PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky Predictions - Week 13

mvemjsunpx
November 20th, 2019, 10:36 PM
Portland St. 25-42 EWU — The damn Dam Cup don't mean a damn thing this damn season

Davis 21-42 Sac — Jake Maier's final game may end up being his most painful one

Idaho 21-37 NAU — Case Cookus's final game is probably his most meaningless one

Idaho St. 6-34 Weber — Ancient Chinese proverb: "The State of Weber will always defeat the State of Idaho"

Montana 31-23 Montana St. — The Griz have run out of ways to choke against the 'Cats, right? Right? xdontknowx

Cal Poly 42-39 NoCo — The 'Stangs have to win to avoid finishing alone in last place

Suutah 24-38 NoDak — The Fighting Hawks should win their final Big Sky game. Playoffs?

SUPharmacist
November 20th, 2019, 11:01 PM
Eastern Washington
Sacramento State
Northern Arizona
Weber State
Montana
Cal Poly
North Dakota

wapiti
November 20th, 2019, 11:05 PM
Portland St. 24-35 EWU — Dam

Davis 27-38 Sac — Hornets should be heavy favorites

Idaho 36-37 NAU —Playing for pride. But does either team have any left to play for?

Idaho St. 13-35 Weber —BBQ'ed Potatoes

Montana 28-32 Montana St. —Home team takes the win. Griz nation will be sad for another year.

Cal Poly 23-24 NoCo — Pillow fight of the week.

SUU 25-35 NoDak —The Hawks have been good at home

bonarae
November 20th, 2019, 11:22 PM
EWU
Sac
NAU
Weber State
Griz
CP
UND

JALMOND
November 21st, 2019, 12:13 AM
Final week of the season and I am at 78-19 for the year. Even if it has been a ho-hum year for the Viks, I am having one of my better years at picking the games. I still do not have a perfect weekend and this is my last try at it.

CP at UNC---The Mustangs have been right there at the end in almost every game, yet wins have not been there. The Bears must like where they are, being that nothing good was predicted for them this year...UNC 35, CP 28.

UI at NAU---Another disappointing season is closing on the Vandals as they have hardly been dominate their first two years of FCS. The Lumberjacks close out Cookus's career at home and would like to send him out a winner...NAU 34, UI 17.

ISU at WSU---Have the Bengals thrown the towel earlier than most conference teams? Closing ugly seems to be the norm for them, but there is one more game to play. For the Wildcats, a good tuneup for the playoffs and a possible seed...WSU 38, ISU 7.

UM at MSU---Big home win for the Grizzlies has the conference title almost sewn up. All they have to do is beat the pesky Bobcats. On the road. In a rivalry game. On the other side, the Bobcats would like a seed in the playoffs...MSU 21, UM 17.

PSU at EWU---Nothing really to play for both teams here. The Vikings had two weeks to prepare for their Dam Cup rivals and the Eagles may get some looks for a playoff spot, but this is most likely their last game of the season...EWU 52, PSU 45.

SUU at North Dakota---The season did not go right for the Thunderbirds from the start but they could put a serious dent in the playoff hopes for the Hawks, who are playing their last scheduled Big Sky conference game...North Dakota 28, SUU 14.

UCD at SAC---Hard to imagine that at the start of the season, this was a no-brainer win for the Aggies. Now it may be a no-brainer win for the Hornets. But it is still a rivalry game and the Aggies won't lay down, but will it matter?...SAC 45, UCD 21.

Grizalltheway
November 21st, 2019, 08:20 AM
Final week of the season and I am at 78-19 for the year. Even if it has been a ho-hum year for the Viks, I am having one of my better years at picking the games. I still do not have a perfect weekend and this is my last try at it.

CP at UNC---The Mustangs have been right there at the end in almost every game, yet wins have not been there. The Bears must like where they are, being that nothing good was predicted for them this year...UNC 35, CP 28.

UI at NAU---Another disappointing season is closing on the Vandals as they have hardly been dominate their first two years of FCS. The Lumberjacks close out Cookus's career at home and would like to send him out a winner...NAU 34, UI 17.

ISU at WSU---Have the Bengals thrown the towel earlier than most conference teams? Closing ugly seems to be the norm for them, but there is one more game to play. For the Wildcats, a good tuneup for the playoffs and a possible seed...WSU 38, ISU 7.

UM at MSU---Big home win for the Grizzlies has the conference title almost sewn up. All they have to do is beat the pesky Bobcats. On the road. In a rivalry game. On the other side, the Bobcats would like a seed in the playoffs...MSU 21, UM 17.

PSU at EWU---Nothing really to play for both teams here. The Vikings had two weeks to prepare for their Dam Cup rivals and the Eagles may get some looks for a playoff spot, but this is most likely their last game of the season...EWU 52, PSU 45.

SUU at North Dakota---The season did not go right for the Thunderbirds from the start but they could put a serious dent in the playoff hopes for the Hawks, who are playing their last scheduled Big Sky conference game...North Dakota 28, SUU 14.

UCD at SAC---Hard to imagine that at the start of the season, this was a no-brainer win for the Aggies. Now it may be a no-brainer win for the Hornets. But it is still a rivalry game and the Aggies won't lay down, but will it matter?...SAC 45, UCD 21.

When will you learn? xlolx

BadlandsGrizFan
November 21st, 2019, 11:35 AM
Griz have the Big Sky Title on the line..theyre back to take whats theirs....

Big Sky and playoff seeding. Griz by 14

GreatGreatGreat
November 21st, 2019, 06:49 PM
Griz have the Big Sky Title on the line..theyre back to take whats theirs....

Big Sky and playoff seeding. Griz by 14
I would never bet on a rivalry game. Emotions run high and can help or hurt teams. I think Griz should have the edge but Montana State has played well as of late.

JALMOND
November 24th, 2019, 01:15 AM

Missed two games this week, but the Griz-Cat game was not one of them.xlolx

Finished the year at a respectable 83-21. I'll take it.