November 24th, 2019, 03:19 PM
Go Pee ! F.U ! xthumbsupx

BisonTru
November 24th, 2019, 03:26 PM
Sioux suck s***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

POD Knows
November 24th, 2019, 04:20 PM
That’s another Bison first down oh move those those chains, Hawks suck cock, so much cock.

Hammerhead
November 24th, 2019, 04:31 PM
Strawberry shortcake, banana split. We think your team plays like shimmy to the left, shimmy to the right.

Gil Dobie
November 24th, 2019, 04:51 PM
Kick them in the right knee, kick them in the left knee, kick them in the we need a touchdown.

Gil Dobie
November 24th, 2019, 04:53 PM
Rickem rickem ruckem ruckem get that ball and really fight.

POD Knows
November 24th, 2019, 04:56 PM
Blood makes the grass grow (clap clap) blood makes the grass grow. Yea, our cheer squad actually used this back in football in the 70's. Fully approved by the school and this was high school.

gofurman
November 24th, 2019, 05:16 PM
Blood makes the grass grow (clap clap) blood makes the grass grow. Yea, our cheer squad actually used this back in football in the 70's. Fully approved by the school and this was high school.

Nice.

I just meant thst in playoffs I thought. Go Pee! Vs “FU” ! Pretty funny

Hammersmith
November 24th, 2019, 05:34 PM
NDSU doesn't really have all that much. The standard is: "Let's go Bison! <clap><clap><clapclapclap>" We used to use: "Here we go Bison, here we go! <clap><clap>" But those last two claps were actually "Sioux suck". We've tried to put that behind us for the most part. Not everyone, of course, but most.

And then there's the chant we don't write down. It's rather long, and there are many variations, and none of them are suitable for polite company. Pretty much as much cursing and sexual comments as you can fit into a chant.

I miss our band chants, but those were mostly suitable for 12 year old boys. Or at least the maturity level of 12 year old boys.

Give me a ... What's that spell?
VACUUM - Hey ref, you suck
ORGY - Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork
BRA - Hold em, hold em, hold em
CONDOM - Safety, safety, safety

Think there were a few others.

ST_Lawson
November 24th, 2019, 06:36 PM
Some of my favorites from when I was in school:

"Chicago's not a state, Chicago's not a state" (also applicable to any non-state State University...Murray, Weber, Youngstown, etc.)
"Free beer in the end zone, Go Necks Go!"

cats2506
November 24th, 2019, 09:18 PM
https://twitter.com/ShaunRainey/status/1198315900740329472

JMU2K_DukeDawg
November 24th, 2019, 10:19 PM
I miss the old JMU "peanut" cheer.

McNeese72
November 25th, 2019, 05:22 AM
This is from a long time ago when Louisiana-Lafayette was the University of Southwestern Louisiana (USL) and we were bitter rivals in the same conference.

Whole stadium: "Go to hell, U..S..L, go to hell" Frats: "Eat sh***t" Whole Stadium: "Go to hell, U...S...L, go to hell" Frats: "Eat sh****t" repeat over and over again.

Doc