH X8RU/tuUrkZTY66jxWq/uuLTXOnVPHTmKmt4ZBaPUHU8/A/hXNye43j7KJXd3F4t9Edj1SbBUYiwNiSbBRpzProu1oMXkUtJo x5MAePOy9UGpTdrHRwqyOrqyISoBy5y1/ONtOPq8K7ePHuIYpeiBDEizMzaA27uI9tcmSUtI3XgSUcn8mdb QBDlTe4uNePEj7KaycPX VOtqvmkZuF9fAchTGThXoR6OWUalRM7tfJ4r6Jvu5q6u3a TxX0TfdzV1NCkek3NDGNKRdtfGl3NlPIDnWJqQ 2OspBrIYfJ9jJ3nOEh6SKOUx fGpByo WzEcA661oO8G92DjJXpQ57IwX9o6o9dOvJ5j4ZcBiZXEgjfaUW UAqGzXwSx31tbPluL8L86qHZM jIU3NxpGKboLfAwWxAdlUoArPe2br9UE6XvpbjUmPJftXpDEIE DqocgSxeaxZQb37Ub1Vq 04XX 8Rcqc2GDLlBHU DSqoN/2uqb6 rgO3pmYbx7MUMQGikzAEgNZZiLjnY1qZGKbS3KxsGJhwskSrNP 8mOkQ5tSPOvZdaVm3A2giYmRoVyYUkTESJ1SEWQ2163UdTp21K bz45k3kzsxtHjY7XJOVcyEgA8BxrfNo4BMuJgsL4zpG/mtDFGb hQKAPPD TTaecx9CmZYxKR0seiEsAePap9VN08nG0ekhjEK5p42ljHSR6o gTMSb6H4xdD21v0GIVtr40HgmCgVrcbZ52I8bPRWKf2hsvowQn wTEZAeIW2Fy377WoCzB5vJ3tJGlQwDNDEJ3AkQnoz0mUix6x KfQa6d9diMRtTZqQDP0S4hBJFl6J8ytbU6G3nDjWt7h47Crj9r SRPMY40UzGcg5XR8SZAvZGBwHjVW8u2DWObZ8SjqxwlV7gjRge wUqRSbK1vDjdt4WePD4jESpJKAUVJEsQzFBqmg6wodvbqbcgje bE/CDEgu7DEdIAOZKh7277aVafLOP/q B jh/9w1Xreg6bZHL z005ebjOXoHqopBkzFYdxNoth/hfwd2iK9IOspcpa cR3zEW1tx7qhsJhjK8caDM0jrGg0F2kYKoudALka16XwH/NYfs An/XDXnHcqUHGYAA3tisNcdnxqVLiNSJWTcPHKzKcPqskcR Mi8 XKUHncDmXXlSyeT3aBnbDjDDpFjWUjpYrZHZ1U3zWvdG07quW8 u1Jl3hTDq5EMk Fd0stmZVGU3IzC1hoDatQinTpRJpnkc4c EXTuB6rmnihZM81bK3exGInbDQxBpkz5kLILdEwR sTbziOHGk5918YUwzjDtbESNFEAULM6lgylb3WxVtTYaVffJhp t7FH/AM3/AO4Sr7tGOMYrZBh TefESr39NBPISO4lyaFFA5MznF7u49GjSeBxJKVjiKtEwZgGOR nDWQ5QxueNjYmg3z2Tj0w8bYiARRoRGX6SIi7my6K19Ta/hVm8oEpXY Ja9iMbMQbsCD08lrEG4qH8t8z5sEozMDAzW1IuGisxHAkX4ntr GXBDujpfm8rSTel jMI4x1gBcZjrQNhAeKikMK1gc173J404Eg7PbVGd3skNi4RAmI AsLxtzP7uWhpXY/mT8B8W33ctdSbYUi8bx75ypl DKq3F80gubEKRZb2B63O/CqHtPa2Kn WmaTuJ0/wAo6o9VTO016sXVTzF43P7EdMekt 0o8FoHRBmJzyJqe3b3sx BiaLD5AjSdIQ8Wc5iFF734WRaTM/8Z9FhRWkHa59dNNoTimOMNvttGPEy4rpA0kwVZFeNTGyoLKuTS wFzwP7Rve9NsTvdjXxqY95FOIjBCEoMiKQy5Ql FnY8b3NF/wAF/H/c0RkJ/ZA9VPJiwRHbTxrzzPPKQZZHzsQABm01A5cBVjxPlH2jJNDO0sf SQhwlogFtKFDZlv1vNFuyoor/AC mk3jHzl9ApZMMUSEG/WOTEYjErJH0uJVVlJjBGVFyrlW/V0pRPKDjxJBJ0kWbDxtFH8UNEcIGuL6n4tdfHtpnsHZiT4vDQu SUkmRGtcXUt1hflcAi/fV98oeG2UkGPw4iwuGxOGZPg/RhUkcGOGQ35uCZHX0dutWrZDpFNx / Pm6fPJGeng DyWiA K M0GujfGvr4dlR28W8eJxrRtiHVjEmRCqhdCQSTr1jcCtT8ou6O Di2TOIMNEmIgihcuqIHsWAclgL6qrk9tWXF7ibPaTDOMJh1WIs ZVESAMrROBmFusA1iL8wKdP7Fa jCNvby4nGTx4idkMsYUIVQKAEYuLi vWNS 1vKPtHEQyQSSxhJFKvkiVSynQrmubAjTtrRcNuxhBjdrhMBh5j DFA0EJjS2cxSHKullzMBc0XGbn4BJ9qBcLDZcFFKqlVYRSMMVm KA ZfIh05i9FMLX0Z1F5Q9orhhhhOoUJ0YkyAyhOGXpPDS9r999ai 8XvDNI Dk6qNg4oY4v2gThzmDte17sOHYAO tv2TuDgn Bz/BICvwW0imNLO7iFlkItYsMsgvx65qA3W2BgIdm4F5sEuI EqTM/QSYiQBkZlICKzKAci6Cwv260UwtGY4zeTEy4tca7KcQrIwIQBb xiy3S vrqSXf/aOdX6SO6zNOPihbpHjeM6X83K7adpvUDj0RZplTOEWWRUDqwYI rsFDBgGDWAuCL340hfvNTbRdJkrsfb Kw2JfFQsgmfpM5ZAQelYO/Vvp1gLUeXevHiLCosyj4HYwEKoYWXLYk6MMpK2I4VD27iaHL/D66WTDFD/erf3F49BFiXRYwc2SNMgL6jM2pLHU87a3o 09 J8UVadldo4zGgRAoysVJvxv5oqLKdy1wQdo9AobszfFfyMhdiS b3NOoox2E0e3ea6381I1SpUS xR1J qB8W33ctdRdip1J9D8m33ctdUsZJ7TjJSHLEzdReRNupHTIQS/uT6VpkNuTjQMLDTVIzoNBqVudAB6K5NuTniy/VxfppjHzQzfMt/hb8qKYJOeb0KfyoItqynmn1cX6aOdqy34p9XF mgBFom59Kf8DflRegP7uU/wCFqVm2zMOBX6uL9NMJN4cR89fq4v00AOhA/KB/SD VGEMv7k/5T VR7bxYj56/Vxfpo8W3ZzxZfq4v00AS yZpYMRBOYiRFKkhVQbsFYFgL6Xte1zV83n3h2ZImIKpJPJi5oi 2bCSgwRqsEcnWZLkBYmNlubta3Os3Ta0van1cX6aOdrS9qfVxf pqlKiXGzU94t/MHiI8fAEkAlw2SOX4PiLySFZRlYZLgISlifnmlMV5RcNnmC9MV aLDqp6CfVg8nTCxTSyFD33NqyN9szdqfVxfppM7cm cn1cX6aeZPpmnS754cT7XkQzj4TDEuHZYcQpLpFIpsQl0IZl1N qrm4m2lw0W0hien6TEwKqExzSl3Czg3YA289Bqfsqonbs/zk qi/TRP7en cv1cX6aMx4G07G8ouGjaFG6foxhERj8HnOWaPTLbJc3DHUadWo 3c/fXDR4PALOcTFLheo0awTMJFKtGCWUWyAMrkHW6aAkCsp/t2f5yfVxfpoRtyf5yfVxfpozFgWTF7vtiZ5pUkZOmxMrhXidSq viSgJJNweupy5b8RpbVA7q2LAzsMpNrQMSQqws1wXFm OAtqLjjUCdtTdqfVQ/o7zQHbc3an1UPcfmdoHqpWikmWFtzXAW8puWdbCNjpH02q69Zj 0J6mnnDXjXf3Ma1 kOskcYBje/wAZ0Ny2vVI6bzeeQ6iq4m8OIUhlZAwvYiKG4vx/YoG2/iD1iykmxuY4ib2710sNB2DQUWgplgO6h6J5lkuoj6RbxMC3ypy kAnIPijY63zDQUvFugbv8Y2SOURk9FbNZo1fL1za3SaEjXKeHO sDbU3an1UPLh xR123N2p2/JQ8f8tFoKZYjukxawkdVLGxeE2C55EGobrSDo7lNLA3vyphgdh tIjOWkSxYIGiILBY5Jcx63UBEZGmbUios7am7U qh58f2KK 3Z 1Pqof0UrQ6ZcP7ufB4cSWdnYQFrKhAB1U3JOq2fRh2HTSx6qY2 2ZmuCVswsbRxA210uFvzPrrqOwP/Z (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjvr6vOjojmAhUIrp4KHd_wAXgQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmemegenerator.net%2Finstance%2F5 3536770%2Fdos-equis-guy-gives-advice-i-dont-always-pitch-a-tent-but-when-i-do-im-not-camping&psig=AOvVaw3Y3w1w8coVQXaD80YkcR5U&ust=1574865847200631)https://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMTEhUTExMVFRUXGB0XGBgXGBUXHRcYGB0YHRgXHR gaHSggGBomHRgXITEhJSkrLi4uGB8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GBAQGisdHR8tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tN//AABEIAPsAyAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAAABwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBQYHAAj/xABPEAACAQIDBAUGCwUGAwcFAAABAgMAEQQSIQUGMUETIlFhcQ cygZGh8BQjM1Jzk7GzwdHSQlNicvEVFoKSsuEkNEMINWN0orTT JVSjwuL/xAAZAQADAQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAX/xAAkEQACAgICAQQDAQAAAAAAAAAAAQIREiEDMQQTMkFRImFxFP/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8Aoc Kjhjh JjcvGpN0i/dxk6mMkklibk86bNtqO3/AC0X WH/AOKi7d Tw30S/dw1CudKx TvT/HZeNwNkptXFNhwI8OEhaUssOHkLEPGoFmjFvPNK7k7AXaGNlwd 44uhWQmQYfDOZCjqg6pjsvEnSnf/AGeP 9Jv/KP97BT7yKf9943 Sb75K1OJ9sNtXcHovgpglgxEeKmECs GhiMbEOS5ATrqAjaaHq876dvVuEuFwuJnhnjnbCkJMjYXDpZmW NsykJrlWVGtqCLi9xarvtBTDFsdZRkb4cBZtNWTEhR4ksvrFJb 8xmPZ 22cFVklUoTpnBgwiAjt66lfEGihZMrWM8lhTE9EZ0MfwZ5lf4J hb542QMlslrWdTfvplsPcbDTnDRvjY0lxGGjxEafBMLds4cuB1 OC5K2PF45GfEQ2HSRQB7/wTdIPthN/AV548jCAbWwlhxEn3MlGhq2DvzgsPs boY5IsWwB6S8GHjMLgiwNoze9/ZVk318nYwGBfF9KkrR5M0ZwuFUdchb3CEixa/oqsb04Uy7wSRcnxqKe/M0YPotW17/YcS4LaidIrkYcP0YGseRWdSe3MUuPA0A2Z9jPJykeNweFOIW2K jlbN8Ewlw0Sq1gMutwW9VJSeTd/gk04lQvHO8KJ8EwtmVJ hDHqaEgFqvG92GlG0Nj4pUJiiZo5HuLKcQI4owRe5uzW0qzYhk 6ZcFzkSXE/5Zoj9slMVmUDyaA7SbBfCE6NMKMQ0nwXCXDNIUCWyWtlUm/dSeM8mpDYyOOeNpcOImRThcLZ0lAsx6mhzLKLD5o7avSdfGbak MgiVIIYBK2qx2ikkdiLi4XpFPEU6e6bbhZTePEYFlPYTBIGVu8 2lt6aBGft5OYVnxavikEGDhWSZxhMKWDMruVChDoI1VuBJzCqv v9spNmzLAOgxAkTOkoiw6lbkrZkCEEgi/EXvVv3Jx2MbHbYxkUgfo5HL4QoWM6p0oiVGU3RwEyA5WvfUGq3 5b938PhcbA HjEXTpneNbABgwFwo0W9 A0upoGizbY8lqQrL0eJjkliiM/RPhMOodBmsM4TqklT28OGtMZ9wcPHLgkmxkcYxcTMpOEwvyoOH CRDqa5umb/LVi8sz4BuhigjMmIw7KZiesiksLAW1tckXNrngaZ UL/mN3P5x9uEoER N8nMS4yLBRYuJ5XDNIGwuGBijAuJAAnWJNlAvz7qR2z5P40WGS CeOWOXFphHLYXDq0bGbondR0dnAZWWxtyINWjpAN67E2zYOw7z xt6gfVTHF7Eni6CaTFTqj7XGXCsqhOtjXKsLjMQVHSA8734UBZ E7V8mqxJj2GIQ/BIelA CYXrno3ex6mg6tqg/J3u8m1nmHxeGWFVJIgw0mYuWtfNGLaKa2Pe3GZsLtaPKo6PCP1 hxbPBIdfC1Z15EMMq7M2jM0iwh2EZlbUIES9zqNB0p9dAyl73x Ls/GS4RoopujKkSGKBMwdVYdURkDiR6KiDt2P/wC1h/yw/wDxVcP 0HhMm00ktpJh1N 1lZ1PsC1mOnOpZcei0YTExzxTfERpkjYiyQ/u5SNRGCCCoNweVBTbd0/F4n6Jvu5q6mhS0LbeNo8N9Ev3cNQJNTe8J Lw30S/dw1DJqag3u9BsFtKbDvnglkhcjKWjZkJW4JFweFwDbupTZm0p4 nMkU0scjAhnR2Vmubm7A3NzrTPFDWhga1V8GLVSokdobUnmKmf ETSldV6SR3yn G50OnLso20Nv4rEKqYjEzSopuqvI7AHt1Op7zrTPLp40VVqUyq RMJt7F5jIcViM7LkLdLJcoLkITfVRc6d5qOw2MkhZWikeN1vld GKsLgjRgbjS4pMyEaW48KK4PMerX2UlY9Cnw Xpen6VzNmzdJmbPm7c97376ff29iyZG F4j4wBZCZX64AIAbXrCxIse2ibP2BiZhmjiZl dbKPQTx9FSsW42MJIEaHnpJH JptgkiKxO82NICtjMQwBVlBmkIBQgo1r6FSAQeRApJt58YZBKc ZiDIFKB lkzBSblQb3AJANu6tG8kM2Kwe0lwckSqmJZs5YZjeGKVlyODbi NeNaFurth8RtjaMTrHlwyrHHZbXBYnram5v2Wq0Zye jzr/AHhxR6RTip7TfKgyv8ZcZevr1uqANeVKnebGXVxjMRmQFUPSvd VbLdVN9Acq6fwjsrfN0cBNim2tBjxD0snRxP0N8gDQWUqTrexH po21NqSYXa z8MqxlcRAI5brcjo85GU301v20ULL9HnjA7axEMpmhnkjka5Z1 dgWvqcxv1rnXWk8ftCWdzLNK8rn9p2LHTlcnQDsq eXLbMku0Xw7KgjwxtHlWxPSxxM2Y311GmgrO1FJlpXsebS2lNi GDTzSTECwMjs5A42BJ0F6PittYlzGXxEzmHWItI5MZ6vmXPV81 eHzRTHhpyoAL60rKpDqfa IeUTvPK0wtaQuxcW4We9xanGP3jxc7o82KmkaMhoy0jHIRqGXX qtcDUa6VF2oQPGmTRLNvFjGEgbF4hhIMsgMrnOtiMra9YWJFj2 03j2nOkTQpNKsT6vGrsEa4F7qDY8B6qaFjxtXBj2UrZVIcbS2r PiCpnmllKiy9I7PlB4gZjpwplejt6qLamKie3b TxX0TfdzV1du4PisT9E33c1dTREh1tzD3jw1/3S/dw1EhBU/t1rph7fuh93FUCDXPbZ6ahGK0R J40aAUXE dRoeXfW/wAHnS97HGfgOd6G1jfkfe9FCWIPOjjrEKBz1rMsVw EeWRUjUux4Ad2pPsq5bA2MkDq8oR2Gtj1lW1uOmjX512xNmrho xIwszeawGqnXq37/wDapGWFWYkjs007j7 PjSbGWMbQYMwDx2sDl4nsI7OY5jnTPH7YEfUdEOY3U5kW Xla9j4c fdDYZilgDfN6NQeOnoP9KQbDGSXNJY9b7aVg0WDZW0SmLwmJeP qRySFliJbzoZY1IVyCNWUWJqU2LtdcLj8XipsPOseK8wrGCzdY 2zWbQ2ItVLxcqu2gst7X1sAGAvbw 2nW3t4ASI1YtGLMRpqR5oPYBx9WlWpUZuNj3Z 2MLsrDYwYZMXkkMLwNKoN5F1IZlsFBI5jtpDeTyh4Ofa AxqdL0OHVhJdLNc5rWF9eIpLYDLio5VlW6BA1ieWuntv21mm1c H0U0kXzWIHgOHjVKQsES/lA2vHjdo4jEQ5uikKEZhlPVjRTcctVNQPMUVOYrpRcgUn2WlSB k1FdRbUDJQM4c6Mtxoa6LsrpBew50ADJwrox6taLlIB1oSpI0N AHSE3sKKwsKPFxPbQycNaAJrd75PE/RN93NQUXdwHo8Tf9033c1DVIzkyW24tkg7ox/oiqukcand4JCEgv8Au1 7iqAMmlc8Uz1ZSVDHEedRoUvztRJzrSmHNdHweW/cxa/CnWx9ZBfQak34aC/Gmre/KpLdvD5pe2yk/hUfBZe9lFcSljfqAdtreFWLCbPUDUX8eNR26 ysimU5rcANRw52BtapeLE6muTnk1pHVwQtNi39kx24a8jSMmwk A4HT1VI4aW9PGbTgT6qyjNmrivopeJ3fJvYePL tRr7EsdeHDx9NXyc2/rVexnE6Gn6j ylxx hTYWw0QEg6MOwc POs18oGzRDMrBSAwsWN7sw525aWHorSdh4kG6traqz5UVjECcM 2fq9tra8deyu2ErRwTjjJozFmvyoytqKTrga0oiw8rX0oVauAo rUDOvpRoyB40maMpooViknbQxcL0CoONcYxel hgyAdutEJ0PbRb FADToVlh3f TxP0TfdzV1F3dPxWJ hb7uauppEyZLbwWyQ3/dj/RFVbYCp3edurB9GP9EVQMhsK5oI9Sck7I biaUh5Ui/Gl4a6X0eUvcOs3KrH5PoQcWFPAo1 PDTs8APTVYXQ8amd1cb0WMhblmyt4Np NZGqZs2IssZVRoBURA3CrBJh/i7cRa/jzqtyNk17K5edbR2 M1iybwq1KLBpxPr/Kqj/ebo0LdG1uRbKoPgSRenGyt7OnYIykZtB/vWSi0tmj29Fgnww9yfzqFxuH10rt8dtPhQMqFi9gtrnXXla9Uy fFbQc5njKjLfgNO7KSOt4iqXG3sWVEvhWKTAC3A Pvxqk UPFF50F7qqnTsJOv4VadgPKJFaUE3e1yLXuKqPlElHwx1X9kAe k3J9hFdPCjm5ysEUKL4UVTQg2roOY5rjnQ2NAxob2oAAijINfX QLrrRlOtAAg20PCgZr6DhQyHSuVuFIYRuNFozHWgvTJZO7ufJ4 n6Jvu5qGu3e TxP0TfdzUNUiJj3bSFkw/wBEv3cNQs4qX28SEw5/8Jfu4ahXauf5PSv8aI TjSsfhSTnWl8Oa3fR5y7FGblahhfUdo5 2/jRTwvSaceV/f8ACorRpZum5m2 mgQk6kWvf9oaEeyjQQhmKk2sTr78aoXk52lkkMJawPWTh5w0I8 bG/oNXhZCWzi2vHx51yc6dHbwNX/Rx/YERN3QSN85wWt2ZbcB3DSpUYVVUnKoY88qg39HClcDjBl1NM5d pByWbqx3sGNgGI7O78jWLm8aNVHYfbL/FRyDzlNjTNYVcBgVPfYU5baMJw73dT2m40tVb2Dj2lVmiRujTT zSA2puynna2o76qm1oel2L7YkVWjUcA4Pfx1NY9t3FGXETSHiz n2Gw9grUNuT8W7AT6qyeRc7kjXMSbc9da6fHWmcnk9oQoKcjAS ngh9lLJsqX Ef4h FdByjA11qkf7KPORB6SabT4UrwIYdovTsBFTQMbmi0YGigs4Vx vQE0K0AcvGjGinjQcaAJ7do/FYn6Jvu5q6h3c TxP0TfdzV1NGciX22R0cP0a/wCiKqzNVn2zh3McACOfi14Kx/6cXYKgm2XOf jLbt6N/wAq5oLZ6vI7iQrcaWiF7U4XZjk6kKO/j6qdJhkXQXY3t2a2vb1Vu2eZW9jVraUEcXiLeqnLP2ADh7fe1E CkkaXPADtNJIbkNpTbRb n7a1PdjaPSxK173tfubQMPWDWY4/DFTcnXnUnurtcxMUJORzc62sRzHfb7KXJBSiVxcjjOzXoUuLHQ X18OY7qXxe1MMU6IyRHsU5bdXQADuNNNl4oPGWYXtfX06adlgP G9OsDs4IPMU5iWJAB1LaX7dK5Y8eKOt8mT26RAY3ZeCkVckhUn zljBYMP5QND4DnTSfbjwKsEGHeNLhQxBFzp1rNqDx9daAwIurP 4ZdLjt8PxqE2/AvmcL2IYnUnx77esVskZzcf6Vbe57Ydy4AdbA6jnp6et9tZxPg xmug77d3d VWXyg7UzBIxwNidLaKNL9p19lQeznuB2itIrFWjmnLJ0xqkpHM 6fZyNGznv9/fSn20MMLZlGo9vbUb7 js8RVogUDUN6Tv7/AI muDe/v2UAN8XDbUemm4qRB7tOdPtmboYrEKXgQOgNj10BHiCbjSixog RXGrank52gf kn1i0rH5NNoE6pGveX/IE0rRZTDXVbtoeTjHxKWCLIBxEbEm38rAE i9VJltodDTJJ7dv5PFfRN93NXUG7XyeK ib7uaupomRu 8m2IsHCZpLnXKqji7m9lHZwJvyArGdu73YnFmzsFTiI1uFHjzf S3H2VbvLXIwmw8V qEZ7fxFst/UvtNZm61EUi5SYu8nqtmt/C2jr IopJ4X14X701U ldKThft7CT330oc1vUD6VNvsp0RYfw7dPBtV9tKxyZMsnItYHs 7T9g9Jpo5t6Lj1G4rpSTpxAJ0Pr9FFBZI7bTMA3aKhV0N6lNn4 wBSj6rbnxX8x30zNr3Hbz z0inHWgf2aFultN1hQSaB1PROeDZT1oye0G nh3VcMNtho3Vjcrax7uOvf2VWPJE8WJSfZs quOmhPNW4Nl7xofXTDai4jBTth5jqvbchl/ZZe4 w3HKsZaZ0wWXXZo2K2hHYMCASOtfjr/WqzvhteONTqDax9Vzw51VMRtR9QCAPE/n41XtrzlxYkm55mnF2N8bXYhtxi6I57SPWAR9hpLZ8oGt/wCnCrnvDu7/AMCZEX5MhvEDzj6ifVVHjWwt4 zWrg8omHIqkSeOxPU6up4eHb6qjbEfn38j6aPb8faKk8NMTDbu I9lPonsiff0cxXWrh7 NCBTEcoqd3Y3hkwkqSpxFg68pFvqp9HA8jUEtcPGk1Y06PTGA2 nDKqywkNFIMy9xHnAjke0dt6kY5Y a1573J3rkwhsRmidszJzU8My99uI52FbbsvHxTxiSJ1dTzB59h 5g9xrNo1TsnAY ysA8s yUhxokjAAmXMQPnKbE kEeo9tbaGrIPLiPjcMf4ZPtSnDsUuio7t/J4r6Jvu5qGg3aPxeK ib7uaurVGUiXI/8XCf/AAT941Zopv41pnlyi Pwz34xuP8AK4N//XWXyDmPe9qldDl2dJf2flSnE lh6wKKr348NfZQjQj a/r/AKUyTlN/SB mgHG3aR7Rau//AKH2EUZjwPePf20DHWyplzWYCzjLfs/2/wBqSxuF6NyvLt7uTU2I0HgfYamHPTQBv249D3jn7NaT0NbENhb Ukws6TxWEkZJF9QbghhbmCD67Vq7OMcinaBYtlDRSooQlJAGHW UZWFrWBU86xr39/Ctl8je1ExUD7PnALRdeM8zGWuy3/AIWbTucdlTONlwliyk7ybFbDSEKWkiNikuU2IP7JNrBxzFJ7v7 rzYphJkPRhrA/OsdfR VegDulh7MMhsylSpY5TfuphHu/NHGOhmyEKAEsCii1gBfhbtrOmjf1U0U5d2hi8RKM7LDGOispIz FVs3gM1/GsZkiysynirWPqsfsr1JsLYnQQFGN3Nyx7zXnffrACDH4qMCwE oZf5XAcf6vZVwVIw5HZX15eKn8KfYBrIR2Hn6aawQs5CIpZm0V RqSb8BWtblbjiAiWezS3zBdMsfZ/M3fwHLtpcvIoLZXFxSm9GYHYWJWLpmw8oiH7ZRgLDnrrbvtbvp kBXpXFIWQixY8gNKzfbm5sE2Zo/iJb3/gY968vRb01jHyU zaXiOvxMztSM2ug5n2c6f7S2dJh5DHKLMNdDcEHgQeY41HxHMx PK1h ddUd7OSSadMVFT 6O8jYKYyAZkOjoDbMp59mYcRfvHM1Ahh dEj4X7aGrBOj0ds/aEc8ayxMGRuB 0EciOysv8ALf5 F8JPtjqH3Q3lfBy3NzCxtInHT54Hzh7Rp2VJ WPErIMG6MGRlkKkcCPiqhLZpdoqu7fyeK ib7uahoN2/k8V9E33c1DWqMpGl W3ZrlYMSBdEzRv3ZyCp8CVI8SKyNWt4e/5V6U3m2EmOwz4eRmQMQQy2uGU3BseI7q857U2dJh5ZIHBVo2Kk HmOTW5gjUeNTEqXY0ZfsP50ZW4g93tH51xJ7Pc1zC/LsX8vfuqiA2ax7r38O2ujGgXtHH06UQt f5iuHAj1e/vxpACP1U82PickgB4NYH1aUzY3N/5r NrfhQH9P2UMY82hh8khA4HUeB9/ZT3dXbLYPFwYkcI3Ge3OM6SL39Um3faksQ3SQq/NeP4/gaYLUjPX2InchGiylTYkk8VPAihikuQB2Vmfk/3vWPAYc4mVFj1iDMbEFLgDXzhlA15c6vO1dtwYSPppScpsq5Rm LEhmAHoVj2aVJdExPwrEPKTu0 K2lmiK5WhQSNcdV1ZhYjiTly1bsdvc LHxJyQ8Lg9Zu4/N8O/jQbPwfbp7865eXyadROzh8W1cxhuxuvh8Jqq5pSNXbjrxA5KPD 01ZCwHGm JcLrTKWZuXDt/OuRybds7FFJUiYDCxv2VVpplMrJcFuNudu3wpxJOwBuQB/Nb0Cq5tCdXN0NzfRhxB52PvwprZSVFe8oWzxZZxfNfo2HEW6xB 7jfTvzVQoWJAA07T49lX7fbbnxPQAhmcDObWIAII9JsKo2EPVF el49 ns8nyq9TRxjAFvfTjrR17qtW5MLvNlAuMp0uAeBt7QKh9uw5HF xqQSeF7DQX7DQuVOeBy5K6GCPpQY6VnjVcxKoWKjsz2zW7L2B/rSJY/7 /EUEXs99PX9ta0VZJbtfJ4r6Jvu5q6lNgrZMV9Ex/8AxzUFUgkel1HGsK8rsTrtF2e1mjQpa3mAW1HG YP7K3VHBBI/p3Vg3lYRxtKQuNCidH3oFA0/x5qzj2XIpZNcF5dot6Rw/ChYe/20ZF 23p/ZNaGYS/P/ABfg3trl0PhShaw8QPWNPaPtoma/L2UAcwsffnf8662noWhOvo9/xoYzr4DU/ZSAXwEtrqeBHv7KT4cf60U2HD38PzoAPcfix4UqGOtnbQMM8Uv ndE6uF4iysGI7ADbWvRm ODXE7PeUNdQFxCkGwKp1uPYULX7ieHGvNAt3W9n5tW9 Q/eFcRg2wMpu8IOUNYl4H7uxSStuQK9tDQ1IgN0MO0SO7NeO91JV QSpJPSFQBa7EjXs001M9NtxB5vpPfVJ3pMsL9AseSKFyqjjndL dY5bDgV6ulrjnrTIZsRFLM6ssYUotjoz31I co58r6a61w8vDnKz0OLnUYUyybS3ziUEhw1riwOpI007qrOI34 mY2RQvYSSfwqnNw9H2GhDa8eZrWPiwX7MpeXJ9aHW2NuTytlkk JUchoL8jbxo2H2wUjCRs1zxPZ4GoiUXY0qmldD440kc65572PM OM8iBtddb66DW3so2P2YyZmS TjYWuB6eQrtlteUdwJ/D8anodTUyli9DSyWyS3D LjM6oxcCxJBeykMx0Gg5ansqI3yhOWOQIypdlu1rk6EaXJ5c6u 2xf8AkGEWjBx83KAqNe4I0AF /hVT3thf4KWdrgSra5GjMhubAcDe9cnHXq5Ff5oqLneyl5yePDS 9Gze/fqPwFEPcOzkOfjXen1a16BzE1sE/F4n6Jvu5q6g3f TxP0TfdzV1CGz0hN1TmHD9of8A7eI zwFZ95Y8GrYaOa3Wjky3/gkBuP8AMqe5rQ5uBqpb3YT4RhZ4R52Qlf50IZPWVHrrG6NmtGD ge/v40JNvHT2G1cp/P39dDb31BHv NamQAjuCT2HwNvsOl6Wy3vbhf7eHp5Ukxv4ceQ48fbXZr8PZ JNhQAZ0A4n0aCgY9l 3h7bnhRA1 Fz/ACgf6vyrr8yPSWuB6uJ7vDSihAD0d pt6Tz8KENcdtu3qqD4DiaLf0jkToPQPfwot ftP4CmAZjzv6Tb/wBK1Kbr7ekwOKjxMV8yHrKT56HzlbsBHqNjyqJ 32/7Vw9/60wN43twUeOEWOwQ6T4QFRgB 0NAX7MtirHllA50x3j2UMPGMMGziKNQTa1 qOXpqk TjfBsFMqO3/DSMM4PBSbDOL8Ba1z2eArSt5wHkmfQhtBY3FgoAseY0rmnGmdE JWkjCsULMR2Eimry /op5ts2lbx/2qJZq6IrRzy7FEfU0cSU3FDeqokl9ixlnOXjl56c6nMKx4WP5n sqH3W Uf8Al/GrTDAC65iAuYa8DrwHfrXNzOmbxdQsR2QxLvK4kEY6ua5CnqhQ Lk2vofXTXeKUFQgiKBlDAkli1r66k6Hh2aVbl2SJ0MWcqmbMcu UZmAtmOnHWmm0NlgIeLELlzMSSAL6A8vDwrkjyxys5smZrdfx9 WlAbCl9owFHIPvxJ9opr P8AWvRW1ZZM7APxeK ib7uauom7Z LxX0TfdzUNUNnpSTnTTEYfMgOW S5FuNzxtTt dBCeNYGx5y3r2d0GKkQaqTnT VtR6jdfRUUOfqHv6q1ryrbuCRfhMa9dL5h85OY8Rx9fbWTf1 ytE9GclsIzWHj2j7KI54E66c9PYKM1 /10OUWtoDx7fRVEhOI1uR3nKvoFcfRw48ufAczXE/1Op9VBfx9 7lTA6/P7fyoT79tAB7/70BYf7CgA6Rk8Leuw9JqS2Ts1pZRHFG IcjQRWYA30JPBV43vb8o6Px07BW4eSR1GEsAB5xNgBc9p7aiUq KUbKvsPyXEm Lk8Y4jw7jIRr4KPTVz2jhgkQRb2VQouSTYCwuTqT3mrNhsPpUV t2HqmspNs2ikjAN6orSnxIqDq0b3Rddz31WMp7DW8HowmvyC0N DlPYfVXZD2H1GrIJndQ/HH X8RU/tuUrkZTY66jxWq/uuLTXOnVPHTmKmt4ZBaPUHU8/A/hXNye43j7KJXd3F4t9Edj1SbBUYiwNiSbBRpzProu1oMXkUtJo x5MAePOy9UGpTdrHRwqyOrqyISoBy5y1/ONtOPq8K7ePHuIYpeiBDEizMzaA27uI9tcmSUtI3XgSUcn8mdb QBDlTe4uNePEj7KaycPX VOtqvmkZuF9fAchTGThXoR6OWUalRM7tfJ4r6Jvu5q6u3a TxX0TfdzV1NCkek3NDGNKRdtfGl3NlPIDnWJqQ 2OspBrIYfJ9jJ3nOEh6SKOUx fGpByo WzEcA661oO8G92DjJXpQ57IwX9o6o9dOvJ5j4ZcBiZXEgjfaUW UAqGzXwSx31tbPluL8L86qHZM jIU3NxpGKboLfAwWxAdlUoArPe2br9UE6XvpbjUmPJftXpDEIE DqocgSxeaxZQb37Ub1Vq 04XX 8Rcqc2GDLlBHU DSqoN/2uqb6 rgO3pmYbx7MUMQGikzAEgNZZiLjnY1qZGKbS3KxsGJhwskSrNP 8mOkQ5tSPOvZdaVm3A2giYmRoVyYUkTESJ1SEWQ2163UdTp21K bz45k3kzsxtHjY7XJOVcyEgA8BxrfNo4BMuJgsL4zpG/mtDFGb hQKAPPD TTaecx9CmZYxKR0seiEsAePap9VN08nG0ekhjEK5p42ljHSR6o gTMSb6H4xdD21v0GIVtr40HgmCgVrcbZ52I8bPRWKf2hsvowQn wTEZAeIW2Fy377WoCzB5vJ3tJGlQwDNDEJ3AkQnoz0mUix6x KfQa6d9diMRtTZqQDP0S4hBJFl6J8ytbU6G3nDjWt7h47Crj9r SRPMY40UzGcg5XR8SZAvZGBwHjVW8u2DWObZ8SjqxwlV7gjRge wUqRSbK1vDjdt4WePD4jESpJKAUVJEsQzFBqmg6wodvbqbcgje bE/CDEgu7DEdIAOZKh7277aVafLOP/q B jh/9w1Xreg6bZHL z005ebjOXoHqopBkzFYdxNoth/hfwd2iK9IOspcpa cR3zEW1tx7qhsJhjK8caDM0jrGg0F2kYKoudALka16XwH/NYfs An/XDXnHcqUHGYAA3tisNcdnxqVLiNSJWTcPHKzKcPqskcR Mi8 XKUHncDmXXlSyeT3aBnbDjDDpFjWUjpYrZHZ1U3zWvdG07quW8 u1Jl3hTDq5EMk Fd0stmZVGU3IzC1hoDatQinTpRJpnkc4c EXTuB6rmnihZM81bK3exGInbDQxBpkz5kLILdEwR sTbziOHGk5918YUwzjDtbESNFEAULM6lgylb3WxVtTYaVffJhp t7FH/AM3/AO4Sr7tGOMYrZBh TefESr39NBPISO4lyaFFA5MznF7u49GjSeBxJKVjiKtEwZgGOR nDWQ5QxueNjYmg3z2Tj0w8bYiARRoRGX6SIi7my6K19Ta/hVm8oEpXY Ja9iMbMQbsCD08lrEG4qH8t8z5sEozMDAzW1IuGisxHAkX4ntr GXBDujpfm8rSTel jMI4x1gBcZjrQNhAeKikMK1gc173J404Eg7PbVGd3skNi4RAmI AsLxtzP7uWhpXY/mT8B8W33ctdSbYUi8bx75ypl DKq3F80gubEKRZb2B63O/CqHtPa2Kn WmaTuJ0/wAo6o9VTO016sXVTzF43P7EdMekt 0o8FoHRBmJzyJqe3b3sx BiaLD5AjSdIQ8Wc5iFF734WRaTM/8Z9FhRWkHa59dNNoTimOMNvttGPEy4rpA0kwVZFeNTGyoLKuTS wFzwP7Rve9NsTvdjXxqY95FOIjBCEoMiKQy5Ql FnY8b3NF/wAF/H/c0RkJ/ZA9VPJiwRHbTxrzzPPKQZZHzsQABm01A5cBVjxPlH2jJNDO0sf SQhwlogFtKFDZlv1vNFuyoor/AC mk3jHzl9ApZMMUSEG/WOTEYjErJH0uJVVlJjBGVFyrlW/V0pRPKDjxJBJ0kWbDxtFH8UNEcIGuL6n4tdfHtpnsHZiT4vDQu SUkmRGtcXUt1hflcAi/fV98oeG2UkGPw4iwuGxOGZPg/RhUkcGOGQ35uCZHX0dutWrZDpFNx / Pm6fPJGeng DyWiA K M0GujfGvr4dlR28W8eJxrRtiHVjEmRCqhdCQSTr1jcCtT8ou6O Di2TOIMNEmIgihcuqIHsWAclgL6qrk9tWXF7ibPaTDOMJh1WIs ZVESAMrROBmFusA1iL8wKdP7Fa jCNvby4nGTx4idkMsYUIVQKAEYuLi vWNS 1vKPtHEQyQSSxhJFKvkiVSynQrmubAjTtrRcNuxhBjdrhMBh5j DFA0EJjS2cxSHKullzMBc0XGbn4BJ9qBcLDZcFFKqlVYRSMMVm KA ZfIh05i9FMLX0Z1F5Q9orhhhhOoUJ0YkyAyhOGXpPDS9r999ai 8XvDNI Dk6qNg4oY4v2gThzmDte17sOHYAO tv2TuDgn Bz/BICvwW0imNLO7iFlkItYsMsgvx65qA3W2BgIdm4F5sEuI EqTM/QSYiQBkZlICKzKAci6Cwv260UwtGY4zeTEy4tca7KcQrIwIQBb xiy3S vrqSXf/aOdX6SO6zNOPihbpHjeM6X83K7adpvUDj0RZplTOEWWRUDqwYI rsFDBgGDWAuCL340hfvNTbRdJkrsfb Kw2JfFQsgmfpM5ZAQelYO/Vvp1gLUeXevHiLCosyj4HYwEKoYWXLYk6MMpK2I4VD27iaHL/D66WTDFD/erf3F49BFiXRYwc2SNMgL6jM2pLHU87a3o 09 J8UVadldo4zGgRAoysVJvxv5oqLKdy1wQdo9AobszfFfyMhdiS b3NOoox2E0e3ea6381I1SpUS xR1J qB8W33ctdRdip1J9D8m33ctdUsZJ7TjJSHLEzdReRNupHTIQS/uT6VpkNuTjQMLDTVIzoNBqVudAB6K5NuTniy/VxfppjHzQzfMt/hb8qKYJOeb0KfyoItqynmn1cX6aOdqy34p9XF mgBFom59Kf8DflRegP7uU/wCFqVm2zMOBX6uL9NMJN4cR89fq4v00AOhA/KB/SD VGEMv7k/5T VR7bxYj56/Vxfpo8W3ZzxZfq4v00AS yZpYMRBOYiRFKkhVQbsFYFgL6Xte1zV83n3h2ZImIKpJPJi5oi 2bCSgwRqsEcnWZLkBYmNlubta3Os3Ta0van1cX6aOdrS9qfVxf pqlKiXGzU94t/MHiI8fAEkAlw2SOX4PiLySFZRlYZLgISlifnmlMV5RcNnmC9MV aLDqp6CfVg8nTCxTSyFD33NqyN9szdqfVxfppM7cm cn1cX6aeZPpmnS754cT7XkQzj4TDEuHZYcQpLpFIpsQl0IZl1N qrm4m2lw0W0hien6TEwKqExzSl3Czg3YA289Bqfsqonbs/zk qi/TRP7en cv1cX6aMx4G07G8ouGjaFG6foxhERj8HnOWaPTLbJc3DHUadWo 3c/fXDR4PALOcTFLheo0awTMJFKtGCWUWyAMrkHW6aAkCsp/t2f5yfVxfpoRtyf5yfVxfpozFgWTF7vtiZ5pUkZOmxMrhXidSq viSgJJNweupy5b8RpbVA7q2LAzsMpNrQMSQqws1wXFm OAtqLjjUCdtTdqfVQ/o7zQHbc3an1UPcfmdoHqpWikmWFtzXAW8puWdbCNjpH02q69Zj 0J6mnnDXjXf3Ma1 kOskcYBje/wAZ0Ny2vVI6bzeeQ6iq4m8OIUhlZAwvYiKG4vx/YoG2/iD1iykmxuY4ib2710sNB2DQUWgplgO6h6J5lkuoj6RbxMC3ypy kAnIPijY63zDQUvFugbv8Y2SOURk9FbNZo1fL1za3SaEjXKeHO sDbU3an1UPLh xR123N2p2/JQ8f8tFoKZYjukxawkdVLGxeE2C55EGobrSDo7lNLA3vyphgdh tIjOWkSxYIGiILBY5Jcx63UBEZGmbUios7am7U qh58f2KK 3Z 1Pqof0UrQ6ZcP7ufB4cSWdnYQFrKhAB1U3JOq2fRh2HTSx6qY2 2ZmuCVswsbRxA210uFvzPrrqOwP/Z

Evolution Prime
November 26th, 2019, 09:08 AM
Before the Dykhouse Center, that was the home team locker room from what I remember. I alway remembered the visiting teams coming out from Frost Arena. This was of course when I was in junior high back in the early 90s.

F'N Hawks
November 26th, 2019, 09:24 AM
Before the Dykhouse Center, that was the home team locker room from what I remember. I alway remembered the visiting teams coming out from Frost Arena. This was of course when I was in junior high back in the early 90s.

yah I think they did, which was a long walk but who cares. The locker rooms were big and in an actual building.

JayJ79
November 26th, 2019, 09:29 AM
80 degrees and 79 % humidity is the forecast. Its going to be a sweat lodge.
I was just going off the of the line in the tweet (or whatever) that said something about cooler temperatures.

I've seen tents set up with A/C and/or ventilation units before, though.

cx500d
November 26th, 2019, 09:51 AM
you win this debate hands down ... some of these posts are over the top and beyond some good old fashion teasing and smack talk. Seems like some actually believe what theyre saying. And any comparisons to armed forces ... just stupid. There's also people suffering from famine, genocide, and disease in places like Africa ... should the players be asked to skip a pregame meal before the game ??

Nicholls should not have been allowed to put in a bid if their facilities weren't ready. Make the home team use the tents if theyre so comfortable. At this point, they're stuck .. but they ought to consider this a breach of contract with a bid made in bad faith. Not sure what the penalty can or should be .. but a fine or suspension of future chances to host would be in order here.

https://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMTEhUTExMVFRUXGB0XGBgXGBUXHRcYGB0YHRgXHR gaHSggGBomHRgXITEhJSkrLi4uGB8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GBAQGisdHR8tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tN//AABEIAPsAyAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAAABwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBQYHAAj/xABPEAACAQIDBAUGCwUGAwcFAAABAgMAEQQSIQUGMUETIlFhcQ cygZGh8BQjM1Jzk7GzwdHSQlNicvEVFoKSsuEkNEMINWN0orTT JVSjwuL/xAAZAQADAQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAX/xAAkEQACAgICAQQDAQAAAAAAAAAAAQIREiEDMQQTMkFRImFxFP/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8Aoc Kjhjh JjcvGpN0i/dxk6mMkklibk86bNtqO3/AC0X WH/AOKi7d Tw30S/dw1CudKx TvT/HZeNwNkptXFNhwI8OEhaUssOHkLEPGoFmjFvPNK7k7AXaGNlwd 44uhWQmQYfDOZCjqg6pjsvEnSnf/AGeP 9Jv/KP97BT7yKf9943 Sb75K1OJ9sNtXcHovgpglgxEeKmECs GhiMbEOS5ATrqAjaaHq876dvVuEuFwuJnhnjnbCkJMjYXDpZmW NsykJrlWVGtqCLi9xarvtBTDFsdZRkb4cBZtNWTEhR4ksvrFJb 8xmPZ 22cFVklUoTpnBgwiAjt66lfEGihZMrWM8lhTE9EZ0MfwZ5lf4J hb542QMlslrWdTfvplsPcbDTnDRvjY0lxGGjxEafBMLds4cuB1 OC5K2PF45GfEQ2HSRQB7/wTdIPthN/AV548jCAbWwlhxEn3MlGhq2DvzgsPs boY5IsWwB6S8GHjMLgiwNoze9/ZVk318nYwGBfF9KkrR5M0ZwuFUdchb3CEixa/oqsb04Uy7wSRcnxqKe/M0YPotW17/YcS4LaidIrkYcP0YGseRWdSe3MUuPA0A2Z9jPJykeNweFOIW2K jlbN8Ewlw0Sq1gMutwW9VJSeTd/gk04lQvHO8KJ8EwtmVJ hDHqaEgFqvG92GlG0Nj4pUJiiZo5HuLKcQI4owRe5uzW0qzYhk 6ZcFzkSXE/5Zoj9slMVmUDyaA7SbBfCE6NMKMQ0nwXCXDNIUCWyWtlUm/dSeM8mpDYyOOeNpcOImRThcLZ0lAsx6mhzLKLD5o7avSdfGbak MgiVIIYBK2qx2ikkdiLi4XpFPEU6e6bbhZTePEYFlPYTBIGVu8 2lt6aBGft5OYVnxavikEGDhWSZxhMKWDMruVChDoI1VuBJzCqv v9spNmzLAOgxAkTOkoiw6lbkrZkCEEgi/EXvVv3Jx2MbHbYxkUgfo5HL4QoWM6p0oiVGU3RwEyA5WvfUGq3 5b938PhcbA HjEXTpneNbABgwFwo0W9 A0upoGizbY8lqQrL0eJjkliiM/RPhMOodBmsM4TqklT28OGtMZ9wcPHLgkmxkcYxcTMpOEwvyoOH CRDqa5umb/LVi8sz4BuhigjMmIw7KZiesiksLAW1tckXNrngaZ UL/mN3P5x9uEoER N8nMS4yLBRYuJ5XDNIGwuGBijAuJAAnWJNlAvz7qR2z5P40WGS CeOWOXFphHLYXDq0bGbondR0dnAZWWxtyINWjpAN67E2zYOw7z xt6gfVTHF7Eni6CaTFTqj7XGXCsqhOtjXKsLjMQVHSA8734UBZ E7V8mqxJj2GIQ/BIelA CYXrno3ex6mg6tqg/J3u8m1nmHxeGWFVJIgw0mYuWtfNGLaKa2Pe3GZsLtaPKo6PCP1 hxbPBIdfC1Z15EMMq7M2jM0iwh2EZlbUIES9zqNB0p9dAyl73x Ls/GS4RoopujKkSGKBMwdVYdURkDiR6KiDt2P/wC1h/yw/wDxVcP 0HhMm00ktpJh1N 1lZ1PsC1mOnOpZcei0YTExzxTfERpkjYiyQ/u5SNRGCCCoNweVBTbd0/F4n6Jvu5q6mhS0LbeNo8N9Ev3cNQJNTe8J Lw30S/dw1DJqag3u9BsFtKbDvnglkhcjKWjZkJW4JFweFwDbupTZm0p4 nMkU0scjAhnR2Vmubm7A3NzrTPFDWhga1V8GLVSokdobUnmKmf ETSldV6SR3yn G50OnLso20Nv4rEKqYjEzSopuqvI7AHt1Op7zrTPLp40VVqUyq RMJt7F5jIcViM7LkLdLJcoLkITfVRc6d5qOw2MkhZWikeN1vld GKsLgjRgbjS4pMyEaW48KK4PMerX2UlY9Cnw Xpen6VzNmzdJmbPm7c97376ff29iyZG F4j4wBZCZX64AIAbXrCxIse2ibP2BiZhmjiZl dbKPQTx9FSsW42MJIEaHnpJH JptgkiKxO82NICtjMQwBVlBmkIBQgo1r6FSAQeRApJt58YZBKc ZiDIFKB lkzBSblQb3AJANu6tG8kM2Kwe0lwckSqmJZs5YZjeGKVlyODbi NeNaFurth8RtjaMTrHlwyrHHZbXBYnram5v2Wq0Zye jzr/AHhxR6RTip7TfKgyv8ZcZevr1uqANeVKnebGXVxjMRmQFUPSvd VbLdVN9Acq6fwjsrfN0cBNim2tBjxD0snRxP0N8gDQWUqTrexH po21NqSYXa z8MqxlcRAI5brcjo85GU301v20ULL9HnjA7axEMpmhnkjka5Z1 dgWvqcxv1rnXWk8ftCWdzLNK8rn9p2LHTlcnQDsq eXLbMku0Xw7KgjwxtHlWxPSxxM2Y311GmgrO1FJlpXsebS2lNi GDTzSTECwMjs5A42BJ0F6PittYlzGXxEzmHWItI5MZ6vmXPV81 eHzRTHhpyoAL60rKpDqfa IeUTvPK0wtaQuxcW4We9xanGP3jxc7o82KmkaMhoy0jHIRqGXX qtcDUa6VF2oQPGmTRLNvFjGEgbF4hhIMsgMrnOtiMra9YWJFj2 03j2nOkTQpNKsT6vGrsEa4F7qDY8B6qaFjxtXBj2UrZVIcbS2r PiCpnmllKiy9I7PlB4gZjpwplejt6qLamKie3b TxX0TfdzV1du4PisT9E33c1dTREh1tzD3jw1/3S/dw1EhBU/t1rph7fuh93FUCDXPbZ6ahGK0R J40aAUXE dRoeXfW/wAHnS97HGfgOd6G1jfkfe9FCWIPOjjrEKBz1rMsVw EeWRUjUux4Ad2pPsq5bA2MkDq8oR2Gtj1lW1uOmjX512xNmrho xIwszeawGqnXq37/wDapGWFWYkjs007j7 PjSbGWMbQYMwDx2sDl4nsI7OY5jnTPH7YEfUdEOY3U5kW Xla9j4c fdDYZilgDfN6NQeOnoP9KQbDGSXNJY9b7aVg0WDZW0SmLwmJeP qRySFliJbzoZY1IVyCNWUWJqU2LtdcLj8XipsPOseK8wrGCzdY 2zWbQ2ItVLxcqu2gst7X1sAGAvbw 2nW3t4ASI1YtGLMRpqR5oPYBx9WlWpUZuNj3Z 2MLsrDYwYZMXkkMLwNKoN5F1IZlsFBI5jtpDeTyh4Ofa AxqdL0OHVhJdLNc5rWF9eIpLYDLio5VlW6BA1ieWuntv21mm1c H0U0kXzWIHgOHjVKQsES/lA2vHjdo4jEQ5uikKEZhlPVjRTcctVNQPMUVOYrpRcgUn2WlSB k1FdRbUDJQM4c6Mtxoa6LsrpBew50ADJwrox6taLlIB1oSpI0N AHSE3sKKwsKPFxPbQycNaAJrd75PE/RN93NQUXdwHo8Tf9033c1DVIzkyW24tkg7ox/oiqukcand4JCEgv8Au1 7iqAMmlc8Uz1ZSVDHEedRoUvztRJzrSmHNdHweW/cxa/CnWx9ZBfQak34aC/Gmre/KpLdvD5pe2yk/hUfBZe9lFcSljfqAdtreFWLCbPUDUX8eNR26 ysimU5rcANRw52BtapeLE6muTnk1pHVwQtNi39kx24a8jSMmwk A4HT1VI4aW9PGbTgT6qyjNmrivopeJ3fJvYePL tRr7EsdeHDx9NXyc2/rVexnE6Gn6j ylxx hTYWw0QEg6MOwc POs18oGzRDMrBSAwsWN7sw525aWHorSdh4kG6traqz5UVjECcM 2fq9tra8deyu2ErRwTjjJozFmvyoytqKTrga0oiw8rX0oVauAo rUDOvpRoyB40maMpooViknbQxcL0CoONcYxel hgyAdutEJ0PbRb FADToVlh3f TxP0TfdzV1F3dPxWJ hb7uauppEyZLbwWyQ3/dj/RFVbYCp3edurB9GP9EVQMhsK5oI9Sck7I biaUh5Ui/Gl4a6X0eUvcOs3KrH5PoQcWFPAo1 PDTs8APTVYXQ8amd1cb0WMhblmyt4Np NZGqZs2IssZVRoBURA3CrBJh/i7cRa/jzqtyNk17K5edbR2 M1iybwq1KLBpxPr/Kqj/ebo0LdG1uRbKoPgSRenGyt7OnYIykZtB/vWSi0tmj29Fgnww9yfzqFxuH10rt8dtPhQMqFi9gtrnXXla9Uy fFbQc5njKjLfgNO7KSOt4iqXG3sWVEvhWKTAC3A Pvxqk UPFF50F7qqnTsJOv4VadgPKJFaUE3e1yLXuKqPlElHwx1X9kAe k3J9hFdPCjm5ysEUKL4UVTQg2roOY5rjnQ2NAxob2oAAijINfX QLrrRlOtAAg20PCgZr6DhQyHSuVuFIYRuNFozHWgvTJZO7ufJ4 n6Jvu5qGu3e TxP0TfdzUNUiJj3bSFkw/wBEv3cNQs4qX28SEw5/8Jfu4ahXauf5PSv8aI TjSsfhSTnWl8Oa3fR5y7FGblahhfUdo5 2/jRTwvSaceV/f8ACorRpZum5m2 mgQk6kWvf9oaEeyjQQhmKk2sTr78aoXk52lkkMJawPWTh5w0I8 bG/oNXhZCWzi2vHx51yc6dHbwNX/Rx/YERN3QSN85wWt2ZbcB3DSpUYVVUnKoY88qg39HClcDjBl1NM5d pByWbqx3sGNgGI7O78jWLm8aNVHYfbL/FRyDzlNjTNYVcBgVPfYU5baMJw73dT2m40tVb2Dj2lVmiRujTT zSA2puynna2o76qm1oel2L7YkVWjUcA4Pfx1NY9t3FGXETSHiz n2Gw9grUNuT8W7AT6qyeRc7kjXMSbc9da6fHWmcnk9oQoKcjAS ngh9lLJsqX Ef4h FdByjA11qkf7KPORB6SabT4UrwIYdovTsBFTQMbmi0YGigs4Vx vQE0K0AcvGjGinjQcaAJ7do/FYn6Jvu5q6h3c TxP0TfdzV1NGciX22R0cP0a/wCiKqzNVn2zh3McACOfi14Kx/6cXYKgm2XOf jLbt6N/wAq5oLZ6vI7iQrcaWiF7U4XZjk6kKO/j6qdJhkXQXY3t2a2vb1Vu2eZW9jVraUEcXiLeqnLP2ADh7fe1E CkkaXPADtNJIbkNpTbRb n7a1PdjaPSxK173tfubQMPWDWY4/DFTcnXnUnurtcxMUJORzc62sRzHfb7KXJBSiVxcjjOzXoUuLHQ X18OY7qXxe1MMU6IyRHsU5bdXQADuNNNl4oPGWYXtfX06adlgP G9OsDs4IPMU5iWJAB1LaX7dK5Y8eKOt8mT26RAY3ZeCkVckhUn zljBYMP5QND4DnTSfbjwKsEGHeNLhQxBFzp1rNqDx9daAwIurP 4ZdLjt8PxqE2/AvmcL2IYnUnx77esVskZzcf6Vbe57Ydy4AdbA6jnp6et9tZxPg xmug77d3d VWXyg7UzBIxwNidLaKNL9p19lQeznuB2itIrFWjmnLJ0xqkpHM 6fZyNGznv9/fSn20MMLZlGo9vbUb7 js8RVogUDUN6Tv7/AI muDe/v2UAN8XDbUemm4qRB7tOdPtmboYrEKXgQOgNj10BHiCbjSixog RXGrank52gf kn1i0rH5NNoE6pGveX/IE0rRZTDXVbtoeTjHxKWCLIBxEbEm38rAE i9VJltodDTJJ7dv5PFfRN93NXUG7XyeK ib7uaupomRu 8m2IsHCZpLnXKqji7m9lHZwJvyArGdu73YnFmzsFTiI1uFHjzf S3H2VbvLXIwmw8V qEZ7fxFst/UvtNZm61EUi5SYu8nqtmt/C2jr IopJ4X14X701U ldKThft7CT330oc1vUD6VNvsp0RYfw7dPBtV9tKxyZMsnItYHs 7T9g9Jpo5t6Lj1G4rpSTpxAJ0Pr9FFBZI7bTMA3aKhV0N6lNn4 wBSj6rbnxX8x30zNr3Hbz z0inHWgf2aFultN1hQSaB1PROeDZT1oye0G nh3VcMNtho3Vjcrax7uOvf2VWPJE8WJSfZs quOmhPNW4Nl7xofXTDai4jBTth5jqvbchl/ZZe4 w3HKsZaZ0wWXXZo2K2hHYMCASOtfjr/WqzvhteONTqDax9Vzw51VMRtR9QCAPE/n41XtrzlxYkm55mnF2N8bXYhtxi6I57SPWAR9hpLZ8oGt/wCnCrnvDu7/AMCZEX5MhvEDzj6ifVVHjWwt4 zWrg8omHIqkSeOxPU6up4eHb6qjbEfn38j6aPb8faKk8NMTDbu I9lPonsiff0cxXWrh7 NCBTEcoqd3Y3hkwkqSpxFg68pFvqp9HA8jUEtcPGk1Y06PTGA2 nDKqywkNFIMy9xHnAjke0dt6kY5Y a1573J3rkwhsRmidszJzU8My99uI52FbbsvHxTxiSJ1dTzB59h 5g9xrNo1TsnAY ysA8s yUhxokjAAmXMQPnKbE kEeo9tbaGrIPLiPjcMf4ZPtSnDsUuio7t/J4r6Jvu5qGg3aPxeK ib7uaurVGUiXI/8XCf/AAT941Zopv41pnlyi Pwz34xuP8AK4N//XWXyDmPe9qldDl2dJf2flSnE lh6wKKr348NfZQjQj a/r/AKUyTlN/SB mgHG3aR7Rau//AKH2EUZjwPePf20DHWyplzWYCzjLfs/2/wBqSxuF6NyvLt7uTU2I0HgfYamHPTQBv249D3jn7NaT0NbENhb Ukws6TxWEkZJF9QbghhbmCD67Vq7OMcinaBYtlDRSooQlJAGHW UZWFrWBU86xr39/Ctl8je1ExUD7PnALRdeM8zGWuy3/AIWbTucdlTONlwliyk7ybFbDSEKWkiNikuU2IP7JNrBxzFJ7v7 rzYphJkPRhrA/OsdfR VegDulh7MMhsylSpY5TfuphHu/NHGOhmyEKAEsCii1gBfhbtrOmjf1U0U5d2hi8RKM7LDGOispIz FVs3gM1/GsZkiysynirWPqsfsr1JsLYnQQFGN3Nyx7zXnffrACDH4qMCwE oZf5XAcf6vZVwVIw5HZX15eKn8KfYBrIR2Hn6aawQs5CIpZm0V RqSb8BWtblbjiAiWezS3zBdMsfZ/M3fwHLtpcvIoLZXFxSm9GYHYWJWLpmw8oiH7ZRgLDnrrbvtbvp kBXpXFIWQixY8gNKzfbm5sE2Zo/iJb3/gY968vRb01jHyU zaXiOvxMztSM2ug5n2c6f7S2dJh5DHKLMNdDcEHgQeY41HxHMx PK1h ddUd7OSSadMVFT 6O8jYKYyAZkOjoDbMp59mYcRfvHM1Ahh dEj4X7aGrBOj0ds/aEc8ayxMGRuB 0EciOysv8ALf5 F8JPtjqH3Q3lfBy3NzCxtInHT54Hzh7Rp2VJ WPErIMG6MGRlkKkcCPiqhLZpdoqu7fyeK ib7uahoN2/k8V9E33c1DWqMpGl W3ZrlYMSBdEzRv3ZyCp8CVI8SKyNWt4e/5V6U3m2EmOwz4eRmQMQQy2uGU3BseI7q857U2dJh5ZIHBVo2Kk HmOTW5gjUeNTEqXY0ZfsP50ZW4g93tH51xJ7Pc1zC/LsX8vfuqiA2ax7r38O2ujGgXtHH06UQt f5iuHAj1e/vxpACP1U82PickgB4NYH1aUzY3N/5r NrfhQH9P2UMY82hh8khA4HUeB9/ZT3dXbLYPFwYkcI3Ge3OM6SL39Um3faksQ3SQq/NeP4/gaYLUjPX2InchGiylTYkk8VPAihikuQB2Vmfk/3vWPAYc4mVFj1iDMbEFLgDXzhlA15c6vO1dtwYSPppScpsq5Rm LEhmAHoVj2aVJdExPwrEPKTu0 K2lmiK5WhQSNcdV1ZhYjiTly1bsdvc LHxJyQ8Lg9Zu4/N8O/jQbPwfbp7865eXyadROzh8W1cxhuxuvh8Jqq5pSNXbjrxA5KPD 01ZCwHGm JcLrTKWZuXDt/OuRybds7FFJUiYDCxv2VVpplMrJcFuNudu3wpxJOwBuQB/Nb0Cq5tCdXN0NzfRhxB52PvwprZSVFe8oWzxZZxfNfo2HEW6xB 7jfTvzVQoWJAA07T49lX7fbbnxPQAhmcDObWIAII9JsKo2EPVF el49 ns8nyq9TRxjAFvfTjrR17qtW5MLvNlAuMp0uAeBt7QKh9uw5HF xqQSeF7DQX7DQuVOeBy5K6GCPpQY6VnjVcxKoWKjsz2zW7L2B/rSJY/7 /EUEXs99PX9ta0VZJbtfJ4r6Jvu5q6lNgrZMV9Ex/8AxzUFUgkel1HGsK8rsTrtF2e1mjQpa3mAW1HG YP7K3VHBBI/p3Vg3lYRxtKQuNCidH3oFA0/x5qzj2XIpZNcF5dot6Rw/ChYe/20ZF 23p/ZNaGYS/P/ABfg3trl0PhShaw8QPWNPaPtoma/L2UAcwsffnf8662noWhOvo9/xoYzr4DU/ZSAXwEtrqeBHv7KT4cf60U2HD38PzoAPcfix4UqGOtnbQMM8Uv ndE6uF4iysGI7ADbWvRm ODXE7PeUNdQFxCkGwKp1uPYULX7ieHGvNAt3W9n5tW9 Q/eFcRg2wMpu8IOUNYl4H7uxSStuQK9tDQ1IgN0MO0SO7NeO91JV QSpJPSFQBa7EjXs001M9NtxB5vpPfVJ3pMsL9AseSKFyqjjndL dY5bDgV6ulrjnrTIZsRFLM6ssYUotjoz31I co58r6a61w8vDnKz0OLnUYUyybS3ziUEhw1riwOpI007qrOI34 mY2RQvYSSfwqnNw9H2GhDa8eZrWPiwX7MpeXJ9aHW2NuTytlkk JUchoL8jbxo2H2wUjCRs1zxPZ4GoiUXY0qmldD440kc65572PM OM8iBtddb66DW3so2P2YyZmS TjYWuB6eQrtlteUdwJ/D8anodTUyli9DSyWyS3D LjM6oxcCxJBeykMx0Gg5ansqI3yhOWOQIypdlu1rk6EaXJ5c6u 2xf8AkGEWjBx83KAqNe4I0AF /hVT3thf4KWdrgSra5GjMhubAcDe9cnHXq5Ff5oqLneyl5yePDS 9Gze/fqPwFEPcOzkOfjXen1a16BzE1sE/F4n6Jvu5q6g3f TxP0TfdzV1CGz0hN1TmHD9of8A7eI zwFZ95Y8GrYaOa3Wjky3/gkBuP8AMqe5rQ5uBqpb3YT4RhZ4R52Qlf50IZPWVHrrG6NmtGD ge/v40JNvHT2G1cp/P39dDb31BHv NamQAjuCT2HwNvsOl6Wy3vbhf7eHp5Ukxv4ceQ48fbXZr8PZ JNhQAZ0A4n0aCgY9l 3h7bnhRA1 Fz/ACgf6vyrr8yPSWuB6uJ7vDSihAD0d pt6Tz8KENcdtu3qqD4DiaLf0jkToPQPfwot ftP4CmAZjzv6Tb/wBK1Kbr7ekwOKjxMV8yHrKT56HzlbsBHqNjyqJ 32/7Vw9/60wN43twUeOEWOwQ6T4QFRgB 0NAX7MtirHllA50x3j2UMPGMMGziKNQTa1 qOXpqk TjfBsFMqO3/DSMM4PBSbDOL8Ba1z2eArSt5wHkmfQhtBY3FgoAseY0rmnGmdE JWkjCsULMR2Eimry /op5ts2lbx/2qJZq6IrRzy7FEfU0cSU3FDeqokl9ixlnOXjl56c6nMKx4WP5n sqH3W Uf8Al/GrTDAC65iAuYa8DrwHfrXNzOmbxdQsR2QxLvK4kEY6ua5CnqhQ Lk2vofXTXeKUFQgiKBlDAkli1r66k6Hh2aVbl2SJ0MWcqmbMcu UZmAtmOnHWmm0NlgIeLELlzMSSAL6A8vDwrkjyxys5smZrdfx9 WlAbCl9owFHIPvxJ9opr P8AWvRW1ZZM7APxeK ib7uauom7Z LxX0TfdzUNUNnpSTnTTEYfMgOW S5FuNzxtTt dBCeNYGx5y3r2d0GKkQaqTnT VtR6jdfRUUOfqHv6q1ryrbuCRfhMa9dL5h85OY8Rx9fbWTf1 ytE9GclsIzWHj2j7KI54E66c9PYKM1 /10OUWtoDx7fRVEhOI1uR3nKvoFcfRw48ufAczXE/1Op9VBfx9 7lTA6/P7fyoT79tAB7/70BYf7CgA6Rk8Leuw9JqS2Ts1pZRHFG IcjQRWYA30JPBV43vb8o6Px07BW4eSR1GEsAB5xNgBc9p7aiUq KUbKvsPyXEm Lk8Y4jw7jIRr4KPTVz2jhgkQRb2VQouSTYCwuTqT3mrNhsPpUV t2HqmspNs2ikjAN6orSnxIqDq0b3Rddz31WMp7DW8HowmvyC0N DlPYfVXZD2H1GrIJndQ/HH X8RU/tuUrkZTY66jxWq/uuLTXOnVPHTmKmt4ZBaPUHU8/A/hXNye43j7KJXd3F4t9Edj1SbBUYiwNiSbBRpzProu1oMXkUtJo x5MAePOy9UGpTdrHRwqyOrqyISoBy5y1/ONtOPq8K7ePHuIYpeiBDEizMzaA27uI9tcmSUtI3XgSUcn8mdb QBDlTe4uNePEj7KaycPX VOtqvmkZuF9fAchTGThXoR6OWUalRM7tfJ4r6Jvu5q6u3a TxX0TfdzV1NCkek3NDGNKRdtfGl3NlPIDnWJqQ 2OspBrIYfJ9jJ3nOEh6SKOUx fGpByo WzEcA661oO8G92DjJXpQ57IwX9o6o9dOvJ5j4ZcBiZXEgjfaUW UAqGzXwSx31tbPluL8L86qHZM jIU3NxpGKboLfAwWxAdlUoArPe2br9UE6XvpbjUmPJftXpDEIE DqocgSxeaxZQb37Ub1Vq 04XX 8Rcqc2GDLlBHU DSqoN/2uqb6 rgO3pmYbx7MUMQGikzAEgNZZiLjnY1qZGKbS3KxsGJhwskSrNP 8mOkQ5tSPOvZdaVm3A2giYmRoVyYUkTESJ1SEWQ2163UdTp21K bz45k3kzsxtHjY7XJOVcyEgA8BxrfNo4BMuJgsL4zpG/mtDFGb hQKAPPD TTaecx9CmZYxKR0seiEsAePap9VN08nG0ekhjEK5p42ljHSR6o gTMSb6H4xdD21v0GIVtr40HgmCgVrcbZ52I8bPRWKf2hsvowQn wTEZAeIW2Fy377WoCzB5vJ3tJGlQwDNDEJ3AkQnoz0mUix6x KfQa6d9diMRtTZqQDP0S4hBJFl6J8ytbU6G3nDjWt7h47Crj9r SRPMY40UzGcg5XR8SZAvZGBwHjVW8u2DWObZ8SjqxwlV7gjRge wUqRSbK1vDjdt4WePD4jESpJKAUVJEsQzFBqmg6wodvbqbcgje bE/CDEgu7DEdIAOZKh7277aVafLOP/q B jh/9w1Xreg6bZHL z005ebjOXoHqopBkzFYdxNoth/hfwd2iK9IOspcpa cR3zEW1tx7qhsJhjK8caDM0jrGg0F2kYKoudALka16XwH/NYfs An/XDXnHcqUHGYAA3tisNcdnxqVLiNSJWTcPHKzKcPqskcR Mi8 XKUHncDmXXlSyeT3aBnbDjDDpFjWUjpYrZHZ1U3zWvdG07quW8 u1Jl3hTDq5EMk Fd0stmZVGU3IzC1hoDatQinTpRJpnkc4c EXTuB6rmnihZM81bK3exGInbDQxBpkz5kLILdEwR sTbziOHGk5918YUwzjDtbESNFEAULM6lgylb3WxVtTYaVffJhp t7FH/AM3/AO4Sr7tGOMYrZBh TefESr39NBPISO4lyaFFA5MznF7u49GjSeBxJKVjiKtEwZgGOR nDWQ5QxueNjYmg3z2Tj0w8bYiARRoRGX6SIi7my6K19Ta/hVm8oEpXY Ja9iMbMQbsCD08lrEG4qH8t8z5sEozMDAzW1IuGisxHAkX4ntr GXBDujpfm8rSTel jMI4x1gBcZjrQNhAeKikMK1gc173J404Eg7PbVGd3skNi4RAmI AsLxtzP7uWhpXY/mT8B8W33ctdSbYUi8bx75ypl DKq3F80gubEKRZb2B63O/CqHtPa2Kn WmaTuJ0/wAo6o9VTO016sXVTzF43P7EdMekt 0o8FoHRBmJzyJqe3b3sx BiaLD5AjSdIQ8Wc5iFF734WRaTM/8Z9FhRWkHa59dNNoTimOMNvttGPEy4rpA0kwVZFeNTGyoLKuTS wFzwP7Rve9NsTvdjXxqY95FOIjBCEoMiKQy5Ql FnY8b3NF/wAF/H/c0RkJ/ZA9VPJiwRHbTxrzzPPKQZZHzsQABm01A5cBVjxPlH2jJNDO0sf SQhwlogFtKFDZlv1vNFuyoor/AC mk3jHzl9ApZMMUSEG/WOTEYjErJH0uJVVlJjBGVFyrlW/V0pRPKDjxJBJ0kWbDxtFH8UNEcIGuL6n4tdfHtpnsHZiT4vDQu SUkmRGtcXUt1hflcAi/fV98oeG2UkGPw4iwuGxOGZPg/RhUkcGOGQ35uCZHX0dutWrZDpFNx / Pm6fPJGeng DyWiA K M0GujfGvr4dlR28W8eJxrRtiHVjEmRCqhdCQSTr1jcCtT8ou6O Di2TOIMNEmIgihcuqIHsWAclgL6qrk9tWXF7ibPaTDOMJh1WIs ZVESAMrROBmFusA1iL8wKdP7Fa jCNvby4nGTx4idkMsYUIVQKAEYuLi vWNS 1vKPtHEQyQSSxhJFKvkiVSynQrmubAjTtrRcNuxhBjdrhMBh5j DFA0EJjS2cxSHKullzMBc0XGbn4BJ9qBcLDZcFFKqlVYRSMMVm KA ZfIh05i9FMLX0Z1F5Q9orhhhhOoUJ0YkyAyhOGXpPDS9r999ai 8XvDNI Dk6qNg4oY4v2gThzmDte17sOHYAO tv2TuDgn Bz/BICvwW0imNLO7iFlkItYsMsgvx65qA3W2BgIdm4F5sEuI EqTM/QSYiQBkZlICKzKAci6Cwv260UwtGY4zeTEy4tca7KcQrIwIQBb xiy3S vrqSXf/aOdX6SO6zNOPihbpHjeM6X83K7adpvUDj0RZplTOEWWRUDqwYI rsFDBgGDWAuCL340hfvNTbRdJkrsfb Kw2JfFQsgmfpM5ZAQelYO/Vvp1gLUeXevHiLCosyj4HYwEKoYWXLYk6MMpK2I4VD27iaHL/D66WTDFD/erf3F49BFiXRYwc2SNMgL6jM2pLHU87a3o 09 J8UVadldo4zGgRAoysVJvxv5oqLKdy1wQdo9AobszfFfyMhdiS b3NOoox2E0e3ea6381I1SpUS xR1J qB8W33ctdRdip1J9D8m33ctdUsZJ7TjJSHLEzdReRNupHTIQS/uT6VpkNuTjQMLDTVIzoNBqVudAB6K5NuTniy/VxfppjHzQzfMt/hb8qKYJOeb0KfyoItqynmn1cX6aOdqy34p9XF mgBFom59Kf8DflRegP7uU/wCFqVm2zMOBX6uL9NMJN4cR89fq4v00AOhA/KB/SD VGEMv7k/5T VR7bxYj56/Vxfpo8W3ZzxZfq4v00AS yZpYMRBOYiRFKkhVQbsFYFgL6Xte1zV83n3h2ZImIKpJPJi5oi 2bCSgwRqsEcnWZLkBYmNlubta3Os3Ta0van1cX6aOdrS9qfVxf pqlKiXGzU94t/MHiI8fAEkAlw2SOX4PiLySFZRlYZLgISlifnmlMV5RcNnmC9MV aLDqp6CfVg8nTCxTSyFD33NqyN9szdqfVxfppM7cm cn1cX6aeZPpmnS754cT7XkQzj4TDEuHZYcQpLpFIpsQl0IZl1N qrm4m2lw0W0hien6TEwKqExzSl3Czg3YA289Bqfsqonbs/zk qi/TRP7en cv1cX6aMx4G07G8ouGjaFG6foxhERj8HnOWaPTLbJc3DHUadWo 3c/fXDR4PALOcTFLheo0awTMJFKtGCWUWyAMrkHW6aAkCsp/t2f5yfVxfpoRtyf5yfVxfpozFgWTF7vtiZ5pUkZOmxMrhXidSq viSgJJNweupy5b8RpbVA7q2LAzsMpNrQMSQqws1wXFm OAtqLjjUCdtTdqfVQ/o7zQHbc3an1UPcfmdoHqpWikmWFtzXAW8puWdbCNjpH02q69Zj 0J6mnnDXjXf3Ma1 kOskcYBje/wAZ0Ny2vVI6bzeeQ6iq4m8OIUhlZAwvYiKG4vx/YoG2/iD1iykmxuY4ib2710sNB2DQUWgplgO6h6J5lkuoj6RbxMC3ypy kAnIPijY63zDQUvFugbv8Y2SOURk9FbNZo1fL1za3SaEjXKeHO sDbU3an1UPLh xR123N2p2/JQ8f8tFoKZYjukxawkdVLGxeE2C55EGobrSDo7lNLA3vyphgdh tIjOWkSxYIGiILBY5Jcx63UBEZGmbUios7am7U qh58f2KK 3Z 1Pqof0UrQ6ZcP7ufB4cSWdnYQFrKhAB1U3JOq2fRh2HTSx6qY2 2ZmuCVswsbRxA210uFvzPrrqOwP/Z (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjvr6vOjojmAhUIrp4KHd_wAXgQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmemegenerator.net%2Finstance%2F5 3536770%2Fdos-equis-guy-gives-advice-i-dont-always-pitch-a-tent-but-when-i-do-im-not-camping&psig=AOvVaw3Y3w1w8coVQXaD80YkcR5U&ust=1574865847200631)
https://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMTEhUTExMVFRUXGB0XGBgXGBUXHRcYGB0YHRgXHR gaHSggGBomHRgXITEhJSkrLi4uGB8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GBAQGisdHR8tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tN//AABEIAPsAyAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAAABwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBQYHAAj/xABPEAACAQIDBAUGCwUGAwcFAAABAgMAEQQSIQUGMUETIlFhcQ cygZGh8BQjM1Jzk7GzwdHSQlNicvEVFoKSsuEkNEMINWN0orTT JVSjwuL/xAAZAQADAQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAX/xAAkEQACAgICAQQDAQAAAAAAAAAAAQIREiEDMQQTMkFRImFxFP/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8Aoc Kjhjh JjcvGpN0i/dxk6mMkklibk86bNtqO3/AC0X WH/AOKi7d Tw30S/dw1CudKx TvT/HZeNwNkptXFNhwI8OEhaUssOHkLEPGoFmjFvPNK7k7AXaGNlwd 44uhWQmQYfDOZCjqg6pjsvEnSnf/AGeP 9Jv/KP97BT7yKf9943 Sb75K1OJ9sNtXcHovgpglgxEeKmECs GhiMbEOS5ATrqAjaaHq876dvVuEuFwuJnhnjnbCkJMjYXDpZmW NsykJrlWVGtqCLi9xarvtBTDFsdZRkb4cBZtNWTEhR4ksvrFJb 8xmPZ 22cFVklUoTpnBgwiAjt66lfEGihZMrWM8lhTE9EZ0MfwZ5lf4J hb542QMlslrWdTfvplsPcbDTnDRvjY0lxGGjxEafBMLds4cuB1 OC5K2PF45GfEQ2HSRQB7/wTdIPthN/AV548jCAbWwlhxEn3MlGhq2DvzgsPs boY5IsWwB6S8GHjMLgiwNoze9/ZVk318nYwGBfF9KkrR5M0ZwuFUdchb3CEixa/oqsb04Uy7wSRcnxqKe/M0YPotW17/YcS4LaidIrkYcP0YGseRWdSe3MUuPA0A2Z9jPJykeNweFOIW2K jlbN8Ewlw0Sq1gMutwW9VJSeTd/gk04lQvHO8KJ8EwtmVJ hDHqaEgFqvG92GlG0Nj4pUJiiZo5HuLKcQI4owRe5uzW0qzYhk 6ZcFzkSXE/5Zoj9slMVmUDyaA7SbBfCE6NMKMQ0nwXCXDNIUCWyWtlUm/dSeM8mpDYyOOeNpcOImRThcLZ0lAsx6mhzLKLD5o7avSdfGbak MgiVIIYBK2qx2ikkdiLi4XpFPEU6e6bbhZTePEYFlPYTBIGVu8 2lt6aBGft5OYVnxavikEGDhWSZxhMKWDMruVChDoI1VuBJzCqv v9spNmzLAOgxAkTOkoiw6lbkrZkCEEgi/EXvVv3Jx2MbHbYxkUgfo5HL4QoWM6p0oiVGU3RwEyA5WvfUGq3 5b938PhcbA HjEXTpneNbABgwFwo0W9 A0upoGizbY8lqQrL0eJjkliiM/RPhMOodBmsM4TqklT28OGtMZ9wcPHLgkmxkcYxcTMpOEwvyoOH CRDqa5umb/LVi8sz4BuhigjMmIw7KZiesiksLAW1tckXNrngaZ UL/mN3P5x9uEoER N8nMS4yLBRYuJ5XDNIGwuGBijAuJAAnWJNlAvz7qR2z5P40WGS CeOWOXFphHLYXDq0bGbondR0dnAZWWxtyINWjpAN67E2zYOw7z xt6gfVTHF7Eni6CaTFTqj7XGXCsqhOtjXKsLjMQVHSA8734UBZ E7V8mqxJj2GIQ/BIelA CYXrno3ex6mg6tqg/J3u8m1nmHxeGWFVJIgw0mYuWtfNGLaKa2Pe3GZsLtaPKo6PCP1 hxbPBIdfC1Z15EMMq7M2jM0iwh2EZlbUIES9zqNB0p9dAyl73x Ls/GS4RoopujKkSGKBMwdVYdURkDiR6KiDt2P/wC1h/yw/wDxVcP 0HhMm00ktpJh1N 1lZ1PsC1mOnOpZcei0YTExzxTfERpkjYiyQ/u5SNRGCCCoNweVBTbd0/F4n6Jvu5q6mhS0LbeNo8N9Ev3cNQJNTe8J Lw30S/dw1DJqag3u9BsFtKbDvnglkhcjKWjZkJW4JFweFwDbupTZm0p4 nMkU0scjAhnR2Vmubm7A3NzrTPFDWhga1V8GLVSokdobUnmKmf ETSldV6SR3yn G50OnLso20Nv4rEKqYjEzSopuqvI7AHt1Op7zrTPLp40VVqUyq RMJt7F5jIcViM7LkLdLJcoLkITfVRc6d5qOw2MkhZWikeN1vld GKsLgjRgbjS4pMyEaW48KK4PMerX2UlY9Cnw Xpen6VzNmzdJmbPm7c97376ff29iyZG F4j4wBZCZX64AIAbXrCxIse2ibP2BiZhmjiZl dbKPQTx9FSsW42MJIEaHnpJH JptgkiKxO82NICtjMQwBVlBmkIBQgo1r6FSAQeRApJt58YZBKc ZiDIFKB lkzBSblQb3AJANu6tG8kM2Kwe0lwckSqmJZs5YZjeGKVlyODbi NeNaFurth8RtjaMTrHlwyrHHZbXBYnram5v2Wq0Zye jzr/AHhxR6RTip7TfKgyv8ZcZevr1uqANeVKnebGXVxjMRmQFUPSvd VbLdVN9Acq6fwjsrfN0cBNim2tBjxD0snRxP0N8gDQWUqTrexH po21NqSYXa z8MqxlcRAI5brcjo85GU301v20ULL9HnjA7axEMpmhnkjka5Z1 dgWvqcxv1rnXWk8ftCWdzLNK8rn9p2LHTlcnQDsq eXLbMku0Xw7KgjwxtHlWxPSxxM2Y311GmgrO1FJlpXsebS2lNi GDTzSTECwMjs5A42BJ0F6PittYlzGXxEzmHWItI5MZ6vmXPV81 eHzRTHhpyoAL60rKpDqfa IeUTvPK0wtaQuxcW4We9xanGP3jxc7o82KmkaMhoy0jHIRqGXX qtcDUa6VF2oQPGmTRLNvFjGEgbF4hhIMsgMrnOtiMra9YWJFj2 03j2nOkTQpNKsT6vGrsEa4F7qDY8B6qaFjxtXBj2UrZVIcbS2r PiCpnmllKiy9I7PlB4gZjpwplejt6qLamKie3b TxX0TfdzV1du4PisT9E33c1dTREh1tzD3jw1/3S/dw1EhBU/t1rph7fuh93FUCDXPbZ6ahGK0R J40aAUXE dRoeXfW/wAHnS97HGfgOd6G1jfkfe9FCWIPOjjrEKBz1rMsVw EeWRUjUux4Ad2pPsq5bA2MkDq8oR2Gtj1lW1uOmjX512xNmrho xIwszeawGqnXq37/wDapGWFWYkjs007j7 PjSbGWMbQYMwDx2sDl4nsI7OY5jnTPH7YEfUdEOY3U5kW Xla9j4c fdDYZilgDfN6NQeOnoP9KQbDGSXNJY9b7aVg0WDZW0SmLwmJeP qRySFliJbzoZY1IVyCNWUWJqU2LtdcLj8XipsPOseK8wrGCzdY 2zWbQ2ItVLxcqu2gst7X1sAGAvbw 2nW3t4ASI1YtGLMRpqR5oPYBx9WlWpUZuNj3Z 2MLsrDYwYZMXkkMLwNKoN5F1IZlsFBI5jtpDeTyh4Ofa AxqdL0OHVhJdLNc5rWF9eIpLYDLio5VlW6BA1ieWuntv21mm1c H0U0kXzWIHgOHjVKQsES/lA2vHjdo4jEQ5uikKEZhlPVjRTcctVNQPMUVOYrpRcgUn2WlSB k1FdRbUDJQM4c6Mtxoa6LsrpBew50ADJwrox6taLlIB1oSpI0N AHSE3sKKwsKPFxPbQycNaAJrd75PE/RN93NQUXdwHo8Tf9033c1DVIzkyW24tkg7ox/oiqukcand4JCEgv8Au1 7iqAMmlc8Uz1ZSVDHEedRoUvztRJzrSmHNdHweW/cxa/CnWx9ZBfQak34aC/Gmre/KpLdvD5pe2yk/hUfBZe9lFcSljfqAdtreFWLCbPUDUX8eNR26 ysimU5rcANRw52BtapeLE6muTnk1pHVwQtNi39kx24a8jSMmwk A4HT1VI4aW9PGbTgT6qyjNmrivopeJ3fJvYePL tRr7EsdeHDx9NXyc2/rVexnE6Gn6j ylxx hTYWw0QEg6MOwc POs18oGzRDMrBSAwsWN7sw525aWHorSdh4kG6traqz5UVjECcM 2fq9tra8deyu2ErRwTjjJozFmvyoytqKTrga0oiw8rX0oVauAo rUDOvpRoyB40maMpooViknbQxcL0CoONcYxel hgyAdutEJ0PbRb FADToVlh3f TxP0TfdzV1F3dPxWJ hb7uauppEyZLbwWyQ3/dj/RFVbYCp3edurB9GP9EVQMhsK5oI9Sck7I biaUh5Ui/Gl4a6X0eUvcOs3KrH5PoQcWFPAo1 PDTs8APTVYXQ8amd1cb0WMhblmyt4Np NZGqZs2IssZVRoBURA3CrBJh/i7cRa/jzqtyNk17K5edbR2 M1iybwq1KLBpxPr/Kqj/ebo0LdG1uRbKoPgSRenGyt7OnYIykZtB/vWSi0tmj29Fgnww9yfzqFxuH10rt8dtPhQMqFi9gtrnXXla9Uy fFbQc5njKjLfgNO7KSOt4iqXG3sWVEvhWKTAC3A Pvxqk UPFF50F7qqnTsJOv4VadgPKJFaUE3e1yLXuKqPlElHwx1X9kAe k3J9hFdPCjm5ysEUKL4UVTQg2roOY5rjnQ2NAxob2oAAijINfX QLrrRlOtAAg20PCgZr6DhQyHSuVuFIYRuNFozHWgvTJZO7ufJ4 n6Jvu5qGu3e TxP0TfdzUNUiJj3bSFkw/wBEv3cNQs4qX28SEw5/8Jfu4ahXauf5PSv8aI TjSsfhSTnWl8Oa3fR5y7FGblahhfUdo5 2/jRTwvSaceV/f8ACorRpZum5m2 mgQk6kWvf9oaEeyjQQhmKk2sTr78aoXk52lkkMJawPWTh5w0I8 bG/oNXhZCWzi2vHx51yc6dHbwNX/Rx/YERN3QSN85wWt2ZbcB3DSpUYVVUnKoY88qg39HClcDjBl1NM5d pByWbqx3sGNgGI7O78jWLm8aNVHYfbL/FRyDzlNjTNYVcBgVPfYU5baMJw73dT2m40tVb2Dj2lVmiRujTT zSA2puynna2o76qm1oel2L7YkVWjUcA4Pfx1NY9t3FGXETSHiz n2Gw9grUNuT8W7AT6qyeRc7kjXMSbc9da6fHWmcnk9oQoKcjAS ngh9lLJsqX Ef4h FdByjA11qkf7KPORB6SabT4UrwIYdovTsBFTQMbmi0YGigs4Vx vQE0K0AcvGjGinjQcaAJ7do/FYn6Jvu5q6h3c TxP0TfdzV1NGciX22R0cP0a/wCiKqzNVn2zh3McACOfi14Kx/6cXYKgm2XOf jLbt6N/wAq5oLZ6vI7iQrcaWiF7U4XZjk6kKO/j6qdJhkXQXY3t2a2vb1Vu2eZW9jVraUEcXiLeqnLP2ADh7fe1E CkkaXPADtNJIbkNpTbRb n7a1PdjaPSxK173tfubQMPWDWY4/DFTcnXnUnurtcxMUJORzc62sRzHfb7KXJBSiVxcjjOzXoUuLHQ X18OY7qXxe1MMU6IyRHsU5bdXQADuNNNl4oPGWYXtfX06adlgP G9OsDs4IPMU5iWJAB1LaX7dK5Y8eKOt8mT26RAY3ZeCkVckhUn zljBYMP5QND4DnTSfbjwKsEGHeNLhQxBFzp1rNqDx9daAwIurP 4ZdLjt8PxqE2/AvmcL2IYnUnx77esVskZzcf6Vbe57Ydy4AdbA6jnp6et9tZxPg xmug77d3d VWXyg7UzBIxwNidLaKNL9p19lQeznuB2itIrFWjmnLJ0xqkpHM 6fZyNGznv9/fSn20MMLZlGo9vbUb7 js8RVogUDUN6Tv7/AI muDe/v2UAN8XDbUemm4qRB7tOdPtmboYrEKXgQOgNj10BHiCbjSixog RXGrank52gf kn1i0rH5NNoE6pGveX/IE0rRZTDXVbtoeTjHxKWCLIBxEbEm38rAE i9VJltodDTJJ7dv5PFfRN93NXUG7XyeK ib7uaupomRu 8m2IsHCZpLnXKqji7m9lHZwJvyArGdu73YnFmzsFTiI1uFHjzf S3H2VbvLXIwmw8V qEZ7fxFst/UvtNZm61EUi5SYu8nqtmt/C2jr IopJ4X14X701U ldKThft7CT330oc1vUD6VNvsp0RYfw7dPBtV9tKxyZMsnItYHs 7T9g9Jpo5t6Lj1G4rpSTpxAJ0Pr9FFBZI7bTMA3aKhV0N6lNn4 wBSj6rbnxX8x30zNr3Hbz z0inHWgf2aFultN1hQSaB1PROeDZT1oye0G nh3VcMNtho3Vjcrax7uOvf2VWPJE8WJSfZs quOmhPNW4Nl7xofXTDai4jBTth5jqvbchl/ZZe4 w3HKsZaZ0wWXXZo2K2hHYMCASOtfjr/WqzvhteONTqDax9Vzw51VMRtR9QCAPE/n41XtrzlxYkm55mnF2N8bXYhtxi6I57SPWAR9hpLZ8oGt/wCnCrnvDu7/AMCZEX5MhvEDzj6ifVVHjWwt4 zWrg8omHIqkSeOxPU6up4eHb6qjbEfn38j6aPb8faKk8NMTDbu I9lPonsiff0cxXWrh7 NCBTEcoqd3Y3hkwkqSpxFg68pFvqp9HA8jUEtcPGk1Y06PTGA2 nDKqywkNFIMy9xHnAjke0dt6kY5Y a1573J3rkwhsRmidszJzU8My99uI52FbbsvHxTxiSJ1dTzB59h 5g9xrNo1TsnAY ysA8s yUhxokjAAmXMQPnKbE kEeo9tbaGrIPLiPjcMf4ZPtSnDsUuio7t/J4r6Jvu5qGg3aPxeK ib7uaurVGUiXI/8XCf/AAT941Zopv41pnlyi Pwz34xuP8AK4N//XWXyDmPe9qldDl2dJf2flSnE lh6wKKr348NfZQjQj a/r/AKUyTlN/SB mgHG3aR7Rau//AKH2EUZjwPePf20DHWyplzWYCzjLfs/2/wBqSxuF6NyvLt7uTU2I0HgfYamHPTQBv249D3jn7NaT0NbENhb Ukws6TxWEkZJF9QbghhbmCD67Vq7OMcinaBYtlDRSooQlJAGHW UZWFrWBU86xr39/Ctl8je1ExUD7PnALRdeM8zGWuy3/AIWbTucdlTONlwliyk7ybFbDSEKWkiNikuU2IP7JNrBxzFJ7v7 rzYphJkPRhrA/OsdfR VegDulh7MMhsylSpY5TfuphHu/NHGOhmyEKAEsCii1gBfhbtrOmjf1U0U5d2hi8RKM7LDGOispIz FVs3gM1/GsZkiysynirWPqsfsr1JsLYnQQFGN3Nyx7zXnffrACDH4qMCwE oZf5XAcf6vZVwVIw5HZX15eKn8KfYBrIR2Hn6aawQs5CIpZm0V RqSb8BWtblbjiAiWezS3zBdMsfZ/M3fwHLtpcvIoLZXFxSm9GYHYWJWLpmw8oiH7ZRgLDnrrbvtbvp kBXpXFIWQixY8gNKzfbm5sE2Zo/iJb3/gY968vRb01jHyU zaXiOvxMztSM2ug5n2c6f7S2dJh5DHKLMNdDcEHgQeY41HxHMx PK1h ddUd7OSSadMVFT 6O8jYKYyAZkOjoDbMp59mYcRfvHM1Ahh dEj4X7aGrBOj0ds/aEc8ayxMGRuB 0EciOysv8ALf5 F8JPtjqH3Q3lfBy3NzCxtInHT54Hzh7Rp2VJ WPErIMG6MGRlkKkcCPiqhLZpdoqu7fyeK ib7uahoN2/k8V9E33c1DWqMpGl W3ZrlYMSBdEzRv3ZyCp8CVI8SKyNWt4e/5V6U3m2EmOwz4eRmQMQQy2uGU3BseI7q857U2dJh5ZIHBVo2Kk HmOTW5gjUeNTEqXY0ZfsP50ZW4g93tH51xJ7Pc1zC/LsX8vfuqiA2ax7r38O2ujGgXtHH06UQt f5iuHAj1e/vxpACP1U82PickgB4NYH1aUzY3N/5r NrfhQH9P2UMY82hh8khA4HUeB9/ZT3dXbLYPFwYkcI3Ge3OM6SL39Um3faksQ3SQq/NeP4/gaYLUjPX2InchGiylTYkk8VPAihikuQB2Vmfk/3vWPAYc4mVFj1iDMbEFLgDXzhlA15c6vO1dtwYSPppScpsq5Rm LEhmAHoVj2aVJdExPwrEPKTu0 K2lmiK5WhQSNcdV1ZhYjiTly1bsdvc LHxJyQ8Lg9Zu4/N8O/jQbPwfbp7865eXyadROzh8W1cxhuxuvh8Jqq5pSNXbjrxA5KPD 01ZCwHGm JcLrTKWZuXDt/OuRybds7FFJUiYDCxv2VVpplMrJcFuNudu3wpxJOwBuQB/Nb0Cq5tCdXN0NzfRhxB52PvwprZSVFe8oWzxZZxfNfo2HEW6xB 7jfTvzVQoWJAA07T49lX7fbbnxPQAhmcDObWIAII9JsKo2EPVF el49 ns8nyq9TRxjAFvfTjrR17qtW5MLvNlAuMp0uAeBt7QKh9uw5HF xqQSeF7DQX7DQuVOeBy5K6GCPpQY6VnjVcxKoWKjsz2zW7L2B/rSJY/7 /EUEXs99PX9ta0VZJbtfJ4r6Jvu5q6lNgrZMV9Ex/8AxzUFUgkel1HGsK8rsTrtF2e1mjQpa3mAW1HG YP7K3VHBBI/p3Vg3lYRxtKQuNCidH3oFA0/x5qzj2XIpZNcF5dot6Rw/ChYe/20ZF 23p/ZNaGYS/P/ABfg3trl0PhShaw8QPWNPaPtoma/L2UAcwsffnf8662noWhOvo9/xoYzr4DU/ZSAXwEtrqeBHv7KT4cf60U2HD38PzoAPcfix4UqGOtnbQMM8Uv ndE6uF4iysGI7ADbWvRm ODXE7PeUNdQFxCkGwKp1uPYULX7ieHGvNAt3W9n5tW9 Q/eFcRg2wMpu8IOUNYl4H7uxSStuQK9tDQ1IgN0MO0SO7NeO91JV QSpJPSFQBa7EjXs001M9NtxB5vpPfVJ3pMsL9AseSKFyqjjndL dY5bDgV6ulrjnrTIZsRFLM6ssYUotjoz31I co58r6a61w8vDnKz0OLnUYUyybS3ziUEhw1riwOpI007qrOI34 mY2RQvYSSfwqnNw9H2GhDa8eZrWPiwX7MpeXJ9aHW2NuTytlkk JUchoL8jbxo2H2wUjCRs1zxPZ4GoiUXY0qmldD440kc65572PM OM8iBtddb66DW3so2P2YyZmS TjYWuB6eQrtlteUdwJ/D8anodTUyli9DSyWyS3D LjM6oxcCxJBeykMx0Gg5ansqI3yhOWOQIypdlu1rk6EaXJ5c6u 2xf8AkGEWjBx83KAqNe4I0AF /hVT3thf4KWdrgSra5GjMhubAcDe9cnHXq5Ff5oqLneyl5yePDS 9Gze/fqPwFEPcOzkOfjXen1a16BzE1sE/F4n6Jvu5q6g3f TxP0TfdzV1CGz0hN1TmHD9of8A7eI zwFZ95Y8GrYaOa3Wjky3/gkBuP8AMqe5rQ5uBqpb3YT4RhZ4R52Qlf50IZPWVHrrG6NmtGD ge/v40JNvHT2G1cp/P39dDb31BHv NamQAjuCT2HwNvsOl6Wy3vbhf7eHp5Ukxv4ceQ48fbXZr8PZ JNhQAZ0A4n0aCgY9l 3h7bnhRA1 Fz/ACgf6vyrr8yPSWuB6uJ7vDSihAD0d pt6Tz8KENcdtu3qqD4DiaLf0jkToPQPfwot ftP4CmAZjzv6Tb/wBK1Kbr7ekwOKjxMV8yHrKT56HzlbsBHqNjyqJ 32/7Vw9/60wN43twUeOEWOwQ6T4QFRgB 0NAX7MtirHllA50x3j2UMPGMMGziKNQTa1 qOXpqk TjfBsFMqO3/DSMM4PBSbDOL8Ba1z2eArSt5wHkmfQhtBY3FgoAseY0rmnGmdE JWkjCsULMR2Eimry /op5ts2lbx/2qJZq6IrRzy7FEfU0cSU3FDeqokl9ixlnOXjl56c6nMKx4WP5n sqH3W Uf8Al/GrTDAC65iAuYa8DrwHfrXNzOmbxdQsR2QxLvK4kEY6ua5CnqhQ Lk2vofXTXeKUFQgiKBlDAkli1r66k6Hh2aVbl2SJ0MWcqmbMcu UZmAtmOnHWmm0NlgIeLELlzMSSAL6A8vDwrkjyxys5smZrdfx9 WlAbCl9owFHIPvxJ9opr P8AWvRW1ZZM7APxeK ib7uauom7Z LxX0TfdzUNUNnpSTnTTEYfMgOW S5FuNzxtTt dBCeNYGx5y3r2d0GKkQaqTnT VtR6jdfRUUOfqHv6q1ryrbuCRfhMa9dL5h85OY8Rx9fbWTf1 ytE9GclsIzWHj2j7KI54E66c9PYKM1 /10OUWtoDx7fRVEhOI1uR3nKvoFcfRw48ufAczXE/1Op9VBfx9 7lTA6/P7fyoT79tAB7/70BYf7CgA6Rk8Leuw9JqS2Ts1pZRHFG IcjQRWYA30JPBV43vb8o6Px07BW4eSR1GEsAB5xNgBc9p7aiUq KUbKvsPyXEm Lk8Y4jw7jIRr4KPTVz2jhgkQRb2VQouSTYCwuTqT3mrNhsPpUV t2HqmspNs2ikjAN6orSnxIqDq0b3Rddz31WMp7DW8HowmvyC0N DlPYfVXZD2H1GrIJndQ/HH X8RU/tuUrkZTY66jxWq/uuLTXOnVPHTmKmt4ZBaPUHU8/A/hXNye43j7KJXd3F4t9Edj1SbBUYiwNiSbBRpzProu1oMXkUtJo x5MAePOy9UGpTdrHRwqyOrqyISoBy5y1/ONtOPq8K7ePHuIYpeiBDEizMzaA27uI9tcmSUtI3XgSUcn8mdb QBDlTe4uNePEj7KaycPX VOtqvmkZuF9fAchTGThXoR6OWUalRM7tfJ4r6Jvu5q6u3a TxX0TfdzV1NCkek3NDGNKRdtfGl3NlPIDnWJqQ 2OspBrIYfJ9jJ3nOEh6SKOUx fGpByo WzEcA661oO8G92DjJXpQ57IwX9o6o9dOvJ5j4ZcBiZXEgjfaUW UAqGzXwSx31tbPluL8L86qHZM jIU3NxpGKboLfAwWxAdlUoArPe2br9UE6XvpbjUmPJftXpDEIE DqocgSxeaxZQb37Ub1Vq 04XX 8Rcqc2GDLlBHU DSqoN/2uqb6 rgO3pmYbx7MUMQGikzAEgNZZiLjnY1qZGKbS3KxsGJhwskSrNP 8mOkQ5tSPOvZdaVm3A2giYmRoVyYUkTESJ1SEWQ2163UdTp21K bz45k3kzsxtHjY7XJOVcyEgA8BxrfNo4BMuJgsL4zpG/mtDFGb hQKAPPD TTaecx9CmZYxKR0seiEsAePap9VN08nG0ekhjEK5p42ljHSR6o gTMSb6H4xdD21v0GIVtr40HgmCgVrcbZ52I8bPRWKf2hsvowQn wTEZAeIW2Fy377WoCzB5vJ3tJGlQwDNDEJ3AkQnoz0mUix6x KfQa6d9diMRtTZqQDP0S4hBJFl6J8ytbU6G3nDjWt7h47Crj9r SRPMY40UzGcg5XR8SZAvZGBwHjVW8u2DWObZ8SjqxwlV7gjRge wUqRSbK1vDjdt4WePD4jESpJKAUVJEsQzFBqmg6wodvbqbcgje bE/CDEgu7DEdIAOZKh7277aVafLOP/q B jh/9w1Xreg6bZHL z005ebjOXoHqopBkzFYdxNoth/hfwd2iK9IOspcpa cR3zEW1tx7qhsJhjK8caDM0jrGg0F2kYKoudALka16XwH/NYfs An/XDXnHcqUHGYAA3tisNcdnxqVLiNSJWTcPHKzKcPqskcR Mi8 XKUHncDmXXlSyeT3aBnbDjDDpFjWUjpYrZHZ1U3zWvdG07quW8 u1Jl3hTDq5EMk Fd0stmZVGU3IzC1hoDatQinTpRJpnkc4c EXTuB6rmnihZM81bK3exGInbDQxBpkz5kLILdEwR sTbziOHGk5918YUwzjDtbESNFEAULM6lgylb3WxVtTYaVffJhp t7FH/AM3/AO4Sr7tGOMYrZBh TefESr39NBPISO4lyaFFA5MznF7u49GjSeBxJKVjiKtEwZgGOR nDWQ5QxueNjYmg3z2Tj0w8bYiARRoRGX6SIi7my6K19Ta/hVm8oEpXY Ja9iMbMQbsCD08lrEG4qH8t8z5sEozMDAzW1IuGisxHAkX4ntr GXBDujpfm8rSTel jMI4x1gBcZjrQNhAeKikMK1gc173J404Eg7PbVGd3skNi4RAmI AsLxtzP7uWhpXY/mT8B8W33ctdSbYUi8bx75ypl DKq3F80gubEKRZb2B63O/CqHtPa2Kn WmaTuJ0/wAo6o9VTO016sXVTzF43P7EdMekt 0o8FoHRBmJzyJqe3b3sx BiaLD5AjSdIQ8Wc5iFF734WRaTM/8Z9FhRWkHa59dNNoTimOMNvttGPEy4rpA0kwVZFeNTGyoLKuTS wFzwP7Rve9NsTvdjXxqY95FOIjBCEoMiKQy5Ql FnY8b3NF/wAF/H/c0RkJ/ZA9VPJiwRHbTxrzzPPKQZZHzsQABm01A5cBVjxPlH2jJNDO0sf SQhwlogFtKFDZlv1vNFuyoor/AC mk3jHzl9ApZMMUSEG/WOTEYjErJH0uJVVlJjBGVFyrlW/V0pRPKDjxJBJ0kWbDxtFH8UNEcIGuL6n4tdfHtpnsHZiT4vDQu SUkmRGtcXUt1hflcAi/fV98oeG2UkGPw4iwuGxOGZPg/RhUkcGOGQ35uCZHX0dutWrZDpFNx / Pm6fPJGeng DyWiA K M0GujfGvr4dlR28W8eJxrRtiHVjEmRCqhdCQSTr1jcCtT8ou6O Di2TOIMNEmIgihcuqIHsWAclgL6qrk9tWXF7ibPaTDOMJh1WIs ZVESAMrROBmFusA1iL8wKdP7Fa jCNvby4nGTx4idkMsYUIVQKAEYuLi vWNS 1vKPtHEQyQSSxhJFKvkiVSynQrmubAjTtrRcNuxhBjdrhMBh5j DFA0EJjS2cxSHKullzMBc0XGbn4BJ9qBcLDZcFFKqlVYRSMMVm KA ZfIh05i9FMLX0Z1F5Q9orhhhhOoUJ0YkyAyhOGXpPDS9r999ai 8XvDNI Dk6qNg4oY4v2gThzmDte17sOHYAO tv2TuDgn Bz/BICvwW0imNLO7iFlkItYsMsgvx65qA3W2BgIdm4F5sEuI EqTM/QSYiQBkZlICKzKAci6Cwv260UwtGY4zeTEy4tca7KcQrIwIQBb xiy3S vrqSXf/aOdX6SO6zNOPihbpHjeM6X83K7adpvUDj0RZplTOEWWRUDqwYI rsFDBgGDWAuCL340hfvNTbRdJkrsfb Kw2JfFQsgmfpM5ZAQelYO/Vvp1gLUeXevHiLCosyj4HYwEKoYWXLYk6MMpK2I4VD27iaHL/D66WTDFD/erf3F49BFiXRYwc2SNMgL6jM2pLHU87a3o 09 J8UVadldo4zGgRAoysVJvxv5oqLKdy1wQdo9AobszfFfyMhdiS b3NOoox2E0e3ea6381I1SpUS xR1J qB8W33ctdRdip1J9D8m33ctdUsZJ7TjJSHLEzdReRNupHTIQS/uT6VpkNuTjQMLDTVIzoNBqVudAB6K5NuTniy/VxfppjHzQzfMt/hb8qKYJOeb0KfyoItqynmn1cX6aOdqy34p9XF mgBFom59Kf8DflRegP7uU/wCFqVm2zMOBX6uL9NMJN4cR89fq4v00AOhA/KB/SD VGEMv7k/5T VR7bxYj56/Vxfpo8W3ZzxZfq4v00AS yZpYMRBOYiRFKkhVQbsFYFgL6Xte1zV83n3h2ZImIKpJPJi5oi 2bCSgwRqsEcnWZLkBYmNlubta3Os3Ta0van1cX6aOdrS9qfVxf pqlKiXGzU94t/MHiI8fAEkAlw2SOX4PiLySFZRlYZLgISlifnmlMV5RcNnmC9MV aLDqp6CfVg8nTCxTSyFD33NqyN9szdqfVxfppM7cm cn1cX6aeZPpmnS754cT7XkQzj4TDEuHZYcQpLpFIpsQl0IZl1N qrm4m2lw0W0hien6TEwKqExzSl3Czg3YA289Bqfsqonbs/zk qi/TRP7en cv1cX6aMx4G07G8ouGjaFG6foxhERj8HnOWaPTLbJc3DHUadWo 3c/fXDR4PALOcTFLheo0awTMJFKtGCWUWyAMrkHW6aAkCsp/t2f5yfVxfpoRtyf5yfVxfpozFgWTF7vtiZ5pUkZOmxMrhXidSq viSgJJNweupy5b8RpbVA7q2LAzsMpNrQMSQqws1wXFm OAtqLjjUCdtTdqfVQ/o7zQHbc3an1UPcfmdoHqpWikmWFtzXAW8puWdbCNjpH02q69Zj 0J6mnnDXjXf3Ma1 kOskcYBje/wAZ0Ny2vVI6bzeeQ6iq4m8OIUhlZAwvYiKG4vx/YoG2/iD1iykmxuY4ib2710sNB2DQUWgplgO6h6J5lkuoj6RbxMC3ypy kAnIPijY63zDQUvFugbv8Y2SOURk9FbNZo1fL1za3SaEjXKeHO sDbU3an1UPLh xR123N2p2/JQ8f8tFoKZYjukxawkdVLGxeE2C55EGobrSDo7lNLA3vyphgdh tIjOWkSxYIGiILBY5Jcx63UBEZGmbUios7am7U qh58f2KK 3Z 1Pqof0UrQ6ZcP7ufB4cSWdnYQFrKhAB1U3JOq2fRh2HTSx6qY2 2ZmuCVswsbRxA210uFvzPrrqOwP/Z (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjvr6vOjojmAhUIrp4KHd_wAXgQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmemegenerator.net%2Finstance%2F5 3536770%2Fdos-equis-guy-gives-advice-i-dont-always-pitch-a-tent-but-when-i-do-im-not-camping&psig=AOvVaw3Y3w1w8coVQXaD80YkcR5U&ust=1574865847200631)https://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMTEhUTExMVFRUXGB0XGBgXGBUXHRcYGB0YHRgXHR gaHSggGBomHRgXITEhJSkrLi4uGB8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GBAQGisdHR8tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tN//AABEIAPsAyAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAAABwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBQYHAAj/xABPEAACAQIDBAUGCwUGAwcFAAABAgMAEQQSIQUGMUETIlFhcQ cygZGh8BQjM1Jzk7GzwdHSQlNicvEVFoKSsuEkNEMINWN0orTT JVSjwuL/xAAZAQADAQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAX/xAAkEQACAgICAQQDAQAAAAAAAAAAAQIREiEDMQQTMkFRImFxFP/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8Aoc Kjhjh JjcvGpN0i/dxk6mMkklibk86bNtqO3/AC0X WH/AOKi7d Tw30S/dw1CudKx TvT/HZeNwNkptXFNhwI8OEhaUssOHkLEPGoFmjFvPNK7k7AXaGNlwd 44uhWQmQYfDOZCjqg6pjsvEnSnf/AGeP 9Jv/KP97BT7yKf9943 Sb75K1OJ9sNtXcHovgpglgxEeKmECs GhiMbEOS5ATrqAjaaHq876dvVuEuFwuJnhnjnbCkJMjYXDpZmW NsykJrlWVGtqCLi9xarvtBTDFsdZRkb4cBZtNWTEhR4ksvrFJb 8xmPZ 22cFVklUoTpnBgwiAjt66lfEGihZMrWM8lhTE9EZ0MfwZ5lf4J hb542QMlslrWdTfvplsPcbDTnDRvjY0lxGGjxEafBMLds4cuB1 OC5K2PF45GfEQ2HSRQB7/wTdIPthN/AV548jCAbWwlhxEn3MlGhq2DvzgsPs boY5IsWwB6S8GHjMLgiwNoze9/ZVk318nYwGBfF9KkrR5M0ZwuFUdchb3CEixa/oqsb04Uy7wSRcnxqKe/M0YPotW17/YcS4LaidIrkYcP0YGseRWdSe3MUuPA0A2Z9jPJykeNweFOIW2K jlbN8Ewlw0Sq1gMutwW9VJSeTd/gk04lQvHO8KJ8EwtmVJ hDHqaEgFqvG92GlG0Nj4pUJiiZo5HuLKcQI4owRe5uzW0qzYhk 6ZcFzkSXE/5Zoj9slMVmUDyaA7SbBfCE6NMKMQ0nwXCXDNIUCWyWtlUm/dSeM8mpDYyOOeNpcOImRThcLZ0lAsx6mhzLKLD5o7avSdfGbak MgiVIIYBK2qx2ikkdiLi4XpFPEU6e6bbhZTePEYFlPYTBIGVu8 2lt6aBGft5OYVnxavikEGDhWSZxhMKWDMruVChDoI1VuBJzCqv v9spNmzLAOgxAkTOkoiw6lbkrZkCEEgi/EXvVv3Jx2MbHbYxkUgfo5HL4QoWM6p0oiVGU3RwEyA5WvfUGq3 5b938PhcbA HjEXTpneNbABgwFwo0W9 A0upoGizbY8lqQrL0eJjkliiM/RPhMOodBmsM4TqklT28OGtMZ9wcPHLgkmxkcYxcTMpOEwvyoOH CRDqa5umb/LVi8sz4BuhigjMmIw7KZiesiksLAW1tckXNrngaZ UL/mN3P5x9uEoER N8nMS4yLBRYuJ5XDNIGwuGBijAuJAAnWJNlAvz7qR2z5P40WGS CeOWOXFphHLYXDq0bGbondR0dnAZWWxtyINWjpAN67E2zYOw7z xt6gfVTHF7Eni6CaTFTqj7XGXCsqhOtjXKsLjMQVHSA8734UBZ E7V8mqxJj2GIQ/BIelA CYXrno3ex6mg6tqg/J3u8m1nmHxeGWFVJIgw0mYuWtfNGLaKa2Pe3GZsLtaPKo6PCP1 hxbPBIdfC1Z15EMMq7M2jM0iwh2EZlbUIES9zqNB0p9dAyl73x Ls/GS4RoopujKkSGKBMwdVYdURkDiR6KiDt2P/wC1h/yw/wDxVcP 0HhMm00ktpJh1N 1lZ1PsC1mOnOpZcei0YTExzxTfERpkjYiyQ/u5SNRGCCCoNweVBTbd0/F4n6Jvu5q6mhS0LbeNo8N9Ev3cNQJNTe8J Lw30S/dw1DJqag3u9BsFtKbDvnglkhcjKWjZkJW4JFweFwDbupTZm0p4 nMkU0scjAhnR2Vmubm7A3NzrTPFDWhga1V8GLVSokdobUnmKmf ETSldV6SR3yn G50OnLso20Nv4rEKqYjEzSopuqvI7AHt1Op7zrTPLp40VVqUyq RMJt7F5jIcViM7LkLdLJcoLkITfVRc6d5qOw2MkhZWikeN1vld GKsLgjRgbjS4pMyEaW48KK4PMerX2UlY9Cnw Xpen6VzNmzdJmbPm7c97376ff29iyZG F4j4wBZCZX64AIAbXrCxIse2ibP2BiZhmjiZl dbKPQTx9FSsW42MJIEaHnpJH JptgkiKxO82NICtjMQwBVlBmkIBQgo1r6FSAQeRApJt58YZBKc ZiDIFKB lkzBSblQb3AJANu6tG8kM2Kwe0lwckSqmJZs5YZjeGKVlyODbi NeNaFurth8RtjaMTrHlwyrHHZbXBYnram5v2Wq0Zye jzr/AHhxR6RTip7TfKgyv8ZcZevr1uqANeVKnebGXVxjMRmQFUPSvd VbLdVN9Acq6fwjsrfN0cBNim2tBjxD0snRxP0N8gDQWUqTrexH po21NqSYXa z8MqxlcRAI5brcjo85GU301v20ULL9HnjA7axEMpmhnkjka5Z1 dgWvqcxv1rnXWk8ftCWdzLNK8rn9p2LHTlcnQDsq eXLbMku0Xw7KgjwxtHlWxPSxxM2Y311GmgrO1FJlpXsebS2lNi GDTzSTECwMjs5A42BJ0F6PittYlzGXxEzmHWItI5MZ6vmXPV81 eHzRTHhpyoAL60rKpDqfa IeUTvPK0wtaQuxcW4We9xanGP3jxc7o82KmkaMhoy0jHIRqGXX qtcDUa6VF2oQPGmTRLNvFjGEgbF4hhIMsgMrnOtiMra9YWJFj2 03j2nOkTQpNKsT6vGrsEa4F7qDY8B6qaFjxtXBj2UrZVIcbS2r PiCpnmllKiy9I7PlB4gZjpwplejt6qLamKie3b TxX0TfdzV1du4PisT9E33c1dTREh1tzD3jw1/3S/dw1EhBU/t1rph7fuh93FUCDXPbZ6ahGK0R J40aAUXE dRoeXfW/wAHnS97HGfgOd6G1jfkfe9FCWIPOjjrEKBz1rMsVw EeWRUjUux4Ad2pPsq5bA2MkDq8oR2Gtj1lW1uOmjX512xNmrho xIwszeawGqnXq37/wDapGWFWYkjs007j7 PjSbGWMbQYMwDx2sDl4nsI7OY5jnTPH7YEfUdEOY3U5kW Xla9j4c fdDYZilgDfN6NQeOnoP9KQbDGSXNJY9b7aVg0WDZW0SmLwmJeP qRySFliJbzoZY1IVyCNWUWJqU2LtdcLj8XipsPOseK8wrGCzdY 2zWbQ2ItVLxcqu2gst7X1sAGAvbw 2nW3t4ASI1YtGLMRpqR5oPYBx9WlWpUZuNj3Z 2MLsrDYwYZMXkkMLwNKoN5F1IZlsFBI5jtpDeTyh4Ofa AxqdL0OHVhJdLNc5rWF9eIpLYDLio5VlW6BA1ieWuntv21mm1c H0U0kXzWIHgOHjVKQsES/lA2vHjdo4jEQ5uikKEZhlPVjRTcctVNQPMUVOYrpRcgUn2WlSB k1FdRbUDJQM4c6Mtxoa6LsrpBew50ADJwrox6taLlIB1oSpI0N AHSE3sKKwsKPFxPbQycNaAJrd75PE/RN93NQUXdwHo8Tf9033c1DVIzkyW24tkg7ox/oiqukcand4JCEgv8Au1 7iqAMmlc8Uz1ZSVDHEedRoUvztRJzrSmHNdHweW/cxa/CnWx9ZBfQak34aC/Gmre/KpLdvD5pe2yk/hUfBZe9lFcSljfqAdtreFWLCbPUDUX8eNR26 ysimU5rcANRw52BtapeLE6muTnk1pHVwQtNi39kx24a8jSMmwk A4HT1VI4aW9PGbTgT6qyjNmrivopeJ3fJvYePL tRr7EsdeHDx9NXyc2/rVexnE6Gn6j ylxx hTYWw0QEg6MOwc POs18oGzRDMrBSAwsWN7sw525aWHorSdh4kG6traqz5UVjECcM 2fq9tra8deyu2ErRwTjjJozFmvyoytqKTrga0oiw8rX0oVauAo rUDOvpRoyB40maMpooViknbQxcL0CoONcYxel hgyAdutEJ0PbRb FADToVlh3f TxP0TfdzV1F3dPxWJ hb7uauppEyZLbwWyQ3/dj/RFVbYCp3edurB9GP9EVQMhsK5oI9Sck7I biaUh5Ui/Gl4a6X0eUvcOs3KrH5PoQcWFPAo1 PDTs8APTVYXQ8amd1cb0WMhblmyt4Np NZGqZs2IssZVRoBURA3CrBJh/i7cRa/jzqtyNk17K5edbR2 M1iybwq1KLBpxPr/Kqj/ebo0LdG1uRbKoPgSRenGyt7OnYIykZtB/vWSi0tmj29Fgnww9yfzqFxuH10rt8dtPhQMqFi9gtrnXXla9Uy fFbQc5njKjLfgNO7KSOt4iqXG3sWVEvhWKTAC3A Pvxqk UPFF50F7qqnTsJOv4VadgPKJFaUE3e1yLXuKqPlElHwx1X9kAe k3J9hFdPCjm5ysEUKL4UVTQg2roOY5rjnQ2NAxob2oAAijINfX QLrrRlOtAAg20PCgZr6DhQyHSuVuFIYRuNFozHWgvTJZO7ufJ4 n6Jvu5qGu3e TxP0TfdzUNUiJj3bSFkw/wBEv3cNQs4qX28SEw5/8Jfu4ahXauf5PSv8aI TjSsfhSTnWl8Oa3fR5y7FGblahhfUdo5 2/jRTwvSaceV/f8ACorRpZum5m2 mgQk6kWvf9oaEeyjQQhmKk2sTr78aoXk52lkkMJawPWTh5w0I8 bG/oNXhZCWzi2vHx51yc6dHbwNX/Rx/YERN3QSN85wWt2ZbcB3DSpUYVVUnKoY88qg39HClcDjBl1NM5d pByWbqx3sGNgGI7O78jWLm8aNVHYfbL/FRyDzlNjTNYVcBgVPfYU5baMJw73dT2m40tVb2Dj2lVmiRujTT zSA2puynna2o76qm1oel2L7YkVWjUcA4Pfx1NY9t3FGXETSHiz n2Gw9grUNuT8W7AT6qyeRc7kjXMSbc9da6fHWmcnk9oQoKcjAS ngh9lLJsqX Ef4h FdByjA11qkf7KPORB6SabT4UrwIYdovTsBFTQMbmi0YGigs4Vx vQE0K0AcvGjGinjQcaAJ7do/FYn6Jvu5q6h3c TxP0TfdzV1NGciX22R0cP0a/wCiKqzNVn2zh3McACOfi14Kx/6cXYKgm2XOf jLbt6N/wAq5oLZ6vI7iQrcaWiF7U4XZjk6kKO/j6qdJhkXQXY3t2a2vb1Vu2eZW9jVraUEcXiLeqnLP2ADh7fe1E CkkaXPADtNJIbkNpTbRb n7a1PdjaPSxK173tfubQMPWDWY4/DFTcnXnUnurtcxMUJORzc62sRzHfb7KXJBSiVxcjjOzXoUuLHQ X18OY7qXxe1MMU6IyRHsU5bdXQADuNNNl4oPGWYXtfX06adlgP G9OsDs4IPMU5iWJAB1LaX7dK5Y8eKOt8mT26RAY3ZeCkVckhUn zljBYMP5QND4DnTSfbjwKsEGHeNLhQxBFzp1rNqDx9daAwIurP 4ZdLjt8PxqE2/AvmcL2IYnUnx77esVskZzcf6Vbe57Ydy4AdbA6jnp6et9tZxPg xmug77d3d VWXyg7UzBIxwNidLaKNL9p19lQeznuB2itIrFWjmnLJ0xqkpHM 6fZyNGznv9/fSn20MMLZlGo9vbUb7 js8RVogUDUN6Tv7/AI muDe/v2UAN8XDbUemm4qRB7tOdPtmboYrEKXgQOgNj10BHiCbjSixog RXGrank52gf kn1i0rH5NNoE6pGveX/IE0rRZTDXVbtoeTjHxKWCLIBxEbEm38rAE i9VJltodDTJJ7dv5PFfRN93NXUG7XyeK ib7uaupomRu 8m2IsHCZpLnXKqji7m9lHZwJvyArGdu73YnFmzsFTiI1uFHjzf S3H2VbvLXIwmw8V qEZ7fxFst/UvtNZm61EUi5SYu8nqtmt/C2jr IopJ4X14X701U ldKThft7CT330oc1vUD6VNvsp0RYfw7dPBtV9tKxyZMsnItYHs 7T9g9Jpo5t6Lj1G4rpSTpxAJ0Pr9FFBZI7bTMA3aKhV0N6lNn4 wBSj6rbnxX8x30zNr3Hbz z0inHWgf2aFultN1hQSaB1PROeDZT1oye0G nh3VcMNtho3Vjcrax7uOvf2VWPJE8WJSfZs quOmhPNW4Nl7xofXTDai4jBTth5jqvbchl/ZZe4 w3HKsZaZ0wWXXZo2K2hHYMCASOtfjr/WqzvhteONTqDax9Vzw51VMRtR9QCAPE/n41XtrzlxYkm55mnF2N8bXYhtxi6I57SPWAR9hpLZ8oGt/wCnCrnvDu7/AMCZEX5MhvEDzj6ifVVHjWwt4 zWrg8omHIqkSeOxPU6up4eHb6qjbEfn38j6aPb8faKk8NMTDbu I9lPonsiff0cxXWrh7 NCBTEcoqd3Y3hkwkqSpxFg68pFvqp9HA8jUEtcPGk1Y06PTGA2 nDKqywkNFIMy9xHnAjke0dt6kY5Y a1573J3rkwhsRmidszJzU8My99uI52FbbsvHxTxiSJ1dTzB59h 5g9xrNo1TsnAY ysA8s yUhxokjAAmXMQPnKbE kEeo9tbaGrIPLiPjcMf4ZPtSnDsUuio7t/J4r6Jvu5qGg3aPxeK ib7uaurVGUiXI/8XCf/AAT941Zopv41pnlyi Pwz34xuP8AK4N//XWXyDmPe9qldDl2dJf2flSnE lh6wKKr348NfZQjQj a/r/AKUyTlN/SB mgHG3aR7Rau//AKH2EUZjwPePf20DHWyplzWYCzjLfs/2/wBqSxuF6NyvLt7uTU2I0HgfYamHPTQBv249D3jn7NaT0NbENhb Ukws6TxWEkZJF9QbghhbmCD67Vq7OMcinaBYtlDRSooQlJAGHW UZWFrWBU86xr39/Ctl8je1ExUD7PnALRdeM8zGWuy3/AIWbTucdlTONlwliyk7ybFbDSEKWkiNikuU2IP7JNrBxzFJ7v7 rzYphJkPRhrA/OsdfR VegDulh7MMhsylSpY5TfuphHu/NHGOhmyEKAEsCii1gBfhbtrOmjf1U0U5d2hi8RKM7LDGOispIz FVs3gM1/GsZkiysynirWPqsfsr1JsLYnQQFGN3Nyx7zXnffrACDH4qMCwE oZf5XAcf6vZVwVIw5HZX15eKn8KfYBrIR2Hn6aawQs5CIpZm0V RqSb8BWtblbjiAiWezS3zBdMsfZ/M3fwHLtpcvIoLZXFxSm9GYHYWJWLpmw8oiH7ZRgLDnrrbvtbvp kBXpXFIWQixY8gNKzfbm5sE2Zo/iJb3/gY968vRb01jHyU zaXiOvxMztSM2ug5n2c6f7S2dJh5DHKLMNdDcEHgQeY41HxHMx PK1h ddUd7OSSadMVFT 6O8jYKYyAZkOjoDbMp59mYcRfvHM1Ahh dEj4X7aGrBOj0ds/aEc8ayxMGRuB 0EciOysv8ALf5 F8JPtjqH3Q3lfBy3NzCxtInHT54Hzh7Rp2VJ WPErIMG6MGRlkKkcCPiqhLZpdoqu7fyeK ib7uahoN2/k8V9E33c1DWqMpGl W3ZrlYMSBdEzRv3ZyCp8CVI8SKyNWt4e/5V6U3m2EmOwz4eRmQMQQy2uGU3BseI7q857U2dJh5ZIHBVo2Kk HmOTW5gjUeNTEqXY0ZfsP50ZW4g93tH51xJ7Pc1zC/LsX8vfuqiA2ax7r38O2ujGgXtHH06UQt f5iuHAj1e/vxpACP1U82PickgB4NYH1aUzY3N/5r NrfhQH9P2UMY82hh8khA4HUeB9/ZT3dXbLYPFwYkcI3Ge3OM6SL39Um3faksQ3SQq/NeP4/gaYLUjPX2InchGiylTYkk8VPAihikuQB2Vmfk/3vWPAYc4mVFj1iDMbEFLgDXzhlA15c6vO1dtwYSPppScpsq5Rm LEhmAHoVj2aVJdExPwrEPKTu0 K2lmiK5WhQSNcdV1ZhYjiTly1bsdvc LHxJyQ8Lg9Zu4/N8O/jQbPwfbp7865eXyadROzh8W1cxhuxuvh8Jqq5pSNXbjrxA5KPD 01ZCwHGm JcLrTKWZuXDt/OuRybds7FFJUiYDCxv2VVpplMrJcFuNudu3wpxJOwBuQB/Nb0Cq5tCdXN0NzfRhxB52PvwprZSVFe8oWzxZZxfNfo2HEW6xB 7jfTvzVQoWJAA07T49lX7fbbnxPQAhmcDObWIAII9JsKo2EPVF el49 ns8nyq9TRxjAFvfTjrR17qtW5MLvNlAuMp0uAeBt7QKh9uw5HF xqQSeF7DQX7DQuVOeBy5K6GCPpQY6VnjVcxKoWKjsz2zW7L2B/rSJY/7 /EUEXs99PX9ta0VZJbtfJ4r6Jvu5q6lNgrZMV9Ex/8AxzUFUgkel1HGsK8rsTrtF2e1mjQpa3mAW1HG YP7K3VHBBI/p3Vg3lYRxtKQuNCidH3oFA0/x5qzj2XIpZNcF5dot6Rw/ChYe/20ZF 23p/ZNaGYS/P/ABfg3trl0PhShaw8QPWNPaPtoma/L2UAcwsffnf8662noWhOvo9/xoYzr4DU/ZSAXwEtrqeBHv7KT4cf60U2HD38PzoAPcfix4UqGOtnbQMM8Uv ndE6uF4iysGI7ADbWvRm ODXE7PeUNdQFxCkGwKp1uPYULX7ieHGvNAt3W9n5tW9 Q/eFcRg2wMpu8IOUNYl4H7uxSStuQK9tDQ1IgN0MO0SO7NeO91JV QSpJPSFQBa7EjXs001M9NtxB5vpPfVJ3pMsL9AseSKFyqjjndL dY5bDgV6ulrjnrTIZsRFLM6ssYUotjoz31I co58r6a61w8vDnKz0OLnUYUyybS3ziUEhw1riwOpI007qrOI34 mY2RQvYSSfwqnNw9H2GhDa8eZrWPiwX7MpeXJ9aHW2NuTytlkk JUchoL8jbxo2H2wUjCRs1zxPZ4GoiUXY0qmldD440kc65572PM OM8iBtddb66DW3so2P2YyZmS TjYWuB6eQrtlteUdwJ/D8anodTUyli9DSyWyS3D LjM6oxcCxJBeykMx0Gg5ansqI3yhOWOQIypdlu1rk6EaXJ5c6u 2xf8AkGEWjBx83KAqNe4I0AF /hVT3thf4KWdrgSra5GjMhubAcDe9cnHXq5Ff5oqLneyl5yePDS 9Gze/fqPwFEPcOzkOfjXen1a16BzE1sE/F4n6Jvu5q6g3f TxP0TfdzV1CGz0hN1TmHD9of8A7eI zwFZ95Y8GrYaOa3Wjky3/gkBuP8AMqe5rQ5uBqpb3YT4RhZ4R52Qlf50IZPWVHrrG6NmtGD ge/v40JNvHT2G1cp/P39dDb31BHv NamQAjuCT2HwNvsOl6Wy3vbhf7eHp5Ukxv4ceQ48fbXZr8PZ JNhQAZ0A4n0aCgY9l 3h7bnhRA1 Fz/ACgf6vyrr8yPSWuB6uJ7vDSihAD0d pt6Tz8KENcdtu3qqD4DiaLf0jkToPQPfwot ftP4CmAZjzv6Tb/wBK1Kbr7ekwOKjxMV8yHrKT56HzlbsBHqNjyqJ 32/7Vw9/60wN43twUeOEWOwQ6T4QFRgB 0NAX7MtirHllA50x3j2UMPGMMGziKNQTa1 qOXpqk TjfBsFMqO3/DSMM4PBSbDOL8Ba1z2eArSt5wHkmfQhtBY3FgoAseY0rmnGmdE JWkjCsULMR2Eimry /op5ts2lbx/2qJZq6IrRzy7FEfU0cSU3FDeqokl9ixlnOXjl56c6nMKx4WP5n sqH3W Uf8Al/GrTDAC65iAuYa8DrwHfrXNzOmbxdQsR2QxLvK4kEY6ua5CnqhQ Lk2vofXTXeKUFQgiKBlDAkli1r66k6Hh2aVbl2SJ0MWcqmbMcu UZmAtmOnHWmm0NlgIeLELlzMSSAL6A8vDwrkjyxys5smZrdfx9 WlAbCl9owFHIPvxJ9opr P8AWvRW1ZZM7APxeK ib7uauom7Z LxX0TfdzUNUNnpSTnTTEYfMgOW S5FuNzxtTt dBCeNYGx5y3r2d0GKkQaqTnT VtR6jdfRUUOfqHv6q1ryrbuCRfhMa9dL5h85OY8Rx9fbWTf1 ytE9GclsIzWHj2j7KI54E66c9PYKM1 /10OUWtoDx7fRVEhOI1uR3nKvoFcfRw48ufAczXE/1Op9VBfx9 7lTA6/P7fyoT79tAB7/70BYf7CgA6Rk8Leuw9JqS2Ts1pZRHFG IcjQRWYA30JPBV43vb8o6Px07BW4eSR1GEsAB5xNgBc9p7aiUq KUbKvsPyXEm Lk8Y4jw7jIRr4KPTVz2jhgkQRb2VQouSTYCwuTqT3mrNhsPpUV t2HqmspNs2ikjAN6orSnxIqDq0b3Rddz31WMp7DW8HowmvyC0N DlPYfVXZD2H1GrIJndQ/HH X8RU/tuUrkZTY66jxWq/uuLTXOnVPHTmKmt4ZBaPUHU8/A/hXNye43j7KJXd3F4t9Edj1SbBUYiwNiSbBRpzProu1oMXkUtJo x5MAePOy9UGpTdrHRwqyOrqyISoBy5y1/ONtOPq8K7ePHuIYpeiBDEizMzaA27uI9tcmSUtI3XgSUcn8mdb QBDlTe4uNePEj7KaycPX VOtqvmkZuF9fAchTGThXoR6OWUalRM7tfJ4r6Jvu5q6u3a TxX0TfdzV1NCkek3NDGNKRdtfGl3NlPIDnWJqQ 2OspBrIYfJ9jJ3nOEh6SKOUx fGpByo WzEcA661oO8G92DjJXpQ57IwX9o6o9dOvJ5j4ZcBiZXEgjfaUW UAqGzXwSx31tbPluL8L86qHZM jIU3NxpGKboLfAwWxAdlUoArPe2br9UE6XvpbjUmPJftXpDEIE DqocgSxeaxZQb37Ub1Vq 04XX 8Rcqc2GDLlBHU DSqoN/2uqb6 rgO3pmYbx7MUMQGikzAEgNZZiLjnY1qZGKbS3KxsGJhwskSrNP 8mOkQ5tSPOvZdaVm3A2giYmRoVyYUkTESJ1SEWQ2163UdTp21K bz45k3kzsxtHjY7XJOVcyEgA8BxrfNo4BMuJgsL4zpG/mtDFGb hQKAPPD TTaecx9CmZYxKR0seiEsAePap9VN08nG0ekhjEK5p42ljHSR6o gTMSb6H4xdD21v0GIVtr40HgmCgVrcbZ52I8bPRWKf2hsvowQn wTEZAeIW2Fy377WoCzB5vJ3tJGlQwDNDEJ3AkQnoz0mUix6x KfQa6d9diMRtTZqQDP0S4hBJFl6J8ytbU6G3nDjWt7h47Crj9r SRPMY40UzGcg5XR8SZAvZGBwHjVW8u2DWObZ8SjqxwlV7gjRge wUqRSbK1vDjdt4WePD4jESpJKAUVJEsQzFBqmg6wodvbqbcgje bE/CDEgu7DEdIAOZKh7277aVafLOP/q B jh/9w1Xreg6bZHL z005ebjOXoHqopBkzFYdxNoth/hfwd2iK9IOspcpa cR3zEW1tx7qhsJhjK8caDM0jrGg0F2kYKoudALka16XwH/NYfs An/XDXnHcqUHGYAA3tisNcdnxqVLiNSJWTcPHKzKcPqskcR Mi8 XKUHncDmXXlSyeT3aBnbDjDDpFjWUjpYrZHZ1U3zWvdG07quW8 u1Jl3hTDq5EMk Fd0stmZVGU3IzC1hoDatQinTpRJpnkc4c EXTuB6rmnihZM81bK3exGInbDQxBpkz5kLILdEwR sTbziOHGk5918YUwzjDtbESNFEAULM6lgylb3WxVtTYaVffJhp t7FH/AM3/AO4Sr7tGOMYrZBh TefESr39NBPISO4lyaFFA5MznF7u49GjSeBxJKVjiKtEwZgGOR nDWQ5QxueNjYmg3z2Tj0w8bYiARRoRGX6SIi7my6K19Ta/hVm8oEpXY Ja9iMbMQbsCD08lrEG4qH8t8z5sEozMDAzW1IuGisxHAkX4ntr GXBDujpfm8rSTel jMI4x1gBcZjrQNhAeKikMK1gc173J404Eg7PbVGd3skNi4RAmI AsLxtzP7uWhpXY/mT8B8W33ctdSbYUi8bx75ypl DKq3F80gubEKRZb2B63O/CqHtPa2Kn WmaTuJ0/wAo6o9VTO016sXVTzF43P7EdMekt 0o8FoHRBmJzyJqe3b3sx BiaLD5AjSdIQ8Wc5iFF734WRaTM/8Z9FhRWkHa59dNNoTimOMNvttGPEy4rpA0kwVZFeNTGyoLKuTS wFzwP7Rve9NsTvdjXxqY95FOIjBCEoMiKQy5Ql FnY8b3NF/wAF/H/c0RkJ/ZA9VPJiwRHbTxrzzPPKQZZHzsQABm01A5cBVjxPlH2jJNDO0sf SQhwlogFtKFDZlv1vNFuyoor/AC mk3jHzl9ApZMMUSEG/WOTEYjErJH0uJVVlJjBGVFyrlW/V0pRPKDjxJBJ0kWbDxtFH8UNEcIGuL6n4tdfHtpnsHZiT4vDQu SUkmRGtcXUt1hflcAi/fV98oeG2UkGPw4iwuGxOGZPg/RhUkcGOGQ35uCZHX0dutWrZDpFNx / Pm6fPJGeng DyWiA K M0GujfGvr4dlR28W8eJxrRtiHVjEmRCqhdCQSTr1jcCtT8ou6O Di2TOIMNEmIgihcuqIHsWAclgL6qrk9tWXF7ibPaTDOMJh1WIs ZVESAMrROBmFusA1iL8wKdP7Fa jCNvby4nGTx4idkMsYUIVQKAEYuLi vWNS 1vKPtHEQyQSSxhJFKvkiVSynQrmubAjTtrRcNuxhBjdrhMBh5j DFA0EJjS2cxSHKullzMBc0XGbn4BJ9qBcLDZcFFKqlVYRSMMVm KA ZfIh05i9FMLX0Z1F5Q9orhhhhOoUJ0YkyAyhOGXpPDS9r999ai 8XvDNI Dk6qNg4oY4v2gThzmDte17sOHYAO tv2TuDgn Bz/BICvwW0imNLO7iFlkItYsMsgvx65qA3W2BgIdm4F5sEuI EqTM/QSYiQBkZlICKzKAci6Cwv260UwtGY4zeTEy4tca7KcQrIwIQBb xiy3S vrqSXf/aOdX6SO6zNOPihbpHjeM6X83K7adpvUDj0RZplTOEWWRUDqwYI rsFDBgGDWAuCL340hfvNTbRdJkrsfb Kw2JfFQsgmfpM5ZAQelYO/Vvp1gLUeXevHiLCosyj4HYwEKoYWXLYk6MMpK2I4VD27iaHL/D66WTDFD/erf3F49BFiXRYwc2SNMgL6jM2pLHU87a3o 09 J8UVadldo4zGgRAoysVJvxv5oqLKdy1wQdo9AobszfFfyMhdiS b3NOoox2E0e3ea6381I1SpUS xR1J qB8W33ctdRdip1J9D8m33ctdUsZJ7TjJSHLEzdReRNupHTIQS/uT6VpkNuTjQMLDTVIzoNBqVudAB6K5NuTniy/VxfppjHzQzfMt/hb8qKYJOeb0KfyoItqynmn1cX6aOdqy34p9XF mgBFom59Kf8DflRegP7uU/wCFqVm2zMOBX6uL9NMJN4cR89fq4v00AOhA/KB/SD VGEMv7k/5T VR7bxYj56/Vxfpo8W3ZzxZfq4v00AS yZpYMRBOYiRFKkhVQbsFYFgL6Xte1zV83n3h2ZImIKpJPJi5oi 2bCSgwRqsEcnWZLkBYmNlubta3Os3Ta0van1cX6aOdrS9qfVxf pqlKiXGzU94t/MHiI8fAEkAlw2SOX4PiLySFZRlYZLgISlifnmlMV5RcNnmC9MV aLDqp6CfVg8nTCxTSyFD33NqyN9szdqfVxfppM7cm cn1cX6aeZPpmnS754cT7XkQzj4TDEuHZYcQpLpFIpsQl0IZl1N qrm4m2lw0W0hien6TEwKqExzSl3Czg3YA289Bqfsqonbs/zk qi/TRP7en cv1cX6aMx4G07G8ouGjaFG6foxhERj8HnOWaPTLbJc3DHUadWo 3c/fXDR4PALOcTFLheo0awTMJFKtGCWUWyAMrkHW6aAkCsp/t2f5yfVxfpoRtyf5yfVxfpozFgWTF7vtiZ5pUkZOmxMrhXidSq viSgJJNweupy5b8RpbVA7q2LAzsMpNrQMSQqws1wXFm OAtqLjjUCdtTdqfVQ/o7zQHbc3an1UPcfmdoHqpWikmWFtzXAW8puWdbCNjpH02q69Zj 0J6mnnDXjXf3Ma1 kOskcYBje/wAZ0Ny2vVI6bzeeQ6iq4m8OIUhlZAwvYiKG4vx/YoG2/iD1iykmxuY4ib2710sNB2DQUWgplgO6h6J5lkuoj6RbxMC3ypy kAnIPijY63zDQUvFugbv8Y2SOURk9FbNZo1fL1za3SaEjXKeHO sDbU3an1UPLh xR123N2p2/JQ8f8tFoKZYjukxawkdVLGxeE2C55EGobrSDo7lNLA3vyphgdh tIjOWkSxYIGiILBY5Jcx63UBEZGmbUios7am7U qh58f2KK 3Z 1Pqof0UrQ6ZcP7ufB4cSWdnYQFrKhAB1U3JOq2fRh2HTSx6qY2 2ZmuCVswsbRxA210uFvzPrrqOwP/Z
Nobody is going without locker rooms and nobody is going without meals, so your ridiculous comparison is truly idiotic. The thing you are whining about is they aren’t good enough for you....grow a pair and learn to live with adversity.

nodak651
November 26th, 2019, 10:09 AM
This is on Chaves. He went on record saying that he was confident in his bid, and he didn't get the job done. He has been around long enough he knows what it should take to secure a home game.
It isn't exactly like the place would be empty if UND hosted either. UND drew on avg, 1,500 people more than Nichols, per game this year, and last time UND hosted, we drew 10,000. Yes it was a second round game, but it was also played the same night UND had about 10,000 fans at a hockey game at Madison Square Garden, which was scheduled a year ahead of time (this date was another stupid move by UND leadership). UND also has suites to sell and objectively better facilities all around.

Really curious to know what the actual bid numbers were, and how far apart UND and Nichols actually were. Did the NCAA throw Nichols a bone because they were conf champs and face the bison next week if they win? Conference standing is one of the items listed in selecting a playoff venue (although they apparently only look at bid price, despite what their manual states). I just don't see any other way how Chaves could have f'd this up so bad. Not impressed with him so far for a multitude of reasons.

kab
November 26th, 2019, 10:24 AM
No one knows if Chaves dropped the ball 0n this or not
unless we know the bid $ its all speculation,
NCAA follows their golden rule, they have the gold so they rule
i doubt the bisons would like these facilities either so who cares what they think
play the game, win and do what SD did to SDSU

nodak651
November 26th, 2019, 10:28 AM
One last thing. Despite everyone saying that the tents shouldn't make a difference, home field advantage DOES make a difference in football. Massey/Sag predictions change based on venue for instance. So I think it absolutely is a fair argument for UND to make in this situation, especially because the rule book states that quality of facility should matter when determining the venue, and UND did place an above minimum bid. Especially when the alternative to tents is huge away locker rooms, quality press boxes, suites, attached hotel, similar attendance etc...

Schism55
November 26th, 2019, 10:39 AM
I dunno. Is the field going to be a kitty-litter-covered bog that makes the Mandan Rodeo Grounds after a 3" rain look like the center court at Wimbledon?

Maybe this is karma. :)
How DARE you? xlolx

Professor Chaos
November 26th, 2019, 10:40 AM
This is on Chaves. He went on record saying that he was confident in his bid, and he didn't get the job done. He has been around long enough he knows what it should take to secure a home game.
It isn't exactly like the place would be empty if UND hosted either. UND drew on avg 1,500 people per game this year, and last time UND hosted, we drew 10,000. Yes it was a second round game, but it was also played the same night UND had about 10,000 fans at a hockey game at Madison Square Garden, which was scheduled a year ahead of time (this date was another stupid move by UND leadership). UND also has suits to sell and objectively better facilities all around.

Really curious to know what the actual bid numbers where, and how far apart they actually were. Did the NCAA throw Nichols a bone because they were conf champs and face the bison next week if they win? Conference standing is one of the items listed in selecting a playoff venue. I just don't see any other way how Chaves could have f'd this up so bad. Not impressed with him so far for a multitude of reasons.
I've already said it a few times but I don't get why people are so shocked by Nicholls outbidding UND. They've hosted on Thanksgiving weekend the last 2 years. 2 years ago against South Dakota Nicholls drew 9,612 and last year against San Diego they drew 8,571. These are real attendance numbers also not the inflated regular season numbers almost every school produces. That is really good for Thanksgiving weekend. I have zero doubt saying there will be more people in attendance in Thibodaux this Saturday than there would've been in Grand Forks. I'm pretty sure UND hasn't drawn 8k for their last 2 regular season games and with only having a holiday week to sell tickets, the game being 2 days after Thanksgiving, and reported attendance having to actually be accurate (since schools either send their bid amount or 75% of the gate receipts to the NCAA) I think UND probably draws around 5K or less if they were hosting.

He probably erred in saying he was confident in his bid but had he gone up against SDSU (which is what most of us expected) I bet they'd be playing in Grand Forks. I wouldn't doubt if Nicholls had the highest bid of any team playing this weekend. I'd say it's very likely they have the highest attendance of any FCS playoff game this Saturday, the only one I wouldn't be sure of is Austin Peay since they've never hosted (or even been in the playoffs) before. I'd put a $20 AGS donation down that Nicholls/UND outdraws each of the other 6 games though.

Bear84
November 26th, 2019, 11:03 AM
I've already said it a few times but I don't get why people are so shocked by Nicholls outbidding UND.

I'm guessing the Manning Family is making sure that Nicholls does not get outbid.

nodak651
November 26th, 2019, 11:11 AM
I've already said it a few times but I don't get why people are so shocked by Nicholls outbidding UND. They've hosted on Thanksgiving weekend the last 2 years. 2 years ago against South Dakota Nicholls drew 9,612 and last year against San Diego they drew 8,571. These are real attendance numbers also not the inflated regular season numbers almost every school produces. That is really good for Thanksgiving weekend. I have zero doubt saying there will be more people in attendance in Thibodaux this Saturday than there would've been in Grand Forks. I'm pretty sure UND hasn't drawn 8k for their last 2 regular season games and with only having a holiday week to sell tickets, the game being 2 days after Thanksgiving, and reported attendance having to actually be accurate (since schools either send their bid amount or 75% of the gate receipts to the NCAA) I think UND probably draws around 5K or less if they were hosting.

He probably erred in saying he was confident in his bid but had he gone up against SDSU (which is what most of us expected) I bet they'd be playing in Grand Forks. I wouldn't doubt if Nicholls had the highest bid of any team playing this weekend. I'd say it's very likely they have the highest attendance of any FCS playoff game this Saturday, the only one I wouldn't be sure of is Austin Peay since they've never hosted (or even been in the playoffs) before. I'd put a $20 AGS donation down that Nicholls/UND outdraws each of the other 6 games though.

Fair is fair. Can't really disagree with you here.

CopperCat
November 26th, 2019, 11:12 AM
So kwitcherbitchin and suck it up
I highly doubt the NDSU fan base would say the same thing if the bison were the ones “sucking it up...”

Professor Chaos
November 26th, 2019, 11:14 AM
I highly doubt the NDSU fan base would say the same thing if the bison were the ones “sucking it up...”
The entire NDSU fan base wouldn't but I bet cx would.

Redbird 4th & short
November 26th, 2019, 11:21 AM
or god forbid, imagine this were UND hosting the playoff game against NDSU, and same occurred ... it would be mercilous how "many" of the NDSU fans would rip UND to shreds for doing what Nicholls is doing.

No one is going to die from this or even require a few extra therapy sessions with their shrink .. but some of the responses were over the top..

POD Knows
November 26th, 2019, 12:13 PM
I highly doubt the NDSU fan base would say the same thing if the bison were the ones “sucking it up...”We don't have to suck it up, we are entitled and don't have to deal with these messy things like the rest of the soiled masses do. :D

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2019, 12:18 PM
What a bunch of whiny crybabies in ND

Your going to play a football game not a week vacation in the Bahamas.

You guys are not even gonna be in the tents for more than a couple hours total.

Toughen up

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

AmsterBison
How DARE you? xlolx

Ha! I am from Mandan so...

Anyway, considering that I was alluding to 10-1 NDSU getting sent on the road to freaking Delta State and their cranberry bog of a field in the 2000 DII playoffs (in no small thanks to UND's AD being on the playoff committee), it's hard to see NDSU fans NOT getting upset about getting sent to tents.

Of course, in this case, we'd be more upset about getting outbid.

Pro tip for UND: Make sure you light the outside of the tents too so you don't let them know what tricks your team could pull out of their prison wallets. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMctMhMOtrY

ALPHAGRIZ1
That's obviously not the point or applicable to the situation, thanks though.Oh it's absolutely the point

JayJ79
November 26th, 2019, 12:26 PM
We don't have to suck it up, we are entitled and don't have to deal with these messy things like the rest of the soiled masses do. :D

I'm gonna talk to the people in the UNI athletic department about setting up a tent for the Bison to use as their lockerroom when they come to Cedar Falls next season.
After all, it shouldn't be a problem right, since the game is played on the field and not in the lockertent.

POD Knows
November 26th, 2019, 12:34 PM
I'm gonna talk to the people in the UNI athletic department about setting up a tent for the Bison to use as their lockerroom when they come to Cedar Falls next season.
After all, it shouldn't be a problem right, since the game is played on the field and not in the lockertent.Nah, we would just go ahead and rent some suites at the best place in the area and have limos drop the players at the Garage Door and then use the film footage as a recruiting tool.

kab
November 26th, 2019, 12:47 PM
Nah, we would just go ahead and rent some suites at the best place in the area and have limos drop the players at the Garage Door and then use the film footage as a recruiting tool.
That will be fine as long as you rent some sidewalks for your ladies too

cx500d
November 26th, 2019, 12:48 PM
The entire NDSU fan base wouldn't but I bet cx would.
I would....deal with it.

cx500d
November 26th, 2019, 12:53 PM
What a bunch of whiny crybabies in ND

Your going to play a football game not a week vacation in the Bahamas.

You guys are not even gonna be in the tents for more than a couple hours total.

Toughen up

No kidding....The incessant whining on something so trivial is amazing. Apparently the football teams need to be pampered in order to have a chance at winning.

cx500d
November 26th, 2019, 12:54 PM
After all, it shouldn't be a problem right, since the game is played on the field and not in the lockertent.

Get to it. Expect an ass-whupping for pissing them off but go ahead.

nodak651
November 26th, 2019, 01:18 PM
No kidding....The incessant whining on something so trivial is amazing. Apparently the football teams need to be pampered in order to have a chance at winning.
You're incessant whining about other people whining is even more trivial. :p

Sundog
November 26th, 2019, 01:46 PM
Or we could just rent the ladies.

Puddin Tane
November 26th, 2019, 02:00 PM
I’m hoping the tents mysteriously collapse at halftime..

McNeese75
November 26th, 2019, 02:20 PM
Hummmm, there is the question regarding the ND flagship school not covering the bid by Nicholls. BUT, how does Villanova not outbid Southeastern? The crowd at Strawberry Fields will be dismal and probably not much more if any than it would have been up north. I suppose football is the red-headed step-child at Villanova and they just can't bid.

Sycamore62
November 26th, 2019, 02:23 PM
Id stay in a tent this weekend if it would be 78 degrees

Lorne_Malvo
November 26th, 2019, 02:27 PM
So can other schools now just set up a tent on a lot near the field whenever they feel like it?
Say JMU was coming to Fargo and NDSU just decided that they would put up a tent locker room for JMU.

Would that fly? Asking for a AD. :)

cx500d
November 26th, 2019, 02:43 PM
You're incessant whining about other people whining is even more trivial. :p
And your whining about me whining about other people whining is ridiculous...

Sycamore62
November 26th, 2019, 02:44 PM
Ill bet you that facilities were included in the bid.

JayJ79
November 26th, 2019, 03:35 PM
Hummmm, there is the question regarding the ND flagship school not covering the bid by Nicholls. BUT, how does Villanova not outbid Southeastern? The crowd at Strawberry Fields will be dismal and probably not much more if any than it would have been up north. I suppose football is the red-headed step-child at Villanova and they just can't bid.
what do you mean by "covering bids"? it isn't like schools are able to counterbid. They have to submit bid amounts for each round before the regular season is done. And I believe those bid amounts then serve as guarantees of the minimum amount that the school then pays the NCAA (if 75% of the gate receipts or whatever exceeds the bid amount, then the NCAA gets that higher amount). So if a school bids more than they actually make from ticket sales, they have to pay the difference out of their budget, which may cause problems.

Professor
November 26th, 2019, 03:40 PM
Tents for a locker room.......Bwhahahaha

Bisonator
November 26th, 2019, 03:51 PM
So apparently the Southland conference helps their teams with these bids, anyone know how much the Southland gives to up the bids?

McNeese75
November 26th, 2019, 04:01 PM
what do you mean by "covering bids"? it isn't like schools are able to counterbid. They have to submit bid amounts for each round before the regular season is done. And I believe those bid amounts then serve as guarantees of the minimum amount that the school then pays the NCAA (if 75% of the gate receipts or whatever exceeds the bid amount, then the NCAA gets that higher amount). So if a school bids more than they actually make from ticket sales, they have to pay the difference out of their budget, which may cause problems.

My comment is based on athletic budgets with Nova's being north of 39 million overall. Any difference paid over the attendance numbers would seem to be small potatoes to them.

McNeese75
November 26th, 2019, 04:02 PM
So apparently the Southland conference helps their teams with these bids, anyone know how much the Southland gives to up the bids?

I have never heard of this.

Bisonoline
November 26th, 2019, 04:26 PM
This is Nicholls third consecutive year hosting. Obviously they know how to handle the bidding process.

If I am Bubba the tent is a non issue.

Why are fans here all worked up about this? The game will be played on the field.

What about pre game prep and film? Meeting rooms for position coaches? Pre game taping and therapy? Bathroom facilities for 80 people? Halftime meetings and refreshment?
FYI when travelling coaches like to stay as close to a normal routine as possible. Its going to be 80 degrees with 79% humidity. Unless they have some type of plans to cool the inside of the tents its going to be a sauna.

clenz
November 26th, 2019, 04:26 PM
My comment is based on athletic budgets with Nova's being north of 39 million overall. Any difference paid over the attendance numbers would seem to be small potatoes to them.
and UND's budget is nearly 30m

A 75k bid is tiny and deserved to lose.

clenz
November 26th, 2019, 04:27 PM
What about pre game prep? Meeting rooms for position coaches? Pre game taping and therapy? Bathroom facilities for 80 people?
FYI when travelling coaches like to stay as close to a normal routine as possible. Its going to be 80 degrees with 79% humidity. Unless they have some type of plans to cool the inside of the tents its going to be a sauna.
Does NDSU provide full access to meeting rooms inside the FargoDome?

Bisonoline
November 26th, 2019, 04:30 PM
Does NDSU provide full access to meeting rooms inside the FargoDome?

Dont know. The only tents are in the tailgate lot.

Iridebikes
November 26th, 2019, 04:46 PM
This is pretty tacky and the NCAA should have not allowed it. Being gracious hosts Nicholls state should allow UND to use the indoor locker facilities and they should use the tents. That would be considerate.

Puddin Tane
November 26th, 2019, 05:17 PM
Stopyerbitchin. Could be playing in the snow or one of those air plane hangers with turf where the home team never loses. 80 degrees, sunny....turrible, just turrible

BisonBacker
November 26th, 2019, 05:32 PM
https://i.ibb.co/PZSfyxX/stand-by-me-lardass-pie-eating.jpg (https://ibb.co/yn3bC0v)

nodak651
November 26th, 2019, 08:04 PM
and UND's budget is nearly 30m

A 75k bid is tiny and deserved to lose.

Completely agree. UND paid 230K to MVSU for guarantee, but they are stingy when it comes to the playoffs? WTF Chaves. Dollar for dollar, that would probably be some of the most worthwhile money spent in the football budget, and most of it gets recovered by ticket sales anyway.

McNeese75
November 26th, 2019, 10:11 PM
What about pre game prep and film? Meeting rooms for position coaches? Pre game taping and therapy? Bathroom facilities for 80 people? Halftime meetings and refreshment?

xrolleyesx Pre game prep and film???? uhhhhh that is done before you get on the plane or bus. I would sumise that meeting rooms for positioin coaches are not available at any venue for visiting teams in the Southland (I could be wrong).

If UND is accustom to all those niceties then they better bring their own or suck it up. I imagine there are quite a few other teams around that would love to be headed toward that tent this weekend.

FormerPokeCenter
November 26th, 2019, 10:30 PM
Nicholls got the idea for a visitor's tent during their 2013 visit to then Number 3 ranked Oregon.

https://fishduck.com/2013/09/defeated-but-not-downtrodden-inside-the-nicholls-state-locker-room/

If a tent's ****ing good enough for visitors who travel to take on the Oregon Ducks, it's good enough for the ****ing North Dakota whateverthey'recallingthemselves this week.

By the way, has North Dakota given back the Postal Service logo yet???

Bisonoline
November 26th, 2019, 10:40 PM
xrolleyesx Pre game prep and film???? uhhhhh that is done before you get on the plane or bus. I would sumise that meeting rooms for positioin coaches are not available at any venue for visiting teams in the Southland (I could be wrong).

If UND is accustom to all those niceties then they better bring their own or suck it up. I imagine there are quite a few other teams around that would love to be headed toward that tent this weekend.

Yeah I guess film has gone by the way side and the players watch alot of film on notebooks now. That still doesnt take away from the fact that the tent locker room situation its total BULL****.
Room for your team isnt a nicety. Its a ****ing requirement.

McNeese75
November 26th, 2019, 10:43 PM
Yeah I guess film has gone by the way side and the players watch alot of film on notebooks now. That still doesnt take away from the fact that the tent locker room situation its total BULL****.

I will agree, it sucks.

lionsrking2
November 26th, 2019, 10:48 PM

The tents are adequate enough. Only wussies complain.

Bisonoline
November 26th, 2019, 10:50 PM
The tents are adequate enough. Only wussies complain.

Bull****. If the tents are adequate why doesnt the home team dress in them????

lionsrking2
November 26th, 2019, 10:55 PM
Bull****. If the tents are adequate why doesnt the home team dress in them????

Because they're the home team and get to dress wherever the hell they want. This is the most insane, ridiculous thread on AGS.

FormerPokeCenter
November 26th, 2019, 10:57 PM
Nicholls is working on upgrading their facilities and expanding their stadium. It's already got a great surface, thanks to Archie, Peyton and Eli Manning, who hold their Manning Passing Academy there each year. Now they're expanding the seating and the lockerrooms, etc.

The tents give the visiting team a MUCH larger space to work out of than they previously had.

And, if you think Nicholls visitors facilities are bad, you should take a gander at the broom closet that Northwestern puts their visitors in. It's crazy. You can't even get your entire team there. You see teams taping their kids, holding position meetings and even getting dressed under the Pine trees.

North Dakota is just looking for something to be aggrieved over. This is millenial faux moral outrage.

Next time, North Dakota, outbid the Southland team with the most restrictive budget in the league.

Bisonoline
November 26th, 2019, 10:58 PM
Because they're the home team and get to dress wherever the hell they want. This is the most insane, ridiculous thread on AGS.

The situation is insane and never should have been allowed. NCAA pissed up a rope on this one. Only an idiot cant see it.

lionsrking2
November 26th, 2019, 11:01 PM
The situation is insane and never should have been allowed. NCAA pissed up a rope on this one. Only an idiot cant see it.

The NCAA was well aware of the situation last year, and well aware this year, and awarded them a home game. They'll continue to get home games as long as they bid enough. The facility is just fine.

Bisonoline
November 26th, 2019, 11:02 PM
I will agree, it sucks.

Now for an important question. Who in your league has the best tailgate food? Depending on when we have a Bye next year we thought we would come south
and catch a game and some cajun food.

lionsrking2
November 26th, 2019, 11:03 PM
Nicholls is working on upgrading their facilities and expanding their stadium. It's already got a great surface, thanks to Archie, Peyton and Eli Manning, who hold their Manning Passing Academy there each year. Now they're expanding the seating and the lockerrooms, etc.

The tents give the visiting team a MUCH larger space to work out of than they previously had.

And, if you think Nicholls visitors facilities are bad, you should take a gander at the broom closet that Northwestern puts their visitors in. It's crazy. You can't even get your entire team there. You see teams taping their kids, holding position meetings and even getting dressed under the Pine trees.

North Dakota is just looking for something to be aggrieved over. This is millenial faux moral outrage.

Next time, North Dakota, outbid the Southland team with the most restrictive budget in the league.

Great post.

Bisonoline
November 26th, 2019, 11:05 PM

I guess when you used to outhouses you just dont know any better.:D

lionsrking2
November 26th, 2019, 11:06 PM

Excuse me? I've been to North Dakota.

McNeese75
November 26th, 2019, 11:07 PM
Now for an important question. Who in your league has the best tailgate food? Depending on when we have a Bye next year we thought we would come south
and catch a game and some cajun food.

Probably McNeese and Nicholls

BisonBacker
November 26th, 2019, 11:08 PM

xthumbsupx

FormerPokeCenter
November 26th, 2019, 11:10 PM
I'd rank Nicholls a fairly close second...Probably followed by SELA, then Northwestern. After that, it's a toss up between the bland stuff served in Texas and Arkansas ;)

Bisonoline
November 26th, 2019, 11:12 PM
Probably McNeese and Nicholls

Thanks!!!

Puddin Tane
November 26th, 2019, 11:39 PM
I'd rank Nicholls a fairly close second...Probably followed by SELA, then Northwestern. After that, it's a toss up between the bland stuff served in Texas and Arkansas ;)

?Say what? We eat the same stuff!

our tailgating bites the dust when we start losing..which is usually pretty early on

lionsrking2
November 27th, 2019, 12:09 AM
?Say what? We eat the same stuff!

our tailgating bites the dust when we start losing..which is usually pretty early on

We all eat the same stuff from Beaumont, east. We probably have a little more variety our way but we all eat the good stuff.

Hood
November 27th, 2019, 03:02 AM
While not cajun food, don't sleep on Hi-Ho's BBQ in Hammond/Ponchatoula "metro" area. Might not be what it was when I was a kid but it's still worth a quick lunch in 2019.

As for the thread at hand, I don't have any insights as to why it has been like this for 3 seasons and the renovations are just now being done, but we've previously had compliments from D2 (and lower) visiting teams. This was before the Manning money. Having never played football, I wouldn't know a good locker room from a bad locker room other than watching football TV related things.

With all the trash talking we do with our conference opponents, the UND post is the first time this has been brought up on any forum that I visit. Seems like our friends in Natchitotches would have been roasting us like a pig at a Boucherie about this.

clenz
November 27th, 2019, 07:03 AM
Would WIUs facilities be better?

They are pretty damn bad (from what I've been told) and a half mile from the stadium. BUT it's indoors, right?

Fans literally park closer to the stadium than the visiting locker room, and the players walk through the parking while while people are tailgating and parking to get to the stadium
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191127/fe7024a7ecf3635c14f4d3bbb0d47a93.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

F'N Hawks
November 27th, 2019, 07:45 AM
UND offers the best setup in college football for an opposing team, thats why we expected and are used to things like...well...locker rooms I guess.

Anthony215
November 27th, 2019, 07:47 AM
My alma mata is a D2 school (Shippensburg) and we don't have a visiting team locker room at our stadium but we do give them access to the basketball gym where there are lockers/showers for the road team and ample space for them to get dressed, make halftime adjustments and most importantly it's heat/air conditioned lol. It's one game for ND and as many others said knowing the conditions of their facilities while they're in the midst of doing renovations, UND should have just ponied up the cash to ensure they would get the home game.

MR. CHICKEN
November 27th, 2019, 08:05 AM
While not cajun food, don't sleep on Hi-Ho's BBQ in Hammond/Ponchatoula "metro" area. Might not be what it was when I was a kid but it's still worth a quick lunch in 2019.

As for the thread at hand, I don't have any insights as to why it has been like this for 3 seasons and the renovations are just now being done, but we've previously had compliments from D2 (and lower) visiting teams. This was before the Manning money. Having never played football, I wouldn't know a good locker room from a bad locker room other than watching football TV related things.

With all the trash talking we do with our conference opponents, the UND post is the first time this has been brought up on any forum that I visit. Seems like our friends in Natchitotches would have been roasting us like a pig at a Boucherie about this.

.......UHMMMM..........PREFERABLY.......HOT RUNNIN' WA-WA........SOAP.........HEATED/AIR CONDITIONED..........PIN-UP BOARD.....FO' HOME TEAM DEROGATORIES........CHARGIN' STATIONS........CLOSE PROXIMITY TA STADIUM/FIELD......MIRRORS....TA GIDDY-UP....PLAYERS PRETTY-UP.........REFRIGERATORS...TA KEEP TRAVEL FOOD BOXES FRESH....FO' RIDE HOME......PIPED IN KENNY G/NORA JONES........BASKET UH ORANGES......MAYBE UH NICE CENTER PIECE....FO' TRAININ' TABLE......PLENTY UH CHARMIN.....GOODY BAGS.........GAME ROOM.........DENT PULLER.....FO' PUNCHED OUT LOCKERS..........LIST UH PHONE #'s.....UH FORMER HOME TEAM GIRL FRIENDS...........MINTS..........BRAWK!

JayJ79
November 27th, 2019, 08:24 AM

They are pretty damn bad (from what I've been told) and a half mile from the stadium. BUT it's indoors, right?

Fans literally park closer to the stadium than the visiting locker room, and the players walk through the parking while while people are tailgating and parking to get to the stadium
would be an interesting survey to ask D1 football players and coaches: would you rather have an actual lockerroom farther away, or a tent (ala Nicholls)

Bisonator
November 27th, 2019, 08:32 AM

Has WIU ever hosted a PO game? Have they ever even bid?

Sycamore62
November 27th, 2019, 08:36 AM

They've been in them a lot and went a couple rounds. I assume they hosted a few times. Those locker rooms are a walk away but it seemed like most of the players were congregating to the field side of that building that Clenz circled. The only time it matters is halftime imo. not optimal but it was fine. you are also around people walking in but I dont remember them walking through the parking lot as a fan or player

Professor Chaos
November 27th, 2019, 08:42 AM
I believe Lawson mentioned a few days ago that the last time they hosted was in 2002 when they were seeded. I don't think they've even put in the minimum bid for a while. Dayton got the home game between the two in 2015 and I'd be shocked if Dayton put in more than the minimum bid. Reported attendance for that game was 997.

ST_Lawson
November 27th, 2019, 08:45 AM

Just to be clear, the circled area on your map is not where the locker rooms (for anyone) are. That's actually the front entrance to our basketball gym, ticket booth, offices, restrooms, and HOF room. All the locker rooms are in the same building, but closer towards the field. Also, the home team locker rooms aren't really any closer. I've marked the locations of the home team locker room, tailgate area, and where the entrance to the visitors locker room is on this image: https://i.imgur.com/kvYDYXr.jpg

Only our players walk past the tailgate area, not the opposing players...unless they took a wrong turn somewhere
I'm not saying our visitors (or home) locker rooms are anything special, but they are indoors, AC or heat as needed, and w/ privacy to attend to injuries or whatever.

Yes, we've hosted, but not since they started doing the bid process. All of our hosted playoff games were 2002 or before, and all were because we were the higher seeded team.
1988 - we were #3 and hosted #12 Western Kentucky
1991 and 1996 we were #14 and #10 respectively, so we went on the road
1997 - were #2 and hosted #13 Jackson State and then #6 McNeese State
1998 - were #4 and hosted #13 Montana, #5 Florida A&M, then lost at #1 Georgia Southern
2000 - were #7 and hosted #10 Lehigh
2002 - were #2 and hosted #6 Eastern Illinois (and destroyed Tony Romo...that was fun) and then #15 Western Kentucky (the "fight" game, and the reason that the MVFC conference games all start with a full-team handshake now)
After that, we were not ranked high enough to automatically host and we did not bid enough (yes, we do sometimes bid) to win the bid.

JayJ79
November 27th, 2019, 09:21 AM
Western Kentucky (the "fight" game, and the reason that the MVFC conference games all start with a full-team handshake now)
I forgot about that one. Reading some articles talking about how one player allegedly was trying to use an actual sledgehammer in that brawl. Crazy. (or perhaps just sensationalized reporting. I know WKU had a sledgehammer that they used as a stupid prop, but would a player really try to swing it at another player? that would be attempted murder)

ST_Lawson
November 27th, 2019, 09:24 AM
I forgot about that one. Reading some articles talking about how one player allegedly was trying to use an actual sledgehammer in that brawl. Crazy. (or perhaps just sensationalized reporting. I know WKU had a sledgehammer that they used as a stupid prop, but would a player really try to swing it at another player? that would be attempted murder)

They did not actually swing the sledgehammer at another player, however during the fight, the sledgehammer was picked up and brandished in the direction of other players. Helmets were used as "weapons" and in a couple of cases, ended up getting tossed into the stands. I know of someone here in Macomb who has a WKU helmet on their shelf at home from that game.

EDIT - nope, I was wrong. I had forgotten that it was actually swung. I don't think he was actually trying to hit anyone with it, but he did swing it in very close proximity to a lot of WIU players, and he was dismissed from the team because of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mRQ5DKSeRI

More info: https://qctimes.com/sports/brawl-mars-game-at-wiu/article_a65e550f-edd7-5717-b7ba-59ba9c7f2d41.html
https://westerncourier.com/29607/news/wku-player-dismissed-from-team-for-using-sledgehammer-in-brawl-multi-organization-investigation-continues/

BEAR
November 27th, 2019, 09:29 AM
Reporter (to ND coach): Tell us, what was the reason or reasons you believe you lost today.

ND coach: It was those tents. Our players had to change in tents.

FormerPokeCenter
November 27th, 2019, 10:11 AM

The Demons are many things, but hypocrites they're not. There ain't no way dem Demons gonna talk **** about anybody else's lockerroom, Cher. Dey wisely just gonna sit back shut the **** up on this one! ;)

FormerPokeCenter
November 27th, 2019, 10:16 AM
UND offers the best setup in college football for an opposing team, thats why we expected and are used to things like...well...locker rooms I guess.

The best set up in college football for an opposing team? You mean you guys are an easy win?? Is there a visiting team postage discount if they mail from your stadium? There has to be SOME benefit to using that logo, right?

What it is, specifically, besides your subjective opinion, that makes UND's set up "the best in college football?"

F'N Hawks
November 27th, 2019, 10:25 AM
The best set up in college football for an opposing team? You mean you guys are an easy win?? Is there a visiting team postage discount if they mail from your stadium? There has to be SOME benefit to using that logo, right?

What it is, specifically, besides your subjective opinion, that makes UND's set up "the best in college football?"

They fly in to an international airport and drive 6 miles to the CanadInn and never set foot outside again, unless they want to. Practice in facility day before, ballrooms for walk thrus, various meeting rooms, all catered food in house. It's a good setup with zero logistical issues. And best of all - no dealing with the weather, as long as you flight can make it in. xlolx

FormerPokeCenter
November 27th, 2019, 10:30 AM
Lots of FCS teams are close to International Airports and hotel facilities. Pretty much every team visiting an opponent gets time on the field the day before the game if they want it. That's nothing out of the ordinary.

Practicing in a ballroom might be unique though. I suppose it elevates the visitors waltz and tango games. You never know when that might come in handy. But, really, isn't that a function of the hotel facilties and not the visitor's lockerroom? The catered food is a nice touch, but I bet Nicholls will be providing food this weekend, too, and I can GARONTEE it's better than the bland **** y'all are serving in North Dakota...

I find your appraisal of the UND visiting experience to be long on subjectivity. That's okay, though, you're a fan, so...I guess that's to be expected.

POD Knows
November 27th, 2019, 11:06 AM
Lots of FCS teams are close to International Airports and hotel facilities. Pretty much every team visiting an opponent gets time on the field the day before the game if they want it. That's nothing out of the ordinary.

Practicing in a ballroom might be unique though. I suppose it elevates the visitors waltz and tango games. You never know when that might come in handy. But, really, isn't that a function of the hotel facilties and not the visitor's lockerroom? The catered food is a nice touch, but I bet Nicholls will be providing food this weekend, too, and I can GARONTEE it's better than the bland **** y'all are serving in North Dakota...

I find your appraisal of the UND visiting experience to be long on subjectivity. That's okay, though, you're a fan, so...I guess that's to be expected.It is a pretty nice setup there with the hotel being directly connected to the Alerus Center and everything being self contained. They do have a yuge Canadian flag/Maple Leaf on the hotel and think teams get disoriented and think they are in Canada and then lose games, Grand Forks appears to be the only place that UND can actually win a football game so maybe the cushy digs for the visitors is a means to lull them to sleep.

https://i.imgur.com/YF9UbW8.jpg

FormerPokeCenter
November 27th, 2019, 11:09 AM
Hockey arena?

FormerPokeCenter
November 27th, 2019, 11:12 AM
Oh Good Lord....The ****ing CITY owns that whole facility. UND just rents it....Can UND not even afford a stadium of its own??

Hell, even Nicholls has their own stadium, on campus, even! And they're making it better;)

F'N Hawks
November 27th, 2019, 11:12 AM

I find your appraisal of the UND visiting experience to be long on subjectivity. That's okay, though, you're a fan, so...I guess that's to be expected.

Re-read it, chief.

JayJ79
November 27th, 2019, 11:15 AM
drive 6 miles to the CanadInn
all catered food in house
poutine and Tim Hortons?

F'N Hawks
November 27th, 2019, 11:36 AM
poutine and Tim Hortons?

Horton's is across the street, actually.

McNeese72
November 27th, 2019, 11:39 AM

Yes, McNeese beat them there in the quarterfinals before playing at Delaware in the semifinal.

Doc

POD Knows
November 27th, 2019, 11:39 AM
Hockey arena?There hockey arena is a freaking palace, some dead Nazi who was a UND grad and a hockey player donated 100,000,000+ for the building. Awesome place.

https://i.imgur.com/TLc8Vcc.jpg

lionsrking2
November 27th, 2019, 11:47 AM
There hockey arena is a freaking palace, some dead Nazi who was a UND grad and a hockey player donated 100,000,000+ for the building. Awesome place.

https://i.imgur.com/TLc8Vcc.jpg

Hockey? What's that?

POD Knows
November 27th, 2019, 11:55 AM
Hockey? What's that?
Just the second greatest sport in the world. xnodx

F'N Hawks
November 27th, 2019, 11:55 AM
Hockey? What's that?

it's what takes away resources to the point a football team needs to go on the road to a place that has tents for locker rooms.

BisonFan02
November 27th, 2019, 12:17 PM
You guys are asking all the wrong questions. What will UNDs weight room situation be at Swamp U? :D

Bear84
November 27th, 2019, 12:36 PM
After all this fuss about the temporary locker rooms, Nicholls has decided to upgrade the tents to make UND feel more at home.

Professor Chaos
November 27th, 2019, 12:38 PM
Just the greatest sport in Canada. xnodx
FYP

lionsrking2
November 27th, 2019, 12:47 PM
it's what takes away resources to the point a football team needs to go on the road to a place that has tents for locker rooms.

Sounds like you guys need to get your priorities straight. xcoffeex

Puddin Tane
November 27th, 2019, 01:36 PM
Hockey? What's that?

that table game with the air that blows the puck thingy. Big hit at Christmas.

Lorne_Malvo
November 27th, 2019, 01:38 PM
that table game with the air that blows the puck thingy. Big hit at Christmas.

You may recognize it by its proper name: "teh hokies".

Bisonoline
November 27th, 2019, 01:43 PM

When did you get indoor plumbing??:D

Bisonoline
November 27th, 2019, 01:48 PM
Just to be clear, the circled area on your map is not where the locker rooms (for anyone) are. That's actually the front entrance to our basketball gym, ticket booth, offices, restrooms, and HOF room. All the locker rooms are in the same building, but closer towards the field. Also, the home team locker rooms aren't really any closer. I've marked the locations of the home team locker room, tailgate area, and where the entrance to the visitors locker room is on this image: https://i.imgur.com/kvYDYXr.jpg

Only our players walk past the tailgate area, not the opposing players...unless they took a wrong turn somewhere
I'm not saying our visitors (or home) locker rooms are anything special, but they are indoors, AC or heat as needed, and w/ privacy to attend to injuries or whatever.

Yes, we've hosted, but not since they started doing the bid process. All of our hosted playoff games were 2002 or before, and all were because we were the higher seeded team.
1988 - we were #3 and hosted #12 Western Kentucky
1991 and 1996 we were #14 and #10 respectively, so we went on the road
1997 - were #2 and hosted #13 Jackson State and then #6 McNeese State
1998 - were #4 and hosted #13 Montana, #5 Florida A&M, then lost at #1 Georgia Southern
2000 - were #7 and hosted #10 Lehigh
2002 - were #2 and hosted #6 Eastern Illinois (and destroyed Tony Romo...that was fun) and then #15 Western Kentucky (the "fight" game, and the reason that the MVFC conference games all start with a full-team handshake now)
After that, we were not ranked high enough to automatically host and we did not bid enough (yes, we do sometimes bid) to win the bid.

Truth. Every game Ive been to we are always walking in with your players.

uni88
November 27th, 2019, 02:50 PM
After all this fuss about the temporary locker rooms, Nicholls has decided to upgrade the tents to make UND feel more at home.

31245Sodaks use teepees. Nodaks feel more at home in igloos.:D

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Bisonator
November 27th, 2019, 03:18 PM
Sodaks use teepees. Nodaks feel more at home in igloos.:D

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
We're more civilized then that we prefer soddy's.
https://www.fccnn.com/incoming/article799921.ece/alternates/BASE_LANDSCAPE/John%20and%20Marget%20Bakken%2C%20their%20children %20Tilda%2C%20left%2C%20and%20Eddie%20%28in%20a%20 dress%29%2C%20right%2C%20stand%20in%20front%20of%2 0the%20family%27s%20sod%20house%20near%20Milton%2C %20N.D.%2C%20around%201895%20in%20this%20photo%20b y%20John%20McCarthy.%20The%20photo%20is%20well%20k nown%20as%20the%20inspiration%20for%20a%20U.S.%20p ostage%20stamp%20issued%20on%20the%20centennial%20 of%20the%20Homestead%20Act%20in%201962.%20North%20 Dakota%20State%20University%20Archives

Sundog
November 27th, 2019, 03:19 PM
During the playoffs, does the NCAA still limit the home team from doing its customary pre-game video rituals and whatever, or using its own PA announcers to provide familiar calls during the game? If so, this disparity in locker room facilities seems like a much bigger "home field advantage" than any video would produce.

Bisonator
November 27th, 2019, 03:20 PM
During the playoffs, does the NCAA still limit the home team from doing its customary pre-game video rituals and whatever, or using its own PA announcers to provide familiar calls during the game? If so, this disparity in locker room facilities seems like a much bigger "home field advantage" than any video would produce.
Again those are just "guidelines" ;)

Hood
November 27th, 2019, 03:54 PM
This thread has gotten "intense."

lionsrking2
November 27th, 2019, 04:03 PM
This thread has gotten "intense."

It started with a tent.

FormerPokeCenter
November 27th, 2019, 06:29 PM
So the takeaway from this thread is that fans of broke dick North Dakota, who can't even afford an on-campus football stadium, but has to rent something off campus, are upset with Nicholls who not only can afford an on-campus football stadium, but are in the midst of a multi-million dollar renovation...

No wonder you guys couldn't afford to submit a bid for a playoff game. I'm betting the City had a better offer for that weekend. Monster Truck rally...or a gun show??? ;)

caribbeanhen
November 27th, 2019, 07:23 PM
It started with a tent.

in tents or intense?

BisonFan02
November 27th, 2019, 07:32 PM
Congrats to the future winner of an all expenses paid trip to Fargo and a public execution on ESPN+. xlolx

JayJ79
November 27th, 2019, 07:44 PM
Congrats to the future winner of an all expenses paid trip to Fargo and a public execution on ESPN+. xlolx
another school who can't even afford their own football stadium, but has to rent something from the city :p

BisonFan02
November 27th, 2019, 07:45 PM
another school who can't even afford their own football stadium, but has to rent something from the city :p

I know, right? Thank god we play with broke peer institutions in the FCS.

F'N Hawks
November 27th, 2019, 08:18 PM
UND owns Memorial Stadium and the sad part is it's still the equivalent of Nicholls stadium. Except we use it for practice.

JayJ79
November 27th, 2019, 08:36 PM
UND owns Memorial Stadium and the sad part is it's still the equivalent of Nicholls stadium. Except we use it for practice.
does it have any tents?

BisonFan02
November 27th, 2019, 09:33 PM
does it have any tents?

It had a moose earlier in the year.

JayJ79
November 27th, 2019, 09:42 PM
It had a moose earlier in the year.
how a-moose-ing

Hood
November 27th, 2019, 10:36 PM
Pretty much the "intent" of the NCAA creating the bracket this way.